Celebrity Looks Makeup Tutorials

Me as K-Stew as Snow White

This makeup is SO EASY and really doesn’t look like you are wearing makeup at all. You just look prettier!

Here is Kristen Stewart looking confused. Which isn’t a shock considering 9 of her 10 expressions are some form of confusion.

Here I am trying to look confused. Which isn’t hard for me. I just have to think about the snowy part in “Inception.” Works every time.

Here is the tutorial:
I kind of got into K-Stew character for this video, and by that I mean that I am none too enthusiastic. This was not on purpose, it was mostly due to lack of sleep.
Don’t be mad! The makeup is still pretty:)

For this look I used:
Mac Eyeshadow in Espresso (for brows)
Tarte Cheek Stain in Tickled
Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Shadow in Bad to the Bronze
Light Brown Eyeshadow
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
Loreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

June 19, 2012 at 7:47 pm

You are so gorgeous! I love your blog so much!

June 19, 2012 at 8:00 pm

love it!

June 19, 2012 at 8:31 pm

OOOOO joy! Babylips! xoxo

June 19, 2012 at 8:33 pm

June 20, 2012 at 12:31 am

Love your K stew impression ha ha spot on!
    Pretty look 🙂

June 20, 2012 at 9:55 am

haha the 90s hand through the hair!!!

June 20, 2012 at 3:07 pm

…and again I am amazed. How do you do it??

June 21, 2012 at 3:51 am

I have very dark brows, and would like to try some of the different shapes you do, but since they are so dark and thick I’m not sure if it would really work? What are your suggestions, leave them or can I change them up a bit??

June 22, 2012 at 3:42 am

Wow! You actually have the features of a brunette Charlize Theron. Thanks for the look!

Megan Shaheen
    June 22, 2012 at 4:33 am

You seriously make me laugh so hard. I love the “snowy part in inception” its so true that was so confusing. Beautiful makeup!

July 3, 2012 at 12:33 am

You are so good at tutorials! Please will you do a carrie underwood one from her official “mamas song” video?

July 23, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I love your tutorials- you are so cute. I save up your posts for when I’m having a blah day and they put me in such a good mood Seriously. Had to let ya know. I’m off to try this look now!

Unreleased Movies
    August 1, 2012 at 11:52 am

Wow Excellent blog!

August 4, 2012 at 7:31 pm

I’ve seriously used this look almost every day since the tutorial. Love it. Its basic enough for my low makeup attention span.

August 6, 2012 at 1:59 am

Love it! How did you do your hair in the video? Love it to 🙂

December 15, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Love your blog – this look is so pretty! The Kstew hair flip was also a fitting ending:) Too funny

December 17, 2012 at 8:03 am

Love this! Your so funny XD I mentioned you in my blog hope thats ok hun? http://painttheukpink.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/how-to-re-create-kristen-stewarts-snow.html I’m no makeup artist just a beginner at 28 really. I love this look x

May 27, 2013 at 1:00 am

I’m so happy I found your blog! It’s beautiful and so professional! Love love love it. This look is SO gorgeous! And I love Kristen so it makes me extra happy that this is a Kristen look!

July 4, 2013 at 12:11 pm

I gave this look a try today, and this is the best my makeup has EVER looked! As someone who’s always been behind the curve on makeup application, finding your blog (via Pinterest) is the best thing that could happen. Thank you for sharing your talent in teaching these skills in an accessible way. Can’t wait to try out some of the other methods you demonstrate! 🙂

July 14, 2013 at 2:49 pm

This is fantastic, Cara! I almost didn’t watch it because I, too, am not in love with K Stew. But I’m so glad I put my not-in-love-ness aside! Can’t wait to try this. Can’t wait to try so many things of yours that I’ve learned! You’ve inspired me to experiment more with makeup and just put in a teeny bit of effort for all the difference. I’m just starting to HAC, am LOVING your tips for concealing (I have a portwine stain birthmark on my entire left cheek that I’ve been trying cover since I can remember), and attempting to look presentable while mothering my 3yr old and 13mo old. By the way, love the alphabet magnets on your fridge and cute little Christian squealing in the background.
    You’re wonderful and beautiful – with and without makeup!

October 17, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Hi, great blog. And congrats on the Allure feature! You are beautiful, your tutorials are invaluable, and your skin is so gorgeous. I hope you don’t mind if I ask if you know of a concealer to minimize/fill in nostril-narrowing (as in nose job) scars. Thank you.

March 12, 2014 at 12:31 am

Miss Cara! Will you PLEASE do a makeup tutorial on “Bella” on her epic wedding day from Breaking Dawn part 1???? She looked insanely gorgeous. Please Cara? And also do one on “Alice” on the day of Bella’s wedding??