Outfits

Super Fancy.

I teamed up with Nordstrom to create a fun party dress for ringing in the New Year….
but truth be told, I have no fancy plans for NYE.
Actually, I never really do.
One New Year’s I decided to fulfill all of my teenage dreams and go to Vegas to celebrate (I live about an 2 hours away) and it was a gigantic disaster.
I don’t know if any of you have ever had the pleasure of being in Sin City on such a night but it is not for the faint of heart.
Everywhere you go it’s so jam packed sardine-style you think you should be married to half those people by the time you squeeze through em!
These days I usually just hang out at the house, play games and eat treats until midnight…but if I was going to go somewhere for a NYE party this is totally what I’d wear:)

When I saw this dress I was thrilled! It’s such a pretty beige color and I love anything with sparkles and/or fringe so I was sold.
I was looking for something to go over it (it’s strappy and I needed more coverage) the girl at Nordstrom pointed this jacket out. She said it’s her very favorite because it’s soooo flattering and comfy and they usually sell out of it as soon as it comes in. OH MAN! I’ve never put on a jacket that I’ve loved more. True story. It has a little bit of padding in the shoulders and the cut hugs your waist perfectly!

dress

dress5dress2 dress4

Photography by Ashley Flowers

Dress: J.O.A
Jacket: BlankNYC
Earrings: Tasha
Shoes: Steve Madden
Lipstick: Dolce & Gabbana Bon Bon

signature

75 Comments

Derika
    December 19, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Hot! Hot! Hot! I love it!

lburrell2013
    December 19, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Super cute!

bobbic2633
    December 19, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Love love love the shoes!

Rena
    December 19, 2014 at 12:55 pm

The dress is a dream and I love it that you wear it with the leather jacket!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest

ladyasche
    December 19, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Love that jacket!

Molly Gardner
    December 19, 2014 at 1:02 pm

You look absolutely stunning in these pics!! That jacket is amazing. Also, glad to hear I’m not the only one who stays in on NYE! I love family time and champagne and my PJs.

xo
    Molly

Molly Gardner
    December 19, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Ok, I expected this jacket to be around $400 and felt like, Le Sigh, but just clicked through and it’s $98. You are a goddess.

Natalie
      December 19, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Molly, you’re so pretty! I saw your picture and had to tell you how stunning you look! And that jacket IS gorgeous 🙂

sharron h
    December 19, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Wow! You look amazing!

Summer Ann
    December 19, 2014 at 1:16 pm

You look so amazing!! Such a hot mama!

XOXO,
    Summer Ann

srebman
    December 19, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Have a dress up party at home with the kids and husband….wear that outfit! you look stunning…:-0

Siobhan
    December 19, 2014 at 1:54 pm

You look beautiful! I hope you have an occasion to wear the outfit soon. x

R Liz
    December 19, 2014 at 2:27 pm

What are you doing to your hair to get that straight but still some oopmh look?

Connect-the-Cloths
    December 19, 2014 at 2:31 pm

It’s the truth. I live in Las Vegas, & there are always high chances of claustrophobia when it comes to nightlife. I always hope to do something for New Year’s, but I’m satisfied with at least seeing fireworks. (:

♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo

Sarah
    December 19, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Oh yeah! You are rocking this outfit!

Hope Howland (@HHDesigns)
    December 19, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Oh this dress just screams fun!
    Hope

Liz Tea Bee (@LizzTeaBee)
    December 19, 2014 at 5:01 pm

How did having baby make you look ten years younger? It’s not fair. I might need that dress to watch tv and eat junk food in.

pocketofblossoms
    December 19, 2014 at 6:04 pm

okay, perfect. that is all. 🙂

xo, k
    pocket of blossoms

Mocha And Moccasins
    December 19, 2014 at 6:06 pm

New Years Eve never turns out that well for me either.. but you do have a gorgeous outfit put together! Loving those heels, too! 🙂

seemichellecook
    December 19, 2014 at 7:09 pm

You’re gorgeous and after only months after giving birth…wow.

katiewebster
    December 19, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Though I am not one to use words like “adorbs” like ever, I can’t help myself in this situation. Loving the jacket combo. Gah! Cute as heck. Makes me want to have NYE plans myself.

Daryn
    December 19, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Bought that jacket last season and it has been one of the best finds ever! Dressed up, dressed down – it goes with everything and is so comfy + bad-a** all at the same time. 🙂

Wishes & Reality
    December 19, 2014 at 9:53 pm

NYE is so overrated but you look spectacular!

Heidi D.

Christine
    December 19, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Such a cute dress! I’ve gotta say, I just had my baby in September (I think you did too??) and in need of a little sprucing up. So, I followed your contouring tutorial and LOVED IT!!! Thanks, I look so much better.

Lana Shvartzman
    December 20, 2014 at 5:11 am

Perfect outfit!

Beth
    December 20, 2014 at 7:49 am

Love your honesty!

sparklygoddess
    December 20, 2014 at 1:57 pm

This outfit is so beautiful and elegant but not too fancy

sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

Nicole Walker
    December 20, 2014 at 7:07 pm

You look gorgeous Cara! I am loving anything with fringe right now as well.

Kelly
    December 21, 2014 at 10:43 pm

What a beautiful dress, I love this look!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

International Yoga Festival
    December 22, 2014 at 4:57 am

You looking pretty and your style excellent.

International Yoga Festival 2015 | International Yoga Festival

JennySueMakeup (@JennySueMakeup)
    December 22, 2014 at 6:41 am

i literally laughed out loud about needing to be married to everyone else in vegas on nye! ha!! i can only imagine – been there over 10 times for various reasons and it’s already crowded and crazy enough, i can’t imagine what ringing in the new year does to those people!! your outfit choice is perfect – i’d wear it at home with the kids just because you can!

Emerald Earrings
    December 22, 2014 at 7:08 am

Love everything about this look! Such a dream! Merry Christmas, Cara!

Heather Hammel
    December 22, 2014 at 8:15 am

GORGEOUS and such a great outfit! I can’t even remember the last time I went out on NYE but I actually have plans this year. It is going to be really cold where I’m at, plus I’m just not feeling a dress right now. So I opted for a skinny black dress pant and jade colored sequined V neck cami.

Ana
    December 22, 2014 at 12:05 pm

You look STUNNING! I love everything about this look

Abby
    December 22, 2014 at 5:47 pm

How tall are you? I love this dress, but I’m around 5’9” and don’t want it to be too short on me. Thanks! 🙂

Kris
    December 22, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I LOVE your hair! Have you done a tutorial on styling it that way?

ashleighrenay
    December 22, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Love everything about this!

Boni
    December 23, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I love the jacket in particular! I saw it comes in 4 colors. I want one in black and one in white. Very chic ! The dress is beautiful and fun also. Gotta get the jacket especially! You look beautiful in it. 😉

Pamela
    December 24, 2014 at 9:48 am

Love the dress, love the jacket, but most of all love you. You look stunning! Thank you for all you do to help others look beautiful too.

Boni
    December 25, 2014 at 1:25 am

Merry Christmas!!!! XOXO 🙂

fridaspeach
    December 27, 2014 at 10:50 am

You look stunning! 🙂

/Frida

arnella kajtezovic
    December 29, 2014 at 6:48 am

That dress is gorgeous and I’m just swooning over those shoes!

Kayla Adams
    December 29, 2014 at 8:50 am

You look gorgeous!! I really want that jacket. The website says it runs small, do you feel that way? I’m very small but my shoulders are slightly broad. Can’t decide between xs or small. Help please!!! 🙂

Kim Phifer
    January 1, 2015 at 3:31 am

I live in the same town you do and so it’s nice to know that I was not the only one who had the same Vegas trip on New Years! It’s also so nice to know that I can get this dress cuz I know we have it and you didn’t get it at some store in a big town that I have never heard of and I cant find. Also I love seeing little things I. The back ground of your pictures that I see around town all the time. Down town is the best for pictures some times.

Sari איפור ערב
    April 4, 2015 at 7:18 pm

You look amazing darling, as always 🙂

air jordan xxix university blue
    November 5, 2018 at 1:50 pm

air jordan xxix university blue

nike air max lunar1 wr pure platinum black dark raisin 654470 004 01ua curry 3 chris brownlebron ambassador 10 philosophynike mercurial victory vi ronaldo df sg white blue tint soccer footwear

legend dylan cantrell 84 los angeles chargers jersey
    November 5, 2018 at 10:41 pm

legend dylan cantrell 84 los angeles chargers jersey

nike wmns air vapormax moc black multicoloradidas tubular doom sock pk black white rice white by9337nike kids mercurial superfly df neymar fg 921483400kyrie irving 2 ii comeback season

nike lebron 12 se what the lebron multi color multi color 812511 909
    November 6, 2018 at 11:10 am

nike lebron 12 se what the lebron multi color multi color 812511 909

nike kd 9 christmas 852409 696 for salekobe 10 x black tour yellownike kd 8 easy euro pure platinum hot lavakd 7 florida gators pe white orange color royal

levis x air jordan 11 custom denim sail game red
    November 6, 2018 at 3:32 pm

levis x air jordan 11 custom denim sail game red

converse black flag cvo low midnike air force 1 men sneakers 488298 425adidas originals streetwear packnike lebron 9 low easter arriving at retailers

vikings jersey thielen
    November 6, 2018 at 3:42 pm

vikings jersey thielen

jordan low ogtimberland high heelssilk onesie pajamaswhat are some good walking shoes

2018 off white x adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 white to buy
    November 6, 2018 at 4:07 pm

2018 off white x adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 white to buy

uk trainers nike mercurial veloce ii fg firm ground soccer cleats urban lilac black bright mango white chrome 651618uk trainers nike cortez 2 hyper cobaltuk trainers adidas super star white pink cp9503 adidasuk trainers air jordan 12 dark grey for kids

best stylish sunglasses twitter.com
    November 6, 2018 at 7:54 pm

best stylish sunglasses twitter.com

celebrty sneaker watch wale wins bet award in nike air penny 5 phoenixadidas harden vol. 2 traffic jam ah2217adidas power tumblr.comcurry 3 size 8

nike dunk women high heels brown orange high cut
    November 6, 2018 at 10:40 pm

nike dunk women high heels brown orange high cut

nike vandal high womens electrolime whiteair jordan 2010 tinker hatfield available on ebaynike air yeezy 2 x air jordan iv customs by ammo skunk sewnupsolesnike air max 270 camo heel aq6239 001

nike hypervenomx proximo ic indoor boots wolf grey total orange black
    November 6, 2018 at 11:38 pm

nike hypervenomx proximo ic indoor boots wolf grey total orange black

packer shoes x reebok pump 20th anniversary collection sneak peekair jordan xx8 28 se russell westbrook pewomens nike lunarelite sky hiair jordan 4 iv fire red 2012 retro review

nike lebron lebron ambassador 10
    November 6, 2018 at 11:56 pm

nike lebron lebron ambassador 10

nba shoes kd 10nike air max nike air max 90air jordan mens jordan superfly 5vans vans old skool

adidas iniki white blue
    November 7, 2018 at 12:50 am

adidas iniki white blue

nike free inneva woven 2red and blue new balancekobe 8 jersey salecarson wentz clothing

juicy couture handbags australia
    November 7, 2018 at 2:39 am

juicy couture handbags australia

stan smith royallight pink adidas zx fluxdifference between kayano 22 and 23discount nfl jackets

nike sb zoom dunk high premium iced jade circuit orange
    November 7, 2018 at 7:09 am

nike sb zoom dunk high premium iced jade circuit orange

cameron jefferson 78 washington redskins jerseyMens Dustin Stanton Dallas Cowboys Backer T Shirt AshReebok Boston Bruins Blank Black Premier with Stanley Cup Finals Jersey blankmens chicago cubs anthony rizzo majestic royal big tall alternate cool base…

uk trainers nike benassi slp triple black 882410 003
    November 7, 2018 at 8:33 am

uk trainers nike benassi slp triple black 882410 003

mita x reebo zoku runner desert sandbath 1nike 849558 006 nike air vapormax og mens running shoes redadidas ace16 tkrz boots men black bluekobe viii draft day

red and blue stephen curry shoes tumblr.com
    November 7, 2018 at 9:48 am

red and blue stephen curry shoes tumblr.com

jordan 13 blue white youtube.comvans sk8 hi platform leopard heelsnike bruin vntg midnight navy sail summit whiteconverse one star j 1ck579

nike hurricane men
    November 7, 2018 at 10:58 am

nike hurricane men

price for nike hyperadapt 1.0nike shoes mercurial 2015air vapormax 2nhl mighty ducks jersey

supra wildlife ns strapped x steve akoi
    November 7, 2018 at 2:24 pm

supra wildlife ns strapped x steve akoi

uk trainers nike hyperdunk 2016 elite reddish brownuk trainers adidas f50 adizero leo messi world cup turf boots white neon orange black blue01uk trainers mens nike air max classic bw irisuk trainers rhinestone Shoes

new air max 93 twitter.com
    November 7, 2018 at 2:37 pm

new air max 93 twitter.com

adidas seeley blackthis will be your last chance at bred air jordan 1s in a whilegolf shirt materialgazelle shoes womens

蟹械谢械薪褘泄 褔械褉薪褘泄 adidas marathon 10
    November 13, 2018 at 2:59 am

蟹械谢械薪褘泄 褔械褉薪褘泄 adidas marathon 10

blanco rosado stan smith shoesoro blanco nike match supreme premvoltio nike air wovenoro blanco salomon speed cross 3

mens originals zx flux
    November 15, 2018 at 6:23 am

mens originals zx flux

2014 nike free suede nike free 40 v3 suedenike roshe run womens nike roshe run black whiteadidas zx flux adidas originals zx fluxnike free mens nike free 30 v2

hand tools
    November 17, 2018 at 3:31 am

hand tools

“ultra boost uncaged shoes wmns boost uncagedyeezy ultra boost 2016 wmns yeezy boostboat clima outdoor shoes womenultra boost uncaged shoes”

back to the future shoes where to buy
    November 18, 2018 at 3:49 pm

back to the future shoes where to buy

adidas eqt support ultra boost milled leather packvans sk8 low browncheap nikes for sale pinterest.comnike zoom all out low men youtube.com

uk trainers sneaker shop uk
    November 25, 2018 at 8:48 am

uk trainers sneaker shop uk

gul brun nike 2017lyser酶d hvid nike air max 1 ultra flyknithvid bl氓 air jordan westbrook 0beige r酶d kvinders nike zoom crusader

銈儑銈c儉銈?originals superstar 銈般儸銉?銈儸銉炽偢
    November 25, 2018 at 4:51 pm

銈儑銈c儉銈?originals superstar 銈般儸銉?銈儸銉炽偢

uk trainers valentine jordans 2017uk trainers nike air foamposite one real treeuk trainers green nike soccer cleatsuk trainers adidas p.o.d s3.1 turquoise

uk trainers grade school lebron soldier beige
    November 26, 2018 at 10:12 am

uk trainers grade school lebron soldier beige

grau gold nike air max plus damengrau lila nike air zoom elite 10volt schwarz nike air vapormax herrenbraun vans 2014

nike air max 90 ice sienna
    November 30, 2018 at 11:32 pm

nike air max 90 ice sienna

uk trainers nike zoom run the one blood reduk trainers nike hypervenomx finale ocheruk trainers adidas crazy byw x the vertical dark raisinuk trainers nikelab free trainer 1.0 bright mango

nike mercurialx proximo ii
    December 10, 2018 at 4:42 pm

nike mercurialx proximo ii

nike roshe runnike roshe run mens nike roshe runnike roshe nike tanjunnike roshe

starter nba boston celtics mens heritage football jersey 3x green
    December 13, 2018 at 9:38 pm

starter nba boston celtics mens heritage football jersey 3x green

nike florida state seminoles fsu 2016 sideline apparel player slant longsleeve top largemens clothing track tops adidas originals essentials superstar track top orange black 97421men adidas sport essentials shorts blueblackadidas maroon jacketadidas pa…

ORM agency
    December 14, 2018 at 10:23 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More here|Find More|Read More Informations here|Here you will find 56225 more Informations|Infos on that Topic: maskcara.com/2014/12/19/super-fancy/ […]

women ionna vaneli boots jittrt
    December 18, 2018 at 9:52 am

women ionna vaneli boots jittrt

nike free flyknit 3.0 para damas zapatos para correrbasketball teyana taylor x reebok questionsalomon para caballeros zapatos para correr zapatos speedcross 3 trailhanon x reebokpump certified collegiate borgo帽a scarlet china rojo flat gris