Skin Products Tips & Tricks

Tip Tuesday: Favorite Peel!

One of the things I get sent the most as a beauty blogger is skin care. Sometimes I am blown away just by the sheer amount of it there is in the world! It’s really difficult to try a bunch of different skin care products, though, so I’m usually pretty conservative in what I’ll actually put on my face.
When AmorePacific ( a really cool South Korean beauty company) asked me to try their products and collaborate I checked into them online and saw hundreds of RAVE reviews for their Enzyme Peel .  So I agreed to give it a go.
Even with all the gushing reviews and the gorgeous packaging I was still quite skeptical (rarely does a skin care product wow me enough that I want to share it with you guys, cause I am choosy like that!) but I gave it a go anyway.

It comes in a powder that is activated with water to become a gentle peel & exfoliant. Once you dampen your face and start rubbing the powder in it turns into a foamy (slightly gritty) paste and it tingles a bit (you know that really good tingle where you know it’s working!) After I rinsed it off my skin looked so radiant and fresh and not irritated at all (which is so nice since my skin seems to be becoming more sensitive every year!)

Now I’m hooked. I seriously look forward to being able to use it because I LOVE they way my skin looks and feels afterward!

If you have sensitive skin and/or if you’ve been looking for a gentle brightening & exfoliating treatment you cannot go wrong with this one! Plus it comes with enough powder to last and last, so it’s worth it:)

Hope you’re having the best day!

This post was in collaboration with AmorePacific

July 26, 2016 at 10:25 pm

It would be nice if some sort of promotion on this product was offered

Kiss & Make-up
    July 27, 2016 at 4:09 am

Never tried a powder peeling!

July 27, 2016 at 7:15 am

I love this stuff! I have rosacea and it doesn’t agitate it yet actually makes my skin feel fabulous. A lot of products that are safe to use on my kind of skin don’t.

July 27, 2016 at 8:41 am

I’ve been using this stuff for about 6 months (2x week) and the change in my skin is amazing!! It’s softer, smoother, and the fine lines have even gone away! I don’t break out nearly as often as I used to. My skin is dry and sensitive and this stuff has really helped balance it out.

Karen H
    July 27, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Cara, how does this product compare to the Cure exfoliant that you recommended previously? I bought that based on your recommendation and do like it, and am not sure if I need another product if this one too similar to the Cure.

Thank you for all that you do for us to help us keep our skin looking it’s best!

July 28, 2016 at 8:08 am

I was wondering the same thing! I bought the Cure as well, based on Cara’s recommendation, and really like it. It doesn’t irritate my skin, but at the same time, it hasn’t really changed my skin in the way I hoped it would. I’d be open to another product, but only if it was substantially better in some way.

August 1, 2016 at 8:42 am

I’m wondering the exact same thing about Cure too… I love it, but if this product is better, I will try it out!

Kim S.
      August 5, 2016 at 7:17 am

I liked Cure but I LOVE this! My skin so much softer and smoother than when I used Cure.

Gemma Louise
    July 27, 2016 at 4:37 pm

I have extremely sensitive skin so this sounds perfect for me! x

Gemma Louise

July 27, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Interesting and I have never heard of this stuff!
    Thanks for sharing!

Nail Turkey
    July 28, 2016 at 5:06 pm

I tried a powder peeling!

July 28, 2016 at 10:10 pm

Thanks Cara, I will have to try this out!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

July 29, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Sounds like a pretty cool product! Does it give that burning sensation that some peels do?

Kim S.
      August 5, 2016 at 7:14 am

There’s some tingling but NO burning, and your skin is super soft and smooth

July 29, 2016 at 8:40 pm

I was also wondering if you preferred over Cure?…And have you tried any Tula products? And what did you think, I’ve been seeing a lot of my insta friends using it.

Maheen S
    August 1, 2016 at 7:07 am

Great post! Loved it!

August 2, 2016 at 12:50 am

Amore Pacific isn’t well known in the US yet but definitely one everyone should check out!

A Girl's Journal
    August 2, 2016 at 4:59 am

Need to purchase :p xx

Kim S.
    August 5, 2016 at 7:12 am

I just got this in the mail last night and let me tell you, my skin has never felt softer! I thought it was soft in the past, but this stuff is AMAZING. My skin looks and feels so good after just one use. I liked CURE but this blows it out of the water! Super happy with the purchase!!!

August 5, 2016 at 1:02 pm

I’ve used this for years. It lasts forever. For anyone worried, it is very gentle on the skin. No redness, burning or stinging. I think of it as a mild exfoliator and keep it in my shower. I know everyone’s skin is different, but it does not irritate mine at all. It smells good, maybe a bit too “perfumey” for some. I haven’t seen any drastic changes, but my skin is softer when I use it.

Miss Shave a Lot
    August 21, 2016 at 3:48 am

Looks interesting. I’ve never seen a “peeling powder” yet. How much does it cost? Is the peeling intense?

September 5, 2016 at 4:09 pm

I have sensitive skin and used this product. It works for me. Thank you for sharing this Cara.

Laura Samojlowicz
    September 5, 2016 at 9:03 pm

I’m not sure where to ask this but how to you cover melasma? I laser it and it comes back, it’s an awful cycle. Anyway my melasma is on my lip and chin area and everything I do to try to cover it just makes it look like I am trying to cover something up. HELP!!