HAC Makeup

A HAC for A Pear

FINALLY! We have reached the end of the face shapes in the form of a pear.
If your face is wider at the jawline than it is at the forehead you just might be one!

What’s awesome about yours?
I think that because a pears shape is focused on the lover half of the face it really brings attention to your SMILE! Just thinking of the pears I know of (Kate Walsh, Kelly Osborne & Kelly Clarkson) the first thing I think of is their beautiful happy smile. What could be better than that!?

Here we are just focusing the majority of the contour on the sides of the face from about the ears down and sticking to highlight everywhere else!

November 25, 2013 at 4:58 am

Now I wish you would give a course on how to photoshop images like you’ve done in this series! So cool!

Liz Tea Bee (@LizzTeaBee)
    November 25, 2013 at 9:01 am

I fluctuate between round and pear depending on my weight. When I get my hands on the new IIID I’ll have to experiment to see which one works better at the moment.

November 26, 2013 at 12:50 am

Do you have a RSS feature?

November 27, 2013 at 4:45 am

This is very useful and I got more things from this.
    For travel info http://logistics-cargo-slovenia.com

November 29, 2013 at 6:18 pm

This would look ridiculous from the side. Also what if one has a bit of a pointy shin? I have a pear faced shape (not a triangle shaped face like her) and if I countoured like this my chin would look pointy and my face more masculine. ALso, she doesnt have a pear face shape. She has a TRIANGLE face shape. Pears cheekbones and jaw are similar in width, with perhaps cheekbone area beeing a little bit more wide than jaw, and a narrow forehead. A Triangle has a narrow forehead that flares out to a wide jawline.

Maskcara | Face Shapes