This hair looks like it takes forever but it really doesn’t and for me at least it lasts for DAYS!
Just throw some dry shampoo into the roots and hairspray in the morning. Easy as chocolate pie (if you buy the crust cause otherwise pie really isn’t very easy at all.)
A. When my hair is damp I run the Oil-licious through the bottom half of of my hair.
B. Spritz dry hair with some heat protectant. (I am loving all of the GOT2Be products lately! so inexpensive and awesome!)
C. 1/2 Inch curling iron. (it doesn’t need to be a wand just don’t use the clamp if it’s an iron)
1. Section off hair.
2. Wrap 1 inch locks around iron tightly and as close to the root as you can without getting burned.
Leave out the bottom 3rd of the hair out.
Hold for 8 seconds
3. Gently wrap the bottom third of the hair loosely around the iron and hold for 4 seconds. Repeat. Curling the entire head in 1 inch sections rotating away from your face and towards your face for curl direction. leave out bang area.
4. Curl the bangs away from your face wrapping the hair loosely from root to ends and holding for 4 seconds.
Let hair rest for 5 minutes.
5. SHAKE & SPRAY!! This hair style requires a lot of shaking to get it looking big and natural. Then spray with a flex hold hairspray.
6. Flip your hair a lot to draw attention to your total hair hotness.