This is a list for those days that, for some reason (or no reason at all) you are feeling a little drab. (Add a feel good song like “walking on sunshine” to any of these steps for an added zing of awesomeness)

4. CHUG!
Water baby.
Some people LOVE water.
Some people think it has a taste.
Some people wear a Camelbak backpack when they aren’t even hiking.

When the waitress says “Can I offer you any Pepsi Products, stawberry lemonaid or iced tea?”Some people say “No, thank you. I’d prefer to just have water.”
Sadly, I am not one of those people. I am one of the other people.

I like diet coke.
Short term Cara thinks of Diet coke as an amazing gift from the heavens!
ALL OF THIS TASTE AND NO CALORIES!? I’ll take two, thanks.
Long term Cara thinks of it as pure gasoline that is rotting my insides.
Unfortunately, when it comes to food and beverage choices, short term Cara is almost always victorious.
Although, there is ONE thing they can both agree on.
I gotsta drink my waters.
Chugging that stuff keeps puffiness, headaches, brittle hair and lifeless skin away.
And it’s free.
So start with that.  Next up:

3. Paint your finger nails something BRIGHT.

Unless you sit in front of a mirror all day, chances are, the only part of you that you’ll even be looking at is your hands. If they are looking all spiffed up and sexy it would be fair to assume the rest of you looks just as good, right?

2. Apple Cider Vinegar Facial.
This facial will make you feel fresh and flushed. It will also clean out your pores and tighten up your skin!
Step 1: Add a few Tablespoons of Applecider Vinegar to steaming water
Step 2: With a damp towel on your head hold your face over the steam for about 10 minutes.
Step 3: Spash some cool water on your face and enjoy the rosy radiance.

Until your face hurts. At everyone.  Smiling alone actually makes you happier (says studies like this one) Plus your smiles might be brightening up someone else’s day which makes you feel good.
Smiling happy people are not drab. Smiling happy people are the cats pajamas.

June 14, 2012 at 8:45 pm

PLEASE do a tutorial on your hair and make-up in the soda drining picture, its GORGEOUS 🙂

June 14, 2012 at 9:13 pm

I agree! Your hair looks amazing…

June 14, 2012 at 8:52 pm

You are my idol.

June 14, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I’m so glad you’re back on here! I love your tutorials and use them often, so often that I’m always refering everyone I know to your sight. Thanks for being so awesome!

June 14, 2012 at 9:33 pm

June 14, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I’m with Kimi! I want a “how to look like Cara” tutorial 8O)

June 14, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I’m just mad that when I wear that same awesome dress from Target, I don’t look half as cute as you do… Crap! But I guess I’ll still smile and paint my nails:)
    Loving your blog again. It’s like we have the old YOU back.

June 15, 2012 at 4:15 am

I highly doubt that. While you are painting your nails you should paint mine. They haven’t looked good since I saw you last…I haven’t seen you since the beginning of time.

June 15, 2012 at 12:09 am

i love this post! you have a beautiful face and a beautiful heart, and I cant tell you how glad i am that your back on maskcara 🙂

June 15, 2012 at 12:10 am

…also I love smiling , smiling’s my favorite!

June 15, 2012 at 3:31 pm

it makes my day that you are so down to earth AND talented AND gorgeous. This was just what I needed to read today. Now I’m off to paint my nails! Thank you.

June 15, 2012 at 5:55 pm

What a fine prescription for a pick-me-up.

June 15, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Love this. What would be your best advice after a break-up??

June 17, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Oh that would be a fun post, lord knows I have had my share of those:) I will start thinking of a good break up to do list. I hope (in-case you did just have one) you are hanging in there! Loves

June 25, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Yes, unfortunately. anykind of pick me up or to do list after a break up would be awesome!

June 17, 2012 at 8:14 pm

What color /brand is your lipstick in this picture?

June 18, 2012 at 12:37 am

Makeup Forever Intense Rouge #36

July 3, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I just have to say, it’s a good day when someone you don’t know in another part of the world, who has no relation whatsoever to you can brighten your day. Congratulations on being such a beautiful person on the inside and on the outside.

July 7, 2012 at 10:00 am

This is my absolute favorite makeup blog. Your beautiful and I look everyday on here hoping for something new. Thanks for all your hard work!

louis vuitton portefeuille
    August 28, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Marques nationales et étrangères avec différentes norme d’interface d’écouteur de téléphone, les consommateurs d’acheter un téléphone portable pour remplacer un casque, utiliser très gênant. En outre, afin de distinguer la prise téléphone casque, prise casque téléphone répond à toutes les exigences d’une interface unifiée de connecteur concentrique standard, le produit doit être utilisé dans le futur téléphone filaire prise casque drapeau mobile continentale norme sera seule norme prise casque 3,5 mm et une prise casque standard de 2,5 mm.

chaussure air max
    August 28, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Marque Plantronics avec une expertise en matière d’audio, le design industriel et les aspects de communication, casque RIG volley est né, à un prix abordable pour aider Les utilisateurs seront en vie réelle et une excellente expérience d’écoute sans soudure jeu offre aux joueurs un avantage unique 2 téléphone intelligent ou tablette connecté à leurs chansons préférées dans le jeu à la place de la musique de fond, pour obtenir une conversion canal 4. Utilisateurs peuvent besoins, remplacez toujours les deux microphone: microphone, permettant de communiquer avec ses coéquipiers dans le jeu, permettant au joueur de se sentir commande de poulet plus réel et contrôle des appels avec câble mute et casque capuchon amovible pratique vous affrontez commande N’hésitez pas à profiter du plaisir de la musique mobile et les jeux pour les joueurs casque RIG offrent un avantage unique, permettant aux joueurs de se concentrer sur le jeu dans le monde virtuel, mais aussi avec la vie réelle de façon transparente pour atteindre jouer plus.

lunettes ray ban pas cher
    August 28, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Par ailleurs, un certain nombre de différents coussinets d’oreille de taille pour les différents utilisateurs Pioneer SE CL531 est la conception de l’oreille, boîtier métallique avec une élégante peinture de piano embellissement pour améliorer le goût de casque de point de vue des paramètres, le produit fait partie de la configuration du grand public, la gamme de réponse en fréquence de 10 22000Hz, impédance de 16 ohms, sensibilité 104 dB, pour la plupart, il peut être facilement entraînée dispositif frontal qui vient s’ajouter à un ensemble de bouchons d’oreilles, mais est également livré avec quatre XS, S, M, tampons L d’oreille de différentes tailles pour répondre aux différents besoins des utilisateurs dans l’utilisation de la technologie double membrane, en particulier dans la partie de milieu de gamme et haute fréquence de la courbe de test à double membrane de manière significative de membrane monocouche ordinaire lisse. Cela signifie que l’utilisation de la double membrane pour rétablir le signal devient plus claire et plus précise.