Before & Afters HAC Makeup

Monday Makeover – Aubrey

I’m Back!
It has been a really magical few weeks hanging out with my boys and not having to think about a darn thing aside from that, but also I’ve missed you guys!
Nothing like a break to make you excited and energetic all over again:)

Aubrey is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met! When I first had the chance of doing her makeup I thought she looked really pretty but I kept going back to the photos and thinking, “I could have done a better job.”  I just couldn’t get it off my mind so I finally called her and asked if I could have a do over. This time i knew EXACTY what I wanted to do with her makeup and I LOVE the result.  Not to mention we did it at Jessica Janae’s studio with her beautiful photography which makes it 100 times better. I can’t tell you how frustrating it can be when I do a makeover and the photos just do not do it justice.  You know like when you feel SUPER cute but then you take a selfie and the person you saw in the mirror is NOT the same person looking back from your phone? That.

Plus Aubrey has the most sparkly blue eyes and lips for DAYS. So…without further adieu…

aubrey

Photography: Jessica Janae

What I did:

First I started with a nice smoothing primer. Amazing Cosmetics Anti-Aging Primer.
And I primed her lids with some Soft Ochre
For her eyes I used IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette and the color Sunrise (an orangy gold color)  from lash up to the crease, then I deepened around the crease with Sunset (an orangy red color) Shading a teensy bit beneath her eye with the Sunrise as well. Then topped her off with some Too faced BTS Mascara, (pssst it’s a front runner in my best mascara search)
I filled her brows with Anastasia Dipbrow in Ebony (sounds really dark but I use a light hand I think one of the lighter colors would have been too warm)
On her lips I first lined with NYX Taupe Liner, then I blended that and layered on Buxom gloss in Cotton Candy
All of her foundation (and HACing) was done with the next generation IIID Foundation! Wheat (highlight) Stone (contour) Pink Grapefruit (blush)
One of my favorite tricks when there is redness or sun damage on the neck and chest is to use Sally Hansen Leg Airbrush spray in light. It evens everything out quickly and evenly surging having to use tons of regular foundation!

Hope you guys have a fantastic Monday!

signature

158 Comments

Angie
    October 6, 2014 at 2:50 am

Wow. She is gorgeous! Welcome back, Cara!

Maggie
    October 6, 2014 at 3:02 am

Stunning! Welcome back and congrats on your beautiful baby boy!

Laura Kesler
    October 6, 2014 at 3:19 am

She is beautiful. Quick question, you said the Too Faced mascara was one of your front runners. Do you like it better than the Benefit They’re Real?

Nadine Le Maitre
    October 6, 2014 at 3:21 am

Very well done Maskara. She looks beautiful. Hope you too have a fantastic Monday.

Pamm d
    October 6, 2014 at 3:28 am

ummmm whats her name? lol I thought u called her Aubry at top and Amber at bottom…

Nicole
    October 6, 2014 at 3:29 am

My favorite part is that you didn’t make her tan! Pale is pretty too! 🙂

Rootloves
    October 6, 2014 at 3:46 am

Perfect! You did get it right 🙂 red orange is a color I love to use but doesn’t translate in photographs very well. But this looks great. Well done. I wonder what tool you used to cover her décolletage? It is nicely blended. Thank you for your excellent work!

Lisa Scott Provost
      October 6, 2014 at 3:57 am

I think it got added later, but Cara mentioned that Sally Hansen Leg Airbrush spray in light at the very end.

Cara
      October 6, 2014 at 6:39 pm

I blend it with a big foundation brush but I think I should do a little video to show it!

Mindy
        October 6, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Yes, a video demo would be great!

Kara
    October 6, 2014 at 3:47 am

I am so excited about this one because I have the exact same super red complexion. What color of the IIIDc foundation did you use on her? Cause when it comes out I want to buy it!

Cara
      October 6, 2014 at 6:40 pm

The colors are named this time around! I Used the Stone contour and the highlight in Wheat. As soon as it’s available to purchase I’ll have this (and other photos) on the site to remind you!:)

Kara
        October 7, 2014 at 3:42 am

Thank you! I am so excited to try it!

JNJxn
    October 6, 2014 at 3:47 am

Wow. Stunning!

Lisa Scott Provost
    October 6, 2014 at 3:55 am

She (Aubrey? Amber?) is the super-cutest! I love that this captured that sweetness in a grown-up way without going too super-foxxy. Perfect balance. 🙂

Heather Hammel
    October 6, 2014 at 3:57 am

You did such an amazing job!!!

jengentry
    October 6, 2014 at 4:16 am

I love how you gave her a flawless finish. You did that just with the foundation? I try and try to cover my freckles (they are light) and they usually never cover, or I look like I caked the makeup on. I would love for you to do a tutorial on that!

Mekenna
    October 6, 2014 at 4:16 am

Is the medium HAC going to available anytime soon?

Gaijinjoy
    October 6, 2014 at 4:37 am

She glows in just the right way. Great makeover!

Rachel @ Blonde with a Chanse
    October 6, 2014 at 4:47 am

She looks stunning!!! I love her eyebrows! Glad you’re back 🙂

Heidi D.
    October 6, 2014 at 5:35 am

SO happy to see you back! And so happy you got some family time:)

Heidi D.

elizabeth
    October 6, 2014 at 5:38 am

The make looks great. Wehn i try to apply my makeup it looks caked on. I try to the HAC but it does not come out right. I am out of your make up and can’t wait until it comes back out.

Pam
    October 6, 2014 at 5:38 am

I too have the same complexion — Brilliant Makeover!

Jasmin
    October 6, 2014 at 5:47 am

How marvelous!!! You got a dramatic change! Congrats Cara 🙂
    Anyway, I also got a recent success removing my dark wrinkles around the eyes. I used Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Treatment (http://www.trend-labs.com/i/B000F65JSC) It really works! The wrinkles are vanishing and the skin is getting smoother than before. Besides, the brightness of my skin increased remarkably 🙂

Lorie Stennis
    October 6, 2014 at 6:28 am

I love all your makeovers. All the ladies are beautiful and you do such a good job enhancing that but, she looks RADIANT! Such a simple look but her personality just shines through.

Philly // Together in Italy
    October 6, 2014 at 7:09 am

Gorgeous eyes! My favorite part of her makeover is her eyebrows. They really are important and just make her look “done”

And welcome back, I’m looking forward to your new posts 🙂

Abby
    October 6, 2014 at 7:12 am

wow, so pretty…especially her eyes!

Becky
    October 6, 2014 at 7:14 am

Wow, wow, wow! This is the most amazing makeover. I am so impressed I can’t even believe it. She looks so pretty! Makeup is amazing. It can be so transformative and this makeover should be next to the definition of that in the dictionary. Gorgeous! You are literally a magician.

Kelly
    October 6, 2014 at 8:33 am

Amazing makeover! I also have a red complexion, how did you apply the Sally Hansen Leg Airbrush spray to her neck?

Jessica
    October 6, 2014 at 8:50 am

This makeover is very helpful and she looks beautiful!
    I am also very red. I second everyone else that is asking for a video on covering redness and freckles with your foundation and the Sally Hansen spray!!! 🙂 I also never knew orangey colors could look so good on that skin tone! I’ll have to do some experimenting! I’ve been wanting to try that palette out for months now!

Rebecca @ Hello Creative Blog
    October 6, 2014 at 9:29 am

Oh my goodness!!! This might be one of the best makeovers. She is beautiful before, but the after is amazing!!! And yes, the BTS mascara = awesome. I did a post on it recently…still my favorite so far (and I’ve used a lot).

Kara
      October 6, 2014 at 9:37 am

I love BTS but it always leaves smudges under my eyes. Is there someway to prevent that from happening?

Chery
        October 7, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Yes, after your mascara dries, come up under your bottom lashes with clear mascara. It pushes your bottom lashes up a bit so they won’t hit your skin so readily. It also coats your mascara with clear and you shouldn’t see smudges:-)

Kara
          October 8, 2014 at 3:43 am

Thank you! I will have to try that!

• Chery
            October 11, 2014 at 6:51 am

You’re welcome:-) The clear mascara also “pops” the color of the mascara somewhat. Of course “waterproof” is key as well. I am interested in your use of Sally Hansen’s Leg Airbrush…I see by the comments I am not alone! I also would love an explanation or vid on that one. This makeover, to me, is your most stunning yet!

Vicky McLellan
    October 6, 2014 at 9:38 am

Wow, wow , wow!! What a beauty!

Alisa
    October 6, 2014 at 9:43 am

Beautiful, love the lip color!!

Jenny
    October 6, 2014 at 10:20 am

So beautiful. You always do a great job. Her eyes are absolutely stunning!

Hope Howland (@HHDesigns)
    October 6, 2014 at 11:06 am

Oh gorgeous! Lovely!
    Hope

Jane McGarry
    October 6, 2014 at 11:44 am

Gorgeous! And yes, tell us–is the medium HAC available soon? Love that she doesn’t look too made up, but still sooo much better!

Jenna Doeleman
    October 6, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Aubrey looks amazing! I really love the eyes and brows. The definition really makes them stand out even more than in the first picture!

Northern Beauty

Susan
    October 6, 2014 at 12:24 pm

She is beautiful. Love what you did with her brows. Congrats on the baby!

Mindy
    October 6, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Can you explain how you applied the Sally Hansen Leg airbrush on her neck/face?

Lulu
    October 6, 2014 at 1:19 pm

I absolutely love the glowing effect you got on her eyes with relatively little makeup. If you were going to go for the same look for someone with green eyes, what shades would you choose?

Chrissie Dyson
    October 6, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Lovely makeover, such a pretty lady!

Jenny Kottke
    October 6, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Holy smokes! She could be on a bridal mag cover. So happy and radiant!

Trish
    October 6, 2014 at 2:12 pm

What a beautiful lady! Just perfect- she looks like a million bucks. Congrats on the perfect make over!

Hannah Ison
    October 6, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Okay I just LOVE your blog! For my 16th birthday I was allowed to start wearing makeup. I came across your blog and have been hooked ever since. I love your techniques! Who needs beauty school when you have the internet? LOL! No really your blog is what helped me get on the right track straight from the beginning. I had to have my Dad approve so I could wear makeup, so I showed him your blog and said that I wanted to learn to do it like you. He was amazed at the makeovers you do. (I was too.) Just now I showed him this one and he thought it was Photoshopped. You do an AMAZING job. Thanks for taking your time to share your ideas and techniques to the public. 😀

Sincerely,
    One happy fan. 😀

Sophia
    October 6, 2014 at 4:14 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how big of a difference filling in brows can make. That one crucial piece of a makeup routine changed my life. You’re amazing Cara!

kellysparklesshoes
    October 6, 2014 at 4:53 pm

One of the best I have seen yet!

Jane
    October 6, 2014 at 4:59 pm

This is gorgeous! Great job! Just a question…when you use other photographers to capture your makeovers do they edit the pictures?

allison
    October 6, 2014 at 6:13 pm

She’s beautiful in both pics, but can you show the after with the exact same lighting, no editing software of any kind? Obviously the after has been edited. You can tell by looking at her eye color.

Sophie Hol
    October 7, 2014 at 1:23 am

Wow, your good! the difference is Amazing!

Sophie ~ http://www.sophiestraalt.nl

TW
    October 7, 2014 at 3:17 am

Would love more info on the Sally Hansen Legs. You masking all that redness is remarkable!!!

Jaime
    October 7, 2014 at 6:22 am

This is amazing. The one thing I am having trouble with is in this instance it seems the brows are a little bit strong and they are competing for focus. I have only recently started filling my brows and have decided it is a must do but I just think they should be toned down a tiny bit in this instance. Over all the look is amazing!

The MakeupNation
    October 7, 2014 at 6:52 am

GORGEOUS CARA!!!! Love you and your work!!!!!

Rebecca
    October 7, 2014 at 7:14 am

Foot some reason mobile isn’t displaying photos for me anymore. Darnit! But when I looked on the computer, this was lovely. Brows are powerful!

Julia
    October 7, 2014 at 7:39 am

WOW she is beautiful! Her sparkly blue eyes are amazing!!!

Boni
    October 7, 2014 at 9:50 am

Wow, isn’t she a beauty! Very well done, Cara! Happy to have you back! Kiss your new baby boy for us! 🙂

Boni
    October 7, 2014 at 10:01 am

Cara, what does Miss Aubrey think about her makeover? I love her name, by the way! 🙂 Whenever you do one of your magnificent makeovers will you please be sure to include your model’s reaction to her new look? I would love to know what they think! 🙂 Such a beautiful look!!! Stunning, really.

The Makeupmama
    October 7, 2014 at 2:00 pm

She looks amazing! Aubrey, your eyes are gorgeous! I really like the contouring on her nose.

Annie Glass
    October 7, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Did you use the airbrush spray to even out her complexion on her face, too? It looks great! My face tends to be more red, would love to even out this well!

Mags
    October 7, 2014 at 6:15 pm

Holy..
    You made her look younger, thinner and just…wow…amazing!

Bridgette Rydman
    October 8, 2014 at 1:42 am

I am astonished at how you made her pretty blue eyes shine and sparkle like a diamond, what a beautiful girl Aubrey is and you are talented beyond belief! I just started following your blog a few months ago and from what I gather you live in Las Vegas, is that correct? If so, I wish I would have found your blog earlier while I was living in Vegas as well. I would have loved for you to do a make over on me!

Brooke
    October 8, 2014 at 9:43 am

I don’t want to buy the entire IT palette but am looking for shades comparable to the sunrise and sunset eyeshadows. Anyone have any suggestions?

Maggie jensen
    October 9, 2014 at 5:57 am

Awesome job!!! She looks great! I have something that will heal the sun damage!! It an amazing product called Nerium! I can provide real photos of healed sun damage! Message me at magmarjen.nerium.com

Liz Stratton
    March 5, 2015 at 10:51 am

I know I’m coming in a little late to this party, but I was really curious about the IIID color choices you made for Aubrey. My skin tone tends towards olive, but had a lot of red in it, which makes it hard to match. I picked “Sunlit” in the next gen foundation and it doesn’t look anything except, well, yellow. I noticed that despite Aubrey’s fairness, you had her in “Wheat” highlighter, rather than Sunlit, and I’m wondering what made you choose it. Thanks, and love your blog so much!

Katharina
    March 8, 2015 at 6:31 pm

You took her from pretty to POW!

malik beasley 25 denver nuggets city jersey
    December 9, 2018 at 4:01 am

malik beasley 25 denver nuggets city jersey

nike air vapormax laceless 2017 ah3397 400nike hypervenom phantom turf soccer shoes white black voltnike zoom kd 10 x igloolebron 11 terracotta warrior parachute silver purple electric yellow

uk trainers womens supreme t shirts camo
    December 9, 2018 at 4:51 pm

uk trainers womens supreme t shirts camo

wei脽 gr眉n vans spider web canvaswei脽 orange herren nike air max 2012volt orange ua curry 2.5orange blau adidas y 3 qasa hi

2018 asics eel yellow uk trainers
    December 9, 2018 at 6:17 pm

2018 asics eel yellow uk trainers

balenciaga triple s 2.0 rattan yellow uk trainersanother look at kawhi leonards air jordan 6 pe uk trainersreebok kamikaze ii mid vivid pink uk trainersvans x wtaps syndicate bash uk trainers

beige nike sunray adjustable kind
    December 9, 2018 at 8:08 pm

beige nike sunray adjustable kind

adidas crazy 8 eqtpuma clyde purple yellow 366247 01kanye west adidas yeezy season 3 footweareminem x carhartt x air jordan 4 auctions postponed

uk trainers converse cowboy peach blossom
    December 9, 2018 at 8:12 pm

uk trainers converse cowboy peach blossom

khaki blau nike air max 2016 damenorange rosa air yeezy 2 green lanternlila orange nike free 5.0 tr fit 4schwarz grau jordan 31

uk trainers athletic shoe brands
    December 10, 2018 at 12:17 am

uk trainers athletic shoe brands

uk trainers womens ua curry 3zero custom sparkleuk trainers womens nike air max 95 sneakerboot hyper pinkuk trainers nike roshe yellowish pinkuk trainers womens nike zoom flight customize

asics
    December 10, 2018 at 2:12 am

asics

nba shoes kd 6nba shoes nike zoom kobe 1nike kd kd 6 nsw lifestylenike dunk nike kmtr komyuter prm

uk trainers crystallised adidas nmd r3
    December 10, 2018 at 3:21 am

uk trainers crystallised adidas nmd r3

uk trainers concord 11s for sale onlineuk trainers kobe authentic jerseyuk trainers best jordan sneakersuk trainers pink nike soccer boots

nike zoom pg 2 salmon uk trainers
    December 10, 2018 at 7:11 am

nike zoom pg 2 salmon uk trainers

kobe 10 elite low id university red glow uk trainersjordan why not zer0.1 salmon pink uk trainersadidas originals 80s cny pack base green uk trainersadidas ace 16+ purecontrol purple uk trainers

adidas yeezy 350 boost volt uk trainers
    December 10, 2018 at 4:30 pm

adidas yeezy 350 boost volt uk trainers

glitter nike air max 180 em uk trainersadidas originals zx 850 poppy red uk trainersnike air max 270 rattan yellow uk trainersnike rioja red uk trainers

nike lebron lebron soldier 10 gs
    December 10, 2018 at 8:35 pm

nike lebron lebron soldier 10 gs

vans vans shoesnike hypernike hyper hyperdunk xadidas eqt

adidas tubalar adidas tubular shadow
    December 11, 2018 at 5:53 am

adidas tubalar adidas tubular shadow

air jordan mens air jordan 32nike pg pg 1nike pgasics asics gelkayano 22

daftar 188bet
    December 13, 2018 at 11:13 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here|Read More|Find More Informations here|There you can find 36921 additional Informations|Informations to that Topic: maskcara.com/2014/10/06/monday-makeover-aubrey/ […]

nike huarache 2010 huarache 2010 kobe bryant chaussures noir blanc nike huarache 2010 exp rience 2009 nike
    December 25, 2018 at 12:17 pm

under armour curry 2 island blueumbro velocita ii pro sg lime green purple cactus football bootskyrie 3 cavshyperdunk 2015 low girl

wmns air huarache run ultra se nike 859516 600 282689
    December 26, 2018 at 10:28 pm

wmns air huarache run ultra se nike 859516 600 282689

puma jamming cushion 190629 06 puma jamming cushionadidas pureboost shoes cblackcblackftwwht s81995ghostly tiger mens shoes womens shoes 2018 summer new sports shoes running shoes casual shoes lightweightpuma basket suede platform cherry pinkbrown 3635…

new nike golf club collection on ng nationvirginia tech nike golf sun bucket hat
    December 27, 2018 at 11:24 am

nike nike air more uptempo gs air more up tempo women sneakers black white black black white 415082 002 endless trip endless tripadidas originals n 5923 j 12vans style 36 decon sf blackblack vansreebok insta pump fury og a bathing ape x mita sneakers m…

air jordan 2 chalk white
    December 27, 2018 at 5:49 pm

air jordan 2 chalk white

nike air max lebron 7 silverconverse shawn yue lotus rednike sb check solar cnvs blood redadidas ace 17.2 primemesh hg peach blossom

fast furious all star high tops grey chuck shoes converse u9756 taylor complement canvas
    December 27, 2018 at 11:54 pm

puma men women leather disc cagemavic aksiumsame day bement illinois leaked nike basketballair jordan 1 air jordan 5 riple black olorways will

wholesale ashland eagles big tall classic primary pullover hoodie purple
    December 28, 2018 at 8:41 am

wholesale ashland eagles big tall classic primary pullover hoodie purple

custom reusable bags wholesale pinterest.compitt panthers football jerseyus national soccer team clothing wholesale onlineminnesota timberwolves black jerseys

asics gel quantum 360 grey catalina
    December 28, 2018 at 3:36 pm

asics gel quantum 360 grey catalina

new arrivel nike air presto flyknit ultra black white 835570 001 womens mens running shoes sneakersaa7293 100 off white nike air max 90 ice x 10 x max90 benike mercurial vaporx xii club tf mens boots turf trainer ah7386 081 blacktotal orangewhitenew ar…

ecco kids rhyme infanttoddler ecco shoes australia ecco biom shoes usa
    December 28, 2018 at 10:16 pm

ecco kids rhyme infanttoddler ecco shoes australia ecco biom shoes usa

褎谢芯褌 蟹芯谢芯褌芯 new balance 574褋懈薪懈泄 泻褉邪褋薪褘泄 nike zoom fly sp褉芯蟹芯胁褘泄 锌褍褉锌褍褉薪褘泄 nike lebron witness 2芯褉邪薪卸械胁褘泄 褉芯蟹芯胁褘泄 new balance 0203

nike grey sportswear full zip hoodie 446
    December 30, 2018 at 10:12 am

nike grey sportswear full zip hoodie 446

juniors dresses targetnew look women casual dresses blue floral bardot jersey dressnike syn fill light down jacket womens 869258 100 white insulated jacket size mcalvin klein big boys husky mini birdseye jacket black

sport teal sport teal sail nike womens shirt tri blend victory raglan nfl eagles refinement
    January 1, 2019 at 6:17 am

women adidas originals 3 stripes a line sweatshirt pink vappnk b55y9230lw92nike t shirt net flame graphic tee small white 891961 100adidas light orange warm up jacket basketball college on court tennessee volunteers productpink crop top sweater adidas

iphone 6 case hello kitty
    January 4, 2019 at 12:31 am

iphone 6 case hello kitty

adidas x 15.2 fgag solar goldshock pinkblacksneakers puma suede classicskechers womens burst city heat low top sneakers bluesportful womens bodyfit pro drops

nba adidas shoes adidas crazylight boost
    January 6, 2019 at 12:31 am

nba adidas shoes adidas crazylight boost

nike air max 90nike free rnnike revolution 3nike brasilia gym bag

stafford mens flannel hooded robe big
    January 7, 2019 at 6:53 pm

stafford mens flannel hooded robe big

sleepy jones womens red marina silk pajama pantszone3 womens vanquish triathlon swimming wetsuitshanil inc little girls peach flower embellished waistband lace flower girl dressetsy lingerie discoveries must know sandmaiden sleep sheer pajama set how r…

jasmine silk ladies pure silk pyjamas set pink
    January 9, 2019 at 8:44 pm

jasmine silk ladies pure silk pyjamas set pink

outdoor sport travel bags 2015 multifunctional bag army green color lure fishing fishing rod tackle bagshello kitty big bagadidas lin per bp 21 l backpackyellowhi hello hi hello

womens supra vaider high purpleblackred supra lowsupra
    January 16, 2019 at 7:17 pm

womens supra vaider high purpleblackred supra lowsupra

supra boots tk society red n blackonitsuka tiger asics grey leopard orange athleticskechers go run 2 2015kappa alysia run junior trainers white

ali moda hair peruvian body wave 100 human hair weave bundles 1pc lot non remy hair extensions free shipping
    January 18, 2019 at 8:39 am

adults grey hooded robe fellowshipalice or dorothy wig kids accessoryjessica alba as sue storm click for more fantastic four picschocolate remy human hair wigs short bob curly red color head seam brazilian curly wig 8

wm trikot 1990 wm trikot 1990
    January 18, 2019 at 10:02 am

wm trikot 1990 wm trikot 1990

municipal waste dump trump tee super cool to wear to show depopfifa 16 ultimate team cameroon squad builderrodgers concern at scotland friendly fixtures football news clyde 1new orleans saints head coach sean payton and players during the national anth…

jackson smith wesson magnum 3g safety glasses
    January 19, 2019 at 7:03 am

jackson smith wesson magnum 3g safety glasses

where to buy nike lebron soldier 9 blackout all black basketball shoemens nike kyrie 3 ts pure platinum multi color volt 852416 001even though he admittedly could play right ray allen revealed he not interested in doing sohe admitted he would refusenik…

2016 top selling cell phone case for samsung note7
    January 19, 2019 at 12:04 pm

2016 top selling cell phone case for samsung note7

卸械谢褌褘泄 蟹械谢械薪褘泄 nike air pegasus 92 16锌褍褉锌褍褉薪褘泄 泻褉邪褋薪褘泄 popcorn shoes屑褍卸褋泻芯泄 nike flyknit trainer斜械谢褘泄 褋械褉械斜褉褟薪褘泄 nike cortez 2

galaxy bucket hat size chart
    January 19, 2019 at 12:34 pm

galaxy bucket hat size chart

winter hat stand indiana jones fedora hats mens cowboy hats waterproof hats fancy dress hatsan early 1980s soviet afghanka cap of the type used during the summer months in the soviet union and by soviet forces in afghanistan collection of thedc comics…

top prom hairstyles blog
    January 21, 2019 at 6:05 am

top prom hairstyles blog

hair easy toddler natural hair wash day routineagptek new bob style wig cosplay disco party short straight bang hair full wigsbatman dc comic suicide squad harley quinn jared leto joker cosplay full wigdevacurl hair styling products

adidas tubular doom pk vintage white solid grey
    January 27, 2019 at 8:13 pm

adidas tubular doom pk vintage white solid grey

x adidas ultra boost pure boost zgadidas chile 62 padded infant amp kids coatnike air max 90 ice december releases SneakerNewspencil thin mustache

prix de gros adidas eqt support ultra baskets chaussures hommes beige
    January 28, 2019 at 5:49 am

prix de gros adidas eqt support ultra baskets chaussures hommes beige

2018 ventes nike zoom kyrie 4 chaussure de basket ball kyrie 4chaussures medusaenike pg 2 mamba mentality infonike air vapormax flyknit 2.0 utility shoes men鈥瞫 white

wrangler wrangler yuma camel
    January 30, 2019 at 2:07 am

wrangler wrangler yuma camel

wild rose brewerysneakers adidas tubular invader stryear adidas will be bringing back the former scoring champs original signature shoe in the philly all star colorwayda adidas shoes amazon sportivo scarpe viola gazelle ginnastica qa68wt

new balance mens mw577 leather hook loop walking shoebone8 2e us
    February 1, 2019 at 12:01 am

new balance mens mw577 leather hook loop walking shoebone8 2e us

image is loading supreme x air jordan 5 v retro camostan smith adidas trainers reddeals 100 authentic adidas nmd r1 runner navy blue red at adidas factory outlet store top quality with lowest price free delivery of all orders orderbuy nike special fiel…

adidas rod laver white green
    February 6, 2019 at 6:49 pm

adidas rod laver white green

low cost on feet photos of the air jordan 6 black catmens jordan brand crimson oklahoma sooners rise od shortsjordan 2016 shoe releasesnike air jordan 11 retro 034 72 10

knit dress sweater
    February 10, 2019 at 2:26 am

knit dress sweater

heel lift for flip flopsblack flowy dressls dressesnmd women online

kids black white cement 1067773 girls jordan tunic length full
    February 15, 2019 at 9:47 pm

kids black white cement 1067773 girls jordan tunic length full

miami vice nba jerseymiami heat bathroom decor 13burton youth kactusbunch tall beanie mood indigo stout white marl one size burton snowboards 105271discovery adventures adult or kids led torch beanies

la lakers championship rings
    February 16, 2019 at 2:02 am

la lakers championship rings

sale d3ky3 xg6k89 polo ralph lauren boat shoes big pony short t shirts outlet store ralph lauren perfume sky blue womens a4869 473 ralph lauren low pricetie dye hoodie black bodegaadidas originals trefoil hoodie pink women麓s clothing hoodieshigh qualit…

nike waffle racer 17 prm obsidian
    February 21, 2019 at 7:49 am

nike waffle racer 17 prm obsidian

womens hypervenom phade fg pink purpleshop authentic winter women shoes mizuno mizuno spark w sport shoes in orangediscount nike ctr360 maestri iii ag black red white football bootsnike huarache cheapnike huarache whiteuk factory outletshop authentic w…

patagonia fitz roy bear midweight pullover hoodie mens
    February 23, 2019 at 4:35 am

patagonia fitz roy bear midweight pullover hoodie mens

doctor who ladies bow ties are cool t shirt bbc shopbaby boys t shirtgivenchy printed sleeveless t shirt blackproduct image nike mens boston celtics kyrie irving 11 dri fit white t shirt

in sale guess sneakers men old jenison cognac color guess purses handbags no sale
    February 26, 2019 at 4:14 pm

legend ink mens clothing adidas originals tees ay7710linkvintage black coach crossbody zipper handbag casekarbin 2 wallet in black from tiger of swedenbags handbags hjem tote tasker

2017 air jordan 30.5 pe hybrid black orange on
    March 3, 2019 at 5:39 pm

2017 air jordan 30.5 pe hybrid black orange on

high quality air jordan 1 mid pure platinumnew balance mens 608v4 sneakers 4e widthnike air max uptempo 2 urban haze copuonbonjourno tassel loafers

jordan 11 prom night cap and gown release date
    March 6, 2019 at 9:13 pm

jordan 11 prom night cap and gown release date

ohio state responds to michigans jordan deal with new nike lebronnew images of the nike air foamposite pro he got gameno taxes nike lebron 14 low all black basketball shoe canada for salejordan brand air jordan 6 infrared 10 size 9 hi top sneakers for

air jordan 5 retro fire red 1999 used
    March 7, 2019 at 8:32 am

air jordan 5 retro fire red 1999 used

air jordan xiii 13 retro maroonwhite 1retro brogue leather derby dress shoe 01air jordan 7 vii original og bordeaux black greywomens air jordan 12 retro 204

super discount air jordan 12 retro playoffs black varsity red white 130690 001
    March 7, 2019 at 4:59 pm

super discount air jordan 12 retro playoffs black varsity red white 130690 001

nike gyakusou lunarepic flyknit 2 running schuhesz 7uk 6eu4033de9adidas alphabounce beyond triple black super dealsgro脽handel nike air jordan 13 aj13 retro mens designer 2018 13 basketball schuhe italien blau hyper royal schwarz katze olive herren 13s…

斜懈蟹薪械褋 褍褋谢褍谐懈 懈写械懈 斜械褋锌谢邪褌薪褘械 芯斜褗褟胁谢械薪懈褟
    March 8, 2019 at 1:15 pm

斜懈蟹薪械褋 褍褋谢褍谐懈 懈写械懈 斜械褋锌谢邪褌薪褘械 芯斜褗褟胁谢械薪懈褟

锌谢邪褌芯泻 ouis vuitton 褋 谢褞褉懈泻褋芯屑 褉芯蟹芯胁褘泄 褋 褋械褉械斜褉芯屑 懈锌 褟薪褍谢械胁懈褔 褋 胁 胁褉械屑械薪褜 gucci 泻芯卸邪薪褘泄 泻芯褉懈褔薪械胁褘泄 3胁械褖褜 芯褌 蟹薪邪屑械薪懈褌芯褋褌懈 泻芯褎褌邪 chane 褕邪薪械谢褜 festima ru 屑芯薪懈褌芯褉懈薪谐褉褞泻蟹邪泻 atomic 17 18 aptop pack 22 b ack 泻褍锌懈褌褜 写械褕械胁芯 胁 屑芯褋泻胁械 褋

gr眉ne kleider mintgr眉nes kleid online kaufen p c online shop
    March 8, 2019 at 5:50 pm

gr眉ne kleider mintgr眉nes kleid online kaufen p c online shop

pre莽o baixo keep shoes sapato socia 363 sapatos sociais homemvenda t锚nis adidas springb ade tenis adidas para hombre en va ecapote mascu ino do f amengo em oferta r 169ca 莽a sarja vans authentic chino

g amour be o 2018 nuovo scarpe nike adidas puma 158 donna
    March 15, 2019 at 1:01 pm

g amour be o 2018 nuovo scarpe nike adidas puma 158 donna

2016 nuovo coo guy denim camicie dsquared2 42scarpe air jordan tacchi adidasuomo g i uomini f ip f op sanda i fatti a mano nero sanda i sanda i uomo sanda i estate sanda idiadora vendita di scarpe da corsa neutre nuove di arrivo azzurro b u f uo

uk trainers celebrity sneaker watch fabolous sits high in olympic jordans
    March 15, 2019 at 10:22 pm

uk trainers celebrity sneaker watch fabolous sits high in olympic jordans

uk trainers lightest 2 man tentuk trainers nike lunar elite sky hi city pale mauveuk trainers fontana handbagsuk trainers swarovski converse dazzle colour 3

camisa treino vasco 17 18 umbro grafite azu r
    March 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm

camisa treino vasco 17 18 umbro grafite azu r

suunto desporto e corte ing 茅ssapatos jorge bischoff de mu her ojas femininos baratos on inet锚nis couro converse chuck tay or a star branco compre agora kanui brasimochi a infanti mascu ina com carrinho standard big foot 16 r

uk trainers goalie tops
    March 18, 2019 at 3:26 pm

uk trainers goalie tops

moda nike chaqueta shield running nf584 nike ropa running y performance de hombrezapatos tac贸n charol rojo aroma de mujerformas de combinar una denim jacketvestidos mujer vaqueros vestidos de mezclilla para mujer aimee7 vestido de manga corta para muje…

prada cinema oversized sunglasses 04t sheaves brown green lines
    March 20, 2019 at 7:48 pm

prada cinema oversized sunglasses 04t sheaves brown green lines

used mens prada sunglasses for sale in toronto letgoframe bundles of 100 lewis sonsyooske reading glasses unisex tr90 resin hd lens spectacles presbyopic glasses 3.0 man glasses for readingcazal new cazal mod 7058 brown silver titanium aviator eyeglass…

karen walker super lunar sunglasses xjzkyjw1
    March 25, 2019 at 5:34 am

karen walker super lunar sunglasses xjzkyjw1

verdster mirrored polarized sunglasses for men womenmens designer sunglasses by marz kingicedior dark blue gold promesse 1 cat eye butterfly 3hpy1 sunglassessunglasses repair luxottica sunglasses repair

outlet winkels online nicholas retro dubbele beam zonnebril vrouwen mannen metalen lente zonnebril vrouwen mannen eyewear
    March 27, 2019 at 8:46 pm

pom pom beginners fashion sutsko pinkb酶rnesko str 28stiga trick supremedet eneste vask og impr忙gnering som kan k酶res i samme vaskecyklus

marke nike air max tavas grau wei脽 platin turnschuhe herren nike online bestellen blendend
    March 28, 2019 at 8:52 am

een stoepbord van slijterij mitra. zo kunnen de mensen welke dranken er in de aanbieding zijn. het staat midden op de stoep en vaak kijken mensen er welschoenfabrikant vanharen mag geen schoenen met rode zolen meer makennike air max 36.5 sportschoenen…

nike huarache all white kopen
    April 1, 2019 at 9:20 am

nike huarache all white kopen

adidas juwelier kinderslippers kleding.nl vergelijk koopgateway pier bootschoen voor heren in zwart timberlandgroene nubuck heren sneakers kleding.nl vergelijk koopglad heren puma sportkleding fun cb trainingspak atomic blue black

mickey mouse is already on android wear. photo killian bell cult of android
    April 4, 2019 at 1:55 am

mickey mouse is already on android wear. photo killian bell cult of android

people shopping on carnaby street at christmaspreferences chelsea jersey adidas adidas stan smith white mens navyasos oversize pullover aus verzwirntem garn schwarzecco black womens shape 75 suede leather ankle w tassel boots

tommy cable snood n谩kr膷n铆k grey
    April 7, 2019 at 11:37 am

tommy cable snood n谩kr膷n铆k grey

hummel classic bee bavln臎n茅 tri膷ko b铆l谩 st艡铆brn谩 handballnike blazer low lx boty d谩msk茅 nike 膷ern茅 nike blazer eshop丕賱毓丕賱賲賷 賰丕賲賷乇丕 丕賱賰鬲賮 丕賱乇賯亘丞 丨夭丕賲 丨夭丕賲 丕賱賰丕賲賷乇丕 丨賲賱 丨丕賲賱 丨夭丕賲 禺賲乇 賱爻賵賳賷 賱賳賷賰賵賳 賰丕賳賵賳 兀賵賱賷賲亘賵爻 賰丕賲賷乇丕鬲氐賲賷賲 噩丿賷丿 毓丕乇囟丞 鬲卮賷賳賵 丕賱爻乇丕賵賷賱 賱賱乇噩丕…

2011 fashion ladies long boots buy ladies long boots
    April 7, 2019 at 12:34 pm

2011 fashion ladies long boots buy ladies long boots

gothic style sexy black lace see through mermaid evening dresswomens reebok classic nylon black whitestiletto pumps stripper big size platform 11 women shoes gothic fetish 2018 high heels crossdressed doubleamerican eagle black reebok classic leather s…

camisa b茅lgica adidas titular jogador copa 2018 7 de bruyne r
    April 9, 2019 at 9:07 am

camisa b茅lgica adidas titular jogador copa 2018 7 de bruyne r

equipagem de time de futebol banho e higiene bucal escovas debizz store t锚nis masculino nike air versitile basquetetime de itaquira铆 goleia no regional feminino de futsalchuteira nike mercurial neymar campo nova n.35 em goi芒nia

buy ray ban justin rb4165 sunglasses online on zalora singapore
    April 9, 2019 at 9:40 pm

buy ray ban justin rb4165 sunglasses online on zalora singapore

botas de gamuza ca帽a alta decoradas con aguayo peruanogorro blanco bebe nene nena talle 6 a 12 meses marca target 150llxln nueva chica mujer moda verano gorra de b茅isbol rhinestone animal fresco de malla en formachaleco de vestir para traje de hombre c…

銈偡銉冦偗銈?asics 閲庣悆 閲戝睘瑁?銈广儜銈ゃ偗 鍥哄畾寮?銉嶃偑銉儛銈ゃ儢 lt 2 sfs106 0150 銉涖儻銈ゃ儓 銉嶃偆銉撱兗
    April 11, 2019 at 2:43 pm

銈偡銉冦偗銈?asics 閲庣悆 閲戝睘瑁?銈广儜銈ゃ偗 鍥哄畾寮?銉嶃偑銉儛銈ゃ儢 lt 2 sfs106 0150 銉涖儻銈ゃ儓 銉嶃偆銉撱兗

louis vuitton 銉偆 銉淬偅銉堛兂 銉儙銈般儵銉?銈广償銉笺儑銈?0 銉溿偣銉堛兂銉栥儵銈ゃ儉銉伄銈儶銈广優 妗傜敱缇庛伄鏂颁綔銈︺偍銉囥偅銉炽偘銉夈儸銈广伅2way銇敞鐩倰妤藉ぉ甯傚牬 銈炽兂銉愩兗銈?銉忋偆銈儍銉?銉偠銉?銉儑銈c兗銈归澊 闈?銇€氳博銇傘仚妤藉蹇?10鍙烽檺瀹?0.2ct 銉€銈ゃ儰銉兂銉?10k 銈儵銉笺偞銉笺儷銉?銉兂銈?銉儑銈c兗銈?鎸囪吉 銉?銈儹銉笺儗 銉儻銈ゃ偄銉笺儷 k10 10閲?瑾曠敓鏃ャ儣銉偧銉炽儓 濂虫€?銉…

this nike air humara 17 concord made its release overseas firstand its now scheduled to drop stateside next week. featuring a mixed theme with orange
    April 15, 2019 at 12:55 am

asics gel lyte v volcano where to buy onlineadidas nmd f眉r schuhe f眉r nmd herren damen billig verkauf g眉nstig d821c5nike kyrie 4 tie dye aq8623 001 sneaker bar detroitchuteiras adidas nemeziz messi 17.3 fg by2414

album galeria de fotos pagina inicial1 camisa camuflada
    April 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

album galeria de fotos pagina inicial1 camisa camuflada

nike kd 7 oregon ducks away pewomens adidas springblade blue and blackwomens nike fashion bootswomens flyknit racer black white for sale

t锚nis asics dynaf yte 2 mascu ino cor preto branco r 380
    April 26, 2019 at 9:54 am

t锚nis asics dynaf yte 2 mascu ino cor preto branco r 380

public damen t shirt mit eiffelturm print karstadt online shopshoes adidas adidas shoes black pink white lace trainers royal blue white shoesadidas zx flux adv verve damen freiberuflerzpffe damen spitz stiefeletten kitten heel stretch damen herbst eleg…

comprar zapati as de tenis e coq sportif brique 2zhr7ptb sa ida
    April 28, 2019 at 4:14 pm

comprar zapati as de tenis e coq sportif brique 2zhr7ptb sa ida

review for teens vokuhila kleid mit knotendetail blau t眉rkis 1s.oliver black label damen maxikleid schwarz 15 40elegante wolle mantel femal 2018 vintage zweireiher khaki extra lange mantel winter mantel frauen runway designerherren pullover v ausschnit…

t锚nis reebok workout tr 2.0 masculino vermelho ishoes
    May 6, 2019 at 10:24 am

t锚nis reebok workout tr 2.0 masculino vermelho ishoes

teriam coragem de us谩 los para os interessadosjaqueta com el谩stico embutido brancalacostet锚nis nike md runner masculinolacoste camiseta b谩sica black zalando el negro algod贸n wquikds

basic sense foulard femme noir v锚tements et accessoires
    May 6, 2019 at 1:13 pm

basic sense foulard femme noir v锚tements et accessoires

scontate outlet online saldi adidas spezial hulton spzl uomo clear marroni clear granite scarletstili completi uomo scarpe nike vjo 79 air max 2013 fluorescente verde nere facile designerballerine grigio scarpe ballerine weinbrenner in pelledragon868 s…

promo莽茫o de tenis mormaii cyclops masculino centauro p谩gina 1
    May 8, 2019 at 10:47 am

promo莽茫o de tenis mormaii cyclops masculino centauro p谩gina 1

tenis de lona monte carlo casual rubro feminino branco comprebuy tenis nike para hombre basketballadidas originals superstar 80s w metal 1199 at six feet down by caliroots the californian twist of lifestyle and culturet锚nis nike dilatta masculino preto…

ceinture en cuir embout metal imitation autruche noire piramide
    May 8, 2019 at 2:48 pm

ceinture en cuir embout metal imitation autruche noire piramide

asics fuzor t6h9n 9000 scarpe running asics donna nere scarpe asicsdonna pre montreal racer vintage blu2018 scontate italia uomo nike air max 97 nere argento miglior prezzo nike air max 97 silver baffogli archi rossi e neri svegli portano i sandali neg…

how to use babyliss curl secret for an evening look
    May 9, 2019 at 8:22 am

how to use babyliss curl secret for an evening look

y u ban mega sab but keep hoopa y u no meme generatorblue jeans cloth with seam background texture vignette stock photofossil group expands its hybrid watch range with the dkny minutebrooklyn cloth pants men brooklyn cloth herringbone jogger pants in c…

7 best fake tan products for summer 2018 metro news
    May 11, 2019 at 4:19 pm

7 best fake tan products for summer 2018 metro news

polo lyle scott breton. loading zoomgeneric 6pcs replacement water jug filter cartridges refills for brita maxtra plusnew popularity women carvela sandals whitecarvela comfort ross high heel ankle boots

citizen herrenarmbanduhr automatik 51200130 in bochum bochum
    May 14, 2019 at 12:10 pm

citizen herrenarmbanduhr automatik 51200130 in bochum bochum

bzna bag tia orange italy designer damen handtasche schultertasche tasche leder shopper neuvendi su subito e compra su zalando una partnership allinsegnaspark swarovski elements damen kette silber 9252 schicke handtaschen zum schn盲ppchenpreis in berlin

comprar barato chaqueta de lana nba golden state warriors no.35 kevin durant azul
    May 18, 2019 at 1:09 am

gorra jockey unisex columbia coolhead cachalot talla unicaguantes magicos star wars azul2018 corrieron gorras neymar pap谩 sombrero pareja coreana impresi贸n bordado b茅isbol al aire libre deportes ociovicente fern谩ndez no me platiques m谩s artists mtv

armani armani jeans veste sweat zipp茅 脿 capuche homme aj hoodie 01
    May 19, 2019 at 3:42 pm

armani armani jeans veste sweat zipp茅 脿 capuche homme aj hoodie 01

arma莽茫o para 贸culos atacado 贸culos em franca no mercado livre brasil贸culos de sol tilit dourado compre agora tricae brasilperfume dolce gabbana the one masculino 100ml 100 originaluma atitude de carlinhos brown dividiu opini玫es no the voice brasil radi…

five ten d谩msk茅 boty spd kestrel lace shock blue
    May 20, 2019 at 9:57 am

five ten d谩msk茅 boty spd kestrel lace shock blue

丕賱胤乇賷賯丞 丕賱氐丨賷丨丞 賱丕爻鬲禺丿丕賲 賱賵丨丞 丕賱賲賮丕鬲賷丨亘丕賱氐賵乇 賮爻丕鬲賷賳 卮鬲賵賷丞 毓氐乇賷丞 2014丕賱丿賵乇賷 丕賱兀賲乇賷賰賷 賱賰乇丞 丕賱爻賱丞 賱賱賲丨鬲乇賮賷賳 賷卮胤亘 丕爻賲 賮賱爻胤賷賳 賲賳 賲賵賯毓賴鬲賷卮賷乇鬲 鬲乇丕賰卮賳 廿賳 兀賰卮賳 亘胤亘毓丞 乇賯毓丞 賱賵賳 兀爻賵丿

it looks edgy and will also make your face look a little ovular than round. it looks really classy as well and is perfect for brunches. big round sunglasses
    May 22, 2019 at 1:21 pm

biniduckling autumn baby boys sleepwear pajama sets luminous skull printed t shirt pants 2pcs baby childrens clothing setslatest indian long gown dress designs16 prettiest valentines day lingerie sets chic lingerie for womenv28 womens ladies juniors sl…

piergitar 2018 new style men casual shoes with custom personality letters embroidered party and wedding men velvet loafers
    May 29, 2019 at 9:31 pm

maternity clothing spring 100 cotton comfortable loose plus size maternity shirtamazing leather metallic embroideredwholesale 1yard cheap butterfly rhinestone sewing chain bridal sash crystal trim appliques for wedding dresses belt accessoryspring autu…

camisa social polo ralph lauren tamanho m original algod茫o
    May 30, 2019 at 11:35 am

camisa social polo ralph lauren tamanho m original algod茫o

womens parrot gifts ukwomens white seahawks hatx girl x adidas originals frm xg suedewomens hydrogen blue vapormax

quesa juoksukeng盲t
    June 1, 2019 at 6:53 pm

quesa juoksukeng盲t

keresek fix kanap茅 p谩rn谩kkalmercedes amg petronas lewis hamilton baseball cap whiterivacase 7760 suzuka notebook h谩tizs谩k 15.6 sz眉rke 4260403571897hauck shopper babakocsik philips szopta谩si tan谩csad谩s

plastic top hats magician hats bulk black top hats
    June 2, 2019 at 4:55 am

plastic top hats magician hats bulk black top hats

accessories men hats design personalized flatbill bill snapback custom fashion baseball caps funny trucker hatsrussian hat with ear flaps blue ushanka hat xl clothingasos oversized 70s floppy straw hat 35.86. sanchina womens printed straw fedora hat fr…

gossard womens gossard 13001 glossies lace sheer bra
    June 3, 2019 at 11:39 am

gossard womens gossard 13001 glossies lace sheer bra

pink and black nike shoes womens glitterkick etsy.comwomens okc jersey bluered nike air force shoes rhinestones etsy.comchanel 2.55 silver

womens leather boots shoe shoe blacks bonbons wilene all heel knee hi sales
    June 4, 2019 at 9:53 am

womens leather boots shoe shoe blacks bonbons wilene all heel knee hi sales

unicorns and dinosaurs are all the rage year for childrens sleepwear making dressing gown right on trend as well as being made from easilychildrens ski suit female suit thickened warm girls baby winter clothes boys outdoor waterproof snow suitswoke up…

donna blu borse pomikaki tracolla in ecopelle royal e fantasia sbocco ingrandisci
    June 5, 2019 at 9:42 am

the north face cyber monday 2016white nike air for women glitterkick etsy.comwomens black white vans crystals wanelo.codetroit pistons hoodie

christmas outfits for baby girlbaby girls clothingbaby girls pajamas long sleeves
    June 6, 2019 at 11:00 am

raglan shoe mens surf sandals thongs boots mens beach shoes2016 hot seal womens travel beach wedge sandal flip flops casual fashion coffee atwalkSandals converse one starsko sajter stylish stiletto heel thong sandals