Makeup Tips & Tricks Tutorials

The anatomy of a BOLD LIP

Bold baby.
These lips are not for sissies.
If you are ready to get serious about your lip color, you are in luck.
This video has not one, not two, BUT THREE bold choices PLUS an action packed tutorial for each!

I also found this little lip color finder from makeup forever and it must be pretty accurate because I already had like three of the colors it chose for me and I hadn’t even seen this when I bought them.

I used:
CoverGirl Perfect Blend Pencil Mink
REVLON Lip Butter in Cherry Tart
MAC Lipstick in Saint Germain
Maybelline Lip Stick in Passionate Plum

August 19, 2012 at 3:22 pm

love the look of your site. it’s new right? also, you’re stunning, as always. i want bold lipstick!

August 19, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I am so excited to try this! Thank you for being so explanatory, you answered every question I had about a bold lip

August 19, 2012 at 3:51 pm

love your looks that you do.

August 19, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Every time I see someone wearing bold lipstick, they have dark hair like you. I feel like it just doesn’t look good on me because my hair is not dark enough. I wish I could do it, but I feel blond=clownish. True or false?

August 21, 2012 at 12:27 am

FALSE! Check out all of the blonds I have pinned that have bold lips! You would look so pretty, your gorgeous lips need some bold stick. serious,

August 19, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Gorgeous… as always!

August 19, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Oh, love that third one on you!

August 21, 2012 at 12:42 am

I love the bold lip look! I actually went out and picked up the revlon lip butter in cherry tarte today and I love it! It is the first really red lip color that I can pull off and I can’t wait to try it out this weekend. Thanks for the tutorial!

August 21, 2012 at 2:36 am

I love your website! You are so gorgeous! I’ve been curious and couldn’t find it on your site, but what kind of face wash and lotion do you use? Your skin always looks amazeballs!

August 30, 2012 at 1:15 am

Is the Mink pencil an eyeliner or a lip liner….I am having a hard time finding it…I wonder can you use an eye pencil on lips??

August 30, 2012 at 3:07 am

it is n eye pencil…so yes! I prefer it because I feel like most lip pencils are created to be much softer which tends to fade much faster. I love the consistency and color of this eye pencil. Look in the Covergirl section near the ground (that’s where I always find it)

September 5, 2012 at 4:47 pm

You’re a gem, now I am having a super hard time finding the PLUM lipstick….Passionate Plum or you have also called another name???
        The eyeliner seems to be sold out everywhere I go!!! LOL
        Any recommendations as to a coloured liner that is similar?? I bought a Nude NYC, pencil lip liner.
        I have red lips naturally FYI….any suggestions?? Or will the nude be good?

Lorrie Jo
    August 30, 2012 at 5:24 pm

I have small, thin lips. Can you give me suggestions on how to make them look fuller? (Brown hair if you need that information.

September 3, 2012 at 8:40 pm

Ok so I went and found the cherry tart lip stick but I can’t seem to find the plum one. In your video you say it’s plum jewel but then under the video you have it listed as passionate plum. I can’t find either in my walgreens or Wal-Mart and I really want that gorgeous plum color! 🙂 help!

December 15, 2013 at 6:40 am

I’m kinda new to lip-make up, how do you make it stay on all day? If you are eating or drinking or anything, it just seems to fade away..