Products Sale

Sephora Sale!

I interrupt this very important face shape series with a last chance sale reminder!
(don’t worry you sexy square faces are up next!)
OK, so here’s the deal on the VIB %20 off sale at Sephora.
In order to be a VIB you have to spend something like $300 a year there, BUT there’s a loophole!
The offer was extended for VIB’s to give a code to a friend. So if you aren’t a VIB (yet..) I say throw a little Facebook update up saying you want a code, surely one of your friends can hook you up and save you the big bucks. I wish you could just give the code to all of your friends, instead of just one cause you know I’d be shouting that code from the rooftops.

Here are my picks!

1. Two Faced Pretty Rebel:
For ladies who want a little more intense colors in their eyeshadow lives, this palette will rock your life. Every color is so pigmented and smooth. These colors are just begging to be played with.

2. Buxom Shimmer & Shake ( if this one is too pricey, there’s a mini version that is awesome too here)
After years of ignoring lip glosses and paticularly sparkly glosses I am back in the saddle. I cannot get enough shimmery, shiny layers of oooygooy goodness on my lips. These ones are ALL gorgeous colors and they even plump. Yep.

3. Sephora SParklers – Love Chemistry
Do I even need to explain this? Are you seeing those rose gold sparkles?

4. Tarte Emphas-EYES Inner Rim Brightner
This is the perfect color for the inner rim (remember when we talked about pure white looking a little unnatural?) , it lasts longer than anything else I’ve tried and thirdly it’s made with good ingredients that won’t bother your eyeball.

5. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu
This is the PERFECT gothic inspired lip. Dark and sultry without being purplish or too black.
I’m in love with it. I want to wear it everyday. Except on the days that I am layering on lipgloss…it’s tough juggling the two obsessions:)

6. Smashbox Full Exposure
For those ladies who really love sticking with the neutrals this palette is the answer to all of your prayers. A matte and a shimmer for each shade and every single neutral your heart desires without any of the hairy scary colors:)

Happy Monday! I’ll be in a plane all day, heading to NYC for the VICTORIA’S SECRET FASHION SHOW!!!!!!
I can’t even wait to figure out what magic they are doing backstage so I can spill more Victoria’s Secrets.
Also, I can’t stop eating Ben and Jerry’s Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice cream….Which I think is great prep for the show, I’m sure all the angels are doing that too.

November 11, 2013 at 4:44 am

I have Tarte: emphasEYES high-definition eye pencil in black, but I feel like it drags across my eyelid and doesn’t stay well at all. Have you used this product? Am I using it wrong?!

November 11, 2013 at 5:08 am

Just had to send a chuckle for the Pumpkin Cheesecake Ben & Jerry’s… my opinion everything pumpkin is awesome! Have fun!

Diane lahr
    November 11, 2013 at 5:16 am

Does anyone have a code to share? Please

November 11, 2013 at 9:24 am

Yes! I have one, what’s your email?

November 11, 2013 at 5:42 am

I purchased the Smashbox Full Exposure palette and felt like the shadows were all pretty lacking in pigmentation. Did anyone else feel that way? Maybe it’s just me! I returned it. I do love your recommendation for Pretty Rebel! Love that one.

November 11, 2013 at 9:25 am

Oh! Good to know! I don’t have it yet, it’s on it’s way too me, I guess I just assumed it would be good because smashbox shadows are usually high quality:(

chelsea nielsen
    November 11, 2013 at 6:02 am

So excited to try these!! Funny I’m sitting at the Vegas airport now waiting for my flight. Thanks for letting Harminee know what brand that spray tan was and helping when I had a problem with the way it was spraying! Gotta exchange it soon. Have fun on your trip! 🙂

November 11, 2013 at 6:16 am

You’re adorable. I love your blog. Post lots of pics! We’re living vicariously through you!

November 11, 2013 at 6:37 am

I shopped the sale myself this past Friday, and gave my code to my best friend. I recently made a blog post on my wish list for the event Would love for you to check it out! Going to do a follow up post about what I actually bought and my first giveaway ever on my blog 🙂

November 11, 2013 at 6:38 am

I have yet to try that ice cream but it sounds magical… 🙂

I have a request for a post!!

I have fine hair, but quite a bit of it. It still tends to get flat and lifeless, though. However, it also gets dry! How can I get some volume without sacrificing moisture? Are there any good products for that out in the market that won’t break the bank?

Thanks for considering 🙂

November 11, 2013 at 6:47 am

Where do the VIBs find their code?

November 11, 2013 at 9:27 am

In your email, just search VIB (that’s what I did!)

Emily W
    November 11, 2013 at 7:27 am

The ice cream comment prettymuch sums up how awesome you are! Made me laugh right out loud. Have a blast 🙂

Mandy Kirk
    November 11, 2013 at 7:36 am

I need a code as well?? Anyone anyone?? 🙂 I love Sephora more than Ulta, but honestly use Ulta more because they send out 20% off coupons for anything a few times a year, as long as you are a member. I wish Sephora would do that, as I want to get some new foundation from Sephora!

November 11, 2013 at 10:00 am

If anyone has a code for a friend they haven’t used, I would so appreciate it! I think I’m annoying all of my friends by asking them all! Thanks for the advice Cara!

November 11, 2013 at 10:38 am

I love the look of really dark matte lips but I always get confused on what to do with the rest of my face. I can’t put my finger on what I’m doing wrong, but something. I’d love to see a tutorial on a super dark lip and what goes with it. Love your blog and your style! I have never commented on any blog or website about anything EVER. First time. That’s how much I love it. 🙂

November 11, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I second this! I’d like to see what to pair with the super dark lip 🙂

November 11, 2013 at 11:59 am

I own almost every product.
    I prefer the palettes.
    They are very unique.

November 11, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Does anyone have an extra code left?!
    BTW I absolutely adore your blog (I promised myself I wouldn’t fangirl too much in this comment) and I just started my own. Thanks for the inspiration.

November 11, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Anyone else have a code they would share? Thanks Cara!!

November 11, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Thanks Cara for sharing this amazing sale news with us !! Now please someone share the code with me ….. Pretty Pleaassssse 🙂

November 11, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Rose gold sparkles? Be still my heart!

November 11, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Cara! Please share why you will be at the VS Show…amazing!! Cant wait to see all the awesome tips you bring back.

November 11, 2013 at 8:04 pm

That Smashbox palette looks amazing!

Sparkles and Shoes

November 11, 2013 at 8:08 pm

shoot I thought this was over yesterday. I’m glad I caught your post so I can hurry and order online! Thanks!

November 11, 2013 at 9:21 pm

mmmm yep saw that nailpolish in the store, didn’t think twice about it and plopped it in my bag! I also got their holiday ornament nailpolish, multisized gold foil flecks, love!!

Kendra C
    November 12, 2013 at 6:09 am

I definitely have my eye on the Smashbox palette! It is gorgeous! I love that it is an even shimmer/matte palette!

November 12, 2013 at 6:21 am

Does anyone want to share a code? I would be oooooh so thankful! 🙂

November 12, 2013 at 11:06 am

I love Nars Cruella mixed with Nars Amazon lip pencil. I can’t wait to try Train Bleu!

November 12, 2013 at 11:11 am

I would love a code if someone has one to share!! In desperate need of some new products from Sephora. Nars and Smashbox here I come!!!

Thanks so much if someone can help me out!

November 16, 2013 at 2:27 pm

I’m loving the whole bold lip trend this fall and I just picked up the train bleu Nars pencil. Typically I tend to play up my eyes and go with a more neutral lip, but I’m trying to branch out of my comfort zone a bit. I get that a dark lip pairs better with a simple eye, but I can’t seem to get the cheeks right. I’m wondering if you have any recommendations for blush that won’t clash or leave you looking washed out? A whole post on this trend would actually be great.

Thanks so much! Your blog has inspired me in so many ways!!

December 4, 2013 at 11:38 pm

Hey Cara!
    So I’m new to blogging, and I was wondering if you could give me a little hint or tip on how you make graphics like the one in this post! (Are they even called graphics…..?) I guess I could also call them pretty pictures all together on a post with nice writing, etc. Sorry, I sound dorky. Haha. Anyway, if you could help me out at all, I would super appreciate it!

Keep up the awesome blogging! You are da bomb! 🙂