I’ve been working and waiting and planning and working for an entire year now…
I’m not patient and the waiting has been excruciating…but it has been worth it because my new AND improved IIID Foundation is gonna
KNOCK. YOUR. SOCKS. OFF.
So without further adieu I’d like to cordially invite you to the:
(beautiful photo of Ann Hicks by Jessica Janae)
Next Monday, January 12th at 6pm PST.
I’ll be opening the brand new store (many servers are standing by to avoid the crashing we’ve had EVERY other time!) and hanging out online at facebook, instagram & here on the blog to hand out prizes, answer any and all questions/shade matches and just celebrate!
Let me introduce you to….
The Comp-HAC-t :
- This compact is larger & is made of the highest quality materials so it’s very durable and pretty
- It’s magnetic and refillable so you can get the exact colors for your face and refill them individually! Which means you won’t have to re-buy the compact or any product you’re not out of yet.
- The blush/lip creme and the illuminator are IN THE PALETTE now which is so much easier! It’s just a one stop shop. Making it a breeze to carry with you and ensuring your makeup routine goes even faster. (but you can also fill the compact with just foundation if you prefer, the world is your oyster:)
- The formula was perfected and improved with more pigment (so the product goes on in one swipe and lasts longer) & a smoother creamier finish.
- I’ve created my own brush that is PERFECT for application!
I didn’t want to go into overload mode, so I’ve spread out the info a bit. Stay tuned this week for swatches, all of the color options and more:)
Last year when I decided to make improvements on the line before re-ordering again I had no idea how long it would take and if I had known I would have probably been pretty mind boggled. I’m so glad I went with my gut because the coolest thing about everything I do on this blog is that much of it is inspired by you guys. Taking your requests and your advise has always been such a crucial part. When I saw that many of you had the same requests and needs for the foundation I just couldn’t re-order it until I made those a reality. If I’m gonna recommend something, it better be the best there is.
I can’t even begin to thank you enough for being so patient and so incredibly supportive! You will never know how much it means to me that you’ve made it possible to live my actual dream.