HAC Makeup

Highlight and contour: OK for everyday? Is it just a fad?

I got an email (a while ago actually🙈) that was referencing an article written by a makeup artist talking about how highlighting and contouring is only good in photoshoots and for celebrities but NOT for everyday wear. Which wasn’t the first time I’d heard this.
I have heard also people say they are sick of the fad and hope it goes away soon.

So I thought I’d address my opinion on the matter!

I agree and I disagree.

Let me explain.

SO when “Ombre” hair first hit my pinterest pages and started taking over the world I was unsure about how much I loved it. I’ve always been a big fan of “natural” type looks and many of the photos were very extreme dark and light contrasts.

It seemed like a “fad” and one I wasn’t going to be terribly sad to see go.

But then it settled into a more subtle – natural growth/sun bleach kind of thing and I found my heart softening. I even started to realize that celebrities and models had already been doing the subtle ombre for years

(Giselle rockin’ a 2006 Ombre)

It just had never been a mainstream thing. And now that it is we’re all pretty stoked because the upkeep is like ZERO and it looks really flattering and pretty! I don’t see the subtle/natural ombre going anywhere for a while/ever since it’s pretty much been around since hair could be bleached as it grows by the sun ah natural.

What does any of this have to do with HACing?
Well I think it’s kind of on the same train.

As it’s become more mainstream it’s gotten toned down quite a bit to the point that I think it actually looks more natural than one color foundation since it gives the face dimension. Do I think it’s a fad or just for photo shoots? No. Just like the ombre celebs have been doing it forever we were just left out in the dark.

(Madonna Hac-ing way back in the 90’s)

PLUS Once you see the way it enhances your features and makes your skin look so glowy and fresh, I don’t think you want to go back to just one color on your face.

My favorite makeup artist Vivian was sweet enough to model the difference below:
Traditional foundation on the left & IIID foundation on the right ( sunlit + stone + dahlia + pearl)

Good heavens isn’t she is breathtaking!?

Those are my thoughts on the matter, what about you guys? Fad or here to stay? Everyday or special occasion?

Lori larson
    August 11, 2015 at 4:50 am

After HACing I know I could never go back to one color foundation. ‘Neff said.

Miki Nyckel
    August 11, 2015 at 4:53 am

I agree! It’s here to stay! And it’s not like anyone has to go all KimK on it. It can be subtle but make a world of difference. If people don’t like it, don’t do it! LOL.Thanks for the post!

August 11, 2015 at 5:18 am

Here is the difference, to me, between HACing and not. I had tried a new brand/shade of foundation awhile a back and mentioned to my bf as I was putting it on that I really liked the shade with my skin tone. (Now bear in mind, he usually lays in bed while I sit at my vanity, watching me.) He said that it made me look kind of washed out, to which I reassured him I wasn’t done. I finished my makeup, including the contouring, and when I was done, he noticed the difference immediately. It’s not really a fad, per se, but more of a DUH moment when you realize that, like a painting or a sketch, our faces have shadows and dimension.

Margaret Roeleven
    August 11, 2015 at 6:06 am

I think its here to stay and i dont think that its only for special occasion’s at all . If i could get my hands on HAC kit , i would use it every day . PLEASE start shipping to Australia Cara !!!!!!

August 11, 2015 at 6:12 am

YES! I remember Kevyn Aucoin in Allure back in the 90’s advising that you should use two different foundations to get a more natural look even for everyday.

Pamela M McLish
    August 11, 2015 at 6:18 am

Hello sweet Cara,
    I’m 55 and have been HACing for over two years. I love the difference it makes in my day. I ve always loved putting my makeup on and love taking it off at night. But now after HACing, I am hooked. I’ve had people comment that I have a natural glow to my skin. I feel like it’s a reflection of how I feel in my heart. ( kinda deep I know).
    Thank you for sharing your gift and heart! Hugs from Oklahoma

August 11, 2015 at 8:06 am

“I feel like it’s a reflection of how I feel in my heart”- that is a BEAUTIFUL sentiment! I love that!

Paige Ostlund
    August 11, 2015 at 6:22 am

I have tried and tried to learn this technique. I even bought both of the IIID kits and still can’t reproduce the look. Let me know if your ever in Austin Texas I will be the first in line!
    I would defiantly do it everyday not just on special occasions if I could figure it out:)

Kim G
      August 11, 2015 at 5:59 pm

I second the request about coming to Austin Texas!!!! I love the look, but I struggle to do my makeup with foundation, etc. At 50, I would like to retain a youthful glow, but I am in need of some serious help! I really want to try the IIID, but am scared I won’t be able to figure it out then not use it. I’m a gal that needs a little hand holding and guidance as I do it myself! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

November 8, 2015 at 5:30 pm

I printed out Cara’s HAC tutorial pics, step by step, and stood in front of that mirror following the pics until I finally got it right…practice every day and by weeks end it will feel natural, good luck 🙂

Wendy Renee Crowe
    August 11, 2015 at 6:43 am

I keep mine pretty low-key and it looks great!! I can even wear less eye make-up etc… by only HACing and my face looks fresh and refreshed!!I As long as it is minimal and not looking like I am about to hit the club it’s a KEEP for an everyday look!

Cindy Hamilton
    August 11, 2015 at 6:43 am

I love it for everyday. Why not look your best everyday! It’s so easy and brightens
    up your face! Love it and Maskcara products! Thank you!

August 11, 2015 at 6:50 am

HACing is awesome! People need to STOP looking at Kim K. She overdoes and ruins everything! Nobody give her a puppy, please!

liz @ btb on etsy
      August 11, 2015 at 8:24 am

lmbo, this reminded me of the bridal shower scene from Bridesmaids. “NO! She does not get a party favor! She does not get a dog!”

August 11, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Hahahaaa! Make me completely crack up!
        “NO!” 🙂

August 11, 2015 at 6:57 am

Anything extreme always seems to be a fad, but well done make-up (and hair) will be around forever. I love your make overs and the HACing is lovely. Not extreme just enhancing.

August 11, 2015 at 7:00 am

Hi Cara!! I think it’s here to stay for sure. The other day my mom found a book on beauty she bought in 1962. It talks about highlighting and contouring. Which I thought was so cool..its an amazing way of doing your make up. I do it every day. Sometimes minimally. Sometimes full coverage. I love it. Thank you so much for teaching us how to HAC.

August 11, 2015 at 7:15 am

I’d say it’s here to stay! I’m more on the “all natural look” side so I never do too much of it, but when you add just a little HAC I can tell the difference it makes and I look so much better!

Mary Kate

August 11, 2015 at 7:17 am

For me, the concept is definitely here to stay, but I recently chose to start doing selective, very light hac-ing. I have a lot of freckles and it seems like I can easily look over-makeuped because of them. So when it comes to the lovely IIID foundation, I do my triangles under my eyes for my dark eye circles, mix contour and cheek color for a darker, browner blush, lightly touch the tops of my cheekbones and browbones with the pearl, and use the contour from my jawline down my neck because it has no freckles and looks very pale compared to my face. And that’s it! I love wearing natural looking, quick make up and thinking outside the box to make the IIID set work for my wants and needs. 🙂 I think Cara is right about comparing hac to ombre-it’s just like “overdrawing your lips”.

August 11, 2015 at 7:58 am

It is here to stay. I HAC every day and I actually wear less makeup then before. I tried my old make up routine a little bit ago and couldn’t believe I used to wear my makeup like that. Even my husband notices and comments on my makeup. One time he said, “It looks like you are lighted from within.” I had to share because I think that is something Cara said in one of her HAC tutorials. Thank you Mascara cosmetics!

August 11, 2015 at 8:01 am

but it’s so hard for us regular people :'( I can barely manage one foundation. lol

August 11, 2015 at 10:34 am

Have you tried Cara’s IIID? It’s nothing like traditional foundation. I can’t imagine if it was! It’s actually so much easier & faster.

August 11, 2015 at 8:04 am

I compleeeetely agree with you, Cara. The only days I don’t HAC are when I’m wearing no makeup (so like Sundays or evenings at home after work), or if I’m in an extreme rush and only have time to slap on some CC cream and mascara. It has become an integrated part of my full makeup routine, and my face does not feel finished if there is no highlight and contour.

Whoever sent you that article and says that it’s only for celebs- well, I think that’s super elitist! Granted, most of us are not sculpting out like Kim K every day. There’s no need for that much product unless you’re being photographed or at a special event. But that is just the extreme end of the HACing spectrum being represented. A little everyday dimensionalizing (? haha) of the face DOES look more natural than the flat, shadowless, almost-too-even look of foundation alone. Once you have HACing down, honestly, it doesn’t take me more than a few minutes (especially if I’m using just powder products- cream HAC does take me longer to blend out).

I don’t think it’s a fad/trend/whatever at all. It’s a makeup secret that celebrity makeup artists took a long time to let trickle down to the masses, and it’s actually effective, pretty, easy, and here to stay. How extreme or subtle you HAC is personal preference, but the concept has always been and will continue to be popular.

Chelsey Richey
    August 11, 2015 at 8:04 am

Here to stay!!! They’ll never take my HAC away! It’s like strobing, people were doing it way back! My friends and I did it 2006-2010ish. It was just our grown up version of face glitter just no one stuck a label on it and called it a trend.

liz @ btb on etsy
    August 11, 2015 at 8:20 am

I say balayage and HACing for the win!!! I would never ever EVER go back to using just one color on my whole face. I’m on my fourth or fifth order of your amazing products and have no plans to use anything else. I’ve used sunlit, linen, stone, walnut, dahlia, pink grapefruit, and pearl and they ALL work on my Irish/Italian complexion.

Marsi Taylor
    August 11, 2015 at 8:36 am

Wether It’s a fad or not I WONT stop! My makeup is flawless thanks to you !

August 11, 2015 at 8:38 am

I think HAC is here to stay but I like to change it up. My contouring on a day-to-day basis is much lighter than for a date night. I contour a LOT more when we are going out than if I am just off to work… I like to use my regular foundation (Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer) and follow it up with the HAC pack. Gives me the light dewy coverage and some contour as well!

August 11, 2015 at 8:42 am

I agree; it’s here to stay as it’s been a pro tool for years. I’ve been doing this for 9 years bc i thought foundation looked too fake and flat.

Betsy diFrancesca
    August 11, 2015 at 8:54 am

I love how you showed what a difference the contouring makes with the two photos of your friend, Vivian. Visually, a perfect example of what you’re trying to describe! In 1977, the makeup artist, Way Bandy, came out with a book called “Designing Your Face” that shows the reader how to contour with light and dark foundations that he shows you how to mix, but it is so much easier now with products like you’ve created. Thank you!

August 11, 2015 at 9:19 am

I HAC every day and it better be here to stay, because I LOVE your product! Thank you!!

August 11, 2015 at 9:20 am

I agree about the “ombre” fad. One time, I went to a new salon and asked for my usual balayage. The color technician gave me a total ombre look because she must have thought that’s what I was looking for by asking for balayage. She was wrong. I’ve been getting balayage forever, and never have I wanted the extreme ombre look. Color technicians should know by now to ask how extreme you want your balayage to be instead of assuming balayage means completely dark on top and blonde on bottom. The whole point of balayage is natural-looking highlights.

As far as contouring, I agree it makes a face look much better, but I think the technique is very intimidating and time-consuming. 4 different shades for one face? No thank you!

August 11, 2015 at 10:41 am

Do you wear foundation, blush, & concealer, and maybe even bronzer, already? That’s basically what you’re already doing. IIID is actually must faster & easier than all that mess. And I totally agree with you on the ombre/balayage ordeal. Ugh.

August 11, 2015 at 9:24 am

It is not a “fad”- it’s just something that goes in and out of style like power brows vs skinny brows, bright lips vs nude lips, matte textures vs shine.
    Not too long ago everyone and their mother used lipgloss and no one under 60 went NEAR a lipstick. Bright lips were for OLD people.
    You had no contour, a smokey eye and pale glossy lips. Now bright lips combined with a strong liner- which was SO eighties and awful and never do that ever- is absolutely accepted.
    Contouring and Highlighting was something we considered old-school, dated and awful when I started make-up (2003) and I remember you would only do it in emergencies (like bumps on noses, bringing together overplucked brows etc) and now it’s a huge trend. I remember telling a story to colleagues about a photographer who asked me about contour and we laughed about it like “Oh that old fart who knows nothing”

Gosh I am old 😀

August 11, 2015 at 9:53 am

I know that I’ll definitely be HACing for the rest of my days. I love how natural it is for an everyday look! Also, for special occasions I like to make it a little more dramatic!

Sam Sands
    August 11, 2015 at 10:19 am

I know for certain that I will be HACing my face for as long as there is makeup… No it does not have to be over the top, but it does help slim the facial features and give dimension and that “glow from within” look that everyone is constantly searching for. The beauty is that you can make it more subtle or dramatic depending on the look you are going for and I absolutely think it can be done in the daytime as well as the nighttime.

August 11, 2015 at 10:31 am

HACing with traditional products? Totally a fad because it takes forever and you need too many products & applicators. HACing with IIID? Completely & utterly here to stay because it’s SO EASY, effective, affordable, and takes up hardly any space. THANK-YOU, Cara!!

August 11, 2015 at 3:24 pm

This comment made my day 1000% better!!!!! THANK YOU!

Elise Thompson
    August 11, 2015 at 10:34 am

I’m a makeup artist and back in 2005 when I went to school we were taught all about HAC-ing. I agree that it will be around forever, but in a subtle way. Why would someone want to go back to a one tone face when they can slim their face and look absolutely gorgeous with hac?! If you do it the right way it looks so natural. I love that you’re spreading the word on how to hac correctly 🙂

August 11, 2015 at 11:24 am

Oh man I completely agree. HAC is so beautiful and mimics natural skin with highs and lows that seeing someone without some dimension…just flat foundation…makes me cringe. I’m like you need AT LEAST a little highlighting!! Ahhh!! Haha. But to each their own. Makeup isn’t serious…it’s for fun and whatever makes you feel beautiful is what you should do. For me I will be HACing (hopefully) until the day I die. Haha

August 11, 2015 at 11:28 am

I think it’s here to stay! I HAC my face everyday but I just do my cheeks and jawline and it makes a big difference. I HAC my whole face on special occasions….the rare date night (3 kids), holidays or other special occasions! I’m a homeschooling stay at home mom of 3 kids under 10 so I need to be quick in the morning and highlighting my cheekbones for me is the #1 priority! Thanxs to you I have been introduced to HACing!

August 11, 2015 at 11:56 am

I have mixed feelings. It is very hard to tell what HAC would look like in person when you see someone using it in a photo or video. I thought the point of HAC was to add dimension to the face, but in real life (as opposed to photos) we already see people in 3D, so is HAC really necessary? I don’t know. I like using blush and highlighter (to create a ‘glowing’ look), but I have quite high cheekbones that naturally create shadows where a contour would be…so do I really need to contour? I think it would look strange. I find myself having conflicting reactions when watching “beauty gurus” on youtube. Sometimes their HAC looks fantastic, other times I think it looks so unnatural. As I said, it’s hard to tell without seeing it in person. Still not sure how I feel about the whole thing, but I doubt the trend is going anywhere. Judging by these comments, more people seem into it in day-to-day life than I expected, so maybe I’m the odd one out.

August 11, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Please let Ombre hair be fad that leaves soon. Esp the severe dark roots, just don’t like it. As long as their are makeup artists and YouTube there will be HAC.

August 11, 2015 at 12:46 pm

I started contouring + highlighting about a year ago and can’t ever see myself going back to only foundation & blush. I agree that it can be overdone but there’s ways to make it look natural on a daily basis. I usually go for a lighter contouring color for daytime looks and a darker shade for nights out and special events. I also agree on the subtle bayalage hair!

August 11, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Our face is dimensional. Putting on a solid color foundation tricks the eye into not seeing those dimensions. Highlighting and contouring is just a way to smooth our complexion while still trying to match the natural dimensions of our face. Of course you can use shadows and highlights to really change the look of your face but subtle highlight and contour is here to stay. Show your curves 😉

August 11, 2015 at 1:06 pm

I don’t go hardcore Kim K on my HAC… but on days where I don’t take the time to do a contour (weekends while running errands really quick) I definitely feel BLAH compared to when I HAC. Here to stay!

xox Kelli

August 11, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Hey! That was MY email! Back in October! I forgot that I sent it… lol. Thanks for taking the time to answer it on your blog. It was really interesting to read your perspective. 🙂

August 11, 2015 at 1:53 pm

I have been a longtime Maskcara fan – long before Allure days and I am by NO means a KK fan (wouldn’t watch the show if you paid me) and I have NEVER known you to be a catty person, but WOW, you found the worst HAC photo of her. there are PLENTY of KK HAC photos that are JUST as subtle as your work – there’s a reason that people are paying big bucks to go to the Mario Dedivanovic/Kim Kardashian makeup master classes. That’s disappointing, Kara, I have never seen you be anything except positive (even by calling the most plain of your models gorgeous -and I agree, you should) So wow, bad form. I understand that you were making a point but you’d have done better by doing a sort of glamour “don’t” black box photo (and wowsers let me tell you there are some BAD HAC jobs pre KK out there) same as Ciara and Drew Barrymore were not ombre pioneers, just extreme examples.

August 11, 2015 at 3:19 pm

I’m sorry you felt I was being mean, I think Kim K has totally went the way of a subtle HAC and her makeup is really beautiful. I was just showing how she brought the makeup to the mainstream by doing a very accentuated version of it, which I am actually really grateful for! I didn’t say anything negative about it. I don’t think Drew Barrymore has that extreme of an Ombre anymore either but when they did do an extreme version it brought all of our attention to it, where as before we never noticed that ombre even existed. Just examples to demonstrate my point, no disrespect to those beautiful ladies at all. I really hope you understand, I would hate to give the impression that I was being catty. I’m very sorry if it came off that way!

McCall G.
      August 12, 2015 at 5:19 pm

I don’t know why you’re getting offended by what Cara said…all she said was “HAC-ing was made super popular by Kim K (so far as I can tell) who was doing a pretty extreme version.”

There is nothing offensive or catty in that statement at all. It is a fact that Kim wears heavy make-up because she’s in front of cameras and at special events so often. That’s her lifestyle, and Cara wasn’t bashing it. She was just using it to compare to a toned-down version for us “normal” folks to wear…
      If we can’t compare and contrast to express our opinion without worrying about offending anyone, then what makes us unique in the world anymore?

August 13, 2015 at 9:41 am

Longtime Markcara fan but you can’t even spell her name correctly? Now that is disrespectful!

August 11, 2015 at 2:06 pm

I agree that HACing to look more natural will be around (and likely has been around) for a very long time. To me it just shows the natural curves and bones in the face so much better and gives you a super flattering look 🙂 Now if only I could master it 😉

August 11, 2015 at 2:51 pm

As a pale girl, I feel hac-ing is essential to give my face dimension and a little “color”. It’s so easy for me to look like a clown b/c my skin is so light, that it can often make eye shadows and blush look “cheap” or too bright on me b/c of the stark contrast. I feel when people complain about hac-ing or call it a fad – they are referring to people who use it to completely change their entire face, which can take a loooong time and require a LOT of practice (aka Kim K) which is not practical for the every day.

August 11, 2015 at 2:55 pm

I love HACing! Here to stay. Question regarding your IIID foundation…I have oily skin and am 50+ so am curious if your makeup will work for me.

August 11, 2015 at 3:16 pm

and since i forgot to actually answer the question (because i got sidetracked) 🙂 I think it’s like many other beauty/style techniques, the quality of work has a lot to do with it. HACing has improved over time (like home hair color) and someone else mentioned Way Bandy’s 1977 book on the subject. Kevin Aucoin improved the techniques in the 90’s and now it’s even better. Not just because of technique but product. Makeup used to be heavier, and pigments have vastly improved. There was no such thing as makeup melting into the skin and appearing to vanish. The word of the day is still BLEND! but with products and videos like yours to help amateurs there’s NO WAY HACing is going to go away. Women have and will always look for ways to look better, and the magic that HAC plays on creating contours where there are none, is something that women will not give up (like coloring their hair and flat ironing!). I think some women can get a little addicted to all of it and if you see yourself in all your HAC splendor, it might be a little deflating to walk around without it – at a minimum – when you want to look your best, you’ll use it. So no, it’s here to stay and quality, easy to use products, like yours, will facilitate the everyday usage of it.

August 11, 2015 at 6:44 pm

I didn’t know about HAC until I saw this site a couple of years ago and I too thought, great for still photo poses, but that’s it. Then I realized I was already doing it, for like 10 years, but with a slight difference. I have a really ruddy complexion and covering it all up looked terrible, like a mask, flat and unnatural. So instead I used a creamy yellow based concealer from Lancôme – called sunlight!!! To use around my eyes and nose and a bit around my chin. It wasn’t about coverage, but complimenting. Basically just adding light to those areas. The yellow tone on pink / red skin was far far more natural than what a lot of makeup artists had recommended – horrible green camouflage under regular foundation. The combo was awful!

I didn’t think the mascara HAC kit would work for me, because rosacea and color tone make skin pretty uneven. But I’ve never used anything better, and I am a certified makeup addict. I’ve tried it all. I really love the kit, but again use it a bit differently in that I don’t use any cream contouring because it settles on my uneven / textured skin and looks rough. I love the lighter shade (sunlit) and use the blush then do a powder bronzer just lightly for contour. The result is not a porcelain skin look, but rather a healthy skin tone with naturally rosy cheeks. The look is a huge pick me up, really fast (always under 3 minutes) and just works so well. I get loads of compliments on my skin and beautiful complexion – ha! – cracks me up. So regardless of those images of extremely perfect HAC that are certainly a fad, I do a variation of it ever single day and it’s the most natural look I’ve ever had! Really love it!

August 11, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Hi Cara!!!
    I rarely wear makeup but when I do I highlight and contour thanks to you!! 🙂 I was wondering what your thoughts are on strobing are? Thanks Cara!

August 11, 2015 at 7:00 pm

HAC is here to stay. at least for me. I would never go back to one color foundation. But it definitely isn’t for me on a daily basis. I do wear eyeliner and mascara almost every day but. 1) I am a SAHM of a 3 year old and an 8 month old. I am just not going to take the time to apply and ‘re apply all day. 2) I really don’t like the feel of it on my skin all day 3) I am super lucky to have a pretty complexion and if it ain’t broke….

August 11, 2015 at 8:31 pm

I remember when my mom first taught me how to do my makeup, she called it “shading”. When HACing became popular, I was excited to have products that let me do more with that technique and make it look natural.

August 12, 2015 at 12:45 am

I think your take on it is right on. If not overdone, there is nothing about it that would go ‘out’ of style. It is too classic and natural to ever go out.

Highlighting And Contouring - 4 Your Skin Care
    August 12, 2015 at 8:59 am

[…] Read more ….. […]

August 13, 2015 at 2:46 am

nice post, I love maskara

August 13, 2015 at 8:22 am

I love how HAC looks on your makeovers and would love to be talented enough to HAC myself. I wear makeup daily but just don’t feel confident when I try to HAC. In effort to look natural, I pretty much blend it all away. I do believe HAC-in is here to stay and I’ll keep trying myself.

August 13, 2015 at 10:51 am

I’m hoping this isn’t just a fad – I love the way my face looks when I HAC! Though it definitely needs to be subtler when it’s everyday.

Teri Lissy
    August 13, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Hi Cara! I just want to say I think you’re doing an awesome job with your blog! I’m new to blogging and still figuring things out. If you have any advice, feedback or input for me I would really appreciate it. My post is paintinggodslight.com.
    I have multiple Sclerosis and use art as therapy. Endless thanks for your time! Teri

Felicia Madrid
    August 15, 2015 at 11:58 am

Seeing the two pictures side by side definitely shows that HACing is actually achieving a more natural look, which I prefer. I love your makeovers, everyone always looks younger and more fresh, who doesn’t want that?! I usually do a simplified version of HACing, but would love to try IIID Foundation one day soon. I have been following you for quite a while, when you lived in AZ, which is where I’m from. 🙂 Your blog has only gotten better, it was your article about Christians dad that I first read and I can relate. I think I came back to read those posts a few times, just when I needed to know I wasn’t alone. Thanks for sharing a piece of you!

Charle Spice LiveyourbestlifeNow
    August 19, 2015 at 9:25 am

Fashion and “Beauty” is cyclical. I think as the seasons change, looks go into hiatus and are revived but given new names – p’taytoe/potato..:)

August 21, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Definitely everyday! I LOVE my maskcara makeup and I HAC everyday, but very lightly. I feel like my face glows and I can see the difference in my features (smaller looking nose! Awesome! Thank you very much!). Cara, keep up the good work girl! You are moving mountains and inspiring many and making us all the more beautiful on the outside and inside (since our self confidences are growing). xo

Friday Favorites Volume LII - Urban Cashmere