My Life

These are some answers to questions I get asked most often….

1. What color hair dye do you use?
The only easy answer on this’n is my root color. I dye my own roots with Garnier Nutrisse Haircolor in Black Tea Soft Black. The rest of my hair is basically a result of fade out due to not coloring it often and never using permanent color on it. When I do color it I usually only color sections so that it ends up looking un-uniform and natural. For that I used Redkin Shades EQ NB3 (tell that to your stylist because I think they only sell it to pros)

2. Are you related to Steven Tyler?
Ok so no one actually asks me this…but in case you were wondering the answer is no. Our likeness seems to be merely a coincidence.

3. Do you have eyelash extensions?
Yes. I love them! In case you are in the area Latisha Springer does them,
she is a total pro { her # is 435.229.5878}

4. Where do you live?
I live in Utah.
The two questions that almost always follow this answer would be:
Do you Ski?
No. I have never even been skiing actually. I live in the part of Utah that is closer to Las Vegas than to Salt Lake City so I end up in sin city much more often than ski city.
I am afraid of the cold but I want to go skiing and I will go skiing, this year even.
Are you a Mormon?
Yep! I am indeed. When I was searching something in google the other day this came up

I thought it was funny. I don’t know about us being hot, I’m glad people think we’re nice at least. But seriously though, why are manhole covers round???? And why is my computer screen SO DIRTY?

I will do more later, some answers take at least a whole post to themselves.

September 10, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Eek, Mormon too. We are so hot. Woop woop!

September 10, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Hahaha!!! So so funny! I’d like to think we’re nice and hot too 🙂

September 10, 2012 at 6:54 pm

You are just so cute! My sisters and I just LOVE your blog…we’ll call each other up sometimes and be like “did you see her new post?!…just checkin” 🙂 It’s been a little while since you wrote it, but I just had to laugh at your post about mean girls with the bare foot blonde girl, because that is exactly what a lot of people think of you! That you are just gorgeous and everyone would like to be like you! I had to share you on my blog before so everyone could see how amazing you are too, and I had to refer to your mean girls post again to because I had a similar experience to yours, and I thought your post said it perfectly! I hope you don’t mind…again!

September 13, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Thank you so much! I love your blog too! Thanks soooo much for sharing! You guys are so sweet!

September 10, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Haha! Mormons really are hot though.. everyone says that when they come to Utah =)
    P.S. love your checkout post, it is SO true!

September 11, 2012 at 12:49 am

Lol! I had a woman email me once and asked if I was Mormon (I’m not) because I “looked” it. I had no idea people could look mormon so I didn’t respond…maybe I should’ve said “thanks” I now realize!

September 11, 2012 at 3:08 am

I’m Mormon too!! how funny. Well I LOVE your blog, I found you on pinterest a few months ago. Thanks for all of your amazing posts!

September 11, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Sooo….. What are your thoughts on your fellow Mormon, Mitt Romney?

September 13, 2012 at 6:55 pm

EEEEK, no getting political! I have to come to my blog to get away from all of that:) haha

September 13, 2012 at 1:22 pm

^ this is a beauty blog, not a political debate. Unrelevant question.

September 13, 2012 at 1:24 pm

* irrelevant I meant.

elizabeth moon
    September 15, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I have been reading your blog for about 3 weeks now and I have watched several tutorials and bought most of your ulitmate list makeup. I have to say, everyone keeps asking me if I’ve lost weight! I haven’t, my makeup just looks a lot more flattering. THANK YOU!

Kim Bellejahrette
    September 18, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Seriously? You live in UTAH? How happy this just made me!!! I found you on Pinterest and then went to your web sight about a year ago…been a fan ever since! (The happiness due to you living in Utah, where I live, and also the LDS status!) Coolest! I admire you so much, would love to “run into you”, and think you are gorgeous. Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!! Holla!!!!

Angie S
    September 28, 2012 at 11:43 pm

I just found your blog and I’m loving the tutorials! I’m very unimaginative and afraid of trying anything new, plus I’m just not up-to-speed on what’s current. Thankfully, I found your basic makeup kit list and now I have some new tricks to try out!
    And now to answer the question. Manhole covers are round so that they do not fall through the hole itself. 🙂 Other shapes could, at least in theory, be turned in such a way that the cover could fit into the hole.

October 12, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Please do a tutorial on eyelash extensions! On how you wash your face and take care of them pleeeease!!!!

January 9, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Love your blog…I’ve been reading it all day! Thanks for all the great tutorials.

BTW…man hole covers are round so they don’t fall in the hole! And those things are heavy! would probably kill somebody if they fell through. My hubby hase broken a few toes. 🙂

June 26, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Manhole covers are round so they don’t fall through the hole! If they were square you’d be able to lift them, rotate then and drop them through the hole. 🙂