Hall monitor alert.

You wanna have a second helping of ice cream? I’ll totally support you in that.
Have a secret love for trash TV? Dude, I love Miama Housewives too!
6 days of unwashed hair? I’m happily handing you another shot of dry shampoo as we speak.
Want to call in sick today? Hells yeah, you do.

Some people were put on this earth to volunteer for the homeowners association, to hand out tickets and to otherwise keep us on our best behavior…
but others  have been put here for the exact opposite reason. To convince those with an overactive conscience that they should take  a break.
And 99% of the time, that’s me….
except when it comes to Sleeping in your makeup.
I’m not going to make you feel good about that.

I’m sorry.
It’s an awkward position for me too.
And I’m not just talking about washing your face either, I’m talking about removing your eye makeup as well.
Your eyes and lashes will thank you if you give them some time to breath each night. Your makeup will look much better applied to a fresh face than it will applied to one with yesterdays remnants.

Of all the eye makeup removers in all the world, I have a favorite. It’s cheap, easy and natural:
Easy, cheap and natural way to remove your makeup. I've never tried another way I liked better!
Get some coconut oil at any natural grocers or CLICK HERE
This microfiber headband was a gift from Spa Sister. I’m really in love with their whole line of really adorable bath products!

P.S. I’m Sorry for being bossy, it’s only because I love you:)
P.P.S. In all realness, I totally understand if you sleep in your makeup, only when there are extenuating circumstances though!
P.P.P.S. I suck at tough love.

• Lynsey

17.10.2013 at 04:20 Reply

Is there anything that can’t be done with coconut oil?! I can’t wait to try this! P.S. LOVE that headband!

• Miss Viola Swamp (@imaqt209421)

17.10.2013 at 04:26 Reply

Love this :) You’re so cute

• Carol

17.10.2013 at 13:44 Reply

Absolutely, ridiculously cute. I especially love her p.p.p.s.

• Nastya Azarova

17.10.2013 at 04:29 Reply

Yeh, I totally agree with removing eye makeup with oil. SO easy. I use a Japanese cleansing oil though, it is good for the whole face as it’s not greasy, washes off kinda like cleansing milk.

• Neysha

17.10.2013 at 08:44 Reply

Hi Nastya,

What’s the name of the Japanese cleansing oil you use? I use castor oil for my face but I’m looking for an oil that’s less abrasive to my eyes as I remove the makeup. Thank you! :)

• Amy F

17.10.2013 at 12:48 Reply

I’m curious about the Japanese cleansing oil too!

• Neysha

17.10.2013 at 13:32 Reply

I think I found the Japanese Oil Nastya was talking about http://www.scform.com/2011/07/what-is-an-oil-cleanser.html

• Amy F

17.10.2013 at 14:57 Reply

Thanks, I wonder if this is the same brand! I know about oil cleansing but have been kind of scared to try. The reviews of this product on amazon make me want to though!

• Neysha

17.10.2013 at 15:04

I use castor oil and olive oil to cleanse and remove makeup. After I cleanse my face, I get a warm washcloth and I put it on my face until it’s no longer warm. The oil gets absorbed by your skin making it look glowing and moisturized. Read this blog, it’ll explain it better. It helped my adult acne and oily complexion. http://www.healthydiaries.com/2012/07/17/how-i-improved-my-skin-acne-scaring-overall-complexion/ Good luck!! :)

• Amy F

18.10.2013 at 12:48

Thank you Neysha, sounds like I may need to give it a try.

• Hayley

17.10.2013 at 04:33 Reply

This came at a perfect time. I was just going to start researching new eye makeup remover because in almost out. Got coconut oil down in the kitchen!

• Susan G.

17.10.2013 at 04:43 Reply

You are totally hilarious and totally cute! I promise to go buy some almond oil: it has GOT to be cheaper than the Dermologica oil i am using = TY!

• Karrina

17.10.2013 at 04:47 Reply

love coconut oil but had some breakouts with it. switched to castor oil with a touch or almond or jojoba oil and a few drops of tea tree oil for my initial makeup removal. smear it on, rub it all over and use a very warm washcloth to steam it all off. wipe clean and no leftover greasy feeling!

• Jillian

17.10.2013 at 04:49 Reply

you’re the cutest person. i used to sleep in my makeup allll the time and ever since i started reading your blog i do the face washing with makeup removal at night (even on no makeup days like you said!) AND in the morning and i have seen a HUGE difference! my skin looks glowy which it never used to and i just feel cleaner i love it. thanks!! xoxo

• Sheila

17.10.2013 at 04:51 Reply

Amen to that!

• Liz

17.10.2013 at 04:52 Reply

Umm, yeah, WHERE do I get that headband???

• Adele

19.10.2013 at 07:02 Reply

I’ve seen lots of Spa Sisters pretties at TJ Maxx, my home.

• Bonni

17.10.2013 at 05:05 Reply

I second the headband question… So cute!

• Bonni

17.10.2013 at 05:07 Reply

… And I have used coconut oil for the last few months for this purpose. Love it! Bonus? No need for eye cream. :-)

• Carly

17.10.2013 at 05:08 Reply

Cara do you still use olive oil as a makeup remover as well?

• Andrea

17.10.2013 at 05:12 Reply

Such a great tip! I need to get a cute little jar to store it in for my counter. Thx! xo

• Becki

17.10.2013 at 05:19 Reply

Thanks for the tip! I’m loving your posts and look forward to them in my email! I’ll be trying this tonight, as I never seem to get all of the mascara out of my lashes!

• Laura

17.10.2013 at 05:19 Reply

I’ve been using this for about a year and absolutely love it. It doesn’t sting or dry out my eyes and takes off waterproof mascara in a snap.

• Mags

17.10.2013 at 05:21 Reply

Wow. Coconut oil is really the miracle product. I will try this tonight.

• Jenni

17.10.2013 at 05:24 Reply

Loving your new backdrop–that artwork is perfect in the background! (And thanks for the tip!)

• Ebony Clark

17.10.2013 at 05:25 Reply

I LOVE coconut oil. For those who have allergies or sensitivities to coconut oil, should try babassu oil. It’s molecular structure is very similar, but it doesn’t leave you as greasy. I must admit, I’ve slept in my makeup, once or twice, and I felt so guilty. I recently read somewhere, that every night you sleep in your makeup, your skin ages two days. Lol! Anyway, thanks for the post. I love it, as usual. ♥

• Samantha

17.10.2013 at 05:27 Reply

Where’s the best place to get coconut oil??? Love this site!!!

• Laurie

17.10.2013 at 17:57 Reply

You can get it at walmart,I recommend the organic one

• lizteabee

17.10.2013 at 18:07 Reply

If there’s a Trader Joe’s near you they have it for under $6 for a giant jar.

• Samantha

18.10.2013 at 09:59 Reply

Great thanks ladies!!!!

• Briana M.

17.10.2013 at 05:27 Reply

Thank you so much for writing this post! I’ve been looking for a simple yet effective DIY eye makeup remover, and you provided! :)

• Martha

17.10.2013 at 05:28 Reply

Great tip! I have been needing a remover of waterproof mascara. Will give it. Try! You’re the best Cara! Always save your post for last to start my day smiling an inspired!

• evandaestes

17.10.2013 at 05:39 Reply

I have been doing this for months! It is AMAZING! So glad you posted it so other people can try!

• Jessie Marlowe

17.10.2013 at 05:39 Reply

Wow…thank you for this. I always take my makeup off…my eyemakeup too. However, I have felt like I was doing damage to my eyes with these makeup remover wipes and was concerned that I may be doing more harm than good. Although that didn’t keep me from doing it. Now…seeing you use coconut oil (which I just bought a whole tub because I heard it is good to put on feet), makes me want to try it and it seems so much healthier. Thank you!!

XOXO Jess

• lehcar90

17.10.2013 at 05:43 Reply

I LOVE using coconut oil for makeup remover- I actually keep a big jar of it on my bathroom counter! 😀 Something else it’s really good for is shaving cream. What I do is rub it all over my legs, let it soak in for 5+ minutes while doing a pre-shower dance around your room or something, then jump in the shower- it is THE most moisturizing shaving experience, and your skin still feels hydrated for a looong time! The nice thing is the oil clings to the skin, so you don’t have to worry about it washing off right away (I felt like I never got any bang out of my buck with foamy shaving creams). And in my experience with coconut oil, I get a closer shave too. You guys HAVE to try it if you haven’t already!! Just beware if you let pets wander around your rooms- some dogs like to try licking it off 😛

• Lisa Scott Provost

17.10.2013 at 06:37 Reply

+1 on the shaving!

Even smoother shave: mix in a palmful of regular old sugar with your oil and scrub it around! Then just shave right over the sugar and rinse (with only water, no soap; It will wash away and dissolve the sugar but not the oil). LUSCIOUS. Pat dry.

Works with olive oil too …but then you won’t smell like vacation.

You can do that on hands too. Anyone who’s ever done Mary Kay Satin Hands knows how awesome a greasy scrubby ‘sperience can make your grody crackedy hands. :)

ps if you do shave with it, PLEASE BE CAREFUL – don’t slip.
      pps you’ll think you’re too greasy when you’re first done using coconut oil anywhere. Leave it for like TWO MINUTES and I swear to you it stinks in. Don’t rub off all the awesome!

• Jessica Cutlip

17.10.2013 at 05:57 Reply

Thank you for this! I also use tea tree oil and love that. Where did you get your head band?!?! It is too cute!

• Shanna

17.10.2013 at 06:01 Reply

My cousin told me about this like a year ago – amazing! I use it on my whole face and neck and it all lifts off with a warm, damp washcloth. Never sleep in your makeup, people!

• Liza Lu

17.10.2013 at 06:19 Reply

Your amazing :-) keep it up!!

• Christa Mae

17.10.2013 at 06:21 Reply

Sucks that coconut oil is so useful and yet, I’m seriously allergic. Are there any other natural makeup removers you would recommend?

• Niki

17.10.2013 at 07:31 Reply

Try jojoba oil.

• allarminda

17.10.2013 at 08:47 Reply

Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Love it. Been using it for years. Whole face, eye makeup included. You need about a nickel size amount in the palm of your hand, rub all over face and neck, then remove with warm washcloth. Done.

• lizteabee

17.10.2013 at 18:09 Reply

Half castor, oil half olive or jojoba oil works almost as well.

• Sunshine

17.10.2013 at 06:24 Reply

Haha I love your light hearted posts! Coconut oil is so awesome! It’s got so many uses and it smells divine ❤

• Katie Keys

17.10.2013 at 06:31 Reply

awe! you’re so cute

“P.P.P.S. I suck at tough love.”

• Jenni

17.10.2013 at 06:50 Reply

And one of those extenuating circumstances being – waking up next to a boy that you’re not ready to go fresh faced in front of! I got over that in a month or two, but my face suffered. I use the olive oil and witch hazel blend, but I’ll give this a try some time. Thanks!

• Sarah

17.10.2013 at 06:54 Reply

Bonus: Coconut oil will help your lashes grow too. 😀

• Cathey

17.10.2013 at 06:56 Reply

Love, love love using coconut oil to remove makeup – it’s actually the only thing I use to remove all my makeup, not just eye products.
    My only advice is to be careful rubbing it off with a cotton pad. The repeated stretching of that delicate skin could cause wrinkles in the long run. I take a washcloth, run it under hot water, wring it out, and press it to me face without rubbing it. It removes the makeup and works great! Plus it feels great – kind of like a mini sauna for your face! :)

• versicolorcloset

17.10.2013 at 06:56 Reply

Great tip! Will definitely share this :)

• Nancy

17.10.2013 at 07:11 Reply

I have been guilty of doing this and yes, I do know better! 😉 I love the idea of the coconut oil and I will try it out. I really don’t like eye makeup remover – don’t know why, just don’t like the residue. Love the photos and the raccoon eyes is a great one! Thanks for sharing! 😀 Have a “beautiful you” day!

• Lauren B

17.10.2013 at 07:12 Reply

I wash my makeup off at the end of the day in the shower. Can I use coconut oil in the shower?

• lizteabee

17.10.2013 at 18:11 Reply

Yup, I keep a little tub like this for shaving in my shower. You just have to careful that you take too much because it gets liquidy in the warm shower.

• Olga Diaz

17.10.2013 at 07:17 Reply

I recently started using coconut oil to remove my make up it is truly effective at removal and it does not leave my face a greasy mess

• Svitlana

17.10.2013 at 07:24 Reply

I enjoy reading you so much!! That’s because you write so kindly, lovingly and sincerely! I FEEL affection pouring at me from the pages of your blog. That is why yours is the only beauty blog I check out daily :)) I like the simplicity and joy in your posts, please keep that! Also, I feel that unlike some of the other beauty bloggers your attention is on the reader and reader’s needs and interests, rather than on your own beauty (which you have so much, by the way:)) Such attitude is so sweet, and makes me come back to read more!
    – S.

• Niki

17.10.2013 at 07:28 Reply

I use coconut oil to remove my mascara too! It’s the ONLY way to get my waterproof gunk off. I also mix it with sugar for a nice moisturizing facial scrub. It will NOT make you break out, promise!

• Kayla L

17.10.2013 at 07:30 Reply

Loving the lightand freshness of your new makeup room in these photos!

• Jess

17.10.2013 at 07:34 Reply

After massive breakouts with cystic acne, I’m frightened to use coconut oil anywhere near my face. I am still getting cystic acne occasionally with out using coconut oil but it’s not as bad. I’m wondering if coconut oil caused this and I’m still suffering the consequences (is that even possible?)…anyone else have this?

• sarah

17.10.2013 at 18:24 Reply

I have been told it helps with acne

• Mary

17.10.2013 at 07:40 Reply

Oh, thanks Cara, I will definitely try it next time!
    I recently purchased some coconut oil :).
    By the way I love new L’oreal miccelar water for removing all make up, before washing my face with some cleansing gel.

• Natalie

17.10.2013 at 07:51 Reply

I didn’t think I could love you anymore, but now I do! (:

• Beth

17.10.2013 at 08:18 Reply

As I started reading I was hoping you were gonna say to use coconut oil! It’s what I’ve been using the last 6 months and I’m loving it. Thanks for the tough love, I need to be better at this.

• Deb

17.10.2013 at 08:29 Reply

I totally just started using this same thing to remove my makeup earlier this week. Except I damped my cotton pad with warm water first and rub it directly into the coconut oil. The warm water helps to soften the coconut oil so it’s easier to rub on.

P.S I love your site and am totally addicted to everything you write!!

• Mariama

17.10.2013 at 08:31 Reply

Not being bossy at all, I love this! I bought coconut oil for my hair (I’ve got afro hair and going natural) so it’s great to see that it has this use too, and it’s so simple! Thanks for sharing!

• Terri

17.10.2013 at 08:33 Reply

Thanks for posting the diy eye makeup remover……never thought of that!! Duh!! I have been finding out that coconut oil is great for many things!!
    Love getting tips from you!! Keep up the great work!!!

• Ashley

17.10.2013 at 08:34 Reply

You are too stinking cute! I just bought coconut oil for my body moisturizer and a hair mask, now an all natural eye makeup remover!?!? Hells yeah 😉 Thanks Cara!!! xoxo

• Glorya

17.10.2013 at 08:34 Reply

I’ve been using coconut oil since I’ve started reading your blog…it’s been a couple months…the best place to buy it, for me, is Trader Joe’s, it is the most cost effective. Otherwise my local supermarket carries it at a large mark up. Most night’s I start by washing my face with my regular cleanser and then I switch to coconut oil to get deep down into the mascara removal and skin cleaning. BTW, I want to ask you Cara in a previous posting, the one of your sister-in-law’s Monday Make Over you highlighted her hair with something for blonds, what do you recommend for us brunettes so we can make our hair pop with that natural shine? I’d love you for some help as I am on a tight budget and still wanting to look great. luv ya

• Barbara

17.10.2013 at 08:55 Reply

Your blog just keeps getting better and better! I love all of your posts. So helpful and very easy to understand. You are so adorable! Keep up the amazing work, xxoo

• Angela

17.10.2013 at 08:59 Reply

Do you know if coconut oil can be used with eyelash extensions? I kind of think that oil is the enemy of extensions and extension glue, but wanted to see what you knew about it.

• lac114

17.10.2013 at 09:05 Reply

Very funny intro! 😀 And i am a stickler for washing off everything before bed, too! And the occassional glass of cabernet at bedtime as well.

• kathyj21

17.10.2013 at 09:05 Reply

I Love you Cara! This made me smile. How did you know I needed this? You are my fave.

• Amber Writes

17.10.2013 at 09:14 Reply

So trying this!! We ALWAYS have coconut oil in the house. I have sensitive eyes and have been needing something to moisturize my lashes. Thanks for the tip! :)

• Janis Churchill

17.10.2013 at 09:18 Reply

You totally crack me up! I am one of those afflicted with a conscience…. Sigh….Thanks for the idea of Coconut Oil, I am going to try another fab suggestion by you!

So far, I have purchased a bunch of makeup from your suggestions and have learned SOOOO much by watching/reading your blogs.

Thanks Love!

• Galina

17.10.2013 at 09:36 Reply

WHAT! I would have never ever ever thought of this, I usually just use coconut oil to drench my hair! A perfect solution when I’m at my boyfriend’s house because I hate lugging around my big ol’ eye makeup remover from my house. Can’t wait to try 😀

• Sylvia

17.10.2013 at 09:37 Reply

This is my favorite make-up remover as well! And the smell… Mmmm! Unfortunately, I can’t use it anymore since I got lash extensions! Missing it!

• Chessa

17.10.2013 at 09:38 Reply

I love the way you speak to us…it’s the language I understand ‘cuz I talk just like you! I too suck at tough love. I think out of all the makeup gurus I follow and receive e-mails from YOUR e-mails are the only ones I consistently read. You speak my language AND I love how everything is in the e-mail and you don’t have to click here there and everywhere to read ‘more’ on the message you’re trying to convey. Thank you for that!

• Jessica

17.10.2013 at 09:43 Reply

I think you are freakin’ awesome !!!

• Becky

17.10.2013 at 09:46 Reply

I love coconut oil as a makeup remover. I also use it as a moisturizer as well; it is wonderful especially as the cold air (here in the Midwest) is already starting to wreak havoc on my skin. PS. I am also an encourager of bad behavior. Wanna get together and go wild? :)

• Jeanne

17.10.2013 at 10:01 Reply

Cara I’m feeling the love! I requested this last week and I’m going to tell myself you did this just for me. :)

ONE QUESTION: I always feel like I have oil in my eye after I use eye makeup remover. I assume this will do the same. Does this happen to everyone?

• Laine

17.10.2013 at 10:28 Reply

I’ve been doing this for years! It’s the best remover possible, I’ll never do anything else. Plus it’s good for your skin and no weird chemicals!

• Beth

17.10.2013 at 10:32 Reply

Hi. Can you use coconut oil if you have lash extensions? I was told no oils on the lashes, but just wanted to ask? Thanks!

• Lisa

17.10.2013 at 11:00 Reply

Any suggestions on remover if you have eyelash extensions? Rubbing my eye with a cotton pad would rip all mine out with no remorse! I don’t wear mascara on them, but between the shadows and primers and foundations, cleaning is very important!!!

• Cara

17.10.2013 at 11:05 Reply

What about if I have contacts? When I have used oil-based makeup remover in the past it has always gotten under my contact lenses and blurred my vision.

P.S. I LOVE how you spell your name 😉

• Patti Rogers

17.10.2013 at 11:30 Reply

Coconut oil is the bomb! Haters and doubters, you are missing the best. But that’s your choice. It is my head to toe go to, Dogs and cats my RX for all ailments. I cook with it … I’m 58 years young, Judge me! The picture you see is two months old! Coconut oil cures all

• Addie

17.10.2013 at 11:56 Reply

You’re nails look super nice, are they your natural nails or acrylics? My wedding is in 16 days and I can’t decide if I should get fake nails or not!!!

• Addie

17.10.2013 at 11:57 Reply

****YOUR nails! AGH!

• Cindy

17.10.2013 at 13:06 Reply

I totally love you….

• Jodie Tighe

17.10.2013 at 14:50 Reply

Thank you! Sometimes it’s hard to remove bc of various extenuating circumstances, but we restless sleepers can just remove it in the middle of the night.
    I use Palmers cocoa butter for all sorts of cosmetic apps, will now get coconut oil.

• Megan

17.10.2013 at 16:41 Reply

I’ve already been doing this for months! One jar lasts FOREVER!!

• Hayley Grade

17.10.2013 at 19:01 Reply

What are your thoughts on Vaseline?? I’ve been using that since I was a teenager! Now i feel I must try this!! Not to mention you’re adorable. I’m going to have another glass of wine…I know you wouldn’t try to stop me! 😉

• Buy Obagi (Obagi Rosaclear)

17.10.2013 at 19:24 Reply

• Nancy Block

17.10.2013 at 20:13 Reply

Coconut oil is so versatile from cooking to beauty aids.

• afullpod

17.10.2013 at 20:51 Reply

LOVE you!

• Amara

17.10.2013 at 20:57 Reply

hahaha totally got me giggling with the check yourself out. i always do that during makeup removal… i think i look pretty scary WHILE putting makeup ON also.. it all comes together in the end so that makes it okay. haha

• Sherry Rebman

17.10.2013 at 22:51 Reply

Cara…you are soooo precious!! thanks for your tough love (kinda ) I have for years told my friends to NEVER yes NEVER sleep with makeup on!! Its just BAD!! haha. Glad you agree!! You are so adorable….happy to be enjoying your blogs once again…(for awhile there i wasnt getting any..weird) :)
    Have a fabulous weekend girl!!

• Victoria

18.10.2013 at 05:29 Reply

I did this last night, and it worked WAYYYY better than wipes. And it’s cheaper, too! I have a huge tub of it at home, so I am a happy camper.

BTW, I have been using Wen for a week now, based on your recommendation. I am loving it so far! I am someone who washes every day. I need a trim (it’s really way past time!), but after that, my hair will be great!

• Alexe @ Keys to the Cucina

18.10.2013 at 09:40 Reply

This looks so easy and good for your body too- must pick up some at the organic store!

• wendyswei

18.10.2013 at 09:58 Reply

I love that it’s so easy with just one ingredient! Does this work with waterproof mascara’s too?

• Marin D

18.10.2013 at 09:59 Reply

I am new to your site. I found you via Amy Rhodes. (I’m so glad you met her because we started talking about blogs and the Click Retreat and you came up. Yeah for me! How have I never seen this before?) Anyhow, I love this. I am having trouble finding an eye makeup remover I like. I can’t wait to try this out tonight. Thanks!

• Faith Warde

18.10.2013 at 10:05 Reply

Coconut oil is such a multipurpose product! I can’t wait to try this out!

Girlintheblackhat xx

• Mallory

18.10.2013 at 10:17 Reply

Sorry if this is redundant, I didn’t read through all of the replies…this is a fab idea for those who DON’T have eyelash extensions. The oil will breakdown the bonds of the adhesive sooner and they won’t last as long. Just something to keep in mind : ) Happy Friday!

• Jacqueline Robinson

18.10.2013 at 11:30 Reply

Lol you’re hilarious. I totally love you and I’m SUPER bad for this so I thank you for your not-really-tough-love-love 😉 No rhyme or reason just plain exhaustion/laziness. SO I am going to make your DIY remover and make a pact to take off my makeup every night! Thanks again! Awesome post :)

• Nina

18.10.2013 at 14:17 Reply

I absolutely LOVE using coconut oil to remove eye makeup!! Works like magic! I’ve been doing this for a while now and not only do you moisturize, but your lashes get a slight growth boost too. :) Gotta love coconut oil.

• Cait

18.10.2013 at 19:21 Reply

Belle has always been my favorite princess for two reasons 1. She was the only Princess who looked like me. Growing up I always felt that blond/ blue eyed was the standard of beauty until Belle and 2. She loved to read. I almost died when I first saw that library. Seriously, my heaven! My daddy also took me to see the movie!

• Annie

19.10.2013 at 06:59 Reply

I love your manicure!! Do you use tips or are those your natural nails?

• Adele

19.10.2013 at 07:05 Reply

It’s not easy being a Bossy Betty and Sally Sweetstuff at the same time, but you nailed it sister.

• Jan

19.10.2013 at 07:58 Reply

Tried this last night and worked magically! Btw, I’m dying to know, where can I get that headband???

• Jan

19.10.2013 at 07:59 Reply

Duh i need to read…I see you posted where to get the headband. Thanks, you’re awesome!

• Randi

22.10.2013 at 08:57 Reply

Eye makeup remover is so expensive. I found another DIY recipe I really like. I save an empty eye makeup remover bottle and fill it with 1 part baby shampoo, 1 part baby oil, and 1 part water. Shake really well and appy to cotton balls to remove eye makeup. It works really well. I don’t like that vaseline-type feel so this works really well for me too!

• Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies | deliciousbalance

01.11.2013 at 12:57 Reply

[…] much. I have been using it in the shower in this form. I have been using before I go to bed like this. And, finally, I have been using it in the kitchen to make these delicious […]

• Ashley

05.11.2013 at 08:04 Reply

Caution when using coconut oil as eye make up remover. It clogs your tear ducts and causes eye dryness. My cousin now has to use eye drops for 2 months to unclog her tear ducts due to using coconut oil as an eye makeup remover. She was advised to use non oil based eye make up remover.

• Juliette

10.11.2013 at 23:19 Reply

This worked so well…I feel like a big dumbo…all these years of spending so much money and after I toned with some lavender witch hazel, I applied just a tiny weeny bit all over my face and it feels so smooth..I’m 59 and feel like I just saved my skin…thank you so so much..now if it just removed wrinkles…lol

• Karmen

20.12.2013 at 20:21 Reply

Tried this for the first time. Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! It works so well! Better than all the different brands of eye make up remover I have ever tried. I can’t believe I didn’t try this sooner! Thank you!!!!

• Jackie

02.03.2014 at 23:03 Reply

I use the coconut oil to remove my makeup, but I follow up with face wash. The coconut oil doesn’t sting, but it does make my vision pretty blurry. Which I find SUPER annoying. Just a tip to make it easier to use the coconut oil (especially for those of us who live in cold climates). Scrape the coconut oil out of the jar into a bowl and mix on med-high speed with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy. Whipping it gives it the best texture. Much easier than trying to rub hard little blobs of coconut oil on your face. P.S. I love your raccoon face!

• 15 Beauty Tricks Using Household Items – DIY Home Decor

25.04.2014 at 06:57 Reply

[…]  Via maskcara.com […]

• Links Worth Sharing - Week of October 19, 2013 - Simply Frugal

05.05.2014 at 11:56 Reply

[…] DIY Eye Makeup Remover […]

• Favourite Things | Love & Paris

09.05.2014 at 11:34 Reply

[…] 6 // This Mexican Chocolate Sorbet from The Gouda Life. Try almond milk over water. 7 // This DIY Eye Make-up Remover from Maskcara. Think coconut oil. […]

• Tip Tuesday: Erase your makeup | Maskcara

13.05.2014 at 04:25 Reply

[…] have already praised the merits of removing makeup with coconut oil which I still love, but the beauty of this is the ease! All you need is that cloth and you’re […]

• Splurge VS Save | Maskcara

11.06.2014 at 11:43 Reply

[…] job. So if the cheap one removes your makeup…why spend the extra cash?? I love just using coconut oil or The Makeup […]

• Haley H.

15.07.2014 at 20:29 Reply

I could NOT BELIEVE how well this worked! I’ll never buy eye makeup remover again!

• verre oakley radar

28.08.2014 at 11:55 Reply

À ce stade venir en Chine, que ce soit pour lui-même va jouer un rôle très actif ou contre l’oiseau marque t-SOUL, selon les sources, l’Union a été la création d’oiseau de communication internationale t-Chine importe siège de la marque SOUL et aspects tertiaires des oiseaux, a été fait des progrès positifs. Croire que la tendance des oiseaux de tert est susceptible de fabriquer une nouvelle vague de raids en Chine..

• ray ban wayfarer pas cher

28.08.2014 at 11:56 Reply

Limites de la vision, des observations, le tir, la collaboration est très gênant, Dans de nombreux cas, les troupes en ordre de bataille est fragmenté, s’étaient dispersés en unités individuelles fonctionner indépendamment Deuxièmement, est l’ennemi mélangé avec l’autre, de verrouillage, dangereux et forte. Parce qu’il n’y a pas un front clair, confondant l’ennemi, l’ennemi et les civils mélangé, vous formé dans Là, je suis, je vous porte dans une autre impasse, mais le côté offensif à l’air libre, contre une cachette du parti dans l’obscurité, il est plus difficile et augmente le risque de combats de rue cette action militaire a.

• Trine @ Creative Pink Butterfly

02.09.2014 at 01:34 Reply

I have tried this for the last few days, but it does not seam to work properly!

When I try to remove it I get small specks of mascara instead of the racoon looking eyes. Also I cannot seam to get it all off my lashes.

Any tips??