Beauty Capsule: Fall Edition Featured

Fall Beauty Capsule Look – Photo ready

When I was trying to think of relevant makeup needs for Fall, photos was one of the first that came to my mind. T’is the season for family photos, photos at family gatherings and all the photos at the pumpkin patch:) I chose this makeup because it’s classic and focuses on enhancing your own skin and your own features.

Sweater | Free People
Necklace | Five & Two

Everything I used on this look was from the Fall Capsule:

IIID Foundation : amber + ash + black cherry + gold illuminator
Vanilla Dust Setting Powder
Black Kat Von D Liquid Liner
Neutral Lip Liner – Sebastian
Eyeshadow: Oak (highlighted with moonlit)

October 18, 2016 at 6:09 am

beautiful makeup- your eyes are poppin! Question- are you still using Colleen Rothschild balm as your cleanser? I’m in need of something new! 🙂 Thanks for being such an awesome blogger!

October 18, 2016 at 9:20 am

You are so sweet! Thank you! OK so I guess my skin just changed it’s needs because the balm cleanser was starting to break me out after a while! So sad. I have been using one I really like though it’s called Hada Labo Moisturizing cleanser and it’s really awesome!

October 18, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Hey! Beautiful as always!! Would this makeup combo work with blonde hair and blue eyes?

October 18, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Loved the video. Maybe post a link to how you’re doing your llld foundation now that you’ve got these new products? I know you did one a little while back, but I know new costumers and readers will be curious.

Susan Iseman
    October 18, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Looks gorgeous as usual. I hate to ask, but I will….is any of this airbrushed? Your face is perfect- no lines, no dark circles….

October 18, 2016 at 4:18 pm

GORGEOUS! This is one my favorite looks you’ve done. Now if only I could make myself look this flawless! Goals… ha ha.

Lindsey Boggs
    October 18, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Are there any primers you recommend for oily skin? I currently own the double decker and slowly getting it filled =) but my biggest issue is that it does not last on my skin even with a setting spray. I’d love to find a good primer that helps everything stay put. Thanks!