Beauty Capsule: Fall Edition Featured

Fall Capsule Look: Game Day

fame-day-makeup

One thing we do a lot of in the fall is sporting of some kind. I mean…if I’m being honest with myself  this look isn’t necessarily only for that type of event but I wanted to keep it themey and it would be totally rock-a-ble at a football game, a soccer game or even a board game:) It’s like every day makeup but with a little smattering of pizazz! I hope you like it!

makeup-capsule1Guys if you haven’t tried green eyeshadow and you’ve always or never wanted to, Emerald City is life changing! It’s the perfect amount neutral and perfect amount green to bring out your eye color (whichever it is) and add some interest. It’s one of those rare colors that just looks good on absolutely everyone.

3athletic-2016

(Also this top is on sale for HALF OFF and it’s seriously the one of my favorites so HERE’S a link to that too!)

4athletic-2016

5athletic-2016

Products I used (all from the Fall Capsule of course!)

IIID Foundation in ash + amber + desert sunset  + Pink Grapefruit on the lips

Maskcara eye shadow in Bubba & Emerald City

Neutral Lip Liner – Sebastian

Tools: I Shadow Everything30 Second HAC

Jessica Janae Photography

cara

makeup-capsule-looks

6 Comments

Kiss & Make-up
    October 26, 2016 at 5:40 am

That crease color makes so much of a difference, lovely. Dessert Sunset is also a lovely shade.

Melissa
      November 4, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Cara! Great tutorial and you look beautiful per usual. That said, you’re missed! Could you please talk through some of your new tutorials? I miss seeing your personality shine in that way.

Ashley G
    October 26, 2016 at 10:10 am

Love emerald city, so beautiful! Please do a tutorial on your ponytail, so perfect!!

kristina
    October 26, 2016 at 11:43 am

so u did ur lids in oak, lined top in bubba and liner, and emerald city on the bottom? right?

Elizabeth McFadden
    October 27, 2016 at 6:13 pm

I had to watch this twice before I saw the captions/instructions in the corner! LOL

Nicole
    December 7, 2016 at 11:32 am

Love this look! Question are you wearing lash extensions, falsies or are those your natural lashes. Please don’t tell me they are your real lashes I don’t want to hate you. haha
    Also the new powder in your line does that help the foundation last longer its my very favorite and always looks flawless for a few hours but my face is dumb and makeup always disappears on me
    Thank!