Makeup Tutorials

This makeup

When I posted some photos a little while back I had quite a few of you request a tutorial.

This is DEFINITELY one of my favorite looks. I like it because it’s a pretty balanced eye/lip ratio which makes it kind of flatter both evenly.
As usual, its super simple and pretty darn quick too.
And it’s makeup capsule approved!

What I used:

Mocha from the Naturally Pretty Palette
Black Eyeliner – Voluminous
Black Mascara – Voluminous
Linen (to highlight)
MAC Brun on brows

IIID Foundation in walnut + sunlit + dahlia + shadow + pearl (kinda used everything on this one! haha)
Bronzer – Too Faced Milk Chocolate

Lined with OCC in Sebastian
filled with pink grapefruit

Happy Hump Day!

June 3, 2015 at 5:32 am

This is a look I usually go for on a daily basis. It’s simple and an easy routine to do, but it looks polished and like you put in some good effort. 🙂 Great look!
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

Meri Waldron
    June 3, 2015 at 5:45 am

Love this and love you!

June 3, 2015 at 10:55 am

What concealer did you use on your lids and undereyes? Everything either creases like mad on me (yes, I set with powder) or it doesn’t conceal well enough. The only thing that’s worked for me lately is a peachy-based mineral foundation powder from Aromaleigh. It can look a bit dry under my eyes, but at least it stays put!

Emily Fox
    June 3, 2015 at 11:13 am

Thanks, Cara, for the tutorial!! Beautiful!

June 3, 2015 at 6:01 pm

You are beautiful in every way Cara! Thank you for this tutorial!

June 3, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Can we please talk about how beautiful you are!? This makeup is the perfect daytime summer look! Love it.

Kristi Craig
    June 3, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Such a pretty look!

Kristi | Be Loverly

June 4, 2015 at 7:30 am

Any idea when you walnut will be available again?

June 4, 2015 at 7:30 am

*the (not you) 😀

June 4, 2015 at 8:56 am

Hi Cara! I have a question about that eyeliner you used (the Loreal Voluminous). Is it just a basic black kohl liner? I’m a big fan of that line of mascara, been using it for years. But I’ve got a black kohl liner by MAC and it’s just a nightmare of smudging and smearing. Just wondering if the one you used here is better!

June 4, 2015 at 9:19 am

Love this look. It’s simple, and it doesn’t take an extraordinary amount of products. Thanks!

The Gift Of Gab
    June 4, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Absolutely flawless, and it helps that your skin is gorgeous!

The Gift of Gab |

Kelli Nicole
    June 4, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Similar to what I do on a daily basis – simple yet put together, love!

Kellifornia |

Katie Dunlap
    June 6, 2015 at 2:18 pm

This is the PRETTIEST look I have ever seen on you! You look gorgeous in EVERY makeup look, but I just couldn’t stop staring at this particular one. I will someday make it to Utah and beg you (with $$$ of course) to do my makeup! I hope you are having a wonderful summer 🙂 Stay cool!

June 7, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Dang girl, so pretty, and your brows look amazing!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

Ailish Tasker
    June 8, 2015 at 7:43 am

I use more than 4 of your colors as well. Do you have plans to create a larger container? I hate just having loose ones floating in my makeup bag in the plastic container they came in 🙁

June 8, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Cara love the video! Can you please tell every brush you used and where I can get them??? I am struggling in the brush department and I know if I could get my hands in the exact brushes you were using it would make a huge difference in getting this look you posted. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

July 28, 2015 at 10:52 pm

Hey Cara! Love this look, but I noticed the Milk Chocolate bronzer comes in three colors—which do you use? Thanks!

July 29, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Milk is my favorite. They have dark chocolate, chocolate and milk! <3

birkenstock australia outlet
    August 17, 2015 at 1:27 am

birkenstock outlet

August 17, 2015 at 3:51 am

Subprime unsecured loans tend to be related to extreme
    costs and undoubtedly nobody needs a top-fee financial loan.

August 17, 2015 at 6:19 am

Besides this, these surgeons have their own association that dedicates its untiring efforts to
    performing the most critical surgeries to treat
    patients suffering from facial disfigurations. All of which contributes mostly to the improvement
    of body functions and partly to change one’s appearance.
    ‘ Certification ‘ Check if the doctor is certified by ABPS (American board of plastic

rhinoplasty surgeons in Southern California
    August 17, 2015 at 6:33 am

Both have documented their plastic surgeries for episodes of their reality TV show.

The more invasive, and the more time consuming it is, the more expensive
    it will be. The wet technique uses injected fluids and is very safe.