HORRAY! It’s friday!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite things I’m wanting to share lately in lieu of the weekend!
1. The Seven things you’re not supposed to talk about.
One of my latest listens from This American life. Basically this woman shares her list of things you should never talk about because they are ALWAYS boring (i.e. How you slept) and then the radio show tries to find stories that prove her wrong. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
2. These sandals are perfection.
3. The last week or so I’ve been able to function and instead of only having intense aversions I’ve enjoyed some cravings instead! With Christian I craved all kinds of unhealthy foods like hot wings, orange chicken and soda. THIS time it’s anything fresh and healthy. I haven’t been able to really stomach anything sugary or deep fried whatsoever. I don’t know if I’ve ever gone this long without soda! It makes me feel so proud of myself but then I realize it has nothing to do with self control, my body is forcing me to do it…but still I’m glad to not be scarfing hot wings and ranch every night I suppose:)
Anywaaaaay….this list my friend Jamielyn made of healthy snacks is a REALLY useful go to. I printed mine out for quick reference.
4. Speaking of fresh veggies…this corn looks soooooooo tasty.
5. This quote.
It’s so true. In fact I think success is contagious!
6. I found this post about some long lost styles while looking in my archives the other day and it gave me a laugh:)
7. I know I said I was going to wait until Monday to announce the winner of the Glamorous Photo contest but, why wait all weekend!?
The Winner of the most votes was Maria in The Midas Touch! Congrats Maria! You’re timeless!
And the winner of the raffle is Emily Morse! YAY! So excited for you girl! Shoot me an email ([email protected]) with your shimpping address, shade and blush color:)
Have a fantastic weekend!