Celebrity Looks

Pretty Little Liars Indeed.

Have some beauty inspiration by way of these little hotties.
Pretty Indeed.

Have a pretty little day:)

April 9, 2013 at 4:56 am

That’s not fair! They are way too beautiful!

Miss Viola Swamp (@imaqt209421)
    April 9, 2013 at 6:07 am

April 9, 2013 at 6:08 am

Love this show!!! Can’t wait for June 11. The start of Season Four!!!

AToY Photography
    April 9, 2013 at 6:39 am

I HEART PLL!!! Yes, I’m 30 and love me some PLL!!! (and those girls always look flawless) I’m addicted to Vampire Diaries too 🙂

April 9, 2013 at 8:33 am

Oh my gosh, i’m so glad you like PLL too, I was almost ashamed for loving it so much and being a LOT older than the hormonal 16 year old’s its aimed at. It is just too good!! 🙂

April 9, 2013 at 10:54 am

These girls are so pretty :((((

I would LOVE it if you would check my blog out and maybe even follow too? 😀

Melissa Cameron
    April 9, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Ok, I know you are busy being a wife and mom and moving and living and EVERYTHING ELSE just know that you are missed!!! 🙂 I miss your tutorials so much! But I’m excited because you gave me an idea for a new show to watch on Netflix 🙂 xoxo

April 9, 2013 at 12:38 pm

i love pretty little liars!! obsessed with their hair and makeup, especially ashley bensons character, Hanna. makes me want to go blonde!!

Bonnie Sweeney
    April 9, 2013 at 12:40 pm

You should do a series of hair and make-up for them! I love their looks!

Amy B
      April 9, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Yes please!!! Love their big gorgeous eye look!!

April 11, 2013 at 2:30 pm

I looove that show! I just love to look at their makeup and clothes!

April 11, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Would really love to know what they use on set to achieve that perfect pink lip!

April 20, 2013 at 2:56 pm

You should do a PLL inspired make-up tutorial series!! 🙂

IDK My BFF Jes
    June 2, 2013 at 5:41 pm

They are all flawless! I would kill for a tutorial to recreate Lucy’s hair and makeup from the second row pictures on the right. Pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top!!!!

June 3, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Just got hooked on this show too and watched ALL of the episodes. Then I MET ALI in Target!!! She’s dating one of my former students and I pretended not to know she was famous and just said she looked familiar. She was very sweet and humble. Also recently got hooked on your blog and have scrolled through all past posts. Now I have my coworkers hooked and we all check the blog each Monday for Makeover Monday. THANK YOU!! I love your philosophy of beauty and you’re very talented.

October 12, 2013 at 1:31 pm

;i too love love love me some PLL, despite exceeding the targeted audience age by too many years to admit….a tutorial to recreate hair and makeup would be FABulous!! (for me, Shay Mitchell and Lucy Hale would be amazing because I am a brunette, lol)

lunette ski oakley
    August 28, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Fils doux froid, l’hiver froid dans l’environnement du Nord demeure solide, à l’aise, facile à attacher. Pour votre santé, nous vous recommandons de choisir ne contient pas de substances nocives 6P fil haut élastique de gel TPE.

nike air max structure
    August 28, 2014 at 12:04 pm

De la déesse classique est devenu le visage familier de l’émission est apparu sur elle étaient Dsquared2, Fendi, Gucci et d’autres grand spectacle, mais aussi de prendre le temps sortant de la réception Bulgari, bien que des articles d’habillement salle encore à améliorer, mais cette posture Fashion Week Sike déjà rattrapage prédécesseurs, cependant, derrière le décor est lianzhouzhuan précipiter l’excès de vitesse, le remplacement fréquent des 22 ensembles de formes, se réveiller chaque matin pour boire du café noir comme la médecine. Je me souviens quand elle était à Paris, une journée à cause de la pluie grand embouteillage, même si seulement un kilomètre de l’émission, mais il faut un parking, comme le blocage.