Makeup Makeup Products

Tip Tuesday: Picky lashes

If you find yourself wanting more lash oomph but not liking the way strip lashes feel, look or just not being able to put them on I HAVE FINALLY AN OPTION FOR YOU!

If you have every tried individual lashes and you’re not a ninja you might have noticed that they can be a little difficult to properly place and time consuming. I also find that on certain people they tend to turn and twist a lot, making the whole process even more of a headache.

Picky finally united the best of both worlds!

These little clusters are so easy to apply and they leave you with the option of just adding a couple or going for the whole tamale.

Applying them is a sinch. First apply your mascara, then grab a cluster with some tweezers, dip them in a touch of glue and place them right at the lash line. ( I start building on the outer corners and work my way in.)

Hope you’re having a great day!

November 10, 2015 at 7:22 am

Hi Cara,
    Okay I noticed this is Rachel the Golden Ticket Winner. Lashes look great, but for us dark haried,dark eyed girls….what was the other color you paired with the midnight color eyeshadow for her liner? And did you add anything on her lids? I have very similar features to her and I have never been able to find a good “blue” for my eyes.
    Also, her hair is the cutest….any tips on the cut/style/products for us?
    Thanks a bunch!

Diana in LAS
    November 10, 2015 at 9:30 am

I bought some of these about a month ago but have not tried them (I am NOT lash literate). Any chance you’ll do a video?

November 10, 2015 at 9:37 am

I’m always confused about placement of lashes. Am I supposed to lay them on my real lashes close to the lash line or is my goal to actually lay them on the skin on my lash line. Do I glue to the skin or the lashes? Thank you!

Sarah Catherine
    November 10, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Oh my gosh Ava, I am the same confused sometimes! Video please (-:

November 10, 2015 at 7:37 pm

Hi there! I have a question about lash glue. I tried fake lashes once and had an intense allergic reaction to the glue. It was the glue that came with the rather cheap fake lashes (it was for a costume) and I never worked up the nerve to try again. I guess my question is, are there different types of lash glue? Had any of your clients ever had a reaction? Any advice? Thanks so much, I would love to rock lashes someday…

Rebecca H
    November 11, 2015 at 3:56 am

Oh gosh these look phenomenal. I adore individual lashes x
    Beauty Wanderer

November 11, 2015 at 7:21 am

I just ordered. I’m excited to try them! I’m fascinated by fake lashes, but always feel like they will look so OTT. These seem a little more ‘natural’.

Miki Nyckel
    November 12, 2015 at 1:15 pm

I love individual lashes! But i hate that they’re so long! My lashes aren’t that long, so I would love to have some shorter lashes I can add, these seem to fit the bill perfectly!Thanks!! <3

Rachel Asbury
    November 15, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Yes Ava! ^^ I am also a lashes or actual skin questioner! Please do a video detailing how to apply these. They seem like such a good intro product for someone who has never worn falsies. plus not super fake long looking. I might actually have the nerve to try them!