Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

I just finished watching THIS video. It was such a good reminder of what is important and how to lift yourself when you’re down. I HIGHLY recommend it.

These nails are so rad.

Ever wonder how to photograph fireworks? Me too. Get prepped for the fourth HERE.

Crush and I LOOOOVE Horchata. I think I’ll make some homemade this weekend!

FINALLY! an inexpensive way to get the Dior Lip Glow gloss personalized pink, Sephora collection style!

LOLing hard at some of these senior quotes.

Thank you so so much for all the ideas yesterday, I HONESTLY cannot believe how amazingly creative you guys are. Now choosing is going to be a real problem!

Have the best weekend!

June 5, 2015 at 6:23 am

An absolutely beautiful quote – how I love the ocean & how it speaks to the soul.

Thank you so much for the shout about my fireworks photography tutorial – I truly appreciate it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Emily Fox
    June 5, 2015 at 6:47 am

Oh wow…that video…I needed that. Thanks, Cara!

June 5, 2015 at 9:49 am

Truly remarkable video. Thanks for sharing.

June 5, 2015 at 10:11 am

Love the photo/saying at the top & my husband thanks you for the horchata link! 🙂

Sarah Mac
    June 5, 2015 at 10:31 am

Kara, I would love to know your thoughts on Younique 3D fiber lash mascara. Thanks! PS love love love your blog!

June 5, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Thank you for sharing that touching video! I honestly cried while watching it. My grandma had M.S. and it took her from me when I was younger. I loved the reminder to serve others and in so doing, we will heal our own souls!

Kristi Craig
    June 5, 2015 at 1:28 pm

Those quotes are hilarious!

Kristi | Be Loverly

June 5, 2015 at 5:29 pm

How about making a figure using the shadows of your hands, like a bird in flight for example…At the same time those hands can hold the product in some way. Best of luck!

Shannon Corliss
    June 6, 2015 at 4:30 am

I need some help. I have extremely oily skin. My face looks like an oil ball after a couple of hours. Can you tell me some good products to try.

June 7, 2015 at 8:46 pm

What a great list of links, I especially loved the fireworks tips!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

September 5, 2015 at 11:02 pm

Cara, that video touched me deeply. I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. It was just what I needed. I have a special needs son. Sometimes caring for him gets hard. But this video reminded me that it is because of that service to him that I am becoming who I am today. I was touched to the point where I had to write a blog post of my own. Thank you for your lift!