I’m hosting 2 contests for winning a $45 gift card at Sally Beauty & they are also giving away a tote to anyone who spends $45 in store! So along with the details on how to enter I thought I’d round up my list of must have’s that I’d choose with the winnings:
1. Everytime I go to the pool I swear I’m not going to get my hair wet..and every single time I change my mind half way through cause I’m sick of trying not to get splashed! I really notice a difference in my hair when I’ve been swimming a lot too. Even though I’m not blonde I have highlights and they get green easily. If and when they do one treatment with this baby and it’s gone!
2. I swear by duck clips for bouncy long lasting curls. I’ve tried getting the cheaper ones at drugstores and they are just too weak and slip right out of my hair. So if you’ve tried using duck clips and had that same result, try these. It makes a huge difference (Here’s a tutorial when I used them to create BIG hair!)
3. I’m in love with this antique pink color. So gorgeous. Sweet Memories
4. I used to LOVE using K-Pack from Joico is a deep conditioning treatment every once in a while because it does MIRACLES on my hair but the price is hefty. I tried this just in case once and I honestly can’t tell the difference. For a smidgen of the cost I haven’t looked back.
5. I’ve talked about this beautiful nude liner a bunch of times. It’s a fantastic color and it’s SO inexpensive.
6. Remember while back when we were all struggling with the Tomas nozzle? Well our voices were heard!! If you see this new packaging snatch it up because the nozzle and the continuous spray is better than ever. NO more splotches and the color is at perfection!
I forgot one of my favorite things! (well there are a lot of things not on the list – curling irons, Tanwise etc) but these I could still fit with the $45 limit!
Face Razors! I swear by these things cause I HATE waxing and these do the job of getting rid of side burns and fuzz without the pain. A lot of ladies are afraid of shaving their face but it’s actually kind of exfoliating and it totally won’t make hair grow in thick, that’s an old wives tale:) Here’s a video from MM&L all about it.
Contest one: Win a $45 gift card and a “Skype Beauty Consolation” with me where we can chat about how to use your card and I can answer any other beauty questions you have!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For the second contest you’ll receive a $45 gift card!
How to enter:
During the contest period, follow Sally Beauty on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/sallybeauty/
Create your “Sally Beauty Boho” board
Repin the contest image
Add $45 worth of product from SallyBeauty.com to your “Sally Beauty Boho” board
Email Pinterest board to [email protected] by August 29, 2014
Contest dates: August 1, 2014 – August 29, 2014
Prize: Five (5) Grand Prizes. Five Prize Winners will receive a $45 Sally Beauty gift card