Featured

Friday Favorites!

Just wanted to pop in with some of my favorite new things! Beauty and otherwise:)
One thing that I didn’t include but would love for you to hear if you are interested is a podcast Nick and I did with The Archibald Project (which is an amazing orphan advocacy program) sharing some of our story in fostering. HERE

Jenna’s Kitchen Just Add Water Cup

Maskcara Beauty Stay Setting Spray

Vitafusion Biotin Gummies

Maskcara Beauty Olive Contour

Maskcara Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes

How to Talk So Kids Will Listen, and Listen So Kids Will Talk

Maskcara Beauty Mango Highlight and Indigo Contour

Maskcara Beauty Nude Lip + Cheek Color

NuSkin Ap24 Toothpaste

Have a wonderful weekend! Love you all!

46 Comments

Maggie Thurber
    June 2, 2017 at 5:36 pm

This was a great Friday Fav list. I can’t wait to try that toothpaste (and the Olive contour and nude blush look amazing!). Thank Cara

closet to street
    June 3, 2017 at 9:50 am

so pretty!
    xoxo

Julia
    June 4, 2017 at 11:52 am

I love your Friday Favorites videos so much! I cannot wait to order olive and nude in my next order! And your teeth look amazing, I want to try the toothpaste!

Julia
    June 7, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Cara, I listened to you and your husband on the Archibald Project podcast today and was so moved. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out. I even started crying this evening when I was telling my husband about your podcast episode. Thank you for sharing your story! You are an inspiration.

Rachel S
      June 9, 2017 at 1:34 pm

I totally agree! I listened too and was blown away by Cara and Nick’s kindness and generosity. Cara is gorgeous on the outside but this podcast really revealed her inner beauty! All of Cara & Nick’s kids are so blessed to have such wonderful parents!

Anna B
    June 8, 2017 at 2:13 pm

You’re the cutest and I want to try everything on this list!

priyanka
    June 9, 2017 at 5:59 am

Such a lovely video 🙂
    I really love the eye shadow palette .

Julie
    June 12, 2017 at 1:28 pm

I LOVE all my maskcara but am wondering about the texture of the Nude blush. I first got Dahlia and its fantastic but wanted another option for a more neutral look. I ordered Desert Sunset. The color is great but its much creamier than the dahlia. I have oily skin so it just doens’t sit as well. I mostly save that shade for my lips now. Is the Nude texture closer to Desert Sunset or Dahlia?
    BTW, the I was doubtful about setting spray for my oily skin but using Stay spray before in place of a primer like you said is perfect!

Jessi
    June 15, 2017 at 7:56 am

Love your blog!!!! Very nice video with a great products!!! Have to try this toothpaste.

Dipti
    June 25, 2017 at 2:35 am

Your makeup line seems so amazing and affordable! Any plans of launching your products in India anytime soon? 🙂

Gorgeously Flawed

Get your documents written perfectly
    June 30, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Best Editing Service

The amount of written content has been growing exponentially recently, and it’s no wonder. For students, writing is an inseparable part of college and university assignments; for businesses, online publishing is a way to reach customers. The need for…

Shopping Coupons
    July 5, 2017 at 4:24 am

lovely post!..

thestyletune
    July 28, 2017 at 9:22 pm

ah can’t wait to get the setting spray!

Nicola
    August 2, 2017 at 6:07 am

Such an amazing video….Love it.

JENNIFER SAVAGE
    August 9, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Did you say which eyeshadow you are wearing in the video?

Autumn Bishop
    August 14, 2017 at 8:23 am

I absolutely love all the make up you are wearing in this video! Could you video it or list what you are wearing? Thanks!

wingsio
    September 6, 2017 at 3:43 am

Your article is detailed, thanks to it I solved the problem I am entangled. I will regularly follow your writers and visit this site daily.

vex3blog
    September 7, 2017 at 3:44 am

Thanks for your article! I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!
    happy wheels

Spanish to English
    September 22, 2017 at 12:58 am

Nice selection!

Alex
    September 22, 2017 at 8:58 am

Cara, have you tried any of the magnetic lashes that are being advertised? I’m tempted to order but just not sure if they’ll work! Can’t wait to try the Toothpaste!! 😀

Abhishek Sachdeva
    September 30, 2017 at 11:50 am

I follow this blog from past few months. Through this blog I got information about beauty products and bought beauty products from Beauty Joint. This blog also share cosmetics & makeup products feedback.

zeynep
    October 19, 2017 at 10:26 am

nice sellection

Shalini Gupta
    October 23, 2017 at 5:37 am

This post is very useful for me. Thank you so much for sharing this post. For more information please visit us at Shwetsdiva.com.

shelbyposkochil
    October 31, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Love, love, love all of these.

Jules
    October 31, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Hey Cara, I’ve been quietly reading your blog since I was just getting married! And I’ve loved following you on your adventure of buying your home and remodeling it and the growth of your little family. I myself am a mother of four boys now. We dream about starting our own adventure too. Would you mind sharing our funding page? I’m not very internet savvy, don’t do social media, Facebook ect. Would appreciate it!

Advanced Consult
    November 19, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Beautiful colours, beautiful shades. First class presentation. The recommendations are top notch, and will be forwarded to my clients.
    Here’s some great info on how to start a business making Spa Quality products.

Rita
    November 20, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Hi Cara! I saw your post on instagram about adult acne. If you could write a post on how you cleared your skin that would be so helpful! I’ve been struggling with adult acne these past 2 years and no matter what I do, it’s not going away. It’s so disheartening. Thank you Cara!

ultimatehacksblog
    November 30, 2017 at 11:37 am

This is the place where you will get free robux and you will enjoy very much in playing this game which is the best entertaining online platform for the entertainment.

RajKumari
    December 4, 2017 at 1:03 am

Get it customised in your favourite colour.Shop Now

Double Flared Maxi Dress Available in Multicolours at RajkumariDresspLikeAprincess

Material-Georgette fabric with shantoon lining

Color-Yellow,NAVY Blue ,Black ,Parrot Green

Sleeves-Less sleeves

Length-Long

Cost-1549/-

Email id :[email protected]

Contact No. +91-9582863863

Visit here :https://www.rajdulap.com/dresses.html

Address :A-16,2nd Floor, Sector – 19, Noida (201301)

slither io
    December 28, 2017 at 8:06 pm

I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

color switch
    January 10, 2018 at 2:28 am

I am very happy with the content of your article it is very beneficial and I wait for the next article to update the information again.

My Homepage
    January 10, 2018 at 10:12 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Informations on that Topic: maskcara.com/2017/06/02/friday-favorites-30/ […]

Wholesale Jerseys From China
    January 10, 2018 at 5:15 pm

Wholesale Jerseys From China

Unique expression seems to be one of the themes of the modern age. Blake Barnett is the fivestar future franchise QB. The dealership equipment appraisal California is done properly according to what is right to do. Kizer passed for 2,884 yards and 21 t…

Travel services
    January 13, 2018 at 7:34 am

thanks

Jual Obat Aborsi
    January 13, 2018 at 7:18 pm

jual obat aborsi @ http://aborsi-tuntas.com/ @ obat penggugur kandungan

Beautyndbest.com ( Editor Shreya )
    January 22, 2018 at 6:37 pm

I need those wipes so badly, I’m your new follower and simply love your videos.
    xoxo

Friday Favorites! – Maskcara – Beauty and Makeup
    January 22, 2018 at 7:45 pm

[…] Source link […]

Shalini Gupta
    January 25, 2018 at 12:03 am

Thanks for this great post. I have been trying to become more creative and this post provides some great ideas to help me improve. Going to work that creative muscle right now. For more information please visit us at Popular Fashion Blogs in Surat .

penyakit azoospermia
    January 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm

I like it

zulpan
    January 31, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Nice so pretty

Apa itu penyakit ejakulasi dini
    January 31, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Nice one babe

Pengobatan Azoospermia
    February 2, 2018 at 4:54 pm

such beatufill post

Cara mengatasi penyakit azoospermia
    February 2, 2018 at 8:21 pm

Really love this post

Shalini Gupta
    February 2, 2018 at 11:40 pm

This post is very useful for me. Thank you so much for sharing this post. For more information please visit us at Popular Fashion Blogs

Laura Gonyaw
    February 6, 2018 at 7:47 am

Aweosme blog! Thank you for sharing!
    Check this out if you love lipstick that won’t smear or budge off!