Before & Afters Makeup

Makeover Monday – Dayna

This was one those spur of the moment makeovers that happens when I have makeup, a few extra minutes and a willing participant in the vicinity.  Here’s the thing. I LOVE making up beautiful faces. But then I also have all of these other jobs associated with running the makeup company, blogging, momming and (last week at least –  Caddying 🙂 SO I don’t get to do it nearly as much as I’d like and I’m out of town so often that I can rarely take appointments, it really really bums me out. So when I have the opportunity described above I ALWAYS take it. I’ve given mini makeovers in cars, airports, parking lots and a multitude of other weird places. SO if you see me out and about don’t be afraid to ask if I’ve got a HAC pack on me (very likely:) cause I’ll break it out without thinking twice! I’ve got no shame. I seriously contemplated whipping it out last week during the tournament for one of the golfers wives. Seriously this is not an empty promise, you won’t be bugging me at all:) FYI I usually have tweezers and brow pens too…I don’t remember ever turning down an in person request for a brow over!

Anyway so this beautiful woman is Jessica Janae’s amazing #2 girl. One of our models was late for a really fun shoot (can’t wait to show you that!) so we decided not to waste a perfectly good makeover moment.

I give you Dayna:

I gave her a very quintessential (atleast to me) Fall Look.

Big brows, a deep neutral lip and some peach blush which is pretty much solid on ANYONE.

Makeup Used:

IIID Foundation in Light ( walnut + linen + shadow (on her nose it’s such a cute one!) + pearl) – Linen is out of stock for a couple of weeks SO SORRY!
Makeup Forever Blush in Peachy Pink
Kat Von D Brow pen in Medium Brown
OCC Cosmetics Sebastian Lip Liner
Lips Filled with a dab of MAC Sin (very lightly blended in for a soft natural looking finish)
Finishing with some Milk Chocolate Bronzer on her eyelids (and to soften her previous black liner) and around her face.

Emily Fox
    October 26, 2015 at 7:36 am

Stunning makeover, Cara!!! Can I please borrow her nose…how are people born with such cute little things!?

October 26, 2015 at 7:52 am

No matter how many of these makeovers you post, I NEED to see each one! EVERY time, I see the “before” picture and think “oh that turned out nice”…and then scroll down and see the “after” picture and am blown away at how you made her even MORE beautiful!! Great job, as always.

October 26, 2015 at 7:52 am

Cara, have you noticed the obvious HACing on Grey’s Anatomy this season? It has been really noticeable on Ellen Pompeo. I can’t decide whether it’s good that I notice it.

October 26, 2015 at 7:54 am

She kind of looks like Rumor Wilis to me! The contouring really brings out her cheekbones. Beautiful! I was in St. George a couple weeks ago and told myself I would totally stop you in your tracks if I saw you! I probably would have been too star struck though:)

October 26, 2015 at 7:54 am

Gorgeous! Wish I was able to run into you! : )

Alyssa | Glitter and Grey

October 26, 2015 at 8:39 am

She’s beautiful! These never get old.

October 26, 2015 at 9:35 am

You are the real deal. Thanks for being you!

October 26, 2015 at 9:54 am

Beautiful! If I ever see you I will ambush you for a makeover. I promise 🙂

Jess Beran
    October 26, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I wish I would run into you…If I saw you I might actually tackle you to make sure it happened…

October 26, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Would love to run into you! Love your makeovers and look forward to the posts!

October 26, 2015 at 8:55 pm

Cara, I love your makeovers-Amazing! I have learned so much from studying your makeovers. I enlarge the pictures and try to figure out how you have worked your magic. At one point, when you had the enlarged pictures side by side. It was great to be able to blow up the pictures and still be able see them on one screen without scrolling up and down. Is it possible to do that with future makeover photos?

maria lofton
    October 27, 2015 at 3:45 am

If you are ever in CharlotteNC would lbw a willingmakeover buddy

Sandra Sallin
    October 27, 2015 at 9:42 am

Stunning as always!!!! As a very mature woman I’d love to see more make overs on older women. And I don’t mena 50 year olds. 🙂

October 27, 2015 at 8:51 pm

How do join your blog to find out when things are available?

November 30, 2015 at 9:52 am

wow gorgous look, amazing! LOVE the necklace!

December 1, 2015 at 12:26 am

Hi! I love your makeovers! I just received my foundation palette today. I didn’t have long to play around it with it, but noticed it seemed really think and made my annoyingly visible pores unbelievably noticeable. ( I was not wearing primer). Can you give some tips about how to avoid this? Also, can you talk about how much product you should be using when HACing? I would love to see some very close ups with some of these before and afters. Wish you were nearby to teach me in person!