Before & Afters

Makeover Monday – Kathryn

Since yesterday was a holiday I think today can totally count as Monday, Right?

Let me introduce you to this beautiful woman, Kathryn. I cannot get over her gorgeous bone structure and perfect nose!

Sprayed Tomas Self Tanning Mist:

I wanted to give her a more summery glow because… well, we all know I’m obsessed with a tan, but also I wanted to match up her chest which makes everything look more natural. It’s very common for the face and the décolletage to be a different shade for various reasons. I like to start by bringing them closer together so I’m not fighting either one!

Next I used Trust to fill in her brows a wee bit thicker and feather them a bit.

On her eyes I dusted Basic into both top and bottom lash lines with the dome end of the I shadow everything brush. I love how this defines the eye without looking harsh. Sometimes I even drag it down a little further to create a faux-undereye circle, It sounds crazy but I swear it looks so pretty and natural! (I’ll show you what I mean if you’re interested!)
I used Sabrina on her inner corner and brow bone to brighten

For her skin I used Olive contour foundation, Amber highlight foundation, Nude blush & Rose Gold illuminator. Then I brightened up a little more with Aura right under her eyes and between her brows.

On her lips I used the Multitasker and Indigo to create a shadow on the outer edge of the lip and Desert Sunset blush to fill.

Hope you have a lovely week!

10 Comments

MS
    May 30, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I love that you’re writing!!! and curious about the faux under eye circle!!

Michelle
    May 30, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Thank you for bringing back Makeover Mondays!!! IT has been too long though sounds like you have been busier than busy . I love seeing you work your magic. Any more details about under eyes eyeliner application and nose contouring and VIDEOS to complement each makeover of course are always welcome !

Anna B
    May 30, 2017 at 12:35 pm

LOVE! And I’d also love to hear more about this under eye circle!

Kimberly McCormack
    May 30, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Your work speaks for itself; it is amazing. But, you know what I also love?? How you totally take every opportinity to point out the beauty in someone- whether it’s a physical feature or personality trait, you just put women’s total beauty on center stage, and it’s just the best thing ever. ❤

charlottaeve
    May 31, 2017 at 4:27 am

Beautiful! Tan really does miracles for just about anyone. I love to use self-tanners on myself too, and it’s much more healthier than the real sun.

I’m a huge fan of your makeover mondays <3

x Charlotta | http://www.charlottaeve.com

Allie
    May 31, 2017 at 6:41 am

Yay! I love makeover Mondays! Lovely post about a lovely lady http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Shelly
    June 1, 2017 at 12:02 pm

How do I get ahold of you my number is 851-3537

Dipti
    June 1, 2017 at 9:25 pm

She’s a really pretty lady! And you made her look even prettier with your makeup skills! ❤❤ Loved it totally.

GorgeouslyFlawed

Mary Janes
    June 13, 2017 at 6:09 am

You are looking so pretty in both the pics….as if you have a look a like sibling, your face shape varies a bit 😉
    I am a big fan of your makeup art <3

Kelly
    June 15, 2017 at 8:32 pm

I love your makeovers and I hope you post more of them! You did such a great job with her eyes!

xx Kelly