Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

(Get this Nest of Posies cute printable! HERE)

How cute is this little baby snow suit?

I was lifting some weights yesterday and Christian came up and started lifting them too and said:
“I can lift these muscle reflexers too!” hahaaha
I love this age! He’s always saying the funniest things and I feel like we can just hang out together. Plus, if there’s anyone in the world more gaga over William than me and Nick it’s DEFINITELY Crush. I keep waiting for the excitement to wear off but it doesn’t even dissipate. He sings to him, cuddles him, tries to teach him tricks and will go anywhere – even errands- without argument as long as Billy is coming along. He just lays next to me and we stare at him and he says over and over, “He’s just so cute!” I never even knew how much fun having two could be.

(most of his cuddles are a little overwhelming for the wee one;)

These earrings are AMAZING!

Just bought this lipstick and I’m kind of in love!

New Years makeup anyone?

Oh and Hey it’s friday! YAY!!!!!!

December 12, 2014 at 3:21 am

Oh, it’s indeed so cute what he said! Love also the wonderful picture!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest

December 12, 2014 at 5:35 am

I have two boys also..but they are a lot older, 22 and 15.Eight years apart and they LOVE each other. Always have. I can’t remember a fight when they were young and they shared a Room!!!!
    My oldest fell In Love with him and was always a wonderful Big Brother. Still to this day they hang out sometimes , go to a movie for a Birthday, HUG each other 🙂 Ive always told them THEY are each others best friend, in this world not many people truly have your back but you have Each. It doesn’t get better than that!!!
    Beautiful Picture, thank you for sharing.

Tricia Johnson
    December 12, 2014 at 5:42 am

That’s so adorable! That’s much better than the alternative of them hating each other! Hopefully it sticks!

December 12, 2014 at 6:41 am

Love this post! Your boys are so precious :o)

December 12, 2014 at 6:52 am

It is so much fun to see the bond two brothers develop. I have a four yr old and a 6 month old. And just like yours, older brother overwhelmingly loves on his little brother. Always happy to go where baby brother goes.

December 12, 2014 at 9:21 am

Thank you for all your thoughtful, inspiring and fun posts! I truly love these in my inbox. I do have a small problem though… When I click on the links they don’t go through?! Any advice? Many , many products you discuss are ones I would like to purchase.

December 12, 2014 at 10:05 am

Please please please do a tutorial on the new years makeup! I am not even going out for NYE but it is a beautiful look that I’d do for another special evening.

December 12, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Such a glamorous Christmas red to wear to a black tie event!! 🙂 My son has an older half brother, and his big brother always adored him as soon as he was born. In fact his big brother was a bit difficult to deal with until my son was born. After that everything changed dramatically and stayed that way. My son has always loved his big brother and vice versa. They’re 4 years apart. When we moved away my son’s big brother became quite angry and resentful with and of their their dad for taking away his little brother. He kept that in for a long time and one day sent their dad a flaming email. I knew the boys loved each other, but I didn’t realize just how very much until that happened. It made me feel very sad and in awe of the love my now former step son had for my son. The bonds of brothers is very special!! Your son Christian says the cutest and funniest things! 🙂 When my son turned one we had a special heart shaped birthday cake for him. (My son was born on Valentine’s Day!!) We lit the one candle on his cake and my son reached out with his little fingers to touch the flame and he pinched the flame out just like that! (It didn’t hurt him at all!) 🙂 My step son freaked out and said to us, “Did he die??!” Lol! He thought that little flame was that dangerous that it killed his little brother. So cute and funny! We reassured him that no his little brother was fine. 🙂 Be sure to write down all the cute things your son says!! You’ll want to remember, trust me!!! 😉

December 13, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Thank you so much for featuring my printable! You are so kind! LOVE that lipstick color too! You are truly amazing. Have the best weekend ever!