Products Skin Skin Products Tips & Tricks

Shave yourself some money

I get why most of you are in love with Venus.

Shes pretty and shapely. She has all kinds of bells and whistles. She boasts to have like 500 blades jammed between two LARGE cushy things that are bound to give the the closest shave of your life. It’s tempting, I know.

I gotta tell you though, she doesn’t do it for me. Have you seen how much she costs!???

I am just a simple girl with simple needs. When looking for a razer I have only two basic concerns:

Smooth as a babies butt shave.

I don’t care what it looks like and I have soap (or for a dollar I have shaving cream) so I could really care less about the size of the cushy things around the blades. I also don’t need it shaped to fit my hand perfectly because I am young and can still grip an object with a fair amount of confidence.

If you are at all like me get your hands on Miss Slim Twin:

She may not be head cheerleader or homecoming queen but if you give her a chance…it just might be love….or at very least a closer than than you can believe shave.

Lauren Bergeson
    October 11, 2011 at 6:41 pm

I have been using these razors ever since I started shaving! Its hard to beat the price and results!!!

October 18, 2011 at 3:50 am

I love cheap razors too! 🙂

January 18, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I have extremely sensitive skin and I tend to get razor burn quite easily, I’m assuming you didn’t have a problem with cuts and bumps with these?

January 18, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I didn’t BUT my skin is not sensitive so be careful!

January 19, 2012 at 6:48 pm

My fave, too!

January 19, 2012 at 11:43 pm

My secret…I use mens razors. They give you a much closer shave and also last much longer because they are made for GROSS, thick man hair!

February 13, 2012 at 8:36 pm

LOL “gross thick man hair” haha good idea! 🙂

December 20, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I use a man razor too! I’ve unfortunately inherited very sensitive skin and makes shaving with cheap stuff an absolute nightmare! Bumps and nicks, the whole shebang. I’ve found that shaving with a Gilette man razor and hair conditioner as “shaving cream” leaves skin soft and less irritated.

April 14, 2013 at 8:42 am

I use the men’s Mach 3,… They are very sharp and last forever! Yes,..they cost more when you first buy them, but well worth it for the close shave and the amount of time they last.

October 11, 2013 at 11:46 am

I detest spending lots of money on razors for women. And the industry that makes razors for women is getting smarter by thinking of new ways to make us, i.e. force us into always buying new razors. They limit the supply of simply no frill razors that Cara promotes. Then they promote one kind that c comes with blades. So I buy that one. Only after a period of time, that model is no longer made and a newer more expensive model is in it’s place. Ohhh, it gets me pissed off. I don’t want to spend lots of money on razors. And yes I love my skin smooth and hair free.