Friday Favorites

friday Favorites

There have been so many times in my life that I’ve put off something because I didn’t have the money, didn’t have the skills or didn’t think I could figure it out myself. My mind convinces me that if I just hold off someone will come along who can do it for me. I’ve learned time and time again that there is always something I can do if I just start. Sure I might get to a point that I absolutely can’t get to the next step but what could it hurt to get a little bit closer?
Just start.
Start somewhere.
I’m still pretty amazed by what was possible as a single mom living in my parents garage (it had carpet and AC:) Every step I took got me closer to the next and so many things that at that point seemed impossible, turned out to be just a few leaps of faith away.

These temporary flower tattoos are soooo pretty, I’m not sure how/why I would wear one, but I want to find a way/reason

Avocado Caprese Chicken Salad. Perfect summer dinner.

Anthropologie is having a pretty big sale, these beauties stuck out to me:

This candle holder is SO gorgeous

Prettiest skirt

I love barretts and this one is so delicate and lovely

Earring love

Have a good weekend, I’m headed to Colorado for my cousin’s wedding. (I’ll instagram the photos of her makeup when we’re done! She’s beautiful!)

June 26, 2015 at 5:17 am

I’ve actually bought these tattoos to play around with to see where I wanted my real one. They are so beautiful.

June 26, 2015 at 8:30 am

Great article, I can definitely relate! You are amazing! 🙂 PS. I think you meant “Friday” in your title? 🙂

June 26, 2015 at 8:37 am

I loved the start of your post (see what I did there ;)) It’s true, you always have to start somewhere. What a great reminder on a Friday morning! And that skirt is gorgeous! Loved this! XO -Kim

June 26, 2015 at 9:41 am

You are so right, you have to start somewhere! I usually feel overwhelmed when I think I can’t do what I would like or what I need, but I’m working on that and on never stop trying!

Elena |

June 26, 2015 at 8:52 pm

I LOVE that saying!!!

Dress Yourself Happy by Serein
    June 27, 2015 at 11:45 am

Love this post. Yes, just start.

Miki Nyckel
    June 28, 2015 at 12:25 pm

I love temporary tattoos! Even though I have real tattoos lol. They’re fun! You should definitely get those, they’re cute. And wear them for anything! Even just a day out with the fam. Just do it! Hehe 😀 Thanks for sharing that, just another frikin reason to love Etsy! Another item I did not know Etsy had! I’m off to browse now … 😉

Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats
    June 30, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Love it! You can’t get anywhere if you don’t start! So simple but true!

Thanks so much for giving me Caprese Salad a shout out girl! Appreciate alot! Muah! 🙂

June 30, 2015 at 1:10 pm

I know I’m a little late to leave a comment but I really hope you see this!! Its a DIY temporary flower tattoos with real flowers! OMG! Supposedly it really works and stays. 🙂

July 3, 2015 at 1:47 am

That salad sounds so yummy!