Before & Afters HAC Makeup

Monday Makeover – Aubrey

I’m Back!
It has been a really magical few weeks hanging out with my boys and not having to think about a darn thing aside from that, but also I’ve missed you guys!
Nothing like a break to make you excited and energetic all over again:)

Aubrey is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met! When I first had the chance of doing her makeup I thought she looked really pretty but I kept going back to the photos and thinking, “I could have done a better job.”  I just couldn’t get it off my mind so I finally called her and asked if I could have a do over. This time i knew EXACTY what I wanted to do with her makeup and I LOVE the result.  Not to mention we did it at Jessica Janae’s studio with her beautiful photography which makes it 100 times better. I can’t tell you how frustrating it can be when I do a makeover and the photos just do not do it justice.  You know like when you feel SUPER cute but then you take a selfie and the person you saw in the mirror is NOT the same person looking back from your phone? That.

Plus Aubrey has the most sparkly blue eyes and lips for DAYS. So…without further adieu…

aubrey

Photography: Jessica Janae

What I did:

First I started with a nice smoothing primer. Amazing Cosmetics Anti-Aging Primer.
And I primed her lids with some Soft Ochre
For her eyes I used IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette and the color Sunrise (an orangy gold color)  from lash up to the crease, then I deepened around the crease with Sunset (an orangy red color) Shading a teensy bit beneath her eye with the Sunrise as well. Then topped her off with some Too faced BTS Mascara, (pssst it’s a front runner in my best mascara search)
I filled her brows with Anastasia Dipbrow in Ebony (sounds really dark but I use a light hand I think one of the lighter colors would have been too warm)
On her lips I first lined with NYX Taupe Liner, then I blended that and layered on Buxom gloss in Cotton Candy
All of her foundation (and HACing) was done with the next generation IIID Foundation! Wheat (highlight) Stone (contour) Pink Grapefruit (blush)
One of my favorite tricks when there is redness or sun damage on the neck and chest is to use Sally Hansen Leg Airbrush spray in light. It evens everything out quickly and evenly surging having to use tons of regular foundation!

Hope you guys have a fantastic Monday!

signature

111 Comments

Angie
    October 6, 2014 at 2:50 am

Wow. She is gorgeous! Welcome back, Cara!

Maggie
    October 6, 2014 at 3:02 am

Stunning! Welcome back and congrats on your beautiful baby boy!

Laura Kesler
    October 6, 2014 at 3:19 am

She is beautiful. Quick question, you said the Too Faced mascara was one of your front runners. Do you like it better than the Benefit They’re Real?

Nadine Le Maitre
    October 6, 2014 at 3:21 am

Very well done Maskara. She looks beautiful. Hope you too have a fantastic Monday.

Pamm d
    October 6, 2014 at 3:28 am

ummmm whats her name? lol I thought u called her Aubry at top and Amber at bottom…

Nicole
    October 6, 2014 at 3:29 am

My favorite part is that you didn’t make her tan! Pale is pretty too! 🙂

Rootloves
    October 6, 2014 at 3:46 am

Perfect! You did get it right 🙂 red orange is a color I love to use but doesn’t translate in photographs very well. But this looks great. Well done. I wonder what tool you used to cover her décolletage? It is nicely blended. Thank you for your excellent work!

Lisa Scott Provost
      October 6, 2014 at 3:57 am

I think it got added later, but Cara mentioned that Sally Hansen Leg Airbrush spray in light at the very end.

Cara
      October 6, 2014 at 6:39 pm

I blend it with a big foundation brush but I think I should do a little video to show it!

Mindy
        October 6, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Yes, a video demo would be great!

Kara
    October 6, 2014 at 3:47 am

I am so excited about this one because I have the exact same super red complexion. What color of the IIIDc foundation did you use on her? Cause when it comes out I want to buy it!

Cara
      October 6, 2014 at 6:40 pm

The colors are named this time around! I Used the Stone contour and the highlight in Wheat. As soon as it’s available to purchase I’ll have this (and other photos) on the site to remind you!:)

Kara
        October 7, 2014 at 3:42 am

Thank you! I am so excited to try it!

JNJxn
    October 6, 2014 at 3:47 am

Wow. Stunning!

Lisa Scott Provost
    October 6, 2014 at 3:55 am

She (Aubrey? Amber?) is the super-cutest! I love that this captured that sweetness in a grown-up way without going too super-foxxy. Perfect balance. 🙂

Heather Hammel
    October 6, 2014 at 3:57 am

You did such an amazing job!!!

jengentry
    October 6, 2014 at 4:16 am

I love how you gave her a flawless finish. You did that just with the foundation? I try and try to cover my freckles (they are light) and they usually never cover, or I look like I caked the makeup on. I would love for you to do a tutorial on that!

Mekenna
    October 6, 2014 at 4:16 am

Is the medium HAC going to available anytime soon?

Gaijinjoy
    October 6, 2014 at 4:37 am

She glows in just the right way. Great makeover!

Rachel @ Blonde with a Chanse
    October 6, 2014 at 4:47 am

She looks stunning!!! I love her eyebrows! Glad you’re back 🙂

Heidi D.
    October 6, 2014 at 5:35 am

SO happy to see you back! And so happy you got some family time:)

Heidi D.

elizabeth
    October 6, 2014 at 5:38 am

The make looks great. Wehn i try to apply my makeup it looks caked on. I try to the HAC but it does not come out right. I am out of your make up and can’t wait until it comes back out.

Pam
    October 6, 2014 at 5:38 am

I too have the same complexion — Brilliant Makeover!

Jasmin
    October 6, 2014 at 5:47 am

How marvelous!!! You got a dramatic change! Congrats Cara 🙂
    Anyway, I also got a recent success removing my dark wrinkles around the eyes. I used Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Treatment (http://www.trend-labs.com/i/B000F65JSC) It really works! The wrinkles are vanishing and the skin is getting smoother than before. Besides, the brightness of my skin increased remarkably 🙂

Lorie Stennis
    October 6, 2014 at 6:28 am

I love all your makeovers. All the ladies are beautiful and you do such a good job enhancing that but, she looks RADIANT! Such a simple look but her personality just shines through.

Philly // Together in Italy
    October 6, 2014 at 7:09 am

Gorgeous eyes! My favorite part of her makeover is her eyebrows. They really are important and just make her look “done”

And welcome back, I’m looking forward to your new posts 🙂

Abby
    October 6, 2014 at 7:12 am

wow, so pretty…especially her eyes!

Becky
    October 6, 2014 at 7:14 am

Wow, wow, wow! This is the most amazing makeover. I am so impressed I can’t even believe it. She looks so pretty! Makeup is amazing. It can be so transformative and this makeover should be next to the definition of that in the dictionary. Gorgeous! You are literally a magician.

Kelly
    October 6, 2014 at 8:33 am

Amazing makeover! I also have a red complexion, how did you apply the Sally Hansen Leg Airbrush spray to her neck?

Jessica
    October 6, 2014 at 8:50 am

This makeover is very helpful and she looks beautiful!
    I am also very red. I second everyone else that is asking for a video on covering redness and freckles with your foundation and the Sally Hansen spray!!! 🙂 I also never knew orangey colors could look so good on that skin tone! I’ll have to do some experimenting! I’ve been wanting to try that palette out for months now!

Rebecca @ Hello Creative Blog
    October 6, 2014 at 9:29 am

Oh my goodness!!! This might be one of the best makeovers. She is beautiful before, but the after is amazing!!! And yes, the BTS mascara = awesome. I did a post on it recently…still my favorite so far (and I’ve used a lot).

Kara
      October 6, 2014 at 9:37 am

I love BTS but it always leaves smudges under my eyes. Is there someway to prevent that from happening?

Chery
        October 7, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Yes, after your mascara dries, come up under your bottom lashes with clear mascara. It pushes your bottom lashes up a bit so they won’t hit your skin so readily. It also coats your mascara with clear and you shouldn’t see smudges:-)

Kara
          October 8, 2014 at 3:43 am

Thank you! I will have to try that!

• Chery
            October 11, 2014 at 6:51 am

You’re welcome:-) The clear mascara also “pops” the color of the mascara somewhat. Of course “waterproof” is key as well. I am interested in your use of Sally Hansen’s Leg Airbrush…I see by the comments I am not alone! I also would love an explanation or vid on that one. This makeover, to me, is your most stunning yet!

Vicky McLellan
    October 6, 2014 at 9:38 am

Wow, wow , wow!! What a beauty!

Alisa
    October 6, 2014 at 9:43 am

Beautiful, love the lip color!!

Jenny
    October 6, 2014 at 10:20 am

So beautiful. You always do a great job. Her eyes are absolutely stunning!

Hope Howland (@HHDesigns)
    October 6, 2014 at 11:06 am

Oh gorgeous! Lovely!
    Hope

Jane McGarry
    October 6, 2014 at 11:44 am

Gorgeous! And yes, tell us–is the medium HAC available soon? Love that she doesn’t look too made up, but still sooo much better!

Jenna Doeleman
    October 6, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Aubrey looks amazing! I really love the eyes and brows. The definition really makes them stand out even more than in the first picture!

Northern Beauty

Susan
    October 6, 2014 at 12:24 pm

She is beautiful. Love what you did with her brows. Congrats on the baby!

Mindy
    October 6, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Can you explain how you applied the Sally Hansen Leg airbrush on her neck/face?

Lulu
    October 6, 2014 at 1:19 pm

I absolutely love the glowing effect you got on her eyes with relatively little makeup. If you were going to go for the same look for someone with green eyes, what shades would you choose?

Chrissie Dyson
    October 6, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Lovely makeover, such a pretty lady!

Jenny Kottke
    October 6, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Holy smokes! She could be on a bridal mag cover. So happy and radiant!

Trish
    October 6, 2014 at 2:12 pm

What a beautiful lady! Just perfect- she looks like a million bucks. Congrats on the perfect make over!

Hannah Ison
    October 6, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Okay I just LOVE your blog! For my 16th birthday I was allowed to start wearing makeup. I came across your blog and have been hooked ever since. I love your techniques! Who needs beauty school when you have the internet? LOL! No really your blog is what helped me get on the right track straight from the beginning. I had to have my Dad approve so I could wear makeup, so I showed him your blog and said that I wanted to learn to do it like you. He was amazed at the makeovers you do. (I was too.) Just now I showed him this one and he thought it was Photoshopped. You do an AMAZING job. Thanks for taking your time to share your ideas and techniques to the public. 😀

Sincerely,
    One happy fan. 😀

Sophia
    October 6, 2014 at 4:14 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how big of a difference filling in brows can make. That one crucial piece of a makeup routine changed my life. You’re amazing Cara!

kellysparklesshoes
    October 6, 2014 at 4:53 pm

One of the best I have seen yet!

Jane
    October 6, 2014 at 4:59 pm

This is gorgeous! Great job! Just a question…when you use other photographers to capture your makeovers do they edit the pictures?

allison
    October 6, 2014 at 6:13 pm

She’s beautiful in both pics, but can you show the after with the exact same lighting, no editing software of any kind? Obviously the after has been edited. You can tell by looking at her eye color.

Sophie Hol
    October 7, 2014 at 1:23 am

Wow, your good! the difference is Amazing!

Sophie ~ http://www.sophiestraalt.nl

TW
    October 7, 2014 at 3:17 am

Would love more info on the Sally Hansen Legs. You masking all that redness is remarkable!!!

Jaime
    October 7, 2014 at 6:22 am

This is amazing. The one thing I am having trouble with is in this instance it seems the brows are a little bit strong and they are competing for focus. I have only recently started filling my brows and have decided it is a must do but I just think they should be toned down a tiny bit in this instance. Over all the look is amazing!

The MakeupNation
    October 7, 2014 at 6:52 am

GORGEOUS CARA!!!! Love you and your work!!!!!

Rebecca
    October 7, 2014 at 7:14 am

Foot some reason mobile isn’t displaying photos for me anymore. Darnit! But when I looked on the computer, this was lovely. Brows are powerful!

Julia
    October 7, 2014 at 7:39 am

WOW she is beautiful! Her sparkly blue eyes are amazing!!!

Boni
    October 7, 2014 at 9:50 am

Wow, isn’t she a beauty! Very well done, Cara! Happy to have you back! Kiss your new baby boy for us! 🙂

Boni
    October 7, 2014 at 10:01 am

Cara, what does Miss Aubrey think about her makeover? I love her name, by the way! 🙂 Whenever you do one of your magnificent makeovers will you please be sure to include your model’s reaction to her new look? I would love to know what they think! 🙂 Such a beautiful look!!! Stunning, really.

The Makeupmama
    October 7, 2014 at 2:00 pm

She looks amazing! Aubrey, your eyes are gorgeous! I really like the contouring on her nose.

Annie Glass
    October 7, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Did you use the airbrush spray to even out her complexion on her face, too? It looks great! My face tends to be more red, would love to even out this well!

Mags
    October 7, 2014 at 6:15 pm

Holy..
    You made her look younger, thinner and just…wow…amazing!

Bridgette Rydman
    October 8, 2014 at 1:42 am

I am astonished at how you made her pretty blue eyes shine and sparkle like a diamond, what a beautiful girl Aubrey is and you are talented beyond belief! I just started following your blog a few months ago and from what I gather you live in Las Vegas, is that correct? If so, I wish I would have found your blog earlier while I was living in Vegas as well. I would have loved for you to do a make over on me!

Brooke
    October 8, 2014 at 9:43 am

I don’t want to buy the entire IT palette but am looking for shades comparable to the sunrise and sunset eyeshadows. Anyone have any suggestions?

Maggie jensen
    October 9, 2014 at 5:57 am

Awesome job!!! She looks great! I have something that will heal the sun damage!! It an amazing product called Nerium! I can provide real photos of healed sun damage! Message me at magmarjen.nerium.com

Liz Stratton
    March 5, 2015 at 10:51 am

I know I’m coming in a little late to this party, but I was really curious about the IIID color choices you made for Aubrey. My skin tone tends towards olive, but had a lot of red in it, which makes it hard to match. I picked “Sunlit” in the next gen foundation and it doesn’t look anything except, well, yellow. I noticed that despite Aubrey’s fairness, you had her in “Wheat” highlighter, rather than Sunlit, and I’m wondering what made you choose it. Thanks, and love your blog so much!

Katharina
    March 8, 2015 at 6:31 pm

You took her from pretty to POW!

malik beasley 25 denver nuggets city jersey
    December 9, 2018 at 4:01 am

malik beasley 25 denver nuggets city jersey

nike air vapormax laceless 2017 ah3397 400nike hypervenom phantom turf soccer shoes white black voltnike zoom kd 10 x igloolebron 11 terracotta warrior parachute silver purple electric yellow

uk trainers womens supreme t shirts camo
    December 9, 2018 at 4:51 pm

uk trainers womens supreme t shirts camo

wei脽 gr眉n vans spider web canvaswei脽 orange herren nike air max 2012volt orange ua curry 2.5orange blau adidas y 3 qasa hi

2018 asics eel yellow uk trainers
    December 9, 2018 at 6:17 pm

2018 asics eel yellow uk trainers

balenciaga triple s 2.0 rattan yellow uk trainersanother look at kawhi leonards air jordan 6 pe uk trainersreebok kamikaze ii mid vivid pink uk trainersvans x wtaps syndicate bash uk trainers

beige nike sunray adjustable kind
    December 9, 2018 at 8:08 pm

beige nike sunray adjustable kind

adidas crazy 8 eqtpuma clyde purple yellow 366247 01kanye west adidas yeezy season 3 footweareminem x carhartt x air jordan 4 auctions postponed

uk trainers converse cowboy peach blossom
    December 9, 2018 at 8:12 pm

uk trainers converse cowboy peach blossom

khaki blau nike air max 2016 damenorange rosa air yeezy 2 green lanternlila orange nike free 5.0 tr fit 4schwarz grau jordan 31

uk trainers athletic shoe brands
    December 10, 2018 at 12:17 am

uk trainers athletic shoe brands

uk trainers womens ua curry 3zero custom sparkleuk trainers womens nike air max 95 sneakerboot hyper pinkuk trainers nike roshe yellowish pinkuk trainers womens nike zoom flight customize

asics
    December 10, 2018 at 2:12 am

asics

nba shoes kd 6nba shoes nike zoom kobe 1nike kd kd 6 nsw lifestylenike dunk nike kmtr komyuter prm

uk trainers crystallised adidas nmd r3
    December 10, 2018 at 3:21 am

uk trainers crystallised adidas nmd r3

uk trainers concord 11s for sale onlineuk trainers kobe authentic jerseyuk trainers best jordan sneakersuk trainers pink nike soccer boots

nike zoom pg 2 salmon uk trainers
    December 10, 2018 at 7:11 am

nike zoom pg 2 salmon uk trainers

kobe 10 elite low id university red glow uk trainersjordan why not zer0.1 salmon pink uk trainersadidas originals 80s cny pack base green uk trainersadidas ace 16+ purecontrol purple uk trainers

adidas yeezy 350 boost volt uk trainers
    December 10, 2018 at 4:30 pm

adidas yeezy 350 boost volt uk trainers

glitter nike air max 180 em uk trainersadidas originals zx 850 poppy red uk trainersnike air max 270 rattan yellow uk trainersnike rioja red uk trainers

nike lebron lebron soldier 10 gs
    December 10, 2018 at 8:35 pm

nike lebron lebron soldier 10 gs

vans vans shoesnike hypernike hyper hyperdunk xadidas eqt

adidas tubalar adidas tubular shadow
    December 11, 2018 at 5:53 am

adidas tubalar adidas tubular shadow

air jordan mens air jordan 32nike pg pg 1nike pgasics asics gelkayano 22

daftar 188bet
    December 13, 2018 at 11:13 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here|Read More|Find More Informations here|There you can find 36921 additional Informations|Informations to that Topic: maskcara.com/2014/10/06/monday-makeover-aubrey/ […]

nike huarache 2010 huarache 2010 kobe bryant chaussures noir blanc nike huarache 2010 exp rience 2009 nike
    December 25, 2018 at 12:17 pm

under armour curry 2 island blueumbro velocita ii pro sg lime green purple cactus football bootskyrie 3 cavshyperdunk 2015 low girl

wmns air huarache run ultra se nike 859516 600 282689
    December 26, 2018 at 10:28 pm

wmns air huarache run ultra se nike 859516 600 282689

puma jamming cushion 190629 06 puma jamming cushionadidas pureboost shoes cblackcblackftwwht s81995ghostly tiger mens shoes womens shoes 2018 summer new sports shoes running shoes casual shoes lightweightpuma basket suede platform cherry pinkbrown 3635…

new nike golf club collection on ng nationvirginia tech nike golf sun bucket hat
    December 27, 2018 at 11:24 am

nike nike air more uptempo gs air more up tempo women sneakers black white black black white 415082 002 endless trip endless tripadidas originals n 5923 j 12vans style 36 decon sf blackblack vansreebok insta pump fury og a bathing ape x mita sneakers m…

air jordan 2 chalk white
    December 27, 2018 at 5:49 pm

air jordan 2 chalk white

nike air max lebron 7 silverconverse shawn yue lotus rednike sb check solar cnvs blood redadidas ace 17.2 primemesh hg peach blossom

fast furious all star high tops grey chuck shoes converse u9756 taylor complement canvas
    December 27, 2018 at 11:54 pm

puma men women leather disc cagemavic aksiumsame day bement illinois leaked nike basketballair jordan 1 air jordan 5 riple black olorways will

wholesale ashland eagles big tall classic primary pullover hoodie purple
    December 28, 2018 at 8:41 am

wholesale ashland eagles big tall classic primary pullover hoodie purple

custom reusable bags wholesale pinterest.compitt panthers football jerseyus national soccer team clothing wholesale onlineminnesota timberwolves black jerseys

asics gel quantum 360 grey catalina
    December 28, 2018 at 3:36 pm

asics gel quantum 360 grey catalina

new arrivel nike air presto flyknit ultra black white 835570 001 womens mens running shoes sneakersaa7293 100 off white nike air max 90 ice x 10 x max90 benike mercurial vaporx xii club tf mens boots turf trainer ah7386 081 blacktotal orangewhitenew ar…

ecco kids rhyme infanttoddler ecco shoes australia ecco biom shoes usa
    December 28, 2018 at 10:16 pm

ecco kids rhyme infanttoddler ecco shoes australia ecco biom shoes usa

褎谢芯褌 蟹芯谢芯褌芯 new balance 574褋懈薪懈泄 泻褉邪褋薪褘泄 nike zoom fly sp褉芯蟹芯胁褘泄 锌褍褉锌褍褉薪褘泄 nike lebron witness 2芯褉邪薪卸械胁褘泄 褉芯蟹芯胁褘泄 new balance 0203

nike grey sportswear full zip hoodie 446
    December 30, 2018 at 10:12 am

nike grey sportswear full zip hoodie 446

juniors dresses targetnew look women casual dresses blue floral bardot jersey dressnike syn fill light down jacket womens 869258 100 white insulated jacket size mcalvin klein big boys husky mini birdseye jacket black

sport teal sport teal sail nike womens shirt tri blend victory raglan nfl eagles refinement
    January 1, 2019 at 6:17 am

women adidas originals 3 stripes a line sweatshirt pink vappnk b55y9230lw92nike t shirt net flame graphic tee small white 891961 100adidas light orange warm up jacket basketball college on court tennessee volunteers productpink crop top sweater adidas

iphone 6 case hello kitty
    January 4, 2019 at 12:31 am

iphone 6 case hello kitty

adidas x 15.2 fgag solar goldshock pinkblacksneakers puma suede classicskechers womens burst city heat low top sneakers bluesportful womens bodyfit pro drops

nba adidas shoes adidas crazylight boost
    January 6, 2019 at 12:31 am

nba adidas shoes adidas crazylight boost

nike air max 90nike free rnnike revolution 3nike brasilia gym bag

stafford mens flannel hooded robe big
    January 7, 2019 at 6:53 pm

stafford mens flannel hooded robe big

sleepy jones womens red marina silk pajama pantszone3 womens vanquish triathlon swimming wetsuitshanil inc little girls peach flower embellished waistband lace flower girl dressetsy lingerie discoveries must know sandmaiden sleep sheer pajama set how r…

jasmine silk ladies pure silk pyjamas set pink
    January 9, 2019 at 8:44 pm

jasmine silk ladies pure silk pyjamas set pink

outdoor sport travel bags 2015 multifunctional bag army green color lure fishing fishing rod tackle bagshello kitty big bagadidas lin per bp 21 l backpackyellowhi hello hi hello

womens supra vaider high purpleblackred supra lowsupra
    January 16, 2019 at 7:17 pm

womens supra vaider high purpleblackred supra lowsupra

supra boots tk society red n blackonitsuka tiger asics grey leopard orange athleticskechers go run 2 2015kappa alysia run junior trainers white

ali moda hair peruvian body wave 100 human hair weave bundles 1pc lot non remy hair extensions free shipping
    January 18, 2019 at 8:39 am

adults grey hooded robe fellowshipalice or dorothy wig kids accessoryjessica alba as sue storm click for more fantastic four picschocolate remy human hair wigs short bob curly red color head seam brazilian curly wig 8

wm trikot 1990 wm trikot 1990
    January 18, 2019 at 10:02 am

wm trikot 1990 wm trikot 1990

municipal waste dump trump tee super cool to wear to show depopfifa 16 ultimate team cameroon squad builderrodgers concern at scotland friendly fixtures football news clyde 1new orleans saints head coach sean payton and players during the national anth…

jackson smith wesson magnum 3g safety glasses
    January 19, 2019 at 7:03 am

jackson smith wesson magnum 3g safety glasses

where to buy nike lebron soldier 9 blackout all black basketball shoemens nike kyrie 3 ts pure platinum multi color volt 852416 001even though he admittedly could play right ray allen revealed he not interested in doing sohe admitted he would refusenik…

2016 top selling cell phone case for samsung note7
    January 19, 2019 at 12:04 pm

2016 top selling cell phone case for samsung note7

卸械谢褌褘泄 蟹械谢械薪褘泄 nike air pegasus 92 16锌褍褉锌褍褉薪褘泄 泻褉邪褋薪褘泄 popcorn shoes屑褍卸褋泻芯泄 nike flyknit trainer斜械谢褘泄 褋械褉械斜褉褟薪褘泄 nike cortez 2

galaxy bucket hat size chart
    January 19, 2019 at 12:34 pm

galaxy bucket hat size chart

winter hat stand indiana jones fedora hats mens cowboy hats waterproof hats fancy dress hatsan early 1980s soviet afghanka cap of the type used during the summer months in the soviet union and by soviet forces in afghanistan collection of thedc comics…

top prom hairstyles blog
    January 21, 2019 at 6:05 am

top prom hairstyles blog

hair easy toddler natural hair wash day routineagptek new bob style wig cosplay disco party short straight bang hair full wigsbatman dc comic suicide squad harley quinn jared leto joker cosplay full wigdevacurl hair styling products

adidas tubular doom pk vintage white solid grey
    January 27, 2019 at 8:13 pm

adidas tubular doom pk vintage white solid grey

x adidas ultra boost pure boost zgadidas chile 62 padded infant amp kids coatnike air max 90 ice december releases SneakerNewspencil thin mustache

prix de gros adidas eqt support ultra baskets chaussures hommes beige
    January 28, 2019 at 5:49 am

prix de gros adidas eqt support ultra baskets chaussures hommes beige

2018 ventes nike zoom kyrie 4 chaussure de basket ball kyrie 4chaussures medusaenike pg 2 mamba mentality infonike air vapormax flyknit 2.0 utility shoes men鈥瞫 white

wrangler wrangler yuma camel
    January 30, 2019 at 2:07 am

wrangler wrangler yuma camel

wild rose brewerysneakers adidas tubular invader stryear adidas will be bringing back the former scoring champs original signature shoe in the philly all star colorwayda adidas shoes amazon sportivo scarpe viola gazelle ginnastica qa68wt

new balance mens mw577 leather hook loop walking shoebone8 2e us
    February 1, 2019 at 12:01 am

new balance mens mw577 leather hook loop walking shoebone8 2e us

image is loading supreme x air jordan 5 v retro camostan smith adidas trainers reddeals 100 authentic adidas nmd r1 runner navy blue red at adidas factory outlet store top quality with lowest price free delivery of all orders orderbuy nike special fiel…

adidas rod laver white green
    February 6, 2019 at 6:49 pm

adidas rod laver white green

low cost on feet photos of the air jordan 6 black catmens jordan brand crimson oklahoma sooners rise od shortsjordan 2016 shoe releasesnike air jordan 11 retro 034 72 10

knit dress sweater
    February 10, 2019 at 2:26 am

knit dress sweater

heel lift for flip flopsblack flowy dressls dressesnmd women online

kids black white cement 1067773 girls jordan tunic length full
    February 15, 2019 at 9:47 pm

kids black white cement 1067773 girls jordan tunic length full

miami vice nba jerseymiami heat bathroom decor 13burton youth kactusbunch tall beanie mood indigo stout white marl one size burton snowboards 105271discovery adventures adult or kids led torch beanies

la lakers championship rings
    February 16, 2019 at 2:02 am

la lakers championship rings

sale d3ky3 xg6k89 polo ralph lauren boat shoes big pony short t shirts outlet store ralph lauren perfume sky blue womens a4869 473 ralph lauren low pricetie dye hoodie black bodegaadidas originals trefoil hoodie pink women麓s clothing hoodieshigh qualit…