Makeup Products Tips & Tricks

Trending

These are my favorite fall makeup trends…winter is going to be here so soon, so try these now…before we are bombarded with new winter trends to get to!

Or just see what you like about these and use them as long as you like…trends are really just an excuse to buy more stuff. Pretty is pretty.

BOLD BROWS~
I used a soft angled brush for these so they looked bold but also soft, the point is to make them look natural. I you already have bold brows, let em grow a little. I envy you. My dad was kind enough to pass along to me his feet and his brows. Thanks pops:)

BERRY LIPS & CHEEKS~
Looks so fresh and pretty and totally makes your eyes stand out.  I used Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine

NATURAL BROWN SMOKEY EYE~
I shadowed in a big circle around my eyes using a medium sized shadow brush and theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer. ( I like to multi-task products as much as possible)

p.s. I am sorry I totally took the weekend off so I will be responding to all o you ASAP!

9 Comments

Lisa
    November 19, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Hi Cara! Did you use the Dream Bouncy Blush on your lips as well?
    By the way, I LOVE your blog and all your great beauty tips! My makeup & hair have never looked better since I subscribed to your blog! (I started using Wen, also, and I’m in LOVE!!!! :)) THANKS, Cara!!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Cara
      November 19, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Thank you! I did! It works great as a lip tint also!

Sam
    November 19, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Hey Cara, I know Christmas is still a month away but it will come sooner than we think! And every single year I struggle on what to wear/how to do my hair/makeup on Christmas. My family gatherings aren’t fancy yet they’re not causal either, and there’s always a million pictures being taken no matter what! any suggestions??

Cara
      November 19, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Oh I know exactly what you are talking about! I’m planning a post on just the thing! I’ll post it soon so you can prep!

Hallie
    November 19, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Can you please do a post on BB cream? What is the purpose of it? I’ve been seeing it everywhere and can’t decide if it’s anything more than just a tinted moisturizer and how it should be used. I even saw somebody say they put it on before bed after washing their face. Who makes the best one?

Cara
      November 19, 2012 at 7:54 pm

haha yes, these new products can be so confusing! Is it real? is it hype!? I’ll post:)

Lisa {Smart Food and Fit}
    November 20, 2012 at 9:22 am

Just bought the dream bouncy blush but in a peachy color, going back to purchase the pink/plum colors. Didn’t realize it goes on so light. Love your YouTube turtorials, so helpful! 🙂

smartin
    November 28, 2012 at 4:20 am

Would love to win the necklace. I have two special little ones in my life that I would love to carry with me each day by having their initials on this neclace.

Nicole
    March 18, 2013 at 5:48 pm

I’m behind the times and reading this whole blog in one day! You are just gorgeous (and look like Jenna Dewan) and full of great tips!