The Winner

A million thank you’s to those of you who entered. I loved reading all of the comments, you guys are the freakin’ best!

The lucky winner is …

Georgette Crush!!!

YAY! Email me asap with your address girl! [email protected]
I am so excited for you! You are gonna LOVE IT!

To those of you who didn’t win, I know how you feel, I don’t ever win anything.

…Speaking of winning, you know who else won this weekend?

Ryan Lochte.
Sexiest  swimmer in the history of ever.

July 30, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Agree 100% he totally rocks
    my world.

July 30, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I am not mad you posted his pic. 🙂

July 30, 2012 at 11:47 pm

That definitely made not winning a bit sweeter!

Congratulations, Georgette! Maybe we’ll get a guest post tutorial? 😉

July 31, 2012 at 1:12 am

Sigh…I used to think he was hot, until I heard him speak. I’m not saying he isn’t intelligent, but he doesn’t sound like it, haha.

July 31, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Ok, I must say I am so happy today! Stumbling through my favorited blogs, I give yours a peek in hopes, one more time, that maybe I was doing something wrong and you really were still here! I knew you tried some new venture that frankly I couldn’t figure out what you were doing! It was nothing like what I had quickly become obsessed with! What happened to my girl!! So today, I give it one more try a and VOILA ! You are back!! I have spent the last 2 hours catching up on all your posts from when you first left and I am just want to say, thank you thank you for coming back…sometimes the grass isn’t greener and the dangling carrot isn’t worth jumping and taking! So welcome back and thank you, on behalf of all your obsessed readers like me, thank you for coming back and making the world a prettier place, one fabulous tutorial at a time! xoxo Annie in MN

August 1, 2012 at 2:18 am

Annie-I so agree with you!

-Another Maskcara Fanatic

August 7, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I’ve watched this Ryan video a thousand times and it still cracks me up.