Before & Afters Makeup

Makeover Monday

Wow! What a crazy and incredible weekend!
I can’t apologize enough for all of the crashing that went on and the sleep that was lost!
At the same time I am soo grateful that so many of you were so excited and supportive enough to crash it:)

I cannot wait until you all have the IIID in your hands!
I am running SUPER low on the Medium so if you are wanting it, get it while it’s hot!
(also I am working my hardest to get a all of the shades spotted and will be answering all of the new questions as well:)
On to the beautiful Rebecca…
mmmm
Here’s what I did:
I really wanted to add some color to her on her forehead area and neck and I’ll tell you why, it is so much easier and more natural looking to even out the redness and dark circles on a face when you can add a little pigment so that the color variation kind of meets in the middle. Does that make sense? So I added some Tomas to her forehead, sides of her face and her neck before we started with the makeup.
Once I added that color she was a medium in IIID foundation so I applied that and the Princess Peach blush.
She’s a face shape that I didn’t talk about! How did I forget inverted triangle!? I’ll make a diagram for this one but in the meantime I just focused the contour color on her forehead, sides of her nose, under her chin and down her neck, high up on the temple area and then a very fine line right beneath her cheekbones. I used the highlight color under her eyes, down the center of her nose and between her brows and on her chin and jawline.

She is a young mom so I wanted to keep the whole look very natural and easy so I used Taupe and espresso (from Lorac Pro Palette) on her eyes with the blended liner technique.
On her lips I used cover girl mink to line them and filled with Buxom Gloss in Samantha

Hope you guys had a fun weekend and a fun day with cyber monday, I wanna hear about your amazing deals so I can live vicariously through you since I had to sit out this year. Did you fight anyone for a TV? Did you wait in line for half your Thanksgiving? Or did you stay up all night refreshing a site for some IIID foundation?:)
signature

129 Comments

Gail Travers
    December 2, 2013 at 4:37 am

Goood morning Cara! Yes, I stayed up for the IIID… got it into my basket and then completed the purchase in the morning! I’m getting married in October and this will be part of my bridal makeup kit! I also want to thank you for making your cosmetics cruelty free! .β™‘β™₯β™‘

Rhonda
    December 2, 2013 at 4:38 am

Hi Cara. Beautiful makeover as usual but I have a question…what is “Tomas”?

Sabrina b
    December 2, 2013 at 4:45 am

Def stayed up late refeshing UR blog so I could grab some IIID foundation. Words can’t describe how excited I am to use it. Trying to find a deal on the IT cosmetic brush but no luck so far

Maggie
      December 2, 2013 at 7:44 am

eBay! Got my brush for $16 cheaper than ulta’s price. I can’t wait to get all my new stuff!! πŸ™‚

clayzmama
      December 2, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Try QVC, they sell IT Cosmetics!

Diana perkins
    December 2, 2013 at 4:49 am

Hi Cara. I have not ordered the IID yet as I am a bit confused. Is the highlight (yellow ) and the contour all you use on your face or do you put on a regular foundation first ?

Jen
      December 2, 2013 at 5:01 am

Just helping out, but Cara has a full demo on YouTube showing the full application and she says this is all she uses for foundation. It was just posted last week. Hope that helps. I don’t get it either but I bought it and shall see. πŸ˜‰

Diana p
        December 2, 2013 at 5:08 am

Thanks Jen. I did see that video Just don’t understand the yellow color on the face. I guess I should just order and try it.

Marylisa Koniszewski
          December 2, 2013 at 5:25 am

Hi girls, happy Monday, I maybe wrong, but I think the yellow is going to be used in lieu of a “regular” foundation. It’s basically a yellow toned neutralizing creme Hope this helps a little.

Tara
      December 2, 2013 at 7:39 am

I’ve ordered my IIID but I have to say that yellow color really has me freaked out. I trust Cara though. Just look at today’s makeover – shazaam!!!

Cara
        December 2, 2013 at 1:34 pm

haha I TOTALLY understand your fears about the yellow! It does NOT look very appealing! But if you take a look at all of the faces I’ve used it on in my before and afters you’ll see that it does not look like that on! I have really found that a fair amount of yellow is necessary to create a “glowing” look rather than a chalky look! As for the regular foundation, I find that the coverage you get using the blush the highlight foundation and the contouring foundation is plenty for most people. As you can see in the video, by the time I am done I’ve gotten coverage on the majority of the face. I think it makes the product awesome because it gives you the control to cover what needs covering and not what doesn’t. I will explain it visually in an upcoming video as well!

Paula
    December 2, 2013 at 4:56 am

I just ordered mine! No shopping for this girl on black Friday. I’m not much of a crowd person, especially when they’re all fighting over one thing. Lol! any who, congrats on you huge success and I can’t wait to get my goodies!

ida
    December 2, 2013 at 5:00 am

This is an amazing transformation! I would’ve loved to see this in a video because to me its miraculous how you got rid of the redness and the under eye colour.

Great work! Wish I could do this to myself.
    \

Jamie
    December 2, 2013 at 5:06 am

One question, what is Tomas?? Sooooo excited to get my IIID!!

Cara
      December 2, 2013 at 1:50 pm

I added the link above, it’s a bottle of spray tan I use religiously!

Lori
    December 2, 2013 at 5:08 am

Rebecca looks amazing!

Jamie
    December 2, 2013 at 5:08 am

I see someone answered! I should have read through first πŸ™‚

Mags
    December 2, 2013 at 5:11 am

Cara, I have dark circles similar to Rebecca. (Mom to a 2 year old that sleeps crappy). Did you use any concealer at all? Or just the IIID foundation? Great job as always! She looks lovely!

Cara
      December 2, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Hi Mags! I know how you feel! I just used the highlighting concealer from my IIID, because of the coverage and the yellow, it’s a WHIZ with the dark circles!

Stacie
    December 2, 2013 at 5:15 am

Wow! Absolutely stunning.

Jennifer Somers
    December 2, 2013 at 5:26 am

I wondering if the IIID I purchased might be too light… I am fair and usually mid-range tones look wrong on me, most winters I have to use fair/alabaster/light. Also, I have very little color in my lips, zhould I stay away from nudes? Right now I’m realky loving Baby Lips in the purple. Its sheer and just gives me that hint of color I need. What would you recommend for longer lasting color?

Vanessa
      December 2, 2013 at 9:16 am

I am also pale, and I use Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. I am a bit paler than you (I usually wear the lightest shade of a foundation range, except for a few with a lot of shades like NARS or MUFE, in the summer, and the shade I need for winter is non-existent) and I ordered the light… I can’t answer you like Cara could, but you may find that the Light works for you in the winter now, and then when you buy your next you may want Medium because it’ll be spring/summer!

Pauline
    December 2, 2013 at 5:32 am

Love the makeup you did here Cara! She looks absolutely AMAZING. I so want the IIID foundation, currently have gone past my shopping limit and can’t buy it though :B Will be saving up for it so I can have it in the near future!
    <3 Pauline, Β­Β­Addicted to Makeup

rekoniva
    December 2, 2013 at 5:35 am

I’m about her coloring but with black hair (interracial). I ordered medium and shortcake. Should I have gotten princess peach instead??

Liz Tea Bee (@LizzTeaBee)
      December 2, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Cara said that the blush color is really adaptable so the shade is just a matter of preference. The Princess Peach is going to be more warm and subtle than the Shortcake. The Shortcake is more “bright and alive.”

Stephanie Busey
    December 2, 2013 at 5:36 am

That is an amazing transformation. She looks so beautiful. She looks so much more confident in the after photo. I ordered my IIID and I CANNOT wait for it to come. I am so excited. Thank you for all of your hard work, so that people like me can feel a little better about themselves. πŸ™‚

Samantha from Louisiana
    December 2, 2013 at 5:38 am

I ordered mine Friday morning around 7 and was happy that I wait because I had no problem with crashing. I did go shopping Thursday night but just one store and yes I stood in line for 2 hours before it opened. There was no trampling and it was very orderly which I was surprised with since it was a major retail store. Anyways I am so excited to get my IIID I will be checking the mail everyday till it comes. I do have a few questions about the Tomas spray because I was thinking about also trying it out. does it smell? does it spray out fast or is it a light mist? I am concerned that I will spray it on and it wont be even. Could you please do a video showing us how you use it and apply it. I just want that perfect look you have. πŸ™‚

Diane Heiken
    December 2, 2013 at 5:46 am

Where can I find the blush colors so I can choose what color is best for me?

Diane Heiken
      December 2, 2013 at 5:57 am

Found them.

Joanne
    December 2, 2013 at 5:55 am

LOVE your posts! I think I’ll take the plunge and order some stuff! PLEASE tell us what you did to “hide/mask” this gorgeous girls under eye area??? I need help (badly) covering under eye darkness. And, yes, I’ve tried “everything”. Great job!

Cara
      December 2, 2013 at 1:54 pm

SO do you! What a gorgeous shot!

Miss Viola Swamp (@imaqt209421)
    December 2, 2013 at 6:10 am

Gorgeous as usual πŸ™‚

Cara
      December 2, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Thanks beautiful!

Jennifer
    December 2, 2013 at 6:25 am

Thank you SO MUCH for showing the inverted triangle face shape. I did order the IIID foundation, but I was concerned the only way I’d ever be able to minimize my fore(five?)head would be to just duct-tape the IIID package to the top of my face. πŸ˜› The HAC job on her looks ah-MAZ-ing, and I can’t wait to try it for myself.

Jenn E
      December 2, 2013 at 6:45 am

Jennifer, your post literally made me laugh out loud this morning, (and spit my hot water) which is needed on this Monday back to real life after nine fabulous days off. I laughed because I also have fore (five) head issues and I can so relate! πŸ™‚

Jennifer
        December 2, 2013 at 7:17 am

Heehee! Glad my forehead could bring a smile to your morning! πŸ˜›

Eve Smith
    December 2, 2013 at 6:34 am

Beautiful!

Pintester (@ThePintester)
    December 2, 2013 at 6:48 am

Wow! This is a stunning makeover! Wonderful job and she’s beautiful, of course! Can’t wait to get my IIID foundation in the mail. πŸ™‚

Bonnie Boze
    December 2, 2013 at 6:50 am

Your blended liner teqnique video is not working πŸ™

Liz Tea Bee (@LizzTeaBee)
      December 2, 2013 at 1:24 pm

It’s working fine for me. Maybe the problem is fixed? If you’re still having a problem I recommend clearing your cookies. That can help when You Tube is being cranky.

guji
        December 2, 2013 at 11:22 pm

WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO EVERYONES COMMENTS. GET A LIFE !

Kellie
    December 2, 2013 at 6:53 am

Got the 2 things I wanted: IIID foundation and the Garth Brooks Box Set!! Cara, I would love to see a video of you putting the makeup on someone else and describing what you are doing as you go. And, don’t take this the wrong way, but using a model who has “real” skin. Meaning, your skin is so great to begin with that it looks flawless and easy to do on you. I would love to see you put it on someone or maybe a couple different people that have things like: dark circles, blemishes, scars, dark spots from pregnancy, red patches, dry patches, oily spots, whatever, etc! That way we would have a tutorial to look back on when we have a day when say we are broke out, or tired, or developing melasma and we want to know how to use your makeup to help us “fix” all those problems! That’s just my wish. I know it would take a lot of time and effort to find models and make help videos, but I thought I’d throw out the idea incase anyone else out there was thinking along the same lines. Thank you so much!

Cara
      December 2, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Haha thank you for the compliment! And yes! That is a great idea, it’s really nice to see it done on skin you can relate to better!

Tara
      December 3, 2013 at 6:23 am

Great suggestion!!!

michelle
    December 2, 2013 at 7:06 am

they say” a picture is worth a thousand words” but a video is worth a million. we follow you because we like you so it doesnt have to be perfect we just want to know how to make the most of your products/ techniques and attempt to work your makeover monday magic on ourselves.

Kelly
    December 2, 2013 at 7:16 am

Cara I would love to see a future post dedicated to the bottom lash line. Whenever I use liner my tears wash it away within the first hour, and mascara on bottom lashes makes me look like a drag queen. (I have naturally long lashes.) Please help!

Jenn
      December 3, 2013 at 12:51 pm

I agree, I have watery eyes that end of washing away my bottom eyeliner. Plus, I suck at putting the bottom liner on!

shallan boyce
    December 2, 2013 at 7:17 am

Your makeup line really looks amazing. My sister and I both ordered it. We have been using bare minerals powder foundation and warmth and have never loved it, and we are so excited to switch over to this! We can’t afford to buy the nice brush you recommended though. Could you recommend a couple other brushes that would work pretty well in a lower price range? I’m sure everyone would appreciate it! Thanks so much. You are so talented!

Jillian
      December 2, 2013 at 9:39 am

Sigma makes really amazing foundation and concealer brushes that look pretty similar to either side of the brush that Cara used. Sigma brushes are about $15-$20 each online but are totally worth it… I’ve used the F82 Round Kabuki brush for foundation every day for almost two years, and it’s still perfect.

If you’re looking for an even better price on brushes, Coastal Scents brushes are really nice too, and they’re a fraction of the price of Sigma brushes (although they won’t last as long as a higher quality brush). They have a huge selection of face brushes online so I’m sure there’s something comparable to the brush Cara used. There’s actually a 50% sale on their website right now! Hope that helps! =)

Miss Viola Swamp (@imaqt209421)
      December 2, 2013 at 7:34 pm

This is her beginner makeup post with an affordable brush selection: http://www.maskcara.com/tag/beginner-makeup-kit/

Jessica
    December 2, 2013 at 7:30 am

I just impulse bought your whole kit. So excited! Congratulations on making this dream come true for yourself! Hard work pays off!

Caroline Haiun
    December 2, 2013 at 7:52 am

Hi Cara. Congrats on the new product line. It is sure to be a huge success! I ordered my 111D kit and am very excited. /Users/caroline/Desktop/IMG_0249.jpg. I have included a pic and am seriously hoping that your new HAC compact will alleviate this prob of white patches wherever I have been highlighting. Do you think so or am I just applying it wrong?

Liz
    December 2, 2013 at 8:11 am

So excited! I got mine Friday morning! So excited for you that the site crashed. I got a little worried that I wouldn’t get it, but I was still in my cart in the morning! Can’t wait for the mail!

I would also love to see some tutorials on problemed skin. I have red patches on my cheeks and the occasional breakout. Thanks!

Liz
    December 2, 2013 at 8:38 am

I haven’t seen this in any post, do you apply regular foundation before HACing? Thanks for any help!

Becka T
      December 2, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Cara either doesn’t use anything or just puts on a BB cream before HACing. It’s in the comments of the original HAC post.

Liz
        December 2, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Ok, thanks! So what do those who want foundation do? Does it matter the order?

Cassie
    December 2, 2013 at 9:04 am

About how long would you say the foundation lasts? I know it’ll depend on how much you use/how often you use it, but do you have any kind of rough estimate? Like two months, three?

hopper600
    December 2, 2013 at 9:21 am

I ordered my HAC pack on friday morning. Can’t wait to get it and ordered the IT brush off ebay for $37. I had to work friday but it was really slow so I met my friend for lunch. We went to the mall but it was so chaotic we just left. I went back out shopping sunday and everything was calm. I prefer online shopping anyway!

TracyJ
    December 2, 2013 at 9:38 am

I have ordered and am so excited to have that sweet package in hand! I do have a question about concealing. If one needs to conceal a blemish, melasma or what have you in the areas that one is to put the darker foundation, do you first conceal with the yellow??
    Thanks so much!

Rachel
      December 2, 2013 at 11:56 am

I was wondering the same thing! I assumed I would use my regular/current concealer since I wouldn’t want to brighten the blemish, but maybe it’ll work if you use the yellow and then the darker shade???

Emily
    December 2, 2013 at 10:11 am

Just ordered my IIID HAC Pack! Can’t wait!

Ingrid
    December 2, 2013 at 10:32 am

Love the transformation! And yes: no blackfriday shopping, just crashing your site lol! I can’t wait to have my IIID and the whole pack (iuminator and blush!). Cara, when will they be shipping?? πŸ™‚

eileen
    December 2, 2013 at 11:36 am

Yes!!! Ordered it though. And worth the wait.

Lauren
    December 2, 2013 at 12:26 pm

I waited till3 in the morning to order! I was so happy when it finally went through, totally worth it!

Kates
    December 2, 2013 at 1:16 pm

So gorgeous! Possibly my favorite Monday makeover so far, the transformation is amazing! I have a tin of redness in my face so this helps for me. I’m broke this year so my only Black Friday purchase was my HAC pack! With the 2.5 hours frantically hitting refresh over and over πŸ™‚

Liz Tea Bee (@LizzTeaBee)
    December 2, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Oh, she is gorgeous! I’m always so impressed when the “after” looks so different while still looking so natural.

KELSEY HANSEN
    December 2, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I stayed up all night trying to get IIID πŸ™‚ hahaha I finally got it in the morning. It was worth it! Can’t wait to try.

Bryony
    December 2, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I cant wait until you can post internationally! If your ever stopping by New Zealand I would love to steal you and pick your brain! Your my blog insperation!! <3

Leigh
    December 2, 2013 at 2:33 pm

My skintone is similar to hers in the before picture. If you hadn’t tanned her, would you still have used the medium shade or would you have gone with light?

Zee
      December 2, 2013 at 2:39 pm

I have the same question as above

Kami
        December 3, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Same question for me also..

Rosey
    December 2, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Hi Cara, can I order and have it delivered to my hotel before dec18th as I leave to go back to Australia

Becka T
      December 2, 2013 at 5:42 pm

I believe it ships on December 6, so you should be fine.

Megan
    December 2, 2013 at 4:41 pm

I bought the light shade, but am scared that I’m going to be a medium πŸ™

Jennifer S
    December 2, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I bought myself a little bit of jewelry this weekend. I hadn’t gotten any new jewelry in forever and there were some really amazing sales. I might end up gifting some of the pieces, though I may just keep it all for myself!

Becka T
    December 2, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Free shipping on orders over $25 and FIVE times bonus points at Ulta.com. I’m only 40 points away from getting a Dermalogica skin treatment with my points! Whoopee! Plus, my mom ordered me the IIID HAC Pack for Christmas! I was so excited when she told me, I squealed like a little girl! πŸ˜€

Kathryn
    December 2, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Would you recommend medium for asians?

ginny
    December 2, 2013 at 7:52 pm

I really just stumbled across your blog today. I was looking at purchasing samples of another brand’s makeup, and they had posted your contour/highlight video tutorial on their FB page. When I clicked the link, I was brought here and I saw the references to your new IIID HAC makeup, and I just knew that the makeup gods had led me here! I have always liked the glowy “MBB” look, and I’ve always hated having to first apply the flat-looking foundation, then concealer, then go back over to add back in depth and color. I was actually looking at the previously mentioned makeup brand because I thought maybe I could use lighter and darker shades of their foundation to do exactly what you created your IIID product for! Talk about serendipity!
    On a side note, you look strangely like two of my sisters: like one when you have dark hair, and like the other with your blond/honey colored hair. Yet, these two sisters of mine look nothing alike, and almost don’t look related! Eerie. πŸ˜›
    In terms of your ambition to create this product, you remind me of Paula Begoun, who started out as a makeup/skincare/cosmetics consumer advocate whose mission in life was to inform women of the skincare scams out there, and to guide them to good products. She eventually realized she could just make her own ideal skincare products, which she named Paula’s Choice, and it’s the best skincare I’ve ever used! I have a very good feeling that I’m going to feel the same way about your IIID makeup. πŸ™‚

Mina
    December 2, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Cara, I’d really love to see videos of you doing the Makeovers on your models. The before-and-after photos are great, but I think videos would be even better πŸ™‚ Congratulations on the new product line. Just ordered mine in medium and I cannot wait to receive it πŸ™‚ When are you coming to Minnesota so you could do my makeover Monday? πŸ™‚

Ricky
    December 2, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Because I have no self control & I adore you Cara and believe in you/your products, I ordered it all. The HAC Pack in Princess Peach and then the other 2 blushes. (because.omg.what.if.they.sell.out.before.I.can.buy.them.later???/I.can’t.risk.it./I.gotta.have.options)

It was you in introduced me to marvel that is Victoria Elizabeth Barnes. I’m convinced that I too have a raccoon that lives in my head that compels me to BUY ALL THE MAKEUP!!!
    (I bought the IT Cosmetics brush just to make it SHUT UP)

That’s my story & I am sticking to it. Specifically when my husband inconveniently pays attention & asks, “Where did that come from?”

Veronica
    December 2, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Hey Cara! Question…in the extremely unfortunate event (for me – not you ;))that you should run out of HAC packs soon how long will it take for you to get more in stock? Just trying to determine how much pressure to put on the hubs πŸ˜‰ Congrats on everything! You’ve had a marvelous year!!!

Juvy
    December 3, 2013 at 7:14 am

Beautiful!

xo,Juvy

Brytani
    December 3, 2013 at 7:34 am

Cara- will you have more of the medium IIID when you are demoing in St George? I was waiting till then to buy it, but maybe I need to get it online instead? Thanks πŸ™‚

Jenn
    December 3, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Hey Cara!!! I would LOOOOOOOVE to see videos of your make-overs you do, and even more videos in general (hair, make-up, etc). I learn best by watching and seeing exactly how it’s applied. I’m the worst with make-up and need to know exactly how to do every little step. Especially being new to your foundation it would be great to watch different videos of you using it on different people. And I always love your make-overs, but am always confused how to get those looks myself. I know not everyone is into videos, but they don’t have to watch if they don’t want to. It would just be helpful for me, and others, I’m sure! And I’m sure making videos can be hard and/or time consuming, but they can even be the simplest video, I just know it would help me so much! Please and thank you!

Kami
    December 3, 2013 at 3:05 pm

GIRL. This is amazing, I literally can’t get over this. She’s stunning! Cara, this may be my favorite Monday makeover yet. Your make-up business is going to flourish. So happy for you!

Amira
    December 3, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Hi Cara,

I’m curious how you use the Tomas spray tan… does the color appear instantly? Or do you apply it earlier in the day and then do the makeup a few hours later?

As far as method, do you use a mitt or sponge, or do you just spray directly onto the face?

Thank you for your help!!!

Amira

Diane
    December 3, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Can domeone help me determine my face shape please? I can’t get a reply via email with Cara. Dont know if there is an issue with email but i donot have instagram.

Misti
    December 3, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Can’t wait to get my order! Congrats on your success!!

kristin flurer
    December 3, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Can’t wait to see how everyone likes the first orders so I can order mine!!

Leslie
    December 3, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Looks awesome!

Melanie
    December 3, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Absolutely love these makeovers! You truly bring out their beauty πŸ™‚

Granny Wanda
    December 3, 2013 at 7:24 pm

It has been so long since I have had a makeover this would be awesome to have.Thank you for the giveaway

Livesey Girl
    December 3, 2013 at 7:35 pm

My favourite make over so far. Looking like a yummy mummy x

admoran
    December 3, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Can’t wait to get my medium kit! Wondering if you are familiar with the Real Technique brushes, and if so, if there is a particular one in that set you would recommend for applying your foundation?

Ashemurray
    December 3, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Stunning!!

Megan
    December 3, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Wow you did an amazing job!

Laura
    December 4, 2013 at 6:27 am

I am so excited to recreate this look! Thank you thank you for your site. Cant wait for my HAC delivery!

Jenni
    December 4, 2013 at 6:27 am

Wow! She looks completely amazing! Good job, Cara! πŸ™‚

Hayden Couch
    December 4, 2013 at 8:30 am

I love how you enhance a woman’s natural beauty! That’s why your IIID foundation is amazing! I’ve been following your journey for a while you deserve the best for all the hard work you’ve put in. If you are ever in Atlanta use me as a before and after!

Erin M.
    December 4, 2013 at 8:37 am

I can’t wait to order my HAC kit!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

really?
    December 4, 2013 at 11:24 am

Please tell me you do realize that IIID is the typing symbol for a penis…guess that one really wasn’t thought out! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

melissa
    December 4, 2013 at 11:48 am

I check every week for your monday makeovers! Love them and congrats on the HAC product launch! You were meant for amazing things CARA

Rachel Lauren
    December 4, 2013 at 3:34 pm

I think I’m an inverted triangle!! Would love if you made a chart for it. πŸ™‚

Holly
    December 4, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Lovely

Heidi
    December 4, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Christmas will come a little early when your HAC pack comes!
    Question—-when You use Tomas do you rub it in at all because
    It looks a bit “old age” spotty in places for me. Also something
    Funny I pinned my 14 yr old son down and sprayed his face
    With it for out family pictures to give h some color

Roxanne
    December 4, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Can’t wait to get my HAC pack!

Rickay
    December 4, 2013 at 8:02 pm

I think the work you do is amazing. I have been using you technique for almost a year now and still get comments. At a family party my dad commented to someone how much makeup they were wearing. She wasn’t wearing a lot of makeup. In fact, I was probably wearing more than her but it looked natural so I didn’t look like I was wearing a whole lot. My friend from church said to me one day when I first started “HAC”ing that I looked clean and fresh. She wanted to know my secret. I told her about you and your wonderful website. Thanks for all you do.

Carissa @ Pretty/Hungry
    December 4, 2013 at 9:50 pm

How is inverted triangle not the same as heart?

Claire
    December 5, 2013 at 12:56 pm

So sad πŸ™ no shipping to Canada ?

Sarah
    December 5, 2013 at 5:21 pm

So glad you included the inverted triangle shape!!

Amanda
    December 5, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Your model is SO familiar to me. Is her maiden name Hale? If it is, then the world is pretty small! Love the new make-up line and I entered in!

Phoebe
    December 6, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Hey Cara! Any tips for affordable make-up for a university student living on a budget?

Shannon Kinder
    December 6, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Rebecca looks gorgeous! I am a young mom of a three year old with another on the way, and would LOVE to try your 3D foundation! I hope you continue with all of your hard work and continue to make unique and more affordable products (and hopefully someday I will be able to try them for myself, but I am too focused on getting stuff for my little ones and cannot justify getting makeup for myself right now). Congratulations on all of your success Cara!

Kristy TK
    December 7, 2013 at 8:19 am

love! cant wait to get mine

Ida
    December 7, 2013 at 10:02 am

Love your stuff! What an inspiration =)

Rebecca Maners
    December 7, 2013 at 2:02 pm

When will you be getting more of the medium shade in your foundation?

Kassidee Phillips
    December 7, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Are you from St. George?? I grew up there! πŸ™‚ love watching your tutorials! I have to be careful and not watch them at night, makes me want to re-do my makeup! πŸ˜‰

Erin
    December 8, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Your makeover mondays are inspirational. You are an artist indeed!

Amanda Wiesmann
    December 8, 2013 at 5:33 pm

I can’t wait to get my IIID now! Eek!

bloggerrv
    December 8, 2013 at 6:08 pm

She looks amazing!

Bianca
    December 8, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Love your blog! When will you be getting in more IIID in medium?

Amy
    December 28, 2013 at 5:44 am

May I ask what you used on her eyebrows? Many thanks!

Karen
    February 13, 2014 at 6:32 pm

I would love to see an “after” photo with the same lighting, hair, and earrings showing as the “before” photo. Is this possible? I think lighting especially, is everything. Thanks!

floradoradesign
      April 11, 2014 at 7:19 am

I agree. I would love to see it with exact same lighting as the before photo. It is a great makeover tho. The dark undereye circles are of particular interest to me. Great job!