I had a few requests for a post to round up my favorite pregnancy products. It’s not a huge list because I think most of what you need during pregnancy is preparation for the BABY. But I’ll do a list of my favorite baby stuff next week maybe. There still are a few clutch items that I think every mom to be should know about so here you go!
1. Bump Nest Pillow. First and foremost. Above everything on this list. If you are pregnant, get this pillow. It will be the best $100 you have ever spent in your life. It’s so soft and cozy and fits perfectly. I have left it before when we’ve gone out of town and I it made me realize all over again how much I love it. Thank you so much to all the readers who told me to go for it!
2. Maternity Top. I love this H&M shirt so much. It’s light and fits really cute. I also love this dress from Gap that’s on sale right now! And..this cute top from Target. I love getting inexpensive maternity wear because I’m so weird about spending money on bump clothes since I can only wear them for a short time!
3. Unisom. When I was in the midst of the dreaded “green haze” portion of pregnancy with 24 hour nausea not much of anything actually helped at all. (I’m sure many of you can relate!) BUT one thing that was the difference between deaths door and possibly-somewhat-coherent was Unisom. My doc told me to take a half a Unisom every night which I did, faithfully. I know this is pretty much common knowlege but I felt it was helpful enough that I couldn’t leave it off the list.
4. Trilastin Stretch Mark Prevention. I’m not sure this stuff actually prevents stretch marks but it is VERY moisturizing and smooth and it smells amazing. Plus, stretch marks or not, I need to keep my middle lubed up or it gets SOOOO itchy.
5. Maternity Jeans. These Asos Jeans are my favorite BY FAR. They fit the belly really well and keep their shape.
6. Mints. Even long after the nausea (but especially during it) I had to have a good taste in my mouth or I start feeling really icky. Mint worked for a while, ginger worked after that and when I got sick of both of those I even sucked on jolly ranchers. I’m sure the sugar isn’t the greatest but if you milk one piece for a while it’s probably no biggie compared to feeling awful!
So what about you all? Anything here I missed ??