White summer dresses

When I find something this pretty and well made at forever21 I feel like it needs to be shared in a very real way! This one I was pretty stoked on.
Nick is so funny about maxi- dresses. He just doesn’t understand me wanting to cover up my ENTIRE LEG (heaven forbid), especially when I’m wearing a dress. So this dress is perfect because it feels like a maxi but still has a little bit of skin showing…which also doesn’t hurt in the middle of the raging heat!

9V9A9685  9V9A9700 9V9A9706 9V9A9676

Photos by Janae Godfrey

Dress: Forever21
Necklaces: Urban Outfitters

(and just because I stumbled on it while looking up this dress online I thought this one was beautiful too!)

Happy Wednesday to you! I’m almost 100% not sick anymore which is giving me a whole new lease on life!:

July 22, 2015 at 6:18 am

Hi Cara! Absolutely LOVE this beautiful dress – you look great! I just though you might be interested in a clothing rental company called LeTote. Essentially, you pay $50 a month to rent clothes, accessories and bags (usually it’s 3 items of clothing and 2 accessories per tote). You can hold onto the tote as long or as little time as you like – when you send it back, they take care of the shipping cost, and the cleaning and sanitizing of the clothes and accessories. There is no limit on the number of totes you can receive. I’ve been using them for a little over a year and their customer service is awesome and depending on what your clothing budget is, it may actually help some people spend less. You can check it out here: http://letote.com/

July 23, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Thank you, Carey for the tip about letote!! That is amazing! I am going to check it out. $50 a month & unlimited totes is an incredible deal!! What a smart way to have a lot of different looks and variety. Thank you!! 🙂

Mocha And Moccasins
    July 22, 2015 at 6:49 am

I love this dress! I’m surprised it’s from Forever 21 too! While I do love maxi dresses, I feel like the style of this one is much nicer as a mid-leg length dress. If I had cowboy boots, I could totally see myself wearing them with this look.

Monica / Mocha and Moccasins

July 22, 2015 at 7:09 am

This so so pretty! Love the dress! 🙂

July 22, 2015 at 8:57 am

Obsessed with this dress! It’s not a typical dress you see every day which is why I love it. You are s gorgeous!!

July 22, 2015 at 10:03 am

That dress is so pretty. Beautiful pictures too!

July 22, 2015 at 11:58 am

LOVE this dress!!! 🙂 Do you need a slip with it? If so… which one do you like?

July 22, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Very pretty, I love dresses, they are so effortless and feminine!

July 22, 2015 at 2:25 pm

This dress is gorgeous and you look stunning!!! I love your hair dark!

Simply Rachel Nicole

July 23, 2015 at 3:15 am

I’m a sucker for white dresses — this is beautiful! I love the print as well. 🙂

xx, endlesspostcards.com

July 23, 2015 at 12:23 pm

I really like the necklaces you are wearing. Very pretty!

July 26, 2015 at 3:42 pm

This dress is so, so pretty – the length is so unique!

xx Kelly