Beauty Capsule: Fall Edition Featured

Fall Beauty Capsule Look – Photo ready

makeup-capsule-1

When I was trying to think of relevant makeup needs for Fall, photos was one of the first that came to my mind. T’is the season for family photos, photos at family gatherings and all the photos at the pumpkin patch:) I chose this makeup because it’s classic and focuses on enhancing your own skin and your own features.

photo-ready-makeup

Sweater | Free People
Necklace | Five & Two

6t6a8803

6t6a8823-1

Everything I used on this look was from the Fall Capsule:

IIID Foundation : amber + ash + black cherry + gold illuminator
Vanilla Dust Setting Powder
Black Kat Von D Liquid Liner
Neutral Lip Liner – Sebastian
Eyeshadow: Oak (highlighted with moonlit)

cara

makeup-capsule-looks

12 Comments

Nicole
    October 18, 2016 at 6:09 am

beautiful makeup- your eyes are poppin! Question- are you still using Colleen Rothschild balm as your cleanser? I’m in need of something new! 🙂 Thanks for being such an awesome blogger!

Cara
      October 18, 2016 at 9:20 am

You are so sweet! Thank you! OK so I guess my skin just changed it’s needs because the balm cleanser was starting to break me out after a while! So sad. I have been using one I really like though it’s called Hada Labo Moisturizing cleanser and it’s really awesome! http://amzn.to/2e4JQqa

Jodie
    October 18, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Hey! Beautiful as always!! Would this makeup combo work with blonde hair and blue eyes?

K
    October 18, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Loved the video. Maybe post a link to how you’re doing your llld foundation now that you’ve got these new products? I know you did one a little while back, but I know new costumers and readers will be curious.

Susan Iseman
    October 18, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Looks gorgeous as usual. I hate to ask, but I will….is any of this airbrushed? Your face is perfect- no lines, no dark circles….

Rachel
    October 18, 2016 at 4:18 pm

GORGEOUS! This is one my favorite looks you’ve done. Now if only I could make myself look this flawless! Goals… ha ha.

Lindsey Boggs
    October 18, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Are there any primers you recommend for oily skin? I currently own the double decker and slowly getting it filled =) but my biggest issue is that it does not last on my skin even with a setting spray. I’d love to find a good primer that helps everything stay put. Thanks!

Mary
    October 23, 2016 at 10:40 am

I recently bought the IID foundation and the HAC brush (think I got those names right). But I can not seem to get it to load up on the brush and apply so creamy like I see on your videos. At first I thought I just needed to break it all in but I’m still not having much luck. Any tips??

Boni
    December 23, 2016 at 9:06 pm

Cara! I really love that Y shaped silver necklace, where did you get it? 🙂

top one madden mobile coins seller
    January 2, 2017 at 10:35 am

top one madden mobile coins seller

Thank you for your helping hand.