Makeup Products Tips & Tricks

Jumping on the Orchid bandwagon!

purple_color_challenge

I really look forward to this fun color collaboration that I’ve been doing each season with some of my favorite bloggers.
For spring we kinda felt like orchid would just be a no-brainer choice cause well…among other things…pantone said so:)

orchidpost

Makeup Forever Star Powder in Purple: these powders are so cool because the color is VIBRANT and since they are loose you can mix them with clear gloss, clear nail polish or clear mascara to get as many orchid uses you can think of!

Lip Tar Extreme Magenta: I have a deep love for lip tar. Even though they are a little pricey I swear even the oldest one I have hasn’t even seen a dent in all my uses because you only need a teensy little bit because it is PACKED with pigment and it lasts and lasts.

NYX Jumbo Pencil Purple Velvet: Have you tried these jumbo pencils yet? When I’m in a hurry I always do my eyes with these because you don’t have to fuss with brushes or layering. You just draw it on and blend with your fingertips. {you do have to watch out for creases though so it’s good to use a primer first if you have time}

Sephora Rust Luster Cheek: When I first saw this I was a bit skeptical…Purple blush? But once I tried it I fell in love, it’s soft and ads a very cool blush look that I LOVE because it’s subtle but unexpected and it really compliments olive or ivory skin tones!

I just love the way that this color looks on almost ANYONE.
Fair skin, tan skin, blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes…it has a way of complimenting EVERYTHING.
I especially adore the fact that you can mix it beautifully with so many other color palettes whether it’s nudes, bronzes, other bright tones or just more purple!

What I found even more surprising when I did some orchid lids is that Nick (who usually gags about any bright colored makeup on my face) actually liked it!

(scroll down to yesterday’s post to see my favorite tip on getting the lid color to stay BRIGHT)

orchid

And you probably should click through to these other Orchid inspired posts as well, I’m already drooling over those cute paint chip cookies!

signature

Image Map

32 Comments

Amanda Elizabeth
    March 25, 2014 at 4:47 am

Urban Decay “ecstasy” is my absolute favorite orchid purple color 🙂 I gave you a little shout out today! xoxoxo
    Amanda|Meet @ the Barre

Me and Baby E
    March 25, 2014 at 5:29 am

Gorgeous! I am in love with the purple pink lip colors this season, so flattering on many skin tones.

Miss Viola Swamp (@imaqt209421)
    March 25, 2014 at 6:07 am

I love Clinique lid smoothie in Born Freesia and Maybelline lipstick in Magnificent Mauve! Thanks, your posts are amazing 🙂

bridget {bake at 350}
    March 25, 2014 at 6:21 am

I LOVE the orchid on your eyes! Beautiful!

Debutante
    March 25, 2014 at 6:47 am

I love love love lavender and purples so I am thrilled about orchid being Pantone color of the year ! Try Brazen Berry by Maybelline the Vivids. Very BOLD color. But if you want a soft stain, apply with your fingers and it softens gorgeously !

betty
    March 25, 2014 at 11:25 am

hey cara, could you tell me what type of eyelashes you have on with the orchid eye shadow? thanks!

betty
      April 4, 2014 at 5:50 am

hoping you’ll see this and reply!

Selena Marie
    March 25, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Love this purple trend! You’re eyeshadow looked gorgeous. It’s really nice to see color coming back out again for spring 🙂

Jennie
    March 25, 2014 at 8:05 pm

I would also like to know the answer of betty’s question. Gorgeous x

Roxann Tyner
    March 26, 2014 at 7:20 am

Would love a tutorial on the orchid eye shadow!

Teckie
    March 26, 2014 at 8:21 am

I love this! Those NYX jumbo pencils are amazing. Especially the white one for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes. You’re right – they blend really well if you use your fingers.

Talía
    March 26, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Love purple!:) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

Anna Elise
    March 27, 2014 at 8:39 am

Absolutely gorgeous! Purple is my favorite color and I’m loving all of this stuff! 🙂

Jen
    March 27, 2014 at 6:26 pm

What color are you wearing on your lids? It is gorgeous. Love the tip about using white liner underneath. I have been obsessed with trying out all of the different colors I have in my palettes with white liner underneath. It all looks so pretty. And the colors usually are surprising. They come out much different with the white liner. I even did a pretty spring green and a hot pink color. I’m not brave enough to wear it out of the house yet. 🙂

misscindyq
    March 28, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Can’t wait to see what you come up in this challenge. BTW I follow @amarezy on IG and I love her super glam look xoxo

birkenstock australia sale
    August 15, 2015 at 9:53 pm

birkenstocks clearance

Best rated rifle scope Rings
    August 16, 2015 at 11:54 am

It is an excellent newbie scope for any person that is brand-new to shooting or is a
    weekend break iinformal shooter.

商品到着後レビュー記載でプレゼント 限定モデル
    August 17, 2015 at 6:14 am

ありがとう最終的に話 |を好き気に入っ%blog_title%は約!
    商品到着後レビュー記載でプレゼント 限定モデル http://www.webera.org

商品到着後レビュー記載でプレゼント 絶対にお買得
    August 17, 2015 at 6:14 am

回答|スパムコメントの多くを得る場合?ので、どのようにあなたがしなければ示唆助言それは、任意のプラグインや、あなたができるもの低減? 狂った狂った私は最近、それが私を駆動するのはそんなにを取得するので、任意の援助非常に高く評価されています。
    商品到着後レビュー記載でプレゼント 絶対にお買得 http://www.nissanbudapest.hu

virgin hair
    August 17, 2015 at 6:24 am

most are spectacular! we have all had 7 sets to do with virgin hair, and they are the a large number of nice classy. it is a tiny pricy but nonetheless , worth it. Several people left a comment a flap transpired, but nonetheless , this particular basically appears should take it off a few times. they can indeed be good to relaxed bring in and furthermore structured attract. wish there are!! 🙂

ロレックス レディース レプリカ lyrics
    November 3, 2016 at 9:06 pm

ロレックス レディース レプリカ lyrics

“ネット上でたくさんコピールイヴィトンの財布に関してあって、1つのコピールイヴィトンの財布が欲しいが、しかし必ず買わないでくださいに注意してかばんでなければならなくて、コピールイヴィトンの財布の価格は受けることができるのですが、しかし私達もむだになくしてしまうことはできません。 ルイヴィトンスーパーコピーブランドバッグのルイヴィトンブランドコピー商品販売きっと最高品質ルイヴィトン偽物バッグ(N級品)のルイヴィトンスーパーコピーブランド,ルイヴィトン韓国スーパーコピー,ルイヴィトンマルチカラーバッグ…

ルイ ヴィトン 財布 コピー 楽天
    November 15, 2016 at 4:08 pm

ルイ ヴィトン 財布 コピー 楽天

日本人気スーパーコピーブランド通販専門店! 私達は長年の実体商店の販売経験を持って、あなたのために品質最上のブランドスーパーコピー時計、ブランドスーパー コピーバッグ、ブランドスーパーコピー財布。 製品はされています高品質と低価格で提供,100%品質保証.2016年人気ブ ランド時計、バッグ、財布の新作が激安販売中! ◇海外直営店直接買い付け! てご利用いただけます。 ルイ ヴィトン、シャネル、エルメスなど有名 ブランドから可愛い雑貨まで。 ◇各種各様の最高品質スーパーコピー腕時計、ブランドコピー腕…

ルイ ヴィトン リュック outdoor
    November 23, 2016 at 4:25 pm

ルイ ヴィトン リュック outdoor

※―※―※ブランド靴人気大活躍※―※―※ 老店開業顧客は至上N品物の専門の商店 送★料無★料★〓 ■2016年■最新作品も登場。 ┣カルティエ ┣クロムハーツ ┣ロレックス ┗ヴィトンコピー ●ブランド服●ブランド靴●ブランドバッグ● ◆高品質。国際速達郵便発送。安心 。最低価格保証。 _|☆|_|送|_ |料|_|☆|無|_|料_|☆|_|( ^_^ )(日本全国) ◆歓迎光臨★送料無料 ◆ご安心購入くださいませ。 ◆ご注文を待ちしております ◆よろしくお願いいたします_(._.)_

ルイ ヴィトン タイガ 財布 評判
    November 27, 2016 at 9:31 pm

ルイ ヴィトン タイガ 財布 評判

日本超人気スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店 2016年最高品質時計コピー、国際ブランド腕時計コピー、 業界唯一無二.世界一流の高品質ブランドコピー時計。

¥ë¥¤ ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ±¾Éç
    December 2, 2016 at 12:22 pm

¥ë¥¤ ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ±¾Éç

2016Äê¤ÎÐÂËزÄ-ÐÂ×÷ ¸ßÆ·Ù|¤Î×·Çó ³¬NÆ·¤òÁ¼Ðāý¸ñ¤ÇÌṩ HERMES£¨¥Ð¥Ã¥°¥³¥Ô©`¡¢Ø”²¼¥³¥Ô©`¡¢•rӋ¥³¥Ô©`£© ¥¯¥í¥¨ CHLOE¡¡¥Ð¥Ã¥°¤Ê¤É¤Ç¤¹¡£ ¤´²»Ã÷µã¤¬ ¤´¤¶¤¤¤Þ¤·¤¿¤é¤ªšÝÝX¤Ë¤ª†–¤¤ºÏ¤ï¤»¤¯¤À¤µ¤¤ 100%Æ·Ù|±£Ô^£¡œº×ã±£ÕÏ£¡¥ê¥Ô©`¥¿©`ÂÊ100£¥! ¥í¥ì¥Ã¥¯¥¹¥¹©`¥Ñ©`¥³¥Ô…

カルティエ 結婚指輪 免税店 mac
    December 20, 2016 at 11:33 am

カルティエ 結婚指輪 免税店 mac

業界No.1のChrome Hearts クロムハーツ スーパーコピー レプリカ専門店 クロムハーツ(Chrome Hearts) 人気のクロムハーツのコピー商品通販!新作クロムハーツバッグ・財布などの商品や情報満載!人気、実力ともに日本N0_1の本格的なブランドシルバーアクセサリレプリカ専門店です。-純銀屋 当店ブラックシンフォニーでは、直接全米のクロムハーツより定期的にアイテムを取寄せて販売しております。 入荷の情報に関しましては、その都度当店の入荷ブログにて写真つきで更新しております。 Chr…

カルティエ 結婚指輪 免税店 rmk
    December 26, 2016 at 5:03 am

カルティエ 結婚指輪 免税店 rmk

ウブロコピー腕時計品質NO.1 2017秋冬最適ウブロコピー腕時計 皆さん、こちらへどうぞ、ご注意くださいね。 2017秋冬がソそろそろ来ますよ。 皆様へのいい気持ちを与えることができるため、 こういう季節に最適商品が登場しております。 ウブロコピー,ウブロスーパーコピー,ウブロコピー時計,ウブロコピー代引き,ウブロコピー 時計通販, ウブロコピー時計販売弊店,は最低の価格と最高のサービスを提供しております。 皆様は最高の満足を収穫することができます。 ▲下記の連絡先までお問い合わせください。 是非…

カルティエ 時計 レディース パシャ フレグランス
    December 29, 2016 at 12:53 am

カルティエ 時計 レディース パシャ フレグランス

シャネル 長財布 楽天
    December 31, 2016 at 9:20 am

シャネル 長財布 楽天

スーパーコピーブランド専門店 ぜひ一度のスーパーコピーブランド品をお試しください。 驚きと満足を保証できます。 ご利用を心からお待ちしております。

カルティエ 時計 レディース サントス fc
    January 24, 2017 at 5:36 am

カルティエ 時計 レディース サントス fc

スーパーコピー時計N級品 ブランドコピー※スーパーコピー専門店、ロレックス、ルイ・ヴィトン、ウブロ、カルティエ フランク・ミュラーなどの新品 、商品は100%の品質保証。専門ショップ・時計一」 「お客様第一」という信念を持ち、弊社は商品の値段を安く提供することに成功したため、 皆様を楽しくお買い物いただけるよう、心を込めて最高なスーパーコピー品をご提供 海外スーパーコピーのスーパーコピー スーパーコピー時計、貴金属の(リサイクル品)のスーパーコピー販売・買取 ホームページ上でのご注文は24時間受け付…

カルティエ 結婚指輪 つけ心地
    March 17, 2017 at 4:20 am

カルティエ 結婚指輪 つけ心地

シュプリームS品N品コピー 専門店 シュプリームS品N品コピー N級バッグ、 専門サイト問屋 弊社は販売シュプリームバッグ、キャップ、 小物 、Tシャツなどでご ざいます。 弊社は「信用第一」をモットーにお客様にご満足頂けるよう、 発送前には厳しい検査を通じて製品の品質を保証してあげますとともに、 配送の費用も無料とし、品質による返送、交換、さらに返金までも実際 にさせていただ きます。 また、従業員一同、親切、丁寧、迅速に対応 させて頂き、ご安心になってお買い物を楽 しんでくださるよう精一杯力 を…

カルティエ 銀座店
    March 19, 2017 at 8:56 pm

カルティエ 銀座店

2017年春新作商品大好評中 ★━┓+┏━┓☆。 ┃★┣━┫●┣━┓* ┗━┫○┣━┫◎┃ ┗━┛ ┗━☆ * + +* ブランド靴の2017ブランド靴通販 評判第一、品質リリーフ最低価格保証 良い品質、低価格、評判最初の本当の写真 超N品フェンディフェンディの靴超N品 ★最も人気のあるブランドの靴、ブランドの衣料品★ ●随時、在庫情報を更新! ◆付属品の完全な! ◆100%、100%の品質保証!満足度を保証します! ◆全国送料無料 ◆ご訪問、歓迎された顧客