Hair Hair Tutorials Tips & Tricks

Tips: Preserving your hairstyle in your sleep.

Doing your hair about 3  times a week is PLENTY in my opinion. And you can get away with it and still look put together all 7. You just need to use some tricks to make it really last, even during the sleeping hours. Here’s how I do it.

AWESOME! I always want my curls to last longer!

1. Start small

One of my favorite tricks is to use a smaller curling iron than I normally prefer (like a 1″ instead of a 1 1/4″) when curling my hair. That way by day two the curls are loosened to perfection and by day 3 I can rock loose waves.

2. Scrunchie up

scrunchie

If your hair is curly this is the #1 way to keep it through the night. Just put it up in a loose high bun on the top of your head and start snoozing.

3. Products
While piling on the product might really help to preserve your hair for the day, it generally wreaks havoc on the style at night, especially if you have fine tresses. Try to keep the oil or shine products light and only on the bottom half of your hair shaft (so it doesn’t look oily by morning) and avoid any sticky or heavy products at all.

4. Pillow decisions

pillow
Some people say to use a silky pillow case and I think that could be helpful if you don’t mind them (They drive me crazy cause my head constantly slips off!) The main thing I try to avoid is flannel. It will rats nest my hair in a hot minute!

5. The damage
Last year when I damaged the living tar out of my hair with bleach I learned that no matter what I did at night, I woke up with a a snarled mess on my head! It took a lot of TLC to get it back in sleeping shape. So keep that in mind when deciding whether or not to over process it!

6. Pin em’ or twirl em’

pin
It’s also super important how you got your style in the first place. When I want my curls to last and especially since I won’t be using a lot of product I’ve got to use a technique that freezes them into place. My two go to options are the Twirl Curl & Pinned Curls, because your hair cools in the curl formation it will last much longer!

I hope you all had a great weekend! We took the baby to Lake Tahoe for the week (Christian stayed with his grandparents so he could go to school and mostly so he didn’t have to weather two 10 hour drives!) Nick is playing a gold tournament nearby and I’m enjoying the cozy fall up next to the fireplace:)

signature

63 Comments

Emerald Earrings
    October 13, 2014 at 3:27 am

I’m so glad you wrote this article because this has been a burning question of mine! Even when I put it in a loose top bun, my curls (the ends especially) look like a crazy birds nest the next morning. Maybe I’m just a rough sleeper and my hair is so fine.. haha. But it seems like I have to re-curl the ends just to keep them smooth and not all ratty 🙁 The satin pillow case has helped a little but my hair is still so rough the next morning.

Emerald Earrings
      October 13, 2014 at 3:28 am

It’s like the curls are “smashed” for lack of a better word. haha

Ava
    October 13, 2014 at 3:47 am

Cara great tips! CONGRATS on the new babe too! Here’s a tip for you – regarding a satin pillowcase, use a flatter pillow and you’ll stay on it all night vs. slipping off. They are supposedly also better for our facial skin.

Georgie
    October 13, 2014 at 4:24 am

The title reminds me of my old super-low-maintenance (read:gross) exam season hair trick – wash and roughly blow dry hair, work in a bit of styling goop, put in a high bun, hairspray, ignore for up to a week including sleep time. This is a much better list of suggestions!!

Jenny Burgess
    October 13, 2014 at 6:26 am

Sleeping is probably when most of the damage I have to my hair happens. Great tips!

elizabeth
    October 13, 2014 at 7:07 am

What are your thoughts on mircobead weft extensions? I have them now but debating on going back to clip on hair extensions. If so what brands do you like? I have been using Bohyme weft. What are your thoughts?

kathy
      October 14, 2014 at 5:08 am

Try tape in extensions. Bohyme makes them as do others. I have fine hair and have used them for over a year now with no damage. Check out 52 weeks of beauty on YouTube for instructions.

Beauty Vanity
    October 13, 2014 at 7:39 am

I wake up with my hair being a ratty old mess so I like it keep it in a clip so that way, my hair doesn’t get all dented and I wake up with loose waves. 🙂

xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

Jasmin
    October 13, 2014 at 7:43 am

Truly helpful article as usual. Thanks a lot 🙂

BTW, my present hair spray is Tresemme that I bought at an unbelievable price from here http://www.trend-labs.com/i/B000UWDF0A

It preserves my hair style all day long even works at night. It doesn’t make the hair hard like other hair sprays I experienced and the best part is, it makes my hair look natural. I’m so happy with this lovely product that I can’t help sharing with you guys 🙂

Rachel @ Blonde with a Chanse
    October 13, 2014 at 7:59 am

My hair is still recovering from bleach from two years ago and I wake up with snarls all the time 🙁 Thanks for the tips!!!

Tammy
    October 13, 2014 at 8:38 am

Do you have any tips for girls who have bobs? I recently just got that new Emma Stone bob. I’m not entirely loving it because after a night’s sleep I wake up with one side looking like it caught in the wind and the other falling perfectly straight. I know it’s probably from sleeping on one side. Should I the bobby pins minus the twist?? Thanks Cara! ^_^

R Liz
      October 13, 2014 at 9:41 am

I’m sorry I don’t have any advice, but I can relate. 4 years ago I cut my hair into a bob, and while I really loved it, I realized I had to wash my hair nearly daily from the hot mess it became overnight. Not a big deal to some, but with longer hair (which I now have), I only have to wash 1-2 times a week, so I quickly started growing it back out to maintain my sanity.

Tammy
        October 14, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Ugh I feel the exact same way!! My friend suggested I try sleeping with hat..haha which I shamefully admit to trying. Yeah. That never happened again. Anyway I am finding myself in the same situation of having to wash it daily – but with the cool weather coming I now have dandruff. So this is more of an S.O.S. situation I’m in. Thanks for taking the time to reach out 🙂

Kaycee
    October 13, 2014 at 8:46 am

I envy those who can go two or more days on one hair style. I typically have to wash mine every day. Even if I skip all styling products and go super light with conditioner, I can barely make my hair last two days (and that’s only if I use dry shampoo). A scrunchie helps, but I still end up having to heat style my hair to get it presentable – which kinda defeats the purpose.

Kim
    October 13, 2014 at 10:40 am

Curious about working out…do you still only wash 1-3 times a week if you break a sweat?

Theresa Delaney
    October 13, 2014 at 11:06 am

What did you do to repair your hair after dying it? I destroyed mine two years ago now and it seems like it only just started getting healthy!

Theresa

Ashley H
    October 13, 2014 at 6:22 pm

I love these tips! My hair requires a lot of dry shampoo to look nice the second day. I would love to see a video tutorial of those VS pinned curls you linked to.

Ashleigh
    October 13, 2014 at 8:41 pm

This is some really helpful information! Definitely will be trying it. Thanks heaps 🙂

Julie
    October 14, 2014 at 3:15 am

I’m curious about after a workout too. I’ll skip the wash for a day if it’s a rest day, but I have not found any way to make my hair acceptable after working out. Even if I dont care how it looks, I feel like it’s got to be nasty! If I don’t want to heat style, I’ll wash in the evening after the gym, then dry shampoo and fluff in the morning, but I’m thinking about trying pins or rags at night for a more styled look in the am without another wash and blowdry.

Jill
    October 14, 2014 at 1:01 pm

I agree with Tammy and Kaycee. Any suggestions for those of us who don’t have long locks? Also, my hair is just a hot mess if I don’t wash daily. I would love to give it a break from the heat, but it just looks terrible if it isn’t fresh. I suppose I need to try a dry shampoo.

Amy
    October 14, 2014 at 2:22 pm

What I don’t get is when you take a shower to clean your face and body each day, how do you keep the humidity from the shower fom frizzing out the culs you are protecting? Sure you can use a shower cap, but if you have naturally wavy/curly hair, blew it dry straight, then curled it with curlers, the humidity from the shower will mess up the look and take more time to fix. Suggestions??

Caitlin Lopez
    October 15, 2014 at 6:00 am

Have you ever tried this technique? I LOVE it. Beautiful perfect curls.

Bites and Bits Week 2 - Bites of Bri
    October 16, 2014 at 11:01 pm

[…] only I could figure out a game plan when it comes to hair. 3 times a week sounds good to […]

Currently Crushing On. | How Sweet It Is
    October 18, 2014 at 1:13 am

[…] tips on keeping your hair awesome while asleep. […]

Hairstyles | Welcome to beautytipsforgirls.in
    October 22, 2014 at 2:54 am

[…] Tips: Preserving your hairstyle in your sleep. | Maskcara http://www.maskcara.com/Doing your hair about 3 times a week is PLENTY in my opinion. And you can get away with it and still look put together all 7. You just need to use some tricks to make it really last, even during the sleeping hours. Here's how I … […]

5 Day Hair Recipe | Maskcara
    May 19, 2015 at 12:35 pm

[…] Also for more in depth tips on how to sleep and all that check out this post […]

Alicia M.
    May 19, 2015 at 7:23 pm

I would love love LOVE to see a quick (possibly instagram-quick!) video of the loose bun with a scrunchie if you get a chance. I think this is exactly what I need but can’t figure out how to make it work without hair ties and things that crimp :/

wellensteyn pacifica
    August 16, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Gesteine 鈥嬧€媠ind von einem Ende des Eis zu der anderen geworfen wird, und das Ziel ist, den Stein in eine gemalte Kreis an dem anderen Ende des Eis zu erhalten. Dieser Kreis ist vier Meter im Durchmesser.
    wellensteyn pacifica http://krimitage-vogtland.de/mod_arateiclws/wellensteyn/pneotsqq-p-887.html

adidas halbschuhe
    August 16, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Es sind die R枚hrichte, die gro脽es Interesse des Tages bieten. Tief in diesem sorgf盲ltig verwaltet Lebensraum, eine Rohrdommel Booms, als ob weht 眉ber der Spitze einer Bierflasche. Parteien der Bartmeise sitzen auf Stielen.
    adidas halbschuhe http://turmair-gymnasium.de/mod_arateiclws/adidas/tvubnjvr-p-188.html

christian louboutin resort
    August 16, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Nur wenige Orte sind besser als die Suffolk Sandlings (Tiefland-Heiden) Addierern frisch aus dem Winterschlaf heraus beobachten. Und einige Sandling-Sites sind so gut f眉r das Auffinden unsere einzige giftige Reptil als gesch眉tzt, S眉dh盲ngen auf Dunwich Heath. M盲nner verlassen ihr Winter den vor Frauen und abstecken Territorien. Fr眉h in der Saison, sind die Schlangen tr盲ge und oft erlauben l盲ngere Blick. Da die Pisten erhitzen und kaltbl眉tige K枚rper auftauen, gleiten die Schlangen weg zu jagen. Zeit auch f眉r Sie schl盲ngeln sich auf.
    christian louboutin resort http://schlagertrain.de/cl/wvgjlesr-p-963.html

jimmy choo
    August 16, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Jobsuche? nimm meine Umfrage zu modernen Methoden der Arbeitssuche! Helfen, eine Studentin der Erforschung moderner Methoden der Arbeitssuche. Dies ist kein Spam, und ich bin es nicht. Und nat眉rlich m眉ssen Sie immer Aufzeichnungen, jede Artwork von Abzug zu dokumentieren.
    jimmy choo http://schule-am-schillerpark.de/components/JimmyChoo/index.html

olivenöl jordan
    August 16, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Lead-Nachrichten sind die wichtigsten Geschichten, die w盲hrend des Tages eingetreten und auch im lokalen Nachrichtensendungen, sind oft nationwide Geschichten. Lead-Geschichten k枚nnen auch von aktuellen Nachrichten, die w盲hrend der Nachrichtensendung entwickelt oder dass begann kurz vor der Sendung auf Sendung ging bestehen. Einige Nachrichtensendungen tats盲chlich dwell gehen mit einem Reporter, der am Tatort der Bruch Geschichte angekommen ist, so dass der Zuschauer bis auf die Minute Informationen 眉ber, was geschieht. Nach Meredith M眉ller, einem Nachrichtenproduzent f眉r eine ABC Teilnehmer in Arkansas, k枚nnen Live-Team Abdeckung und Nachrichtensprecherin Bewegung w盲hrend einer Bruch Aufmacher helfen, die Zuschauer zu engagieren. Einige Nachrichtensendungen nur mit einer Titelgeschichte, andere 枚ffnen die Nachrichtensendung mit der Ank眉ndigung, zwei oder drei Titelgeschichten.
    olivenöl jordan http://go-lux.de/favicon/jordan/hypcklbd-p-561.html

mcm backpack
    August 16, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Die Franz枚sisch Fremdenlegion wurde von Louis Philippe, dann K枚nig der Franz枚sisch, am ten. M盲rz 1831 gegr眉ndet, um seinen Krieg in Algerien unterst眉tzt. Sukzessive Legionen wurden angehoben, um die Franz枚sisch Truppen im Krimkrieg zu erg盲nzen, in der Franco-枚sterreichischen Krieg und in Mexiko.
    mcm backpack http://schule-am-schillerpark.de/template/mcm/qocifzpv-p-020.html

tory burch online shop deutschland
    August 16, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Der Koran ermuntert auch Kindesmissbrauch, wie Mohammad heiratete ein M盲dchen unter 10 Jahren im Koran und die Ehe voll.
    tory burch online shop deutschland http://extoll.de/com_joomlaupdate/toryburch/iasgwfsi-p-629.html

oil drum oakley
    August 16, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Geb盲ude bewegen k枚nnen und sich wegen der Bodenschichten und andere geologische Ereignisse, aber Geb盲ude Siedlung ist am h盲ufigsten durch zusammenbricht.
    oil drum oakley http://umfrage4mat.de/components/oakley/bazvazzw-p-196.html

tory burch ballerinas
    August 16, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Wenn der Garage ist nicht erhitzt, kann die kalte Luft dazu f眉hren, dass Boden im Haus sehr kalt im Winter. Es nicht so schlimm mit Teppichboden, aber mit anderen Arten von Bodenbel盲gen, k枚nnen Sie finde es sehr unbequem.
    tory burch ballerinas http://schlagertrain.de/com_joomlaupdate/toryburch/wntoelpf-p-280.html

converse rucksäcke
    August 16, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Der Achat und Nickel Beistelltisch ist ein gutsy Stein und Metall-Mix w盲hrend der Messingguss und schwarzem Lack Sideboard ist ein Holz und Metall Kombination. Das Sofa ist in notleidende italienischen Leder bezogen worden und f眉gt eine dringend ben枚tigte Bann der Weichheit. Stalagmiten, eine Lagerst盲tte von dem Boden eines Kalksteinh枚hle gerettet wurde geschickt als Spielerei verwendet werden, um aus auf dieser organischen Zusammensetzung unterzeichnen.
    converse rucksäcke http://extoll.de/components/converse/pzcsixpu-p-975.html

converse leder chucks
    August 16, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Die Vorteile der Arbeit mit Oklahoma Besch盲ftigung AgenciesExecutive Personalvermittler, Personalmanagern und Einstellung Profis h盲ufig mit Personalagenturen; um ihre verf眉gbare Pl盲tze und Stellen zu besetzen. Oklahoma Arbeitsagenturen bieten eine umfassende Palette von Dienstleistungen und talentierten Pool an Kandidaten aus Mitarbeitern Einstiegsmodell nach oben Fachebene.
    converse leder chucks http://hawle-treppenlifte.de/components/converse/kqgapxdq-p-715.html

louboutin schuhe köln
    August 16, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Aber zur gleichen Zeit, ich glaube, dass die S眉dafrikaner sind weniger Pc. Wir sind ein frischer Nation, wir lachen 眉ber mehr. Wir haben noch nicht bis zu dem Punkt, wo wir Angst haben zu jeder zu beleidigen, so sagen wir nichts bekommen. Das ist eine wirklich interessante Sache f眉r mich in Amerika. es ist interessant zu sehen, wie Angst vor Menschen sind oder wie viel Zensur Menschen auf sich selbst gestellt.
    louboutin schuhe köln http://regionalmuseum-wolfhagen.de/cl/iantnolh-p-890.html

kleider karen millen
    August 16, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Hallo, Fashionistas! Ich bin Jordan Landes Brenman, Gr眉nder der Haute Haus PR. Und heute, wir sind hier in meinem Ausstellungsraum in Los Angeles, und ich werde Ihnen sagen, was die Top-High-End-Handtaschen sind. Also, das ist einer meiner pers枚nlichen Favoriten Gucci. Sie sind f眉r ihre ineinandergreifenden G-Logo bekannt. Dies ist eine Lederversion, und dann ist dies einer der ihren Leinwand-Versionen sowie. Als n盲chstes ist Prada, die eine italienische Modemarke 盲hnlich wie Gucci ist, und sie sind f眉r ihre Dreieck Logos, die minimalistischen Stil bekannt, und sie haben auch diese Schl眉ssel-Schloss-Detail auf alle ihre Taschen. Als n盲chstes ist Miu Miu, die eigentlich Teil der Prada und Prada Art der kleinen Schwesterunternehmen im Besitz und sie sind f眉r ein bisschen mehr abwegig bekannt, ein bisschen mehr Spa脽 und schrulligen, aber immer noch mit der gleichen zugrunde liegenden Chic-Stil . Also, das ist eine Miu Miu Tasche. Als n盲chstes ist nat眉rlich, Chanel, die eine Franz枚sisch-Design-Haus ist. Sie sind eines der ber眉hmtesten Handtasche Designer aller Zeiten, und sie sind f眉r die mit ihrer Kette Griff Detail, ihren ineinandergreifenden C Logos bekannt ist, und dann auch ihre Stepp Aussehen. Final, but not least, ist Louis Vuitton, die auch ein Franz枚sisch-Marke. Sie sind f眉r ihre Verriegelung LV-Logos, sowie ihre Blumenmustern in ganz bekannt. Diese Tasche ist eigentlich von ihren Vernis Kollektion, die die Lackleder Aussehen, das Sie sehen, ist. Also, das sind die Top-High-End-Handtaschen. Vielen Dank f眉r den Beitritt mich! Wieder bin ich Jordan Landes Brenman. Vielen Dank, und wir werden Sie beim n盲chsten Mal zu sehen! Bye!was sind die Top-10-Unternehmen zu starten, wo es nicht Ausbildung oder Qualifikation Wissen beteiligt
    kleider karen millen http://extoll.de/com_akeeba/km/gxhgskje-p-169.html

mcm outlet
    August 16, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Ich habe einen 6-j盲hrigen Enkel, der mit seiner Mutter ihrem Freund lebt. Mein Sohn ist seines Vaters, wurde aber um jemanden zu der Zeit mein Enkel konzipierte anderem verheiratet. In den letzten six Monaten hat mein Enkel isoliert.
    mcm outlet http://umfrage4mat.de/template/mcm/ydyukeke-p-431.html

ski wear bogner
    August 16, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Nat眉rliche Verhaltens Progression. Die K盲tzchen der wilde Katze Frauen in der Regel bei der Mutter bleiben, bis 6 Alter von twelve Monaten, zu welcher Zeit die Mutter beginnt, sie fahren weg aus ihrem Gebiet wahrgenommen, (wie sie f眉r Foods / Beute / Ressourcen konkurrieren.) Obwohl es weniger verbreitet ist in Hauskatzen kann der Instinkt noch ihr Verhalten beeinflussen, selbst wenn es angemessene R眉ckstellungen.
    ski wear bogner http://turmair-gymnasium.de/bogner/ixrdjmmk-p-481.html

karen millen online shop deutschland
    August 16, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Was sind die Anzeichen, dass jemand auf das Leben gegeben? Ich habe vor kurzem begonnen Senkung meine Specifications auf vielen Bereichen meines Lebens, wie zum Beispiel, mein Aussehen, Essgewohnheiten und der Arbeit aus. Diese Dinge verwendet das wichtigste zu sein. Ich sehe Menschen schlimme Dinge zu tun und bleiben unber眉hrt und etwas Gutes tun und bestraft werden. Einige bleiben. und lassen Sie mich zuerst einmal sagen, im so verwirrt und ich don wissen, was zu tun ist. so habe ich meine Zeit vom 28. two. Januar 2014 gut es ist die 28, da es nach Mitternacht. Ich wei脽, es kann wohl mathematisch bewiesen werden, aber ich kann mich daran erinnern, wie. Ist es nur Konvention, dass das Ergebnis positiv, da damaging Zahlen sind eine Art.Was sind die Probleme des Advertising Produkte f眉r ein kleines Unternehmen,
    karen millen online shop deutschland http://umfrage4mat.de/com_akeeba/km/iatkdudm-p-524.html

used christian louboutin shoes
    August 16, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Der wichtigste Dienst unterst眉tzt die Steuererhebung. Die Preisgestaltung wird auch von Application, die zugeschnitten ist und so programmiert, dass nach Befehle des Management gef眉hrt wurde. Computer an jedem Punkt an einen zentralen Server-System verbunden ist, dass jemand kann 眉berwachen und alles im Blick zu halten. Speicherung von Daten ist auch ein Bereich, die auch von IT-Anwendung gesteuert wird. Jahresdaten und historischen Daten werden gleichzeitig gespeichert und automatisch auf den gro脽formatigen Festplatten und Speicherchips verarbeitet. Bilanzierungs- und Sammlung und Auszahlungen werden am besten durch geplante Application 眉berwacht.
    used christian louboutin shoes http://regionalmuseum-wolfhagen.de/cl/qjrerxog-p-696.html

christian louboutin schuhe günstig
    August 16, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Wow, Teresa, als sie senkte die Kamera und machte in den beiden Frauen. Sie sahen nicht wie Fremde treffen zum ersten Mal. Es war etwas zusammen Weben sie unbestreitbar vor ihren Augen.
    christian louboutin schuhe günstig http://hkp-office-solution.de/cl/abfzzppg-p-923.html

oakley austria
    August 16, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Plattengrenze. Es wird als Teil der Region
    oakley austria http://extoll.de/components/oakley/ltirgarz-p-606.html

nike free 5.0
    November 10, 2016 at 1:03 am

nike free 5.0

I really like these cheap wow gold. I purchased them just before . Quite awesome.

nike roshe run
    November 14, 2016 at 8:10 pm

nike roshe run

“At one point I didn’t know whether I would play snooker again. Confidence-wise the injury knocked me about for a few months and that showed in the way I was playing.

kate spade handbags
    November 30, 2016 at 1:28 pm

kate spade handbags

37forty 771240Thic web site shall be actually a walk-through it actually this is a be the inside track you wanted concerning this and didn

beats headphones
    December 3, 2016 at 1:21 am

beats headphones

I called as much as you’re confident you know will receive implemented out ray hereand Thsmokeless sketch is attractiveand your authored material stylish. life-style and offer, you won’t command organize bought an shakiness over thin the market you w…

nike air max pas cher
    January 3, 2017 at 1:21 am

nike air max pas cher

Hi there! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours require a large amount of work? I’m brand new to blogging but I do write in my diary daily. I’d like to start a blog so I can…

nike air max
    March 2, 2017 at 1:28 pm

nike air max

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a large amount of work? I am completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I’d like to start a blog…

jordan retro 12
    June 22, 2017 at 6:59 pm

jordan retro 12

the task nurses reference nurse practitioners who operate in the general practitioner or and / or maybe gp setting. . ! Thexplain to actual deficits of practice healthcare professionals are very spectrum,Nike Amonthly interest Maa short time 90 nation…

kyrie irving shoes
    June 25, 2017 at 2:05 am

kyrie irving shoes

Kaldi made a public apology, inter will be deleted in the book the disagreement is home

new balance shoes
    June 25, 2017 at 3:03 am

new balance shoes

NBA season best lineup released: full price harden the only elected, Kevin durant said

kyrie irving shoes
    June 25, 2017 at 3:03 am

kyrie irving shoes

Thanks to my father who stated to me on the topic of this blog, this web site is truly awesome.

keen uneek
    June 25, 2017 at 3:04 am

keen uneek

I’ll immediately grab your rss as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

kd 10
    June 25, 2017 at 3:04 am

kd 10

Women’s volleyball club World Cup: twila gorgeous debut Scored a game-high 28 points

nike hyperdunk
    June 25, 2017 at 3:04 am

nike hyperdunk

Get the world wave again!See jun LingMeng one feet Two rounds of two point he didn’t get black

michael jordan shoes
    June 25, 2017 at 3:04 am

michael jordan shoes

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

cartier anello love uomo imitazione
    July 7, 2017 at 7:01 pm

cartier anello love uomo imitazione

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye|

love bangle cartier rose Knockoff