My Life Outfits

No worries

dadMy dad is one of the greatest guys there is. I know I’m pretty biased but anyone who knows him would agree.
He’s lived through all of the ups and downs of raising 8 kids, he’s worked a hard job in construction lifting rocks out in the 110 degree weather for over 30 years (and still does now at 66), he survived a devastating brain injury, he struggles with Type 2 diabetes and he’s lost both of his parents and 2 of his sons.
It hasn’t been a cake walk, but if you ask him about his life he just beams.
He always says he’s the richest man he knows because he was blessed with such a big family and he talks often about how he still can’t believe how lucky he is to have landed my mom.

99% of the time he’s completely oblivious to the fact that anything could possibly be bad in his life. He’s just too busy enjoying it to notice.
I look up to him in so many ways but this, those big thick rosy glasses he wears, that’s gotta be the thing I admire most.

No worries. Things really are as good as you decide they are. There is always joy in every situation if you just look for it. No problem is so big that it can take your happiness away.

noworries2

top: c. lilly | jeans: american eagle | shoes: american eagle photo: whitney at jessica janae

Hope you’re having the happiest hump day and if you’re not, there’s still time!

cara

52 Comments

Dani Fagan
    April 21, 2016 at 3:48 am

Whoa…resonate-athon. Lots upside down in life at the moment, but am very blessed with my family and partner, what else matters as much? Thanks for the timely reminder, gonna dust of my sparkliest shoes and feel better having read this. Have a great day xx

Helen
    April 21, 2016 at 4:01 am

This was just what I needed! Thank you for reminding!

Kiran
    April 21, 2016 at 4:17 am

This was such a brilliant post! I lost £20 this morning – totally my own fault – and I have been just been feeling miserable and tired, but your Dad sounds wonderful. I wish I had more people in my life like that. So glad, I followed you x

ALittleKiran

Pam
    April 21, 2016 at 4:40 am

What a beautiful tribute. Your dad sounds like a gem that a lot of people could learn from these days. Love the shirt.

MODENOVA
    April 21, 2016 at 6:28 am

Great shirt! We really like your pictures and style. Continue the great work!
    Best, MODENOVA I http://www.modenova.com

kvalentini
    April 21, 2016 at 6:53 am

I totally needed that today Kara. I was trying to pull myself out of Pity City, fully knowing that I have no right to linger there. Your post was a great reminder that there is so much good, so much to be grateful for. If you’re not too busy being down, you’ll notice it.

Betsy
    April 21, 2016 at 7:29 am

That was a beautiful description of your dad, Cara! Thank you for such an uplifting
    Message!

Jenny
    April 21, 2016 at 8:36 am

WOW!! I love him just from that! Go Dad!
    Cara, I think that’s my most favorite picture of you of all time. So happy and sweet! Your dad probably needs a framed copy.
    Before I read this, I wasn’t having a BAD day, just not the kind of day I COULD be having~ you and your dad have inspired me to make it the best day ever!
    xoxoxo

taylorgia
    April 21, 2016 at 10:00 am

needed <3 <3

ashley
    April 21, 2016 at 10:10 am

This was just a wonderful post. Plain and Simple. Thank you for sharing your dad with us for a moment. 🙂

Melody
    April 21, 2016 at 10:30 am

I had a wonderful Wednesday. My dad was diagnosed with a really serious heart condition and the local doctor led us to believe that he was in dire circumstances and basically told dad to get his affairs in order. My mom has been in *pieces* for several weeks since that news. Our followup appointment with the heart specialist in Atlanta Wednesday went really well and completely relieved all our worries and fears. Yes, he still has the condition, but it’s not as bad as we had thought and he doesn’t need the risky surgery. And when/if he needs surgery in the future, he will be in capable hands and a less risky procedure would most likely suffice. So glad to have my dad for a while longer!

pdxgrl
    April 21, 2016 at 11:14 am

Cara, thank you for this. I love it. I’m an optimist too. Often people confuse that with being naive (I’m not, believe me), being foolish (I’m far from), or not having experienced pain or difficulty (I’ve had mine and I will have more, but…). I know from your story that you’ve gone through a lot too, yet you remain tirelessly optimistic, and that is such a joy.

Lela
    April 21, 2016 at 7:45 pm

I loved meeting your dad a few years ago, and thought it was so sweet of him to accompany you to the airport that night! This is a lovely post.

Rebecca @ Hello Creative Blog
    April 21, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Beautiful! So well said.

Peggy
    April 21, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Beautiful post. Your Dad is awesome and you are blessed.

Kiss & Make-up (@Kissmakeupblog)
    April 22, 2016 at 3:21 am

Aw, sweet. I love his outlook on life. We should all try to enjoy life rather than focus on the things that have gone wrong or that we have lost.

Rachel
    April 22, 2016 at 8:45 am

I am naturally such a pessimist and a worrier. It’s very easy for me to wallow in my circumstances. Your dad is an inspiration to me.

kellysparklesshoes
    April 25, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Oh, your dad sounds like an amazing man!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

Amber Renee
    April 26, 2016 at 10:57 am

I love this. I feel similarly about my dad and the good things he taught me.. I’m so glad to have gotten to find your blog when this was the first post. 🙂 I strive to be like your dad.

I’m blogger myself and always looking to build community with other bloggers. I blog about art/lifestyle mostly but I love reading all sorts of blogs. I was searching for fashion and beauty blogs with good design/the best layouts. I’m hopeful because I actually found a blog I’m going to subscribe to. I’ve fallen way out of the blogosphere and sometimes I wonder if all bloggers these days are bots or advertisements.

Anyway, do you have any sort of advice for bloggers trying to get back into the game and gain readers? I know you’ve got a lot going on here and are probably very busy keeping it up (I don’t blog nearly often enough.. ugh). I’d love to open some communication with you and possibly discuss? I know this is odd but I’m studying the law of attraction as well and I’ve realized how to get where I want to be is good to talk to someone who is successful in this area and has relevant advice or friendly communication about it! I’m also very open to having coffee or tea and travel a lot for business (I’m also an artist and designer).

I’ve also heard of these new sorts of opportunities for promoting your content or work like sites that offer perks for social media status, blog listings like bloglovin and millions of other, as well as sites where you can actually earn money and promotional opportunities by having good content like Advowire (https://advowire.com//users/profile/new?referral_code=AW36707). What do you think of these sorts of sites and do you use them for your social media to promote content or earn more?

So it’s very nice to meet you, yes this is long and I apologize. Hope to hear from you. Thank you for reading. <3

Anna Wright
    December 22, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Always more stylish than ever i think, while watching your blogs, I love watching your blogs 🙂

d'officebistro
    February 16, 2017 at 8:53 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Informations on that Topic: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

hampton bay track lighting
    February 24, 2017 at 4:24 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

subway surf
    February 24, 2017 at 10:02 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 33350 more Infos: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

Skrota bilen gratis
    March 4, 2017 at 5:49 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

click here to hire an injury attorney
    March 7, 2017 at 3:57 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More Informations here: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

Dicito
    March 9, 2017 at 11:25 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

newtown tips
    March 11, 2017 at 11:58 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

business directory Belgium
    March 14, 2017 at 5:30 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 75946 more Infos: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

computer hacking
    March 14, 2017 at 11:06 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

linda joseph
    June 24, 2017 at 12:54 am

Please don’t mind if i say i like your dress more than your article.

saudarapoker
    March 18, 2018 at 11:29 pm

No worries 🙂

pig onesie pajamas
    August 9, 2018 at 8:26 pm

pig onesie pajamas

Great article.

coca
    September 12, 2018 at 9:11 pm

She is beautiful and very suitable for what she wears
    shell shockers

우리카지노
    December 21, 2018 at 5:57 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More here|Find More|Find More Informations here|Here you will find 4412 more Informations|Informations to that Topic: maskcara.com/2016/04/21/no-worries/ […]

Yeezy 350
    April 3, 2019 at 9:08 am

Yeezy 350

orgaflci,If you want a hassle free movies downloading then you must need an app like showbox which may provide best ever user friendly interface.

Yeezy
    April 4, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Yeezy

Game Killer Apk Download Latest Version for Android (No Ad) … Guess not because Game killer full version app is not available on Play store.

Vapor Max
    April 5, 2019 at 3:09 am

Vapor Max

qitjayl,This website truly has alll of the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn?t know who to ask.

Kanye West Yeezys Boost Shoes
    April 6, 2019 at 8:31 am

Kanye West Yeezys Boost Shoes

jduuvaejruf,Very helpful and best artical information Thanks For sharing.

Birkenstock UK
    April 9, 2019 at 10:27 pm

Birkenstock UK

pssjlf,Definitely believe that which you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to remember of.

Yeezy Shoes
    April 10, 2019 at 7:02 am

Yeezy Shoes

wdunfhv,If you want a hassle free movies downloading then you must need an app like showbox which may provide best ever user friendly interface.

Yeezy
    April 14, 2019 at 7:30 am

Yeezy

wjktyrav Yeezy 2019,If you want a hassle free movies downloading then you must need an app like showbox which may provide best ever user friendly interface.

Yeezy
    April 14, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Yeezy

lynvemfcpwi,Quality blog, keep up the good work. You may check our website also!

Yeezy Shoes
    April 23, 2019 at 6:43 am

Yeezy Shoes

“The capitalist countries must have a strong force from the highest leadership, and declare the income\/wealth/opportunity gap is a national emergency and assume the responsibility of redesigning the system so that it can function better.

Nike Outlet store
    April 26, 2019 at 6:07 am

Nike Outlet store

Globally, Spotify is still far ahead of Apple. As of December last year, Spotify said that there are 207 million active users worldwide, of which 96 million are paid users, or subscribers during the trial period, and the remaining Spotify active users…

Cheap Sports Jerseys
    April 27, 2019 at 5:35 am

Cheap Sports Jerseys

Dogs love to get into trouble but unfortunately for them, there isn’t a very strong “poker face” game going on when they get caught.

NFL Jerseys
    May 1, 2019 at 3:21 pm

NFL Jerseys

By comparison, relative unknown South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg has shot up to third place in some recent polls after strong performances in TV interviews and on the hustings. A core source of Buttigieg’s rise? Former Biden supporters.

Nike Element 87
    May 2, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Nike Element 87

With all 32 first-round picks now completed, here’s a look at the three biggest winners and losers from the first day of the draft!

Nike Air Max 2019
    May 3, 2019 at 8:04 pm

Nike Air Max 2019

Taylor Swift is back with a new era in full force. In a pastel paradise that’s perfect for spring and highlights the glowing positivity from her latest release, the queen is here to take over once again.

Nike Shoes
    May 11, 2019 at 10:43 am

Nike Shoes

“Me as a young kid, thought something in my head and decided to tweet it out,” Bosa said. “Bad decision. I respect what he’s done. If it empowers anybody, then he’s done a good thing. I apologize for it.”

Nike VaporMax
    May 21, 2019 at 9:08 am

Nike VaporMax

http://www.yeezy700.org.uk/Yeezy Boost 700

Nike Air Vapormax Plus
    May 31, 2019 at 12:27 pm

Nike Air Vapormax Plus

http://www.redjordan12.us/Red Jordan 12

Travis Scott Jordan 1
    June 4, 2019 at 11:59 am

Travis Scott Jordan 1

Last year,Jordan the Giants passed on QBs Sam Darnold,Jordan Josh Rosen and Josh Allen and drafted a running back second overall. Even with Saquon Barkley’s Offensive Rookie of the Year performance,Jordan New York won only five games with eroding stat…