Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

My little sister Celeste is one of those people who EVERYONE loves. She’s sweet and soft and beautiful. She never says a mean word about a single soul (her worst insult is “You’re funny”) Last year she told me she had a new thing she was doing in her life that was making her really happy. She said her mantra was “Just Do It” where the minute she thought of something she needed to do she just does it. Then it’s off her mind and she’s moving forward.

I totally made fun of her at the time because Nike was like 20 years ahead of her on that one but her advice kind of stuck. Good things snowball. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with life but all you can hope is that you’re always improving even if its just a little bit.

Swell Bottles: My friend Jill told me about this amazing bottle and I’ve been totally glued to mine since I got it! It’s the closest thing to magic I’ve ever seen in a liquid container. Cold drinks stay cold for 24 hours and hot drinks stay warm for 12! Not kidding. Plus they are super cute. If you get one HERE !

I adore this LOVE baseball Tee.

Any aspiring photographers out there? My girl Jessica Janae is having a Lighting Seminar next month is Salt Lake City about the way she uses light in photographs and a bunch of other stuff. She is incredible and so generous with her knowledge. I know the class will be a great one.  I’m going to be there and so is Cara Loren (she is the cutest!) There’s only couple spots left so if you’re interested sign up HERE ASAP.

Thanks for the book recommendations yesterday! I will be reading and reporting! The Girl on the Train was a popular choice so I downloaded it this morning. I can already tell I won’t be able to put this one down tonight! In fact, I’m dying to go read it right now!!

Love you guys! Have a fantastic weekend!

March 13, 2015 at 4:16 am

Yay! You picking one of my recommendations is my favourite thing for Friday! I have you to thank for all the Liane Moriarty pleasure I’ve enjoyed. Have the best weekend!

Miki Nyckel
    March 13, 2015 at 9:31 am

Your sister is obviously an amazing person, I am so glad there are people like her on the planet! I wish I was more like that. I try. Most days.

[email protected]
    March 13, 2015 at 9:37 am

I can’t create an account on the bottle website …. Help please I want to order a swell and unable to!

March 13, 2015 at 9:53 am

Ummm those Swell bottles might be the answer to all my (water bottle related) prayers. 😉

Robin C
    March 13, 2015 at 10:16 am

Just finished Girl on the Train. I enjoyed it. Hope you do too! Have a great weekend!

March 13, 2015 at 4:53 pm

I am just going to start The Girl on the Train for my book club this weekend! Looking forward to it.

March 13, 2015 at 8:24 pm

I’m halfway through The Girl on the Train and I can’t stop! I hope you love it as much as I am loving it right now!

Rachel - A Southern Fairytale
    March 13, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Just Do It! Yes! I decided a few years ago that I was going to change the way I thought – for every time I had a negative thought, I countered it with a positive one – it has literally changed my life <3

Thank you so much for featuring my Spiked Peach Cobbler Ice Cream!!!!

Kayla Hutchison
    March 14, 2015 at 9:59 pm

The advice your sister gave to you is something that I really needed to see today. Thank you!