A few weeks ago I had teamed up with Sally Beauty for a giveaway of a $45 Gift Card and a beauty consult on skype helping the winner know how to spend it:)
The Winner was Chelsey Patti and she was an absolute pleasure to chat with, and SO BEAUTIFUL!
She also has a blog called Patti Cake, isn that the best name? I’m all about doing a play on words using your own name, so we were totally on the same page.
She talks about fashion and beauty and life, so definitely check it out:)
Here’s a round up of what we discussed and what I thought she might love:
1. Eye Shadow Quad: So Chelsey lives in Nashville where she has no shortage of HUMIDITY. One of her concerns is that her eye liner bleeds and droops by the end of the day. I told her we can combat that in two ways. One: By setting your liner with a dark/black eyeshadow (using a liner brush or angled brush) which goes a long way to keeping it put…
2. Palladio Liquid Liner: The other option is by using a liquid liner. They are reliable at staying in place as long as you have time to use the steady hand that liquid liners require!
3. De-frizz Wand: She also has beautiful curly hair, which I know can be troublesome on hot humid days. This little magic wand is an AWESOME option for taming baby hairs and fly aways. I love it’s size too, just pop it in your purse in case you have a hair go haywire!
4. Roux Color Refresh Mask: I love her gorgeous vibrant hair color! I just tried this color refresh mask last week and I love it! It’s like a deep conditioner and a hair glaze all in one. Pick the color closets to your own and throw it on in the shower , leave it for 5 minutes and rinse it out. It gives new life and moisture to your hair.
5. OPI Berlin There Done That: I can tell from her blog that Chelsey is a big fan of awesome nail colors! So I picked one of my favorite fall colors!
Hope you have a fantastic Labor Day Weekend!