Beauty Basics Makeup

Day to night in 5 minutes flat

I’m always showing easy every day looks. Which are that. Great everyday looks. But they are also something else.. a perfect jumping off point for a sexy  5 minute Night look. You can whip it out right before you go out on a date or with friends or if you just wanna be sizzlin’ for no apparent reason since it’s only a 5 minute commitment anyway.

Here’s what I look like around 5pm on a typical “mommy makeup” day :

day time

And this is 5 minutes later:

after (1) copy

Here’s the low down.

First gotta get a little color! Nothing brightens me up like a little tan but rather than pack on the powder bronzer I’m gonna save myself some time and spray on my Tomas (one of my FAVORITE products from Sally Beauty). No worries, it totally works over your foundation to give a nice punch of color.tomas

I apply it like I would some contour so It sculpts as well.

Just creating a 3 on each side of my face and then spritzing down my decotage and neck so it all matches.

eyeliner

Next is darkening up the eyes!
I’m taking this bronzy liner (Palladio Precision Liner in Dark Chocolate) all around my eyeballs to give a little balance to the dark lip I’m about to go for!
lipliner

Now I’m taking this pretty Palladio Herbal liner in Raisin around my lips and blending it in.

spraypart

Next I wanna give my hair a little oomph so I’m going to give myself a deep side part and add a little body!

I’ll spray in this Kenra Generic hairspray in the root and shoot some heat in there with the Ion Whirlwind Pro. I make a few parts about a half of an inch apart around the crown and repeat this. It gives the whole head of hair a fresh blow out look!

blowdry
Easy Right!?

cara

30 Comments

Nicole Walker
    November 12, 2015 at 4:53 am

Such great and easy tips for taking a look from day to night! Thanks for sharing Cara 🙂

xoxo Nicole

Kirstie
    November 12, 2015 at 7:44 am

I love the way you construct your posts, so unique! Fab lip colour x

Kirstie | Kirstie Pickering

Alyssa
    November 12, 2015 at 8:03 am

I don’t know why I’ve resisted trying Tomas. You make it look so easy!

Alyssa | Glitter and Grey

Melissa
    November 12, 2015 at 12:01 pm

I ordered a HAC pack yesterday. I am so excited to give it a try! I have a quick question about hair dryers. You are using an ionic hair dryer. I desperately need a new dryer, but am overwhelmed with all the options. I have fine limp hair. Any recommendations? Love your posts!

Miki Nyckel
    November 12, 2015 at 12:04 pm

That was a great little tut! Thanks!

Lauren Chase
    November 12, 2015 at 2:52 pm

I almost didn’t read this post cause I didn’t think it would be anything new. NOT THE CASE, this has been helpful! I’ve also resisted getting Tomas, and IDK why. I need it. And I LOVE that lip color!! And that hair trick, just what I needed! This will be perfect for those spur of the moment, ‘let’s go out to dinner’ times.

Maggie
    November 12, 2015 at 4:05 pm

How do you come up with this stuff? You are brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

thefatgirlslament
    November 12, 2015 at 7:40 pm

What color highlight are you wearing in this, Cara? Is it white peach? I just bought it and can’t wait to try it. Will you be coming out with anything else new? And PS, your eyes look amazeballs in this look.

Trang Do
    November 13, 2015 at 1:56 am

Such an amazing tips!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

Katy
    November 13, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Love this! Side note- what kind of blow dryer is that? I am in the market for a new dryer and straightener. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Mary Kate
    November 14, 2015 at 9:18 am

What a great way to switch it up!

Mary Kate

Tasha Juli
    November 15, 2015 at 10:46 pm

Such great suggestions!
    Tasha Juli
    stylesplendorbliss.com

Jeannie
    November 16, 2015 at 8:34 am

HI! I bought both the lip liner and the eyeliner. How do you get the lip liner to come out soft? I look like I’ve used my kids magic marker around my mouth and then the inside is all cake and lined.

Do you soften the eye as well?

thanks!

allysia
    November 16, 2015 at 8:34 am

You make it seem so easy! Though I will say, your 5pm face still looks great! The hair tip is a good call, I feel like at the end of the day, my once-bouncy hair is falling flat.

Danielle
    November 17, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Help!!! I’ve been using the maskcara pallete for the light skin but everytime I take a picture or end up in a photo I look completely dead. I know it’s the winter time so I’m more washed out anyway but I look like I’m not wearing any makeup? Any ideas of what else I can do? Make it darker?!? I just had a baby also like 2 months ago so it’s making me feel pretty bummed out right now

ASHLEY GRISSOM (@scrappyashley)
    December 14, 2015 at 10:45 am

I’m lost along with Jeannie. I bought both the lip liner and eyeliner but cannot get the lip look without it being streaky. Also, do you only have the eyeliner on your bottom lid? It looks that way in the picture but the description says all around the eye. Love the post, beautiful as always!!

upalbion albion online gold
    December 10, 2016 at 1:49 pm

upalbion albion online gold

it’s very helpful for me personally searching on this website!

subway surf hilesi
    February 24, 2017 at 6:14 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 90799 more Infos: maskcara.com/2015/11/12/day-to-night-in-5-minutes-flat/ […]

lawyers
    March 7, 2017 at 9:35 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Informations on that Topic: maskcara.com/2015/11/12/day-to-night-in-5-minutes-flat/ […]

economics tuition
    March 11, 2017 at 9:20 am

… [Trackback]

facebook password cracker free
    March 14, 2017 at 11:13 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More Infos here: maskcara.com/2015/11/12/day-to-night-in-5-minutes-flat/ […]

straight from the source
    March 16, 2017 at 2:01 am

… [Trackback]

econs tuition
    March 16, 2017 at 5:01 am

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 30053 more Infos: maskcara.com/2015/11/12/day-to-night-in-5-minutes-flat/ […]

criminal lawyer Fort Worth
    March 18, 2017 at 7:00 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 73031 more Infos: maskcara.com/2015/11/12/day-to-night-in-5-minutes-flat/ […]

google pill
    March 30, 2017 at 12:34 am

Its a massive article. Great fun . X back teacher more info – website please visit

google casino
    March 30, 2017 at 12:35 am

Wonderful article man. x front teacher sg great fun

best pill
    March 30, 2017 at 12:35 am

Very useful post the admin. Thanks for sharing. Great fun . X back teacher more info – website please visit

satta matka
    March 30, 2017 at 12:36 am

In this post you found nice things. Great fun . X back teacher more info – website please visit

Skrota bilen Göteborg
    March 30, 2017 at 1:58 am

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 34798 more Infos: maskcara.com/2015/11/12/day-to-night-in-5-minutes-flat/ […]

March 30, 2017 at 3:58 am