Beauty Basics Celebrity Looks Makeup Tutorials

Look THREE {Basics Series}

I Chose Lindsay Lohan’s Makeup because it’s REALLY pretty, and a good option to focus on the EYES.

plus I had a bunch of requests for it. So (besides being blonde, the wig was HIDEOUS)
I recreated the whole look.

All from my Ultimate Makeup Collection

Specifically, I used:
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Nude
LORAC PRO Palette 0.08 oz
CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil in Mink
Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun Bronze

September 5, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Love this, love her, love you – hot as balls!!

September 5, 2012 at 9:37 pm

This looks awesome! Can you list which brushes you used, especially the eye brushes, and for which step / color you used it for? Thanks! I really want to get the sephora brushes soon!

September 5, 2012 at 11:23 pm

Regarding the Rimmel bronzer: In the past, you’ve recommended the color “Sun Dance”so I bought that but now you are using “Sun Bronze”. Do you feel there is enough of a difference that I should use “Sun Bronze” instead? My skin, hair and eye color is similar to yours. Please let me know. Thanks.

September 6, 2012 at 12:09 am

Definitely NOT a visible difference at all! That’s why I get them confused! I have had both and honestly didn’t notice a difference:)

September 6, 2012 at 12:33 am

Thanks so much for doing this look!!! I am getting married summer 2014 and I went for a makeup trial a few weeks ago. I asked her to do this look on me and she was clueless. Needless to say I will be going to someone else but at least they can see how you do it. I wish I could afford to fly you to Newport for my wedding. Any chance you will want to vacation in Newport Rhode Island on 8/1/14???

September 6, 2012 at 1:59 am

Haha I would love to!!

September 8, 2012 at 3:01 am

Hi Cara!!!

Love love love this!! I couldn’t watch the video because I need to be appearing to do ‘work’. So you may have mentioned in the video but what did you use on your lips? Or what would you recommend to mimic the lip look? Thank you!!

September 10, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I used the smoldering eyeliner today…any tips on getting it to stay put? Mine is pratically running down my face. Well maybe just all over my eye-bags. Help!

July 7, 2013 at 12:32 pm

I love this! It’s a great look for going out at night. I actually just started blogging myself, and I was wondering, what kind of camera do you use for your videos? Whatever you use, the quality is wonderful.

March 11, 2014 at 2:01 am

INCREDIBLE look, Cara! Absolutely stunning, beautiful, mesmerizing, mega watt hot! White hot! I will have to practice very diligently to recreate this look on myself. Whew! Crazy beautiful look! Thank you infinity for doing this amazing tutorial. 🙂

March 8, 2015 at 11:59 am

I’d love a second “the ultimate makeup kit”, this time with non drugstore items. I don’t mind every now and again investing in something long lasting… Thanks!

Sarah (Burtis)Lehman (@sarahannelehman)
    September 28, 2015 at 11:52 pm

I love this look. It looks to be similar to Brigitte Bardot’s makeup.