NYX Favorites for %40 off!

NYX is one of my favorite brands.
I’m always so amazed that they can make such great products for a such low prices! So to cut 40% off even that…it’s kind of a no brainer!
Here’s a list that of my choice favorites!

From top to bottom:

White shadow base: This is really cool for anyone who is wanting to wear a bright colored eyeshadow that you want to really pop. The white base makes it go on totally true to color and look opaque and vibrant.

Wonder Pencil: I love these! You can use it to line your inner rim, reverse outline your lips and highlight the bridge of your nose.

Brow Pencil: I just barely got this and I’m soooo excited! This is a great dupe for the Anastasia one I splurged for in the past. (this pencil is super thin and great for creating hairlike strokes in your brow!)
Butter Gloss: Have you tried these butter glosses yet? Cause now’s your chance! They are soooo pretty and smooth!
Butter Lipsticks: So smooth and pigmented and really pretty colors!
Liquid Liner: This is BY far the best liquid liner I’ve tried for the money! I still think I love Kat Von D’s a smidge better cause my tube lasts longer but this is a very close second for a fraction of the price!
Green Liner (the photo is of a white one but…) This is the pencil I used to make my eyes pop in THIS tutorial.
Taupe Liner: I LOVE contouring my lips with this, perfect color that’s not too dark or too warm/too cool.
Gloss set: Truth be told I just ordered this cause of this sale so I’ve never tried it myself, but they have great ratings and it looks like gorgeous colors so..I have high hopes!

Also thanks for all of your sweet sweet comments on my post on Tuesday! It really had me smiling all day reading your kind words!
Love you!

Jenny C
    July 2, 2015 at 6:26 am

Is this on their website only? Or in stores, too?

Kim Cordova
      July 2, 2015 at 7:58 am

I know its at all Ultas right now! I just went last night 🙂

July 2, 2015 at 10:29 am

Just at ultra! In store and online

Liz Tea Bee (@LizzTeaBee)
    July 2, 2015 at 8:02 am

I love the butter glosses. Their lip products are generally really great. I was super disappointed with the wonder pencil, though. It had no staying power. I have tiny eyes so I was hopeful that it would be a good multi-purpose product.

July 2, 2015 at 10:30 am

Have you tried the tarts inner rim liner? its last is pretty amazing, I love your eyes though. Not tiny!

July 2, 2015 at 9:12 am

Cara, how do I choose a color for the brow pencil? Should it be the same color as my brows or lighter? Thanks!

July 2, 2015 at 10:00 am

Yay!! I need that gloss set!!

July 2, 2015 at 10:49 am

Yes, Cara, which brow color do you recommend? Which color is the closest dupe for the universal color you’re always using? taupe? thanks!

July 2, 2015 at 10:53 am

Cara, seeing this brow product reminded me: Have you ever tried Maybelline’s BrowDrama (brow mascara)? It is AWESOME for creating fuller brows without any trace of the product being obviously on the brows. It attaches to your actual hairs and just makes them much fuller. I start at the outside of my brow and swipe inward, then swipe back outward a couple of times; then I brush my brow hairs up and create the shape I want as the final step. It is my favorite brow product I’ve ever used and just wanted to share it in case you hadn’t run across it!

July 4, 2015 at 11:33 am

That looks awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

July 4, 2015 at 11:36 am

Thanks for sharing. My favorite is the black liquid liner. it is fantastic. I also picked up the eyeliner but didn’t think I could pull off that aqua green color (I have greent/hazel eyes). Instead I got the gold (love) and the olive color which I also really love. I also scored a 3 pack of Stila smudge sticks in the clearance bin for $15! Lucky day!

July 2, 2015 at 10:58 am

umm AWESOME!! thank you for sharing this!!

July 2, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Love the butter glosses! The shade “Hunk” is my favorite. Would love to see you do a makeup look with this lip color!

Miki Nyckel
    July 2, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Oooh thanks for the share!!

Kristy Miller
    July 3, 2015 at 5:51 am

I would also like to know which brow color you recommend!

Do twarzy
    July 4, 2015 at 3:43 am

Glosses are very nice. I want to buy this bloody red nyx as well

July 5, 2015 at 2:23 pm

When you do tutorials or show a set of make up that you love, it would be amazing if you had a link to amazon (or whatever) that put each piece of make up that you used in the cart so I can just purchase it all with one click! ***bam! shopping done!***

Kelli Jones
    July 7, 2015 at 8:02 pm

I just bought the taupe liner but it’s the eye & eyebrow pencil instead of the one you mentioned. Should that be the same color taupe?
    Thank you!!

July 21, 2015 at 7:32 am

I totally took advantage of this sale, especially with L’Oreal 40% off at the same time. I love the micro brow pencil even more than the Brow Wiz because it’s not as creamy and easy to build up without going overboard. That liquid liner is also my go-to for tightlining my top lashes because it’s precise enough and all other liners smudge on me. I also picked up the HD blush in Taupe, a perfect contour shade and the Pore Filler, which is a perfect dupe for the Porefessional.

Katie Prettyman
    July 21, 2015 at 11:16 am

Cara, the link isn’t working for the tutorial showing off the green liner – is it the Olive or the aqua..? I’d love to see the tutorial – even tho I have Hazel (Brown/green/gold) – I think Olive is nice – and gold in a liner for me sometimes.. Thanks for all your fun ideas and tips!
    I love watching your vids =)

Lauren Cobler (@LoCobler)
    August 6, 2015 at 7:35 am

Have you tried their HD powder? The one that’s 100% silica? It’s awesome. Helps my concealer not crease – just as good as MAC’s