Featured

Rich Vibrant Hair!

I’m a firm believer in taking gooood care of my hair. It’s fine and will break easily if I give it any reason too.

For that reason I try to only color the whole head of hair about once a year (the roots about once a month) because I wait so long between coloring sessions it can fade and look dull after a few months. Which is why I got pretty excited when I found a healthy option for revitalizing my color!

haircolor4

Here’s how it works! You after using the Apple Cider Rinse (which is a not hair stripping wash!) you go in with a handful of  dpHUE Color Boosting gloss in the color you want to bring out in your locks. I used the Dark Brown/ Black  (cause I like it dark OK?:) on the top half of my hair and the Brown near the ends, just for a suuuper subtle ombre. Then I left it on for about 10 minutes (anywhere between 3-20 is good depending on the intensity you want) Then rinse and you’re done!

To be honest I was pretty skeptical that I would actually notice a difference but I was pleasantly surprised. I noticed a big boost in my shine and loved how rich and vibrant it made my color!

haircolor

They have a bunch of colors to choose from, including red which is HUGE cause I know how fast that red can fade and blue shampoo for those icy blondes!

cara

*this post was in collaboration with dpHue<3

14 Comments

Tiffany
    November 10, 2016 at 11:43 pm

Thank you for this! I’ve been looking for something to help my dark hair! I have a couple of questions: do you use this everyday? If so, what shampoo do you use? If not, what shampoo and conditioner do you use daily? Thank you!

MOLLY GARDNER
    November 11, 2016 at 12:25 am

It looks so good on you!! I tried this gloss for red and the color turned my hair purple and burgundy in splotches. It was sad, ha ha. I would be open to trying it again, I would just go for a warm blonde shade instead of red next time!

xo Molly

Kiss & Make-up
    November 11, 2016 at 4:10 am

Your hair looks GREAT! My husband wants me to go black but I’m just worried that it’ll look too harsh on me.

sonja
    November 11, 2016 at 6:16 am

Do you use this same product for your roots? Or just when you do the all over color? Thanks!

Megan
    November 11, 2016 at 3:46 pm

I don’t color my hair but I would love to treat it with something to make it glossy. Would this work?

Emily
    November 11, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Just wondering if this is safe for highlighted hair ? I am a multi toned blonde and would love to try this but not wanting a one dimensional blonde look. Looked up the product and it says it is a semi permanent color .. Don’t want to ruin the look of my highlights /lowlights. Would this be okay or is it solely for “one color all over ” type color ?

Kelly
    November 12, 2016 at 7:33 pm

It looks amazing, I will have to try it out!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

Pallavi (@wildfirecharm)
    November 12, 2016 at 11:09 pm

Your hair looks amazing! Thanks for the recommendation x

Wendy Gardiner
    November 13, 2016 at 2:42 pm

great to know! i just ordered some. thanks for all the super tips!

Beth
    November 15, 2016 at 11:22 am

Does it make a mess in your shower? We’re remodeling this month & if I got red/purple hair color on my brand new shower tiles, I would be upset.

kristina
    November 15, 2016 at 12:32 pm

where did you get the shirt?

Corinee
    November 16, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Looks amazing on you! Your hair really does look very shiny and vibrant 🙂 xx

Ela
    November 17, 2016 at 5:37 am

Your hair looks so healthy and gorgeous! After getting my hair dyed so many times, I ended up having really unhealthy hair, now I’m avoiding hair dye until my hair gets to the healthy stage again!

Ela BellaWorld

Melissa Baker
    December 7, 2016 at 3:50 pm

I want to go back dark. What haircolor do you use? Thanks