Sephora Brushes ALERT

Holy Hannah.

Sephora’s brush collection has been $275 dollars for as long as I can remember. That is so much money and although I was willing to spend $35 dollars a piece on two of their brushes I just couldn’t bring myself to fork out the quarter of a thousand dollars in one lump sum.
Well the whole set is on sale now for $99!!!!!!
I only had 130 bucks to my name and still bought them.
I adore the Sephora brushes I have and so if you are in the market for a super high quality set, shoot for this deal NOW!

BUT HEY, If you are just starting out, or if you are low on cash I still love the Morphe brushes and I definitely don’t want you to get over whelmed, this was just too good of deal to not tell you guys about!

Joyclyn Wise
    September 4, 2012 at 5:10 am

What a deal! I just bought this widget set yesterday ( I’m hoping they will work okay for me!
    Love they basics kit post, bought a bunch of the stuff today 🙂

September 5, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Okay. I love your blog! I am 31 years old and consider myself a total makeup failure. I try my best, but my best just ends up looking like you without makeup. Now I am on a quest to improve my skills and am using your blog as a guide. I know I need new brushes (right now my supply consists of a blush brush, an eyeshadow brush, and an eyebrow comb), but this set kind of overwhelms me. What do I do with all of these?? What is that fan thing for? 3 fluffy brushes? What do I do with those? LOL, see, makeup failure 🙁

September 6, 2012 at 1:56 am

Hmmm, nevermind, I found the brush post 🙂 Thanks!!

September 6, 2012 at 1:57 am

haha I was just going to link you to it! Thanks April!

September 10, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Just wanted to drop a note saying I LOVE your blog. May have impulsively purchased this and the Lorac eyeshadow set on Sephora. Those free samples just seal the deal for me! Thanks for the great tips– I used the date night make-up tutorial the other night and got so many compliments 🙂

October 17, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I can’t find this set of brushes. Do you know if they are still on sale? Or could you give me a link? Thanks!!

December 28, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Im so excited about the brushes!! i found a promo code that gets it down to 79.00 dollars 🙂 enjoy

December 28, 2012 at 10:45 pm