Indian Afghan

When I bought this Nick asked if I made it out of an Indian afghan, I felt the description was very appropriate.
For some reason when you get an interesting pattern like this one it seems like it goes with everything. I especially like items that go with everything because I can’t buy a new sweater to go over every outfit I have!

Sweater Nordstrom (here) Jeans Nordstrom (here) Tank Target (old) Should Target (old)

January 22, 2013 at 6:24 am

January 22, 2013 at 7:07 am

Great sweater, so true looks like it would go with everything!

January 22, 2013 at 7:18 am

I love this whole look. I’m in Canada so I went on Target online to see if I could find it! No such luck!!

January 22, 2013 at 7:46 am

The sweater is at Nordstrom’s, try the link above… I found it on there.

January 22, 2013 at 7:30 am

I love the sweater! And I love your whole blog! You’re my favorite how-to gal!!!

January 22, 2013 at 7:35 am

Did you get hilights?! I see blonde?? Love your hair!

January 22, 2013 at 3:21 pm

yes…sort of..long story! I wish be sharing haha!

January 22, 2013 at 7:57 am

it looks as thou you have sprites around you in the first photo, but am sure its the sun. Love the Sweater and Shoes

January 22, 2013 at 8:06 am

Super cute sweater, love versatile pieces!!

January 22, 2013 at 8:07 am

I couldn’t get the link to the jeans to work. Did anyone else get it to work? Thanks!

January 22, 2013 at 3:22 pm

SORRY! I fixed it, that you so much for letting me know!

January 22, 2013 at 10:50 am

Link for the jeans isn’t working…

January 22, 2013 at 2:11 pm

This sweater suits you prerry great!!!! Look gorgeous on these pics!

Your posts about beauty products are extremely useful for me!)) I psent hours here on your blog!

January 22, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Sorry for mistakes in the post above! I am really embarrased about it!

the Narcissist
    January 22, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Love that sweater! I have a very similar one which I find myself wearing like every weekend now! Your blog has made me forget how to spell “mascara”…every time I try to write it, I spell it “maskcara”! 🙂

Jenna @ Demure in Diamonds
    January 22, 2013 at 7:54 pm

You look darling!! I adore those sandals and your laid back look. Love the hot pink 🙂

XO Jenna

Rachel Larson
    January 23, 2013 at 2:42 pm

So you’re my favorite blogger EVER and I just got married last weekend and I decided in order to save some money and get the EXACT look I wanted, I would do my own makeup. Now I am a licensed hair stylist so I’m not completely beauty brain dead…but I usually stick to hair! Well I’ve been following you FOREVER and when I decided to do my own makeup for my wedding, you came to mind first, because I am in no way great at makeup. Anyways..I watched about 6 of your tutorials and went through pages and pages and pages of posts about makeup! I bought a bunch of stuff you recommended and decided to give it a whirl! I mixed a bunch of your tutorials together to come up with the look I wanted! When I practiced, the day before my wedding…hehe oops, I thought it would be a train wreck and that I would do a TERRIBLE job and I was majorly regretting deciding to do it on my own (I even googled places to go for a last minute, desperate make-up do). I took my time and had each tutorial that I was taking from playing in the background and did everything the best that I could and to my surprise..it was BEAUTIFUL! I couldn’t believe my eyes. My favorite things was the HAC-ing. It made such a difference and my face has never looked so smooth and awesome! Sounds conceited right?? I know! But I’m totally not..I was just really proud that it worked! And that I was able to do it!! Also I’ve never in my life gotten more compliments on my makeup! Sorry I know this is really long but I just wanted to tell you THANK YOU so much!! I love your site and appreciate it so so much. I have had a complex about my skin because I have A LOT of hyper-pigmentation from past acne and you have helped me so much! I feel way more confident and less embarrassed by my skin. Anyways…keep doing what you’re doing because you are amazing and funny and I am OBSESSED with your blog. Thank you again!!

January 24, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Cute sweater! My husband recently bought a zip-up hoodie that totally looks like something from the Old Pueblo. Now you make me want to get one of my own!

Debbie Barry
    January 26, 2013 at 11:05 am

Cara- Love your posts and tutorials! You are so beautiful and hopefully you know that you are changing peoples lives and self confidence. Even though its just a simple thing like makeup, it can totally transform self confidence and therefore help someone also feel good about the inside not just the outside! On another note I would love to know who you are a makeup artist for? I think it would be such a fun job.
    Just wanted to say thank you for all your posts, I’m hooked.

Warwick Locksmith
    May 2, 2013 at 2:09 am

well i also like this afghan its very nice, and amazing color you have choosed thats nice.