Before & Afters

Makeover Monday – Kathryn

Since yesterday was a holiday I think today can totally count as Monday, Right?

Let me introduce you to this beautiful woman, Kathryn. I cannot get over her gorgeous bone structure and perfect nose!

Sprayed Tomas Self Tanning Mist:

I wanted to give her a more summery glow because… well, we all know I’m obsessed with a tan, but also I wanted to match up her chest which makes everything look more natural. It’s very common for the face and the décolletage to be a different shade for various reasons. I like to start by bringing them closer together so I’m not fighting either one!

Next I used Trust to fill in her brows a wee bit thicker and feather them a bit.

On her eyes I dusted Basic into both top and bottom lash lines with the dome end of the I shadow everything brush. I love how this defines the eye without looking harsh. Sometimes I even drag it down a little further to create a faux-undereye circle, It sounds crazy but I swear it looks so pretty and natural! (I’ll show you what I mean if you’re interested!)
I used Sabrina on her inner corner and brow bone to brighten

For her skin I used Olive contour foundation, Amber highlight foundation, Nude blush & Rose Gold illuminator. Then I brightened up a little more with Aura right under her eyes and between her brows.

On her lips I used the Multitasker and Indigo to create a shadow on the outer edge of the lip and Desert Sunset blush to fill.

Hope you have a lovely week!

19 Comments

MS
    May 30, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I love that you’re writing!!! and curious about the faux under eye circle!!

Michelle
    May 30, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Thank you for bringing back Makeover Mondays!!! IT has been too long though sounds like you have been busier than busy . I love seeing you work your magic. Any more details about under eyes eyeliner application and nose contouring and VIDEOS to complement each makeover of course are always welcome !

Anna B
    May 30, 2017 at 12:35 pm

LOVE! And I’d also love to hear more about this under eye circle!

Kimberly McCormack
    May 30, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Your work speaks for itself; it is amazing. But, you know what I also love?? How you totally take every opportinity to point out the beauty in someone- whether it’s a physical feature or personality trait, you just put women’s total beauty on center stage, and it’s just the best thing ever. ❤

charlottaeve
    May 31, 2017 at 4:27 am

Beautiful! Tan really does miracles for just about anyone. I love to use self-tanners on myself too, and it’s much more healthier than the real sun.

I’m a huge fan of your makeover mondays <3

x Charlotta | http://www.charlottaeve.com

Allie
    May 31, 2017 at 6:41 am

Yay! I love makeover Mondays! Lovely post about a lovely lady http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Shelly
    June 1, 2017 at 12:02 pm

How do I get ahold of you my number is 851-3537

Dipti
    June 1, 2017 at 9:25 pm

She’s a really pretty lady! And you made her look even prettier with your makeup skills! ❤❤ Loved it totally.

GorgeouslyFlawed

Mary Janes
    June 13, 2017 at 6:09 am

You are looking so pretty in both the pics….as if you have a look a like sibling, your face shape varies a bit 😉
    I am a big fan of your makeup art <3

Kelly
    June 15, 2017 at 8:32 pm

I love your makeovers and I hope you post more of them! You did such a great job with her eyes!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

Get your documents written perfectly
    June 30, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Best Editing Service

The amount of written content has been growing exponentially recently, and it’s no wonder. For students, writing is an inseparable part of college and university assignments; for businesses, online publishing is a way to reach customers. The need for…

Best Colleges In India
    July 5, 2017 at 4:22 am

You are looking so pretty.

gomezpeter
    July 12, 2017 at 1:34 am

Hello ,
    I just like Makeover Mondays!!! and also impress with your after makeup ,please let me know if you could share the video link too for this makeup.

Sarah
    August 19, 2017 at 2:22 am

Hi. I loved your makeover on the friend with light skin and freckles. I have dark freckles and brown hair. Matching my foundation is hard. I have light English rose skin, but my neck is not as tanned as my face. I don’t want to cover my neck with anything, so what tips would you suggest for someone not wanting to change their neck shade?

Thanks!

URL
    September 20, 2017 at 7:28 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here: maskcara.com/2017/05/30/makeover-monday-kathryn/ […]

cosmetic dental specialists in Boyton Beach
    September 23, 2017 at 4:10 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More on|Read More|Find More Infos here|Here you can find 55531 additional Infos|Infos on that Topic: maskcara.com/2017/05/30/makeover-monday-kathryn/ […]

website
    September 25, 2017 at 1:02 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More on|Find More|Find More Infos here|There you will find 44137 more Infos|Informations to that Topic: maskcara.com/2017/05/30/makeover-monday-kathryn/ […]

SEO chandigarh
    September 27, 2017 at 2:20 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More on|Read More|Read More Infos here|Here you can find 18843 more Infos|Infos to that Topic: maskcara.com/2017/05/30/makeover-monday-kathryn/ […]

BEST READING
    September 28, 2017 at 1:45 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More here|Find More|Read More Infos here|There you can find 61452 additional Infos|Infos on that Topic: maskcara.com/2017/05/30/makeover-monday-kathryn/ […]