Celebrity Looks Makeup

Already feeling spring fever as usual!

I love the season change because it always gets me freshly excited about new makeup looks. Unfortunately I always get excited for the seasons long before the actually show up. I guess that’ll give time to have the looks aced before the warmth of spring even shows up

Here are some I have my eye on right now:

hottie hottie2 makeup makeup2

AND In honor of the Super Bowl I decided it would be prudent to do a tutorial of Katherine Webb’s gorgeous makeup that I will post tomorrow!

I’m pretty excited about it.

Remember last year when I won the Allure Beauty Blogger Awards?! GUESS WHAT? they are accepting entries for this years contest HERE
You really should enter, you have nothing to lose! I can’t tell you how amazing and life changing it has been for me. AND LISTEN. You don’t have to have a huge following to win. It is such a wonderful experience just being able to do the challenges and be a part of the contest. Enter. Right now:)

Miss Viola Swamp (@imaqt209421)
    January 30, 2014 at 4:39 am

I love the Katy Perry look. It would make a great Naked 3 tutorial. Also just wanted to mention that Better Homes and Gardens is in the nomination stage of their blogger awards: http://www.bhg.com/blogs/better-homes-and-gardens-style-blog/bhg-blogger-awards/?ordersrc=rdbhg1108249&crlt.pid=camp.RiBQjZrFpw80

Hayley Mosely
    January 30, 2014 at 4:58 am

Love your blog! Pumped for your Katherine Webb tutorial tomorrow- she’s gorge!

Kristina Galley
    January 30, 2014 at 5:31 am

Any chance you could recreate the 1st look sometime? I love that bronzed dewy look with simple looking but stunning eye makeup. That is one I definitely want to have aced for summer! 🙂

January 30, 2014 at 5:35 am

I love the first look! I would love some more “how-to” videos! 🙂

January 30, 2014 at 6:15 am

The second one looks amazing! I hope you’ll do a tutorial 🙂

Caroline K.
    January 30, 2014 at 6:30 am

Hi Cara–
    It seems like many of these looks need fake eyelashes. I’ve bought some false eyelashes a couple times but I can never seem to adhere them correctly and then they end up at the bottom of my makeup drawer….forever. Any tips?

January 30, 2014 at 6:47 am

I agree! Natural, yet polished – something I could totally rock at the office!

January 30, 2014 at 6:49 am

Love all of your tips and advice! Can’t wait for the tutorial tomorrow!

January 30, 2014 at 6:53 am

OK I’m a dork – I meant I also think the 2nd one is amazing and hope you do a tutorial!

January 30, 2014 at 7:01 am

I would love to see a tutorial on the 2nd and 3rd picture- most specifically the 2nd. I have really pale skin and prefer makeup that isn’t so bronzed.

January 30, 2014 at 8:30 am

I LOVE the first look!
    Can’t wait for the snow to melt and for that tutorial!

Twirly Skirt
    January 30, 2014 at 8:45 am

Wow! Thanks for the head’s up on the Allure contest! That would be a dream come true! I voted for you everyday last year. 🙂

Beth Graves
    January 30, 2014 at 8:51 am

Wow! I love look #2! Thanks for the heads up on the Allure Contest! I will be voting for you for sure. I will enter next year since my blog is so new. I would be honored if you and any of your viewers would check out my new blog at http://www.bethandbeauty.com . Thanks in advance!

Twirly Skirt
      January 30, 2014 at 10:53 am

Oops! Just figured out that I could reply directly to you instead of posting below. What I said was… I am a new blogger too! I will check out yours today. If you want to see mine, you can click my name or go to http://twirlyskirt.com/ Isn’t it fun?! Best wishes to you! xo

January 30, 2014 at 9:27 am

Love the second look!!! but i have medium skin tone, brown eyes(think salma hayek) what colors should i use?

Twirly Skirt
    January 30, 2014 at 10:51 am

@Beth Graves, I am a new blogger too! I will check out yours today. If you want to see mine, you can click my name or go to http://twirlyskirt.com/

January 30, 2014 at 11:41 am

Last spring/summer we had the bright pink/fuchia lips, but unfortunatley I could not pull it off. This year, I’ve seen a fashion article stating that bright orange lips is the big thing for this spring/summer, and I’m SO excited about this colour, because it will suit me very well. Could you please show us a great makeup look with orange lips?

January 30, 2014 at 11:43 am

Cara, SO excited for the Katherine Webb tutorial tomorrow. Seriously, how can someone be that beautiful? You are awesome!

January 30, 2014 at 12:08 pm

I, too, LOVE the dewy bronzed natural but stunning look of photos #1 & #3. I, also, would love tutorials on recreations of these two particularly! 🙂

valerie h
    January 30, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I can’t wait to see Katherine Webb’s tutorial..I think she’s gorge and plus she’s dating AJ McCarron who was the QB of my team Alabama Crimson Tide!! RTR!

Mindy G
    January 30, 2014 at 1:54 pm

I like #2,3 & 5 the best. Btw, I must live under a rock. I have no idea who Katherine Webb is.

January 30, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Can’t wait to see the tutorial!
    Love all the looks!

January 30, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Katy Perry look please- it would be perfect with Urban Decay’s Naked 3!

January 30, 2014 at 5:44 pm

Excited about the tutorial!

January 30, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Would love to see a bronzed dewy look for olive skin with dark brown eyes – so hard for me to get the right look(think jlo with a tan lol)

Alexandra Aimee
    January 30, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Man do I love each and every one of these looks! Beautiful.

— Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

January 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I am way excited for spring too! I am loving these look!!! Beautiful 🙂

January 30, 2014 at 8:36 pm

I love the golden/bronzed goddess look! So Cara, do you think it’s at all possible for the uber-pale to pull off a variation of that look? I, being one of the uber-pale with black-brown hair and pinkish undertones (more like katy perry’s coloring), have never tried, but would LOVE to be able to wear something similar, even though I know it wouldn’t be exact. So excited for these!

January 31, 2014 at 6:19 am

I second all the requests for a tutorial of the 2nd look – us fair skinned girls would look great this Spring! xoxo thanks for all your lovely tips and posts – I am a new reader who never thought twice about my makeup routine, and your blog has really inspired me to try out some different techniques. It’s also alerted me to the fact that there are different trends in makeup!

Cigdem Gokay
    January 31, 2014 at 10:40 am

I would say #1 and #3.

February 4, 2014 at 6:00 pm

#3 please – just stunning!