My Life

Bachelor Padding.

What do I do on Monday nights? I watch Bachelor Pad.
I cannot help it
It gives me a chance to check out Michelle Money’s cute clothes and gorgeous makeup.
Pure research I tell ya…

Check in later this week for my Michelle Money Inspired Makeup Tutorial.
Meanwhile please enjoy this fantasy eyebrow makeover I did on my favorite crazy person:

You’re welcome.

September 12, 2011 at 3:56 pm

I LoVe Michelle’s make up! And you are seriously way to HOT my friend! Really…..can I please be blessed with your gorgeous looks! So much hotness!

September 12, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Yes! I love Michelles makeup too! Can’t wait for the tutorial. Melissa looks 100% better (sane) and more attractive.

September 12, 2011 at 4:38 pm

I love Michelle! LOVE the makeup! Also, thanks for fixing Melissa’s brows now…can you fix her craziness? Bless her heart 🙂

September 12, 2011 at 5:07 pm

your hair looks so hot in this picture!! did you dye it?! pretty much you’re a total babe!

September 13, 2011 at 2:22 am

So HOT! and love the eyebrow PSA.

September 14, 2011 at 4:44 am

You are so sweet!! Thank u for all the love and support! Chelsa an Beau are friends of mine and Brielle plays with Avery!! They said u were a big fan and I checked out your blog and am super impressed! LOVE what u did to Melissas brows! Please know that I tried to help her with them!!!! 🙂 hope u enjoyed the season!! Xoxo

September 14, 2011 at 9:54 pm

MICHELLE! I love you! I was so rooting for you and Graham to win! You are gorgeous and so funny! Thank you so much for making my Monday nights this year. You’ll have to watch my makeup tutorial and see if I came close 🙂

Tecia Peterson
    September 15, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Ok You!! I have been following your tuttorials and honestly I have been getting soo many compliments.. LOVE YOU

January 12, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Omg… Melissa’s eyebrows… I can hardly stand to look at her, haha. Loving your page, just came across it the other day and did the Marissa Miller waves yesterday, LOVE!

Michelle Forsyth
    January 17, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Get out of town! What an improvement that made! You should do her the same favor in real life. LOVE Bachelor Pad too! 🙂