HAC Makeup

Highlight and contour: OK for everyday? Is it just a fad?

I got an email (a while ago actually🙈) that was referencing an article written by a makeup artist talking about how highlighting and contouring is only good in photoshoots and for celebrities but NOT for everyday wear. Which wasn’t the first time I’d heard this.
I have heard also people say they are sick of the fad and hope it goes away soon.

So I thought I’d address my opinion on the matter!

I agree and I disagree.

Let me explain.

SO when “Ombre” hair first hit my pinterest pages and started taking over the world I was unsure about how much I loved it. I’ve always been a big fan of “natural” type looks and many of the photos were very extreme dark and light contrasts.

extremeombre
It seemed like a “fad” and one I wasn’t going to be terribly sad to see go.

But then it settled into a more subtle – natural growth/sun bleach kind of thing and I found my heart softening. I even started to realize that celebrities and models had already been doing the subtle ombre for years

MTIwODk0MTQ1OTM3MDY5OTcw
(Giselle rockin’ a 2006 Ombre)

It just had never been a mainstream thing. And now that it is we’re all pretty stoked because the upkeep is like ZERO and it looks really flattering and pretty! I don’t see the subtle/natural ombre going anywhere for a while/ever since it’s pretty much been around since hair could be bleached as it grows by the sun ah natural.

What does any of this have to do with HACing?
Well I think it’s kind of on the same train.

kim

As it’s become more mainstream it’s gotten toned down quite a bit to the point that I think it actually looks more natural than one color foundation since it gives the face dimension. Do I think it’s a fad or just for photo shoots? No. Just like the ombre celebs have been doing it forever we were just left out in the dark.

mad
(Madonna Hac-ing way back in the 90’s)

PLUS Once you see the way it enhances your features and makes your skin look so glowy and fresh, I don’t think you want to go back to just one color on your face.

My favorite makeup artist Vivian was sweet enough to model the difference below:
Traditional foundation on the left & IIID foundation on the right ( sunlit + stone + dahlia + pearl)

viv

Good heavens isn’t she is breathtaking!?

Those are my thoughts on the matter, what about you guys? Fad or here to stay? Everyday or special occasion?

cara

111 Comments

Lori larson
    August 11, 2015 at 4:50 am

After HACing I know I could never go back to one color foundation. ‘Neff said.

Miki Nyckel
    August 11, 2015 at 4:53 am

I agree! It’s here to stay! And it’s not like anyone has to go all KimK on it. It can be subtle but make a world of difference. If people don’t like it, don’t do it! LOL.Thanks for the post!

luxeblvd
    August 11, 2015 at 5:18 am

Here is the difference, to me, between HACing and not. I had tried a new brand/shade of foundation awhile a back and mentioned to my bf as I was putting it on that I really liked the shade with my skin tone. (Now bear in mind, he usually lays in bed while I sit at my vanity, watching me.) He said that it made me look kind of washed out, to which I reassured him I wasn’t done. I finished my makeup, including the contouring, and when I was done, he noticed the difference immediately. It’s not really a fad, per se, but more of a DUH moment when you realize that, like a painting or a sketch, our faces have shadows and dimension.

Margaret Roeleven
    August 11, 2015 at 6:06 am

I think its here to stay and i dont think that its only for special occasion’s at all . If i could get my hands on HAC kit , i would use it every day . PLEASE start shipping to Australia Cara !!!!!!

Lynn
    August 11, 2015 at 6:12 am

YES! I remember Kevyn Aucoin in Allure back in the 90’s advising that you should use two different foundations to get a more natural look even for everyday.

Pamela M McLish
    August 11, 2015 at 6:18 am

Hello sweet Cara,
    I’m 55 and have been HACing for over two years. I love the difference it makes in my day. I ve always loved putting my makeup on and love taking it off at night. But now after HACing, I am hooked. I’ve had people comment that I have a natural glow to my skin. I feel like it’s a reflection of how I feel in my heart. ( kinda deep I know).
    Thank you for sharing your gift and heart! Hugs from Oklahoma
    Pam

lehcar90
      August 11, 2015 at 8:06 am

“I feel like it’s a reflection of how I feel in my heart”- that is a BEAUTIFUL sentiment! I love that!

Paige Ostlund
    August 11, 2015 at 6:22 am

I have tried and tried to learn this technique. I even bought both of the IIID kits and still can’t reproduce the look. Let me know if your ever in Austin Texas I will be the first in line!
    I would defiantly do it everyday not just on special occasions if I could figure it out:)

Kim G
      August 11, 2015 at 5:59 pm

I second the request about coming to Austin Texas!!!! I love the look, but I struggle to do my makeup with foundation, etc. At 50, I would like to retain a youthful glow, but I am in need of some serious help! I really want to try the IIID, but am scared I won’t be able to figure it out then not use it. I’m a gal that needs a little hand holding and guidance as I do it myself! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ORTOLANI, CATHLEEN
        November 8, 2015 at 5:30 pm

I printed out Cara’s HAC tutorial pics, step by step, and stood in front of that mirror following the pics until I finally got it right…practice every day and by weeks end it will feel natural, good luck 🙂

Wendy Renee Crowe
    August 11, 2015 at 6:43 am

I keep mine pretty low-key and it looks great!! I can even wear less eye make-up etc… by only HACing and my face looks fresh and refreshed!!I As long as it is minimal and not looking like I am about to hit the club it’s a KEEP for an everyday look!

Cindy Hamilton
    August 11, 2015 at 6:43 am

I love it for everyday. Why not look your best everyday! It’s so easy and brightens
    up your face! Love it and Maskcara products! Thank you!

RenataMD
    August 11, 2015 at 6:50 am

HACing is awesome! People need to STOP looking at Kim K. She overdoes and ruins everything! Nobody give her a puppy, please!

liz @ btb on etsy
      August 11, 2015 at 8:24 am

lmbo, this reminded me of the bridal shower scene from Bridesmaids. “NO! She does not get a party favor! She does not get a dog!”

meme
        August 11, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Hahahaaa! Make me completely crack up!
        “NO!” 🙂

mare
    August 11, 2015 at 6:57 am

Anything extreme always seems to be a fad, but well done make-up (and hair) will be around forever. I love your make overs and the HACing is lovely. Not extreme just enhancing.

Maggiek
    August 11, 2015 at 7:00 am

Hi Cara!! I think it’s here to stay for sure. The other day my mom found a book on beauty she bought in 1962. It talks about highlighting and contouring. Which I thought was so cool..its an amazing way of doing your make up. I do it every day. Sometimes minimally. Sometimes full coverage. I love it. Thank you so much for teaching us how to HAC.

mkmcc1992
    August 11, 2015 at 7:15 am

I’d say it’s here to stay! I’m more on the “all natural look” side so I never do too much of it, but when you add just a little HAC I can tell the difference it makes and I look so much better!

Mary Kate

Kelsey
    August 11, 2015 at 7:17 am

For me, the concept is definitely here to stay, but I recently chose to start doing selective, very light hac-ing. I have a lot of freckles and it seems like I can easily look over-makeuped because of them. So when it comes to the lovely IIID foundation, I do my triangles under my eyes for my dark eye circles, mix contour and cheek color for a darker, browner blush, lightly touch the tops of my cheekbones and browbones with the pearl, and use the contour from my jawline down my neck because it has no freckles and looks very pale compared to my face. And that’s it! I love wearing natural looking, quick make up and thinking outside the box to make the IIID set work for my wants and needs. 🙂 I think Cara is right about comparing hac to ombre-it’s just like “overdrawing your lips”.

Maggie
    August 11, 2015 at 7:58 am

It is here to stay. I HAC every day and I actually wear less makeup then before. I tried my old make up routine a little bit ago and couldn’t believe I used to wear my makeup like that. Even my husband notices and comments on my makeup. One time he said, “It looks like you are lighted from within.” I had to share because I think that is something Cara said in one of her HAC tutorials. Thank you Mascara cosmetics!

Cee
    August 11, 2015 at 8:01 am

but it’s so hard for us regular people :'( I can barely manage one foundation. lol

auntsarie
      August 11, 2015 at 10:34 am

Have you tried Cara’s IIID? It’s nothing like traditional foundation. I can’t imagine if it was! It’s actually so much easier & faster.

lehcar90
    August 11, 2015 at 8:04 am

I compleeeetely agree with you, Cara. The only days I don’t HAC are when I’m wearing no makeup (so like Sundays or evenings at home after work), or if I’m in an extreme rush and only have time to slap on some CC cream and mascara. It has become an integrated part of my full makeup routine, and my face does not feel finished if there is no highlight and contour.

Whoever sent you that article and says that it’s only for celebs- well, I think that’s super elitist! Granted, most of us are not sculpting out like Kim K every day. There’s no need for that much product unless you’re being photographed or at a special event. But that is just the extreme end of the HACing spectrum being represented. A little everyday dimensionalizing (? haha) of the face DOES look more natural than the flat, shadowless, almost-too-even look of foundation alone. Once you have HACing down, honestly, it doesn’t take me more than a few minutes (especially if I’m using just powder products- cream HAC does take me longer to blend out).

I don’t think it’s a fad/trend/whatever at all. It’s a makeup secret that celebrity makeup artists took a long time to let trickle down to the masses, and it’s actually effective, pretty, easy, and here to stay. How extreme or subtle you HAC is personal preference, but the concept has always been and will continue to be popular.

Chelsey Richey
    August 11, 2015 at 8:04 am

Here to stay!!! They’ll never take my HAC away! It’s like strobing, people were doing it way back! My friends and I did it 2006-2010ish. It was just our grown up version of face glitter just no one stuck a label on it and called it a trend.

liz @ btb on etsy
    August 11, 2015 at 8:20 am

I say balayage and HACing for the win!!! I would never ever EVER go back to using just one color on my whole face. I’m on my fourth or fifth order of your amazing products and have no plans to use anything else. I’ve used sunlit, linen, stone, walnut, dahlia, pink grapefruit, and pearl and they ALL work on my Irish/Italian complexion.

Marsi Taylor
    August 11, 2015 at 8:36 am

Wether It’s a fad or not I WONT stop! My makeup is flawless thanks to you !

Karen
    August 11, 2015 at 8:38 am

I think HAC is here to stay but I like to change it up. My contouring on a day-to-day basis is much lighter than for a date night. I contour a LOT more when we are going out than if I am just off to work… I like to use my regular foundation (Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer) and follow it up with the HAC pack. Gives me the light dewy coverage and some contour as well!

krystal
    August 11, 2015 at 8:42 am

I agree; it’s here to stay as it’s been a pro tool for years. I’ve been doing this for 9 years bc i thought foundation looked too fake and flat.

Betsy diFrancesca
    August 11, 2015 at 8:54 am

I love how you showed what a difference the contouring makes with the two photos of your friend, Vivian. Visually, a perfect example of what you’re trying to describe! In 1977, the makeup artist, Way Bandy, came out with a book called “Designing Your Face” that shows the reader how to contour with light and dark foundations that he shows you how to mix, but it is so much easier now with products like you’ve created. Thank you!

Hillary
    August 11, 2015 at 9:19 am

I HAC every day and it better be here to stay, because I LOVE your product! Thank you!!

julie
    August 11, 2015 at 9:20 am

I agree about the “ombre” fad. One time, I went to a new salon and asked for my usual balayage. The color technician gave me a total ombre look because she must have thought that’s what I was looking for by asking for balayage. She was wrong. I’ve been getting balayage forever, and never have I wanted the extreme ombre look. Color technicians should know by now to ask how extreme you want your balayage to be instead of assuming balayage means completely dark on top and blonde on bottom. The whole point of balayage is natural-looking highlights.

As far as contouring, I agree it makes a face look much better, but I think the technique is very intimidating and time-consuming. 4 different shades for one face? No thank you!

auntsarie
      August 11, 2015 at 10:41 am

Do you wear foundation, blush, & concealer, and maybe even bronzer, already? That’s basically what you’re already doing. IIID is actually must faster & easier than all that mess. And I totally agree with you on the ombre/balayage ordeal. Ugh.

Gerley
    August 11, 2015 at 9:24 am

It is not a “fad”- it’s just something that goes in and out of style like power brows vs skinny brows, bright lips vs nude lips, matte textures vs shine.
    Not too long ago everyone and their mother used lipgloss and no one under 60 went NEAR a lipstick. Bright lips were for OLD people.
    You had no contour, a smokey eye and pale glossy lips. Now bright lips combined with a strong liner- which was SO eighties and awful and never do that ever- is absolutely accepted.
    Contouring and Highlighting was something we considered old-school, dated and awful when I started make-up (2003) and I remember you would only do it in emergencies (like bumps on noses, bringing together overplucked brows etc) and now it’s a huge trend. I remember telling a story to colleagues about a photographer who asked me about contour and we laughed about it like “Oh that old fart who knows nothing”

Gosh I am old 😀

Abby
    August 11, 2015 at 9:53 am

I know that I’ll definitely be HACing for the rest of my days. I love how natural it is for an everyday look! Also, for special occasions I like to make it a little more dramatic!

Sam Sands
    August 11, 2015 at 10:19 am

I know for certain that I will be HACing my face for as long as there is makeup… No it does not have to be over the top, but it does help slim the facial features and give dimension and that “glow from within” look that everyone is constantly searching for. The beauty is that you can make it more subtle or dramatic depending on the look you are going for and I absolutely think it can be done in the daytime as well as the nighttime.

auntsarie
    August 11, 2015 at 10:31 am

HACing with traditional products? Totally a fad because it takes forever and you need too many products & applicators. HACing with IIID? Completely & utterly here to stay because it’s SO EASY, effective, affordable, and takes up hardly any space. THANK-YOU, Cara!!

Cara
      August 11, 2015 at 3:24 pm

This comment made my day 1000% better!!!!! THANK YOU!

Elise Thompson
    August 11, 2015 at 10:34 am

I’m a makeup artist and back in 2005 when I went to school we were taught all about HAC-ing. I agree that it will be around forever, but in a subtle way. Why would someone want to go back to a one tone face when they can slim their face and look absolutely gorgeous with hac?! If you do it the right way it looks so natural. I love that you’re spreading the word on how to hac correctly 🙂

Natalie
    August 11, 2015 at 11:24 am

Oh man I completely agree. HAC is so beautiful and mimics natural skin with highs and lows that seeing someone without some dimension…just flat foundation…makes me cringe. I’m like you need AT LEAST a little highlighting!! Ahhh!! Haha. But to each their own. Makeup isn’t serious…it’s for fun and whatever makes you feel beautiful is what you should do. For me I will be HACing (hopefully) until the day I die. Haha

Taffy
    August 11, 2015 at 11:28 am

I think it’s here to stay! I HAC my face everyday but I just do my cheeks and jawline and it makes a big difference. I HAC my whole face on special occasions….the rare date night (3 kids), holidays or other special occasions! I’m a homeschooling stay at home mom of 3 kids under 10 so I need to be quick in the morning and highlighting my cheekbones for me is the #1 priority! Thanxs to you I have been introduced to HACing!

thatrockerchick
    August 11, 2015 at 11:56 am

I have mixed feelings. It is very hard to tell what HAC would look like in person when you see someone using it in a photo or video. I thought the point of HAC was to add dimension to the face, but in real life (as opposed to photos) we already see people in 3D, so is HAC really necessary? I don’t know. I like using blush and highlighter (to create a ‘glowing’ look), but I have quite high cheekbones that naturally create shadows where a contour would be…so do I really need to contour? I think it would look strange. I find myself having conflicting reactions when watching “beauty gurus” on youtube. Sometimes their HAC looks fantastic, other times I think it looks so unnatural. As I said, it’s hard to tell without seeing it in person. Still not sure how I feel about the whole thing, but I doubt the trend is going anywhere. Judging by these comments, more people seem into it in day-to-day life than I expected, so maybe I’m the odd one out.

Lucinda
    August 11, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Please let Ombre hair be fad that leaves soon. Esp the severe dark roots, just don’t like it. As long as their are makeup artists and YouTube there will be HAC.

Crystal
    August 11, 2015 at 12:46 pm

I started contouring + highlighting about a year ago and can’t ever see myself going back to only foundation & blush. I agree that it can be overdone but there’s ways to make it look natural on a daily basis. I usually go for a lighter contouring color for daytime looks and a darker shade for nights out and special events. I also agree on the subtle bayalage hair!

Julie
    August 11, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Our face is dimensional. Putting on a solid color foundation tricks the eye into not seeing those dimensions. Highlighting and contouring is just a way to smooth our complexion while still trying to match the natural dimensions of our face. Of course you can use shadows and highlights to really change the look of your face but subtle highlight and contour is here to stay. Show your curves 😉

Kelli
    August 11, 2015 at 1:06 pm

I don’t go hardcore Kim K on my HAC… but on days where I don’t take the time to do a contour (weekends while running errands really quick) I definitely feel BLAH compared to when I HAC. Here to stay!

xox Kelli

Rachel
    August 11, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Hey! That was MY email! Back in October! I forgot that I sent it… lol. Thanks for taking the time to answer it on your blog. It was really interesting to read your perspective. 🙂

teeokeefe
    August 11, 2015 at 1:53 pm

I have been a longtime Maskcara fan – long before Allure days and I am by NO means a KK fan (wouldn’t watch the show if you paid me) and I have NEVER known you to be a catty person, but WOW, you found the worst HAC photo of her. there are PLENTY of KK HAC photos that are JUST as subtle as your work – there’s a reason that people are paying big bucks to go to the Mario Dedivanovic/Kim Kardashian makeup master classes. That’s disappointing, Kara, I have never seen you be anything except positive (even by calling the most plain of your models gorgeous -and I agree, you should) So wow, bad form. I understand that you were making a point but you’d have done better by doing a sort of glamour “don’t” black box photo (and wowsers let me tell you there are some BAD HAC jobs pre KK out there) same as Ciara and Drew Barrymore were not ombre pioneers, just extreme examples.

Cara
      August 11, 2015 at 3:19 pm

I’m sorry you felt I was being mean, I think Kim K has totally went the way of a subtle HAC and her makeup is really beautiful. I was just showing how she brought the makeup to the mainstream by doing a very accentuated version of it, which I am actually really grateful for! I didn’t say anything negative about it. I don’t think Drew Barrymore has that extreme of an Ombre anymore either but when they did do an extreme version it brought all of our attention to it, where as before we never noticed that ombre even existed. Just examples to demonstrate my point, no disrespect to those beautiful ladies at all. I really hope you understand, I would hate to give the impression that I was being catty. I’m very sorry if it came off that way!

McCall G.
      August 12, 2015 at 5:19 pm

I don’t know why you’re getting offended by what Cara said…all she said was “HAC-ing was made super popular by Kim K (so far as I can tell) who was doing a pretty extreme version.”

There is nothing offensive or catty in that statement at all. It is a fact that Kim wears heavy make-up because she’s in front of cameras and at special events so often. That’s her lifestyle, and Cara wasn’t bashing it. She was just using it to compare to a toned-down version for us “normal” folks to wear…
      If we can’t compare and contrast to express our opinion without worrying about offending anyone, then what makes us unique in the world anymore?

emily
      August 13, 2015 at 9:41 am

Longtime Markcara fan but you can’t even spell her name correctly? Now that is disrespectful!

Rachel
    August 11, 2015 at 2:06 pm

I agree that HACing to look more natural will be around (and likely has been around) for a very long time. To me it just shows the natural curves and bones in the face so much better and gives you a super flattering look 🙂 Now if only I could master it 😉

Carey
    August 11, 2015 at 2:51 pm

As a pale girl, I feel hac-ing is essential to give my face dimension and a little “color”. It’s so easy for me to look like a clown b/c my skin is so light, that it can often make eye shadows and blush look “cheap” or too bright on me b/c of the stark contrast. I feel when people complain about hac-ing or call it a fad – they are referring to people who use it to completely change their entire face, which can take a loooong time and require a LOT of practice (aka Kim K) which is not practical for the every day.

Robin
    August 11, 2015 at 2:55 pm

I love HACing! Here to stay. Question regarding your IIID foundation…I have oily skin and am 50+ so am curious if your makeup will work for me.

teeokeefe
    August 11, 2015 at 3:16 pm

and since i forgot to actually answer the question (because i got sidetracked) 🙂 I think it’s like many other beauty/style techniques, the quality of work has a lot to do with it. HACing has improved over time (like home hair color) and someone else mentioned Way Bandy’s 1977 book on the subject. Kevin Aucoin improved the techniques in the 90’s and now it’s even better. Not just because of technique but product. Makeup used to be heavier, and pigments have vastly improved. There was no such thing as makeup melting into the skin and appearing to vanish. The word of the day is still BLEND! but with products and videos like yours to help amateurs there’s NO WAY HACing is going to go away. Women have and will always look for ways to look better, and the magic that HAC plays on creating contours where there are none, is something that women will not give up (like coloring their hair and flat ironing!). I think some women can get a little addicted to all of it and if you see yourself in all your HAC splendor, it might be a little deflating to walk around without it – at a minimum – when you want to look your best, you’ll use it. So no, it’s here to stay and quality, easy to use products, like yours, will facilitate the everyday usage of it.

meme
    August 11, 2015 at 6:44 pm

I didn’t know about HAC until I saw this site a couple of years ago and I too thought, great for still photo poses, but that’s it. Then I realized I was already doing it, for like 10 years, but with a slight difference. I have a really ruddy complexion and covering it all up looked terrible, like a mask, flat and unnatural. So instead I used a creamy yellow based concealer from Lancôme – called sunlight!!! To use around my eyes and nose and a bit around my chin. It wasn’t about coverage, but complimenting. Basically just adding light to those areas. The yellow tone on pink / red skin was far far more natural than what a lot of makeup artists had recommended – horrible green camouflage under regular foundation. The combo was awful!

I didn’t think the mascara HAC kit would work for me, because rosacea and color tone make skin pretty uneven. But I’ve never used anything better, and I am a certified makeup addict. I’ve tried it all. I really love the kit, but again use it a bit differently in that I don’t use any cream contouring because it settles on my uneven / textured skin and looks rough. I love the lighter shade (sunlit) and use the blush then do a powder bronzer just lightly for contour. The result is not a porcelain skin look, but rather a healthy skin tone with naturally rosy cheeks. The look is a huge pick me up, really fast (always under 3 minutes) and just works so well. I get loads of compliments on my skin and beautiful complexion – ha! – cracks me up. So regardless of those images of extremely perfect HAC that are certainly a fad, I do a variation of it ever single day and it’s the most natural look I’ve ever had! Really love it!

Erin
    August 11, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Hi Cara!!!
    I rarely wear makeup but when I do I highlight and contour thanks to you!! 🙂 I was wondering what your thoughts are on strobing are? Thanks Cara!

Rhiannon
    August 11, 2015 at 7:00 pm

HAC is here to stay. at least for me. I would never go back to one color foundation. But it definitely isn’t for me on a daily basis. I do wear eyeliner and mascara almost every day but. 1) I am a SAHM of a 3 year old and an 8 month old. I am just not going to take the time to apply and ‘re apply all day. 2) I really don’t like the feel of it on my skin all day 3) I am super lucky to have a pretty complexion and if it ain’t broke….

Rachel
    August 11, 2015 at 8:31 pm

I remember when my mom first taught me how to do my makeup, she called it “shading”. When HACing became popular, I was excited to have products that let me do more with that technique and make it look natural.

Angie
    August 12, 2015 at 12:45 am

I think your take on it is right on. If not overdone, there is nothing about it that would go ‘out’ of style. It is too classic and natural to ever go out.

Highlighting And Contouring - 4 Your Skin Care
    August 12, 2015 at 8:59 am

[…] Read more ….. […]

Jennifer
    August 13, 2015 at 2:46 am

nice post, I love maskara
    kiss

FASHIONBYJEJE

Melody
    August 13, 2015 at 8:22 am

I love how HAC looks on your makeovers and would love to be talented enough to HAC myself. I wear makeup daily but just don’t feel confident when I try to HAC. In effort to look natural, I pretty much blend it all away. I do believe HAC-in is here to stay and I’ll keep trying myself.

Jordan
    August 13, 2015 at 10:51 am

I’m hoping this isn’t just a fad – I love the way my face looks when I HAC! Though it definitely needs to be subtler when it’s everyday.

Teri Lissy
    August 13, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Hi Cara! I just want to say I think you’re doing an awesome job with your blog! I’m new to blogging and still figuring things out. If you have any advice, feedback or input for me I would really appreciate it. My post is paintinggodslight.com.
    I have multiple Sclerosis and use art as therapy. Endless thanks for your time! Teri

Felicia Madrid
    August 15, 2015 at 11:58 am

Seeing the two pictures side by side definitely shows that HACing is actually achieving a more natural look, which I prefer. I love your makeovers, everyone always looks younger and more fresh, who doesn’t want that?! I usually do a simplified version of HACing, but would love to try IIID Foundation one day soon. I have been following you for quite a while, when you lived in AZ, which is where I’m from. 🙂 Your blog has only gotten better, it was your article about Christians dad that I first read and I can relate. I think I came back to read those posts a few times, just when I needed to know I wasn’t alone. Thanks for sharing a piece of you!

Charle Spice LiveyourbestlifeNow
    August 19, 2015 at 9:25 am

Fashion and “Beauty” is cyclical. I think as the seasons change, looks go into hiatus and are revived but given new names – p’taytoe/potato..:)

thefurniturefinder
    August 21, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Definitely everyday! I LOVE my maskcara makeup and I HAC everyday, but very lightly. I feel like my face glows and I can see the difference in my features (smaller looking nose! Awesome! Thank you very much!). Cara, keep up the good work girl! You are moving mountains and inspiring many and making us all the more beautiful on the outside and inside (since our self confidences are growing). xo

Friday Favorites Volume LII - Urban Cashmere
    September 18, 2015 at 5:04 am

[…] Maskcara gives her thoughts on contouring and highlighting! […]

Wholesale Jerseys From China
    January 12, 2018 at 9:14 am

Wholesale Jerseys From China

<li><li>As the penis starts to feel the continuous stretch therefore the cells in the penis acts to a natural phenomena of forming the cells in a straighter form.<li><ul><p style="textalign: justify;">If you are…

runescape gold collector
    June 28, 2018 at 3:19 am

runescape gold collector

Enjoye

promise rings cheap
    July 4, 2018 at 9:39 pm

promise rings cheap

Actually when someone doesn’t know after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it happens.

uk trainers nike free rn commuter green glow
    December 9, 2018 at 3:12 am

uk trainers nike free rn commuter green glow

nike air vapormax pure platinum anthracite white dark greywomens nike presto fly v5 core black whitenike zoom assersion ep white black greynike premier 2.0 fg white racer blue 917803 141

harga adidas tubular viral
    December 9, 2018 at 4:38 pm

harga adidas tubular viral

women air jordan 5 銉戙兗銉椼儷 銉涖儻銈ゃ儓air jordan 30 銈儸銉炽偢 銉儍銉?/a>銉ㄣ儷銉€銉?jordan transformers 銉涖儻銈ゃ儓 銉溿儷銉?/a>銉儑銈c兗銈?銉娿偆銈?nike shox deliver 銈兗銈?銈儸銉炽偢

uk trainers womens nike sb stefan janoski red black
    December 9, 2018 at 7:47 pm

uk trainers womens nike sb stefan janoski red black

uk trainers nike quest black white reduk trainers nike pro bra black white reduk trainers adidas equipment diamond blinguk trainers womens comme des garcons play volt

air jordan womens womens air jordan 4
    December 9, 2018 at 8:04 pm

air jordan womens womens air jordan 4

nike roshenike roshe nike roshe two flyknitnike nba shoes nike zoom assersion epother shoes fila venom 94

air jordan 5 gs teal pink
    December 9, 2018 at 9:57 pm

air jordan 5 gs teal pink

womens nike roshe one breathe 833826 300nike air zoom speed rival 6 vi 6880553 001air jordan 5 neymar 846315 02puma suede classic rudolf 50366170 01

swarovski air presto
    December 9, 2018 at 10:02 pm

swarovski air presto

“adidas basketball shoes harden vol 2adidas basketball shoes harden vol 1adidas basketball shoes harden boost lowadidas basketball shoes d rose 8”

stussy x hectic x new balance 999 selle francais uk trainers
    December 9, 2018 at 11:30 pm

stussy x hectic x new balance 999 selle francais uk trainers

nike air huarache x ow aluminum volt uk trainersnike air max flair brassiness uk trainersj.crew designs two colorways of the asics gel respector uk trainerslebron 12 vintage white uk trainers

uk trainers womens nike air zoom flight 95 black blue
    December 10, 2018 at 4:48 am

uk trainers womens nike air zoom flight 95 black blue

uk trainers air jordan 12 gsuk trainers girls flatsuk trainers air max 98 white menuk trainers new england patriots team jerseys

mr. cartoon x vans otw alomar
    December 10, 2018 at 7:06 am

mr. cartoon x vans otw alomar

nike magista opus ii fg white orange blacknike air vapormax flyknit sprite 849558 022nike magista opus ii fg white orange blackair jordan 1 retro og high banned black red 555088 001

nike zoom shoes nike air pegasus 83
    December 10, 2018 at 9:33 pm

nike zoom shoes nike air pegasus 83

nike lebron lebron 13adidas shoes adidas twinstrike advnba jordan shoes air jordan 13nba jordan shoes

nike nba shoes nike air foamposite shoes
    December 11, 2018 at 7:02 am

nike nba shoes nike air foamposite shoes

nike lebron lebron soldier 9nike kd kd 9big boys nba shoes big boys lebron 16other shoes dad shoes

adidas crazy light summer 2011 colorways available
    December 11, 2018 at 9:37 am

adidas crazy light summer 2011 colorways available

adidas kids nemeziz 17.4 tf s82468nike air vapormax 97 premium qs aj2614 201air jordan 13 pink leopard grain collector women shoesnike mercurial superfly v fg dark blue volt solar red

air jordan iii true blue unreleased sample
    December 17, 2018 at 8:43 pm

air jordan iii true blue unreleased sample

asics goes monochromatic with the lights out packwomens warmest ski pantsadidas super star white pink cp9503 adidaspuma suede classic archive 365587 03

executive resume service
    December 18, 2018 at 3:38 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More on|Read More|Read More Informations here|Here you will find 11325 additional Informations|Informations to that Topic: maskcara.com/2015/08/11/highlight-and-contour-ok-for-everyday-is-it-just-a-fad/ […]

yeezy shoes online
    December 25, 2018 at 11:22 pm

yeezy shoes online

air force 1 low red and white rhinestones pinterest.comr1 primeknit adidasphone cases for the 6s etsy.comnike roshe one white etsy.com

nike lunarglide 2 black purple womens sneakers
    December 26, 2018 at 5:19 pm

nike lunarglide 2 black purple womens sneakers

lebron james 10 ps black varsity red wholesale online 541100 002 pinterest.comuk trainers sport 2015 canyon green white adidas originals superstar 80s dlx su suede classics pinterest.comnike free 3 0 flyknit game royal black military blue 718418 400 pi…

african puma
    December 28, 2018 at 1:00 am

african puma

reebok workout tracksuit women brownnight wear hot dressuk trainers bags olive yellowblush pink off shoulder dress black

uk trainers nike zoom lebron vi home pe europe
    December 28, 2018 at 6:33 am

uk trainers nike zoom lebron vi home pe europe

nike air 270 black bluevolleyball uniform design onlinespeedo online storewhere to buy mre

nike shox tl3 purplish red
    December 28, 2018 at 9:03 am

nike shox tl3 purplish red

adidas neo cloudfoam groove balsam greennew balance 696 concrete greynike pre montreal racer lilac whiteasics patriot hyper crimson

nike air max mens air max kin
    January 5, 2019 at 12:28 am

nike air max mens air max kin

adidas shoes adidas temper runadidas yeezy boost adidas yeezy 700puma puma suede classic basket lfsnike air max nike air max invigor

wholesale mens new york rangers fanatics branded blue elevated speed stretch fit iii flex hat
    January 8, 2019 at 5:37 pm

custom wholesale kansas city chiefs new era comfort 2018 nfl draft official on stage 59fifty fitted where to buy hatwholesale new get era nfl 2017 2018 sport knit sideline fleece lined beanie pittsburgh steelers grey blackymcmb beanies outdoor knit cap…

richmond tigers baby co.uk
    January 9, 2019 at 8:29 am

richmond tigers baby co.uk

mario 3 shirt teepublictoronto raptors purple black hoodienike messi football jerseyblack celtic top green

new balance 627 steel toe cap training shoes blackpacific blue mens new
    January 15, 2019 at 11:51 pm

new balance 627 steel toe cap training shoes blackpacific blue mens new

classic mens nike flex motion slide university red black white sandals2016 wolacoste womens l ight blue 73multi vans shoesnew balance 574 original orange

shoes high top trainers converse all star big star print hi grey white
    January 17, 2019 at 1:15 am

shoes high top trainers converse all star big star print hi grey white

site day 2011nike air zoom 90 lll fg soccer cleatscrocs a leigh closed toe wedge cinnamonwalnut heelswill clark autographed baseball

gabriel jesus brazil 2018 home jersey by nike
    January 18, 2019 at 11:20 am

gabriel jesus brazil 2018 home jersey by nike

pin debut hist贸rico con victoriacdlegan茅smanchester city boelter brands 2oz clear shotchelsea 18 19 midfielder eden hazard official yellow men s away jerseybrighton and hove albion secure survival with win over manchester united

nike doernbecher freestyle 2015 release
    March 3, 2019 at 10:26 am

nike doernbecher freestyle 2015 release

nike air max 95 navy red 2nike all black non slip sneakersjordan 1 phat gs girls matte silver berrynike air max 95 navy red 2

reebok ventilator tm sand beach stone navy
    March 6, 2019 at 9:00 am

reebok ventilator tm sand beach stone navy

nike air max lebron vii white blue yelllownike wmns air huarache run ultra jacquardneu jordan super.fly 2017nike air max thea print 599408 103 women

缇庡搧 銉娿偆銈?nike hypervenomx proximo 27cm 銉嶃偆銉炪兗銉?銈搞儳銉笺儉銉?銉忋偆銉戙兗銉淬偋銉庛儬
    April 10, 2019 at 5:58 pm

缇庡搧 銉娿偆銈?nike hypervenomx proximo 27cm 銉嶃偆銉炪兗銉?銈搞儳銉笺儉銉?銉忋偆銉戙兗銉淬偋銉庛儬

銉儑銉?modello 銉撱偢銉嶃偣銈枫儱銉笺偤 bla 闈达紗銉曘偂銉冦偡銉с兂閫氳博 銉偝銉炽儔銆滆嚜瀹呫仹瑭︾潃銆佹皸杌姐伀杩斿搧閫佹枡鐒℃枡 nike 銉娿偆銈?銉忋兗銉曘儜銉炽儎 鍏?鑹瞡sw short bb aop hbr918888 072涓彜 銉偆銉淬偅銉堛兂 浠娿仩銇?銉濄偆銉炽儓鍏ㄥ搧2鍊?銈︺偅銉炽偪銉?銈汇兗銉?鏈€澶?7鍊?銉忋兂銉夈儛銉冦偘 涓彜 銉兗銉塸m 銉儙銈般儵銉?銉淬偋銉儖 銉曘儷銈?銉兗銈?銉斻兂銈?m91903 銉愩儍銈?/a>coach…

銉愩兂銈?銈广儖銉笺偒銉?vans 銉°兂銈?銉儑銈c兗銈?銈广儶銉冦儩銉?銉併偋銉冦偒銉笺儨銉笺儔 銉栥儵銉冦偗 銈枫儱銉笺偤
    April 12, 2019 at 12:59 pm

銉愩兂銈?銈广儖銉笺偒銉?vans 銉°兂銈?銉儑銈c兗銈?銈广儶銉冦儩銉?銉併偋銉冦偒銉笺儨銉笺儔 銉栥儵銉冦偗 銈枫儱銉笺偤

泻褉芯褋褋芯胁泻懈 卸械薪褋泻懈械 薪芯胁褘械 nike tn air max 薪邪泄泻銈广儙銉笺儢銉笺儎 銈广儜銈ゃ偗 銈儍銈?鐢枫伄瀛?銉┿儛銉笺儢銉笺儎 銉偆銉炽儢銉笺儎 mountain vi age rb 268extend 锛抴ay銉偠銉笺偗銉┿儍銉併儛銉冦偘 鐧?銈儵銉冦儊銉愩儍銈?gent ion銉娿偆銈?nike 銈广儖銉笺偒銉?銉°兂銈?鐢锋€х敤 銈ㄣ偄 銈搞儳銉笺儉銉?1 銉熴儍銉?b ack white b ack

泻褍锌懈褌褜 薪械写芯褉芯谐懈械 薪邪褉褍褔薪褘械 褔邪褋褘 芯芯芯 邪褉械薪写邪 褋锌械褑褌械褏薪懈泻懈 谐褉褍蟹芯锌械褉械胁芯蟹泻懈 褉褎 胁 泻邪蟹邪薪懈
    April 13, 2019 at 5:23 pm

锌褉芯写邪卸邪 谐褉褍蟹芯胁懈泻芯胁斜芯褌懈薪泻懈 泻械写褘 izabe marant si ver 褏懈褌 39 40 iqueen 懈薪褌械褉薪械褌 屑邪谐邪蟹懈薪 卸械薪褋泻芯泄褞斜泻邪 写械屑懈 eather锌芯褉褌褎械谢褜 写谢褟 写芯泻褍屑械薪褌芯胁 scania

nike shox branco com verme ho no mercado ivre brasi
    April 27, 2019 at 3:48 pm

nike shox branco com verme ho no mercado ivre brasi

comprar t锚nis feminino nike air max 270 rosa e branco baratobota carame o outono inverno 2015 feminina starvingt锚nis coca co a sense cc1016 preto ca 莽ados on ine sand谩 iastodas as

veste grande taille
    April 27, 2019 at 4:22 pm

veste grande taille

nike air force 1 mid navy argent blanc chaussure pour homme nikeadidas superstar ii b茅b茅 chaussures white white white bebes taille fran莽aise 19chaussures de sport basket homme tennis lacet femme fitness entra卯nement air sneakers 3 cm athl茅tique noiradi…

nike ceinture pour double gourde sac hydratation gourde
    May 3, 2019 at 5:19 am

nike ceinture pour double gourde sac hydratation gourde

adidas ace 16.3 turf ragazzo solar gialle core nere argento metallic scarpe bambino2018 nuovo scontato reebok cl reebok grigio scarpe reebok uomopantaloni puma a. c. e trackster abbigliamento uomo macquista adidas stan smith righe nere fino a off60 sco…

nike shox nz prata com verme ho t锚nis para feminino no mercado
    May 4, 2019 at 7:58 pm

nike shox nz prata com verme ho t锚nis para feminino no mercado

horsens play centre airhockey horsens legelandpift liv i de gamle smykkersmart hummel badet酶j til babyh m dit slagelse

home eastpak flight bag
    May 6, 2019 at 4:34 pm

home eastpak flight bag

pink carvela kurt geiger gamma women brands carvela kurt geiger shoes occasion high heels salebarbour jacket shortage after 1stylesnooperdan kate waterhouse grey wrap 14aden anais classic cotton muslin sleeping bag wearable blanket bottom zipper

sand谩lia de fiore spike 8808 bege castor sapatos tamanhos grandes
    May 7, 2019 at 3:50 pm

sand谩lia de fiore spike 8808 bege castor sapatos tamanhos grandes

bota texana branco envelhecido com pitstop bico re masculino marrom escuro brancomei茫o meia reebok crossfit w cano alto treino 35 ao 38 r 35t锚nis esporte feminino preto rosa preto compre agora zattinimochila escolar infantil ladybug com rodinhas menina…

erkek spor ayakkab谋lar 47.5 online sat谋n al
    May 9, 2019 at 1:34 am

erkek spor ayakkab谋lar 47.5 online sat谋n al

reebok shoes grey red end 3 25 2019 3 15 pmadidas superstar 80s metal toe sneakers bambino bianca nero metal txt adidas sneakers l76w9635 scarpe adidas onlinejump kahverengi erkek terlik 190hummel erkek ti艧枚rt pierre 910088 9001

sito web per i migliori prezzi occhiali marc jacobs mj 306 s
    May 9, 2019 at 1:37 am

sito web per i migliori prezzi occhiali marc jacobs mj 306 s

descrizione consegna e pagamento. ray ban occhiali da sole rb3025 003meuble tv blanc laqu茅 design meuble tv 120 cm bois cyberdedelit superposes enfants mezzanine lit blanc avec un rideau rose tobogganautomne hiver 2017 ray ban rb3183 top bar 004 71 63…

sempre trazendo cores fortes e ousadas
    May 16, 2019 at 11:27 am

sempre trazendo cores fortes e ousadas

imprescindibles las sin sombreromochilas vans lean in mujer flores negras negras on line bolsos y mochilas vans mujergorro jo mr. joe de lluvia rojo con estampado mujer outletvisera doblada oneill wave gorra para hombres gris silver melee

brand up ray ban ray ban rb3517 round
    May 21, 2019 at 2:36 pm

brand up ray ban ray ban rb3517 round

bathrobe with hood big and tall bathrobes robes mens near mepajama set sexy satin sleepwear women summer pyjama femme fashion flower pajamas for women withyou know you love me 2 piece pj set pinkvintage 80s prom dress pink lace strapless princess long…