Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Last year I was big old pregnant during this sale and I had some SERIOUSLY high hopes about what I would fit into come fall…”Baby weight? It all comes off in the hospital, right?” Wrong.  I had to return/save for later pretty much everything I bought. So this year I’m definitely gonna take advantage and ya know, buy things that fit me.

I know I might be a little late on this for all you fancy “card holders” who got in on the sale early but I cannot be trusted with Nordstrom cards. So to me the sale starts today! Hurry and get the cute stuff cause it goes fast!

I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites but here’s what I loved the most!

1. Soft fit tee
2. Soft Chambray (have this – love it)
3. Striped Hi-Lo

1. Striped Pull Over
2. Wear EVERYDAY cardigan
3. Leith open front Cardi

1. Hourglass Kit. (fav primer & LOVE this lip & liner! Haven’t tried the mascara yet but I have high hopes based on the look of it:)
2. Bobbi Brown Kit. I’ve been dying to get my hands on this palette so now is the time! I know I would use every single color. The eye liner is one of my #1’s so that’s a no brainer.
3. Laura Mercier Chubby eye sticks. I am a huge fan of these. They are such pretty colors and perfect for a quick on-the-go eye.

1. Boots with the fringe
2. Heart eye Frye’s
3. Devi Boot

Have great weekend guys!
Love you,

July 17, 2015 at 4:41 am

Love all of this !

With love,
    Hayley x

Nicole Walker
    July 17, 2015 at 4:48 am

Thanks for sharing such great picks Cara! I know I am going to be doing some serious damage at Nordstrom this weekend 🙂

xoxo Nicole

July 17, 2015 at 8:00 am

I’m obsessed with everything. I love the Bobbi Brown kit and the boots with the fringe! Thanks for sharing!

July 17, 2015 at 8:46 am

Those Devi boots….I die. Uggh.

Katherines Corner
    July 17, 2015 at 8:48 am

wonderful selections! I invite you to share at my Thursday blog hop ( you can link up and share through Saturday midnight) xo

July 17, 2015 at 10:13 am

I want that Bobbi Brown palette, Laura Mercier chubby sticks, and the Heart eye Frye’s boots <3<3 I could use some more boots for my collection 😀

Amber Writes
    July 17, 2015 at 10:23 am

The picture is of Laura Geller Eye Dew crayons instead of Laura Mercier. Which ones do you like?

July 17, 2015 at 11:09 am

Haha oh that’s just me getting Laura mercier stick in my head! I like the Laura Geller ones better my Laura mercier ones are really pretty too but more pricey and a little too shimmery:)

Ana Maria
    July 17, 2015 at 11:07 am

Can we just talk about the makeup on that model for a second? It’s gorgeous! How about a tutorial..? 🙂

Ana Maria
      July 17, 2015 at 11:08 am

Oops there are a few models- the one in the soft tee and chambray

July 17, 2015 at 1:42 pm

She got them apple bottom jeans! Boots with the…fringe! Hahaha
    That bobby brown pallets looks like something AMAZING!!!!
    Also, random question, I just got my IIID and I tried just putting it on with my fingers and it didn’t really blend well…so I feel like I need a brush and yours is not available.
    Any suggestions for a brush that isn’t super expensive?!?
    I’m hoping it’s just the brush thing because the count our color looks like it might be to dark/warm for me…but I have the lightest one…

July 17, 2015 at 6:51 pm

Great picks. I found some great skincare buys. Trish McEvoy set was an amazing deal and has taken my skin from a dry flaky summer mess to silky and dare a say glowing in one week. Plus somme transporter pads are fab.

July 17, 2015 at 9:15 pm

I love the chambray shirt! I have spent way too much money on this sale already!!

Sara @ Oats & Rows
    July 18, 2015 at 11:14 am

I love everything…especially those fringe booties! I will have to keep an eye out for those 🙂