AskCara Skin Skin Tutorials Skincare Tips & Tricks

3 ways bacteria gets on your face!

that bacteria sneaks up on you!

1. Your PILLOW

You are smooshing your face in to this little thing all night.
Of course, your face SHOULD be clean by the time it hits the pillow. I confess a few weeks ago I was feeling like my skin was lookin’ pretty clear, and you know what I did? I got cocky. When I was tired and lazy at night I told myself I was above the rules. I didn’t even have the decency to use a wipe to take my makeup off! Now I am paying the ultimate price. Don’t let that happen to you, but even if you do clean your face, you should also clean your pillow once a week.

2. Your PHONE

If I was bacteria, and I wanted to someday become a zit, I would totally hang out on phone screens. It’s like Hollywood for up and coming blackheads. Which is why I carry disinfectant wipes in my purse and whenever I remember to, I swipe it across my phone.

3. Your HANDS

This may not be the first time you’ve been told to wash your hands so I won’t belabor it. Just add great skin to the list of reasons to wash them often.  And keep them off your face as often as possible.

August 21, 2012 at 4:22 pm

“If I was bacteria, and I wanted to someday become a zit, I would totally hang out on phone screens. It’s like Hollywood for up and coming blackheads.” haha! You are hilarious! But thanks for the reminder to clean the phone. I always forget that one!

August 21, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Love you Tammy!

August 21, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Clary Sage drops or sage drops applied topically are God send!! And wild Oregano is amazing too!! Read up on em 🙂

sara maurer
    August 22, 2012 at 1:10 am

hahahaha! I too get cocky every once in a while and hate myself for it later. I need to remember to clean my phone more often..

On another note, I you are being pinned like crazy! I see you everywhere! Yay for you!

January 11, 2014 at 6:07 am

Hello Cara!!! Do you think pillowcases lead to acne breakouts?

nike air max rouge
    August 28, 2014 at 11:49 am

A cette époque, M. Ningning renchérit: Vous n’avez pas peur d’une blague, je crains Ningning souffrent, alors assurez-vous de prendre des mesures, mais Nene a insisté pour que tous les droits, elle est un médecin, peut-être pas tort, je vais écouter ses mots, mais le résultat, hélas ……

oakley lunette pas cher
    August 28, 2014 at 11:49 am

Ce n’est pas seulement l’un des téléphone phare de Nokia, c’est toute la famille, alors le produit phare de Windows Phone, sous l’apparence délicate accueillir de nombreux configuration admirable. Lumia 900 le matériel est sans aucun doute une victoire, mais une seule chose: il fonctionne sous Windows Phone 7.5 système.

birkenstock sale
    August 16, 2015 at 4:52 am

buy birkenstocks online

garbage disposal reviews titan
    August 16, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Question 1: Why doesn?t my disposal job when I turn it
    on. Ideally you have found thee leak prior to anything has obtained ruined.