Tips & Tricks

Healthy Fall Recipies

You know what’s practically impossible?
Trying to eat healthy during the Holidays.
I don’t know that I’ve ever succeeded in it, actually.
Food is my favorite so I don’t really want to miss out on all the fun festive options.
Which is why I decided to expand my horizons a little bit and compile a list of healthy versions of some of my unhealthy favorites.

Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal (photographed above)

Baked Cinnamon Spice Apple Chips

Quinoa with Caramelized Butternut Squash and Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Quinoa Stuffed Peppers

Pumpkin Protein Balls

Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

Roasted Fall Veggies

Turkey Cranberry Meatballs
Hope this is helpful for you guys as well!
Sorry about the kind of brief post. Will and I are recovering from thrush & the pinners conference & just general sleep deprivation all at once!
Hoping to be back to my sane self by tomorrow:)
Love you dearly,

November 12, 2014 at 2:43 am

Love this roundup! Thanks for including our soup!

November 12, 2014 at 3:03 am

Hi Cara, Thank you so much for including my Kielbasa and Roasted Veggies in your Healthy Fall Recipes roundup! All these recipes look so yummy! Maria

Bobbi C.
    November 12, 2014 at 4:26 am

I’ve been looking for a good Apple Crisp recipe that won’t break my Weight Watchers points bank, and Skinny Apple Crisp is IT! Plus I’ll try using a Splenda/Brown Sugar mix I was just turned onto, so this should be GREAT! Thanks!

Rachel @ Blonde with a Chanse
    November 12, 2014 at 5:47 am

I hope you and Will get feeling better! Being sick is no fun. These recipes are awesome! I am definitely going to try out the Tuscan soup and roasted fall veggies 🙂

Shyann Barkdull (Sass Class Beauty)
    November 12, 2014 at 7:03 am

Cara! It was so great attending your classes at the Pinner’s Conference 🙂 You have such a warm and positive energy; side note your sister is the sweetest and she let me swatch the IIID foundation and I can’t wait to get it in my collection this Thanksgiving. I hope you and Will make a fast recovery.
    All the Love,

Hope Howland (@HHDesigns)
    November 12, 2014 at 9:01 am

Oh my goodness, that oatmeal looks amazing!!!

Natalie @ Life Made Simple
    November 12, 2014 at 9:31 am

Thanks for including my Apple Harvest Salad in your roundup! Looks like there are a lot of yummy things I need to try this fall!

November 12, 2014 at 11:17 am

Anything with pumpkin in basically sums up fall!
    – Grace xx
    P.S would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and maybe subscribe if you feel so inclined? <3

November 12, 2014 at 3:20 pm

When are you releasing the new IIID foundation? I thought it was supposed to be released last month?

November 12, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Just read on instagram from someone who was at the pinner’s conf that it won’t be out until black Friday. I hope they’re wrong because I was hoping to have this to wear for thanksgiving and husband Christmas party which is the first weekend in Dec!