Shark Bite Shirt

SO I went to find this top online so I could link it for you and couldn’t find it anywhere on Urban Outfitters site. I was bummed cause I hate to show you guys stuff that’s already sold out cause that does you no good at all…but I finally found it. It was among the dresses! So I guess it’s a dress. I tend to prefer my dresses cover my bum though so, for me,  I’m considering it a tunic:)

Same difference right?

Let’s talk about hats for a second.
I’ve never been able to wear them, comfortably.
First of all, I’ve got kind of a huge noggin’. It’s a family trait, Brooks have big heads. Most hats are a real squeeze if they fit at all which has kind of just nipped the whole hat idea in the bud but then there’s beanies.
I love them for  keeping my head warm, covering up greasy roots and for fitting me indiscriminately!

IMG_10blog IMG_18blog

Photos by Ashley Flowers Photography

Dress/shirt Urban Outfitters | Leggings Hue {favorite + on sale!} | Booties Michael Antonio  | Beanie Urban Outiftters

Hope you had a great weekend! Love you guys!!

November 23, 2014 at 9:33 pm

I guess it could be a dress… depending on height… lol. Loving that olive beanie! I’m not one for hats either & have a hard time finding a snug beanie these days. Why do they make them so oversized now? lol. (:

♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo

November 23, 2014 at 10:05 pm

You’re hot! Hihihi. That’s all.

ashley sullivan
    November 24, 2014 at 12:13 am

Makeup in this look?

November 24, 2014 at 2:50 am

II think it is definitely a shirt, what the heck UO? You kill it though!

November 24, 2014 at 3:45 am

Love the outfit! Your photos are really cool!:)

Rachel S
    November 24, 2014 at 4:48 am

If I saw someone wearing that top as a dress, I would laugh at them and think to myself that they must have forgotten to put their pants on. As a tunic, though, it is adorable!

Ariana Raftopoulos
    November 24, 2014 at 5:27 am

I love this outfit! You look fabulous.

Jessica Pierson
    November 24, 2014 at 6:35 am

HOLY CRAP! I can’t believe that model is wearing it as a dress….. yes I also DEFINITELY prefer bum coverage in a dress….. it’s adorable as a tunic though! I also have the big head/hat problem, so I feel ya. I need to invest in a couple beanies. that is a good idea!

Jackie Smith
    November 24, 2014 at 6:37 am

First of all, you are RIDICULOUSLY gorgeous!!! I LOVE that shirt…must find it!

I too, have a big ‘ol pumpkin head! I rarely find hats or beanies that look good on my head…When I do, it’s like I’ve found the mother lode!

Love your blog!

Wishes & Reality
    November 24, 2014 at 9:42 am

You look amazing! And something similar happened to me with a “dress” I bought from SheInside. Soon not a dress:)

Heidi D.

whitnee hardy
    November 24, 2014 at 10:26 am

I’ve been trying to get some info on the makeup consultations. I live in st george and me and my sisters wanted to have you give my mom a consultation for her bday gift.. Are you still doing them? If so I was wondering what days you typically do them and if we could set it up? I know with the holidays so soon you may not be able to for a bit… but we would still like to set it up when you will be available. Let me know 🙂 thanks!
    whitnee hardy
    [email protected]

November 24, 2014 at 12:53 pm

You look exactly like Adriana Lima in those last two pictures! And so with you on the “dress”, that’s definitely a tunic!

November 24, 2014 at 1:31 pm

I could not wear that as a dress! They should label it a tunic. I would wear it with leggings or skinny jeans and calf length boots. I love the way you’re wearing it, Cara! And you look great in the hat! I love hats and sunglasses in particular as accessories. 😉 The tunic/dress also looks comfy for sleeping in & lounging on the sofa to watch tv or movies at night when the kiddies are sleeping! Very stylish either way! 🙂 Don’t forget a bowl of buttery popcorn on your lap! Yummy yum yum!!! .

November 24, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Random…but I think your pic is on a buzz feed article #24: http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/lazy-girl-beauty-hacks-to-try-right-now

Rachel @ Blonde with a Chanse
    November 24, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I am with you on it being a tunic instead of a dress ha! You are totally rocking it, and girl you are gorgeous I cannot believe you just had a baby 🙂 Every single time I see your dark hair I want to dye my blonde hair brown again!!

November 25, 2014 at 1:23 am

I really like your outfit in this post!!
    But I also like ALL the previous posts of it!!! I love make up as well and would love to become as good as you one day! I started my own blog (with my sister) and we would love if you saw it and gave us some tips when possible!!!!! 😀

November 25, 2014 at 3:36 am

No way that’s a dress! Though I did try on what was supposed to be a cute cocktail dress last week and my entire bum was hanging out. Soooooo, I guess you never know. I chalked it up to my ‘mom body’ lol I am LOVING that hat, I absolutely must have it, would look so sweet with my zara wool coat! (www.glamgranolageek.com)

November 25, 2014 at 5:35 am

Could you list the details of your makeup and the fake lashes you are wearing?! They are killer! You look stunning!!!

ashley sullivan
      November 25, 2014 at 8:27 am

I second this!!!

November 27, 2014 at 6:32 pm

What size are you wearing in the tunic? Love it!

Candice Schneider
    November 29, 2014 at 9:07 am

I love love love that shirt! ps. You look amazing with your green eyes/dark hair. You shouldn’t feel like you need to wear your brown contacts to look more ‘trustworthy’ , you look beautiful!

December 1, 2014 at 4:12 am

Big heads = more brains, Cara. 😉

December 1, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Can’t believe you just had a babe! You look absolutely amazing! Love the outfit. The “shirt” looks very forgiving! 😉